Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Alone Inside Me - A Jate Fanfiction
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
IntoTheVoid
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow this is exciting. New love intrest in Jacks life? Seems cool. Can't wait for C5!

"Jack is the guy she should be with.
She does genuinely love him.
And she knows that he would take excellent care of her." - Damon Lindelof
rbexter93
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol it was easy to write! But it didn't have dialogue or anything, more a set up for chapter 5
Novice Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

that was brilliant! i have loved this whole fan art! annoyed i have to wait lol! just like lost in itself!! keep it up!!
rbexter93
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And It’s Times Like These – Alone Inside Me Chapter 5

“Doc? You there?” Sawyer banged at the door once again.
“Who’s there?” A voice replied, it was female.
“The names Sawyer, where’s the doc?”
The lach lifted and there stood a medium sized brunette in a bright pink summer dress. Sawyer couldn’t help stare, he only wondered who she was and why she was there.
“Jack is out, do you have a message?” He didn’t like the fact she was in Jack’s house when he wasn’t,
“Nah, just tell him that Kate needs him.” Her face looked puzzled, but he was gone in a flash. Poor Kate, she thought that he cared for her.
Hospital, working extra shifts again. He wished he could enjoy life again. Ali was back at his house cleaning up, she said Jack was a slob. He said he was a workaholic.
They’d been seeing each other for a month. He loved her green eyes, her sleek brown hair and her sense of humor. But then he found himself thinking of her faults, too bossy, a dieter and pushy.
Happiness was a distant memory, just like Kate. His eyes flickered, falling asleep on the job again. Thrid time that week.
“Gotta go home and rest,” he thought.
Suddenly his cell rang, it said Sawyer..
“Hey,”
“Hi Jacko. So somethin you wanna tell me?” He sounded teasing yet concerned.
“What? I don’t know...”
“Cut to the chase Doc. The girl at your house. I mean what about Kate?”
“Oh...”
“Yeah oh, well laters.”
Sawyer was right. He dialled the directories and was soon onto the prision,
“Hello, erm. Can I talk or inquire about Kate Austen?”
“Yeah, I’ll get her warden for you. What’s the name?”
“Jack. Jack Shepard.”
“Right, one moment.”
He could hear the line being transfered and then a woman answered.
“Ya wanna know about Katie?”
“Yes, when can I visit her? How is she? How long’s her setence? Does she cry at night?”
Silence, then the woman spoke again,
”I can’t answer that forya, one moment.” He heard her call something.
“Hello?” It was Kate,
“Kate? It’s me, when can I see you? There is so much for me to say...”
Silence was all that replied.
“Kate?” His heavy breathing was all he could hear...

A/N Did you like it? Expect a very Jatey chapter next! Over the summer there may be a surge or a drop in stories cause I’m off to Florida but then most days will have the PC. Hope you enjoyed it (did the phone covos work?) C/C always welcome. Plus I want to start another lost fan fics, any reuqests PM me straight away
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

as it said I am taking requests for a new lost fanfic based on any character pre/on or post island.
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This was great work! I didnt expect Kate to answer the call. Jate to come, woo!

Lostwithoutdom
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm really getting into this story please write more really soon

banner by: everythingwasfallingapart on tumblr
rbexter93
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

new chapter due soon
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 3:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
“Hey freckles, hows it going?” Kate laughed, it sounded bitter, not like she used to laugh.

I really liked this line. Really set the scene as far as where Kate's character is at emotionally.

Quote:
“Hi Jacko. So somethin you wanna tell me?” He sounded teasing yet concerned.
“What? I don’t know...”
“Cut to the chase Doc."

I have to say your characterization of Sawyer is really excellent. Quite on the mark.

Very good so far.
rbexter93
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Everlasting Love – Alone Inside Me Chapter 6

It had been a week since Jack phoned the jail. Standing in front of the mirror he wondered if a suit was too formal.
After Kate hung up her warden rang back and told Jack to visit at 2pm on Tuesday. It was almost time.
What if she didn’t want to see him, or he couldn’t face her?
The warden came through the door,
“Katie? You have a visitor coming at two. Can I neaten you up?” She nodded.
It was Jack, she knew. He told her how he’d protect her. He promised her saftey but she was locked up.
“So who is this Jack?” Her warden asked,
“A man from the island. He saved us all.” She smiled, remembering his touch. His kiss. “I spent so long running from him...”
Time dragged and she sat waiting, thinking the worst. He may not want to come... But then her warden came and told her to go to the visitor hall.
There he sat, pulling at his suit, looking around the room with a vaccant expression.
She sat and lifted the plastic phone,
“Jack?” She whispered.
“Kate,”
“I’m sorry...”
“No, don’t,”
A single tear fell onto her cheek, Jack would have given anything to be able to wipe it away.
“Kate, I can’t help you but you have to get out of here.”
She was confused, Jack was the man who convinced her to give in and now? It sound like he suggested she break out.
“No Jack, no more running.” She suprised herself but she felt like every ounce of strengh she once had was gone.
She had finally accepted that she was stuck there because of her own stupid fault. “Please go home Jack. Don’t waste your time on me.”
He stood up and stared at her with sad eyes. It was her fault he was like that. “I love you,” Kate whispered...
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here I Am Once Again – Alone Inside Me Chapter 7
Her cell was dark and empty. The only sound was the screams drifting from another persons nightmare. There Kate lay and wept. Maybe Jack was right, it was her chance to escape. Anything was better than jail. Maybe he’d take her back, they could run away together. Then her thoughts drifted to Wayne, Tom and her mum. Wasn’t it just starting all over again?
Jack sat alone in his home, maybe it had been a mistake to visit Kate.He could have had a new life with Ali. She was perfect really, but she wasn’t Kate.
“Jack, honey?” She sat down on the sofa next to him,
“Yeah,”
“Well, it seems you’re distracted lately. I know how hard you’ve been working...”
"It’s not work Ali, leave it. You won’t understand.” Jack was shocked at how he snapped. Kate was eating away at him, he couldn’t function without her.
It was that night he made his decision.
The next day was Saturday. It was always an early rise at the prision, but Kate had been used to that from the island. She sat alone in her cell and tried to remember why she pushed him away. Jack must have loved her at one point, he maybe still did. Then Kate imagined him happy, with a new girlfriend. Maybe being married with kids. He was everything a girl could want, everything she couldn’t have.
When the rescue boat arrived Kate wasn’t immediatly recognised, she spent her last days of freedom with her friends. Then the police started searches. The last time she saw Jack before her arrest, he was drunk and slurring hurtful comments at her. So unlike him.
It was still dark when Jack woke up. He turned to watch Ali sleep but she wasn’t there. He jumped up and searched the flat. She was gone. Memorys of Sarah and Kate flooded his head. He should have moved on... Now there he was alone again...

Last edited by rbexter93 on Tue Oct 17, 2006 8:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
IntoTheVoid
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

O! I liked this one! Seems like a while since you wrote your last, so when I saw that you had wrote something I was excited in a dorky kinda way

I loved this chapter though. I can't wait to the next. Its not that kinda 'JATE4EVA ND ALWAYS'' kinda stuff you get with like, them having a baby on the island. That stuff is so corny. I preffer angst and them wanting to be with eachother, but knowing its wrong. Afterall, thats kinda how it is on the show anyways.

Maybe we could have some flashbacks to the island? And from after they got rescued too! I would really like to know why Jack was calling Kate names. As you said, so unlike him. I recon he caught her with Sawyer or something. But thats just my geeky theory.

Great stuff Becca! God, you're gonna get like an A* in your English GCSE's!

rbexter93
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks, I agree. I almost cried when the jate fanfic over at fanfic.com called Fallen From Grace ended. I loved it for it's originality! I will explain from possibly both points of view....Will start writing chapter 8 asap.
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can't wait

rbexter93
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Unknown – Alone Inside Me Chapter 8

The shrill ringing of the phone pierced the silence. His hand reached to grab it,
“Hey Jacko, what’s up?”
“Not the time Sawyer,” Jack was exsausted, sleep deparation was driving him mad.
“Hey, just seeing if your coping.” Silence was all that met his words.
“I mean I know Kate messed you up...”
“I said shut it Sawyer! You don’t know,”
“Yes I do doc, and believe me, she’s just a tease. I tried Jack, she don’t want anyone, she don’t need anything.”
“Cause you’d know all about that. I saw you, Sawyer. On the rescue boat. One last bump for the road? How many times Sawyer?”
He threw the phone back at it’s base, the memories were all too painful.
Kate had made up her mind, she was busting out. It would take time but she was doing it.
Standing at her cell door, she looked at the other inmates. She didn’t belong there, she made a mistake. The price to pay for helping her mum, she didn’t want him to keep hurting her.

“Hey! Look over there! IT’S A SHIP!!!!!!!!!!!!” Kate looked in the same direction as the others, it was true. Rescue? She felt different to the others. She didn’t want to be rescued, she had already been. The closer it got the heavier her heart seemed. Jail waited for her. A cold dark cell every morning. Fighting back tears she ran towards the jungle.

Jack picked up his cell, Ali was first on his list. He tried ringing but it sent him to voice mail. Frustrated he punched the wall,
“GOD DAMN!” Then he collapsed on the sofa in tears. Kate’s effect on him was unreal, he didn’t want to feel for her. He didn’t want to love her...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Fan Art All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: