Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Alone Inside Me - A Jate Fanfiction
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
rbexter93
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Total Eclipse of The Heart-Alone Inside Me Chapter 9

Once Upon a time I was falling in love, but now I’m only falling apart.There’s nothing I can do, a total eclipse of the heart.

“I need to know, how long?” Her voice was strained and sounded desperate,
“I...I want you but...”
“Who is she Jack? I can’t spend my life waiting. I want you but...”
“Then come home,”
“I can’t, when you’re over her phone me.”
“Ali? Ali?”
“Who is she Jack? Tell me,” It sounded as though she was sobbing,
“...Her name...She’s called Kate. Kate Austen.”
“If you love her so much why aren’t you with her?” It pained him to hear her like this.
“She’s in jail. She’s been given life. She didn’t want me anyway.”
“Jack, I’m sorry.” The line went dead.
For the millionth time that week he sunk in the sofa, head in hands. He had lost so much over the years. Now he was loosing his life.
Kate had been planning over the weeks. Planning a way out of her life. She routed out the exits and where the prision wardens patroled. She knew what was involved but if escaped...There was always a chance he’d take her back. Always a chance he’d run with her.
Nightmares haunted her dreams. She saw Jack, Sawyer and Tom. She tried to run but her feet were chained. She was chained to a chair. They stood and stared and as she reached out they drifted further away. Then a flash and she woke up screaming. Night after night, the same recurring dream.
Jack picked up the keys to his car, he slammed his front door shut and turned the radio up full blast. He raced off down his street and down through town. He had no idea where he was going, only that it would ultimatly be his last ride...

Once upon a time there was light in my life, but now there’s only love in the dark. Nothing I can say, a total eclipse of the heart.
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh my Jesus! Jacks gone suicidle! That sounds like how I think he will end up in S3 actually. He is really losing the plot! I loved the line

Quote:
She tried to run but her feet were chained

Really cool.

Hurry up writing the next one!!

"Jack is the guy she should be with.
She does genuinely love him.
And she knows that he would take excellent care of her." - Damon Lindelof
rbexter93
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Closing Open Doors – Alone Inside Me Chapter 10

The car door slammed. His eyes stung from tears. His life was over, why continue living it? He started walking towards the beach, as if in automatic mode. It was a cold day, the harsh wind cut against his face. He fell to his knees, he had never felt so alone. If anybody had walked past they would have wondered what a grown, sobbing man was doing kneeling on the shore. As the tied closed in...
“Hello? Is this Gatesway womens prision?”
“Why yes maum. What do you want?”
“I am enquiring about a miss Kate Austen.”
“Yeah she’s here,”
“I need to talk to her.”
”I’m afraid I’ll have to take some details first. Name?”
“Ali Sampson,”
“Okay, I’ll just go ask Katie...”
But that was all she needed. She wanted revenge, Jack could have been her happy ending. But she took it from her. Ali noted down the prision address and smiled. She wouldn’t know what hit her.
The sun disappeared from the sky. Jack was still alone on the beach, still debating his options. But he hadn’t realised he was stranded. He turned around but he couldn’t escape. The sea had totally surrounded him. He wouldn’t last much longer. It was very cold, he could feel it wrapping round him. Sobbing and sobbing he realised he would die alone...

I am taking a hiatus from this fanfic, when I return it will be like season 2. I’ll give it a new thread and revamp it abit. I am not sure when I will return with the next season but keep posted. Sorry that this chapter was alittle short but I was stuck for ideas. Maybe the break will cure my writers block. I have a few other fanfics out which will be still updated.
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holy shit shes gonna kill Kate!!! That jelous bitch! And Jacks gone totaly suicidle!

Great finale. Can't wait for S2.

"Jack is the guy she should be with.
She does genuinely love him.
And she knows that he would take excellent care of her." - Damon Lindelof
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Fan Art All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: