Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Imaginary Lives" by Di
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
tacoshack27
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 2:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Amazing work. One of my favs shots was the beginning where you were showing flash scenes in the plane window as Jack was looking out. Great pacing and wonderful editing. Got to love Vegas. You definately got talent. Keep it up.

Mike
anvacel
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome!!! This vid ROCKS, Di!!
Great Editing, Excelent Scene Selection and Story Telling. I loved this Powerful emotion driven(!Angry Jack) music video. One of the best vids I've seen in a long time.

~ avatar/icon by stace ~
Mush
Novice Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 12:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great Vid!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't do anything but quote who wrote before me... Very, very beautiful vid! I loved it!

Sirya-Kate

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't do anything but quote who wrote before me... Very, very beautiful vid! I loved it!

Hollywood
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 2:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh my goodness Di, I can't believe I haven't commented on this vid yet. I watched it like a week ago and forgot to come back and leave ya some feedback. Doah! *smacks self*

Anyway, I'm here now. Just wanted to let ya know that I absolutely loved it. It was just as awesome as I knew it would be way before I even watched it.
Loved how you started it with Jack looking out the window (split screen was done very well, very professional) and how you ended it the same way. That was cool. oh and Crazy Jack is wacked. LOL. I love how you always manage to come up with these creative and unique ideas for your vids (especially your AU ones).
This was your first Vegas vid? Damn! You've got mad skillz girl.
Loved it, loved it, LOVED IT!

Wonderful Job!!!
Novice Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh My God! You packed a hell of a lot into those 4 and a half minutes it was unbelieveable! I dont know where to start.... lol
(Ok so i'll try)... I loved the begining with the whole thing in the plane window and then again at the end! It was brilliant. And was i imagining it or was the whole vid Jack's imagination??? just with the whole plane window thing at the end and him seeing kate on the plane great! either it was or wasnt great effect on the whole vid!

I loved the bit where it looked like Jack and Sawyer where holding a gun at each other and little helpess Kate could only stand and watch!lol. Oooo and the bit where it looked like Jack was beating up charlie in stead of saving his life (he was right... ) As the pace of the vid quickend so did the pace of the clips and i love that in a vid, vids that have clips that move so fast you barly knw what's going on... i like them so much more because it leaves a lot to the imagination and has lots more effect because it all happends so fast!

Dunno what else to say other than its wicked and probably... no definatly up there with some of the best vids ive ever seen if not the best! So well done!!!!!

oh and what program did you use...? and if you say vegas i will scream because so many of my fav vids are done with that and i can never get it to go right!!!!!!!!!

x

Banner made by me!
Fan4Lost
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My God Di! That was like watching a mini movie. I got chills! Nice touch with Jack as the bad guy (i typed bad gay by mistake at first, omg ).
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: