Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Most Terrifying Movie That Scared The Sh** Out Of You

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hollywood
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 4:06 pm    Post subject: Most Terrifying Movie That Scared The Sh** Out Of You Reply with quote

Well The Question l was going to write was~Most Terrifying Horror Movie That Scared The Shit Out Of You As A Child? but it wouldn't all fit.
You can list any move~doesn't have to be a horror movie as long as it disturbed you in some way and you can list as many as you want to.

Mine was the first DEMONS movie, that stupid movie gave me nightmares for like a year after l watched that...lol
Also LEGEND and CHILDREN OF THE CORN...still pretty scary to me..lol
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The movie that scared the bejeesus out of me when I was a child (now, bear in mind, I was about 5 years old when I saw this) was "Critters". I've seen it since then and not only is it a terrible movie, it's also supposed to be a comedy! But, being 5 years old, I watched about a half hour of it over at my babysitters house (her 12 year old son was watching it) and had nightmares for about 3 months!

Horror movies now don't usually scare me. Notable exceptions are "The Ring" (I STILL get creeped out thinking of the girl in the closet *shudder*) and "Event Horizon".

Has anyone else here seen that? It's about a crew of astronauts who travel to the far reaches of space to explore a spacecraft that had dissapeared years before and suddenly reappeared. It essentially amounts to the ship having gone through a portal to hell and returned, bringing hell back with it (yes, it sounds kinda lame). I rented it a few years ago thinking it was gonna be more sci fi, but it turned out to be the number one most disturbing/horrifying movie I've ever seen. I STILL can't watch it.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Hollywood
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

l never seen that movie but you made it sound good enough to give it a try. Maybe l'll go rent it sometime.
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's one to make you guys laugh endlessly...

2 years ago around Halloween, I was driving home from work (yes this story has a point to it), and they were having people call in with the scariest movies they have ever seen. Me, the natural smart ass that I am, got on the air with this simple response, and I hold it very true; this film literally scared the living shit outta me.

Glitter with Mariah Carey. This film made me want to curl up in a corner and bang my head against the wall in sheer terror.

There ya go, the most frightening film I've ever seen.

Oh, and if you want a good laugh, watch T3. It had me rolling on the floor.
SuperKC
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 4:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Event Horizon scared the CRAP out of me. I saw it in the theater with my parents and I had one of those huge big-as-a-house sodas. I shivered and squeezed that thing so tight the entire time I am suprised the lid didn't pop open and spill all over me. I didn't take a single sip of that damned drink either!
MoreLight
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 2:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was about 7 yrs old when my cousins subjected me to Salem's Lot with David Soul, James Mason and the 7 foot tall buck toothed vampire! The updated version made me laugh.

My lost music vids
Harry

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 3:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GLITTER! LMAO... Thats great... I dunno wat movie scared me.. lols... glitter..*Shakes head and laughs* thats great
SuperKC
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 3:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh yeah, I forgot "The Gate."

This was some terrible movie with a very young Stephen Dorff in it where they accidentally open some portal in their backyard to "hell" or some evil dimension or something.

Anyway - there is this part in the movie where one of the kids tells some rumored story that when they built the house, one of the construction workers was killed and buried inside, so his body is still somewhere within the walls of the home. Anyway, after the hell dimension portal is opened, the story becomes real and this creepy looking construction worker keeps breaking through the walls and trying to kill Stephen Dorff!

I am still scared of bare walls to this day.

Yes, you heard me... WALLS.
LAURA4LAD
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 4:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

scarey movies don't scare me. The ring's direction freaked me out the first time i saw it. No--I'm one of those people who watch a cheesy horror film and have a nightmare like 5 months later about zombies trying to get in the house--and no one will help me board up the house. Bastards-l

Jake's Twin
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
JakeNRoland
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 5:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just watched all of YOU GOT SERVED just because Walt was in it. That was PRETTY DAMN SCARY!!!

No, I'm Laura's twin. And Hobbes is my Jedi Padawan. The force is strong in that one. You guys rock!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Hobbes
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 3:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm really not into horror movies. The whole concept of creating nightmares just kinda seems lost on me as a form of entertainment.
That said, I watched the Ring for the first time yesterday, and it wasn't that scary It was creepy at parts, yes, but I found no problem sleeping last night lol. Though I stand by the fact that I was kinda cheating on it, because I had SEMI-watched it before, that is, was in the room on my computer while my sister was watching it, so I already knew when all the creepyest parts were, so I was kinda prepared. That, and I didn't let myself get scared from it really, I just laughed whenever something stupid happened heheheh.

Though I must admit. Samara creeps the shit out of me. That hair is the scaries thing >.< if I was like.... swimming in the hot tub or something and saw that coarse black hair like bubble up >.< I'd FREAK THE SHIT OUT. I hope nobody reads that before April fool's day
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Whatever All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: