Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

March Contest Results
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Contest Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Enchirito
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 7:27 am    Post subject: March Contest Results Reply with quote

View the March contest results Here.
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 7:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well that stinks. I happen to LIKE 'Don't Stop Believin' Thank you very much! Jerks!

What's with all you pranksters! You'd think it was a day for pranks or something! I never heard of such a thing!
Hobbes
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 9:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I completely agree with everything said there. This entire thing was just a huge dissappointmet... I don't know which was worse, that vid to "This is the song that never ends" or "I love this bar" by Toby Kieth. I seriously expected more... but I guess you all have to pay the price, not me.

well there WAS this really good one that used that Celine Dione song "My heart will go on". by ~(**OMGDOM**)~, but the rest were just a big dissappointment, seriously... Like... I know I couldn't do much better than those, but come on people! Pick up the slack here! You can't win if you don't try hard enough!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
BA5763
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice April Fool's Joke guys...
Rocksiren
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is this really an April Fools joke? If so, you got me. If not, I guess th work I put into mine was for nothing- literally thousands of songs listned to for the theme (in between two weeks of jury duty), and more days on top of that trying to splice together a few pieces of music. Sorry if mine was such a piece of sh*t. For the record, mine was instrumental.
Astarte

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I knew mine was a bad song choice, I should have really vidded Michael Jacksons 'Thriller' or 'Backstreets back' to do the show justice...
Sway

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

April Fools indeed

I agree with Rocksiren, I listened to quite a bit of songs, trying to find one that fit the 1:30 requirment, and I didn't choose one with words.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
easilyjaded
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rocksiren wrote:
Is this really an April Fools joke? If so, you got me. If not, I guess th work I put into mine was for nothing- literally thousands of songs listned to for the theme (in between two weeks of jury duty), and more days on top of that trying to splice together a few pieces of music. Sorry if mine was such a piece of sh*t. For the record, mine was instrumental.

Calm down sweetie, APRIL FOOL'S!
Harry

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dont know if this was a joke or not... Well I was looking forward to watch some good openings for LOST.. but i guess not.. I am making one right now as we speak though since I can't watch ne.. unless the contestants post them on a different site?
Ringwench
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BtVSfreak wrote:
I dont know if this was a joke or not... Well I was looking forward to watch some good openings for LOST.. but i guess not.. I am making one right now as we speak though since I can't watch ne.. unless the contestants post them on a different site?

Dude.

Look at the date today.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Harry

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well it damn well better b a April Fool's joke... lols... They're doin the same thing on Slayerverse.net.. one or more of the news is false... For a site thats based on news, why the hell would they do that? I can c this site doing it, but damn! Common!
Hobbes
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
~(**OMGDOM**)~

Quote:
~(**OMGDOM**)~
!!!
Quote:
~(**OMGDOM**)~
!!!!!!!!!

Come on!!!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Hollywood
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 5:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

l just sent mine in today so will it be rejected cuz l'm a day late.
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 5:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holly_baby84 wrote:
l just sent mine in today so will it be rejected cuz l'm a day late.

Yep. Sorry.

No, I'm Laura's twin. And Hobbes is my Jedi Padawan. The force is strong in that one. You guys rock!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
lostcalier
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 8:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For those who miss it on the site I just have to say this here:

APRIL FOOL'S

The real results will be posted as soon as all of the voting is completed and tallied.

The information on April's Contest will be posted soon as well. Hopefully, the new contest will bring in the same amazing quality vids that this one did. We're all having trouble judging the March contest because of the quality put into the videos. We hope to have the results to you guys by the end of the weekend. I would say sooner but Laura is sick so her voting may be delayed. We'll keep you guys informed.

LVI Revolutionizing Fan Video Making!
www.lostvideo.net
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Contest Talk All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

Jump to: