Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Useless info questionnaire
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
BA5763
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 5:41 pm    Post subject: Useless info questionnaire Reply with quote

Sorry guys, but these are kinda fun! At least they don't ask the same questions over and over!

Feel free to list more than one answer if needed. They are all guy/gal friendly so no worries.

Favorite food:

Favorite color:

Favorite drink (alcoholic or non, or both):

Top 5 cds at this time:

Top 5 dvds at this time:

Silver or gold jewelry:

Favorite article of clothing:

Favorite accessory:

Dance or wallflower?

Casual or dressy?

Where would you like to live?

What's your dream car?

Do you want to have children someday?

Morning person, or down with the night life?
BA5763
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Favorite food: Mac and Cheese, Imo's pizza, Ben & Jerry's Mint Chocolate Cookie Ice Cream, White Castles

Favorite color: Red, and my quest is to seek the Holy Grail.

Favorite drink (alcoholic or non, or both): Non: Anything from Starbucks, Alky: Pineapple and Parrot Bay

Top 5 cds at this time: Voices Only (local a capella choir), Ghost of the Robot, David Usher, Michelle Branch, Franz Ferdinand, and Hoobastank (ok, so 6)

Top 5 dvds at this time: I've shelved almost all my DVD's so, I'm goin with my 5 shows... Lost, Sex & the City, Carnivale, Buffy, and Angel

Silver or gold jewelry: Silver, Gold makes me wanna hurl.

Favorite article of clothing: My big ugly sweater. I just luv it! I got it like eons ago, it's 5 sizes too big, and it's battleship grey, but it's so damn comfy!

Favorite accessory: My itty-bitty pink poufy purse; My rings and earrings, My 'K' necklace; My little black ballet flats, and My C.O. Bigelow "My Favorite" lip balm.

Dance or wallflower? Dance Dance Dance!

Casual or dressy? Mostly casual, but I do dress up to go out or for work.

Where would you like to live? New York or London

What's your dream car? One word: Eleanor...

Do you want to have children someday? Yeah, and even more frightening, I've already got names picked out.

Morning person, or down with the night life? Neither... in between sort of. I'm a night owl, but I'm not big on what society calls "the night life". I like to stay home a lot. (yeah yeah, I already know I have no life)
LAURA4LAD
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 6:46 pm    Post subject: Re: Useless info questionnaire Reply with quote

G*d I love useless information!

Favorite food: Chocolate. yum.
Favorite color:I can't make that kind of commitment.
Favorite drink (alcoholic or non, or both):Not allowed to drink alcohol anymore, but when I could drink-Jack and coke. Now just diet coke.
Top 5 cds at this time:Muse-Absolution. The Soundtrack of our lives-Origin Vol. 1. Queen-Best Of. The MarsVolta-Frances the Mute. Franz Ferdinand--what what buffy!
Top 5 dvds at this time:ALIAS-Seasons 1-3. The Family Guy-Seasons 1-3. Clerks-The animated series. Bedazzled . Saved.
Silver or gold jewelry:White Gold
Favorite article of clothing:Yankees Suck Teeshirt
Favorite accessory:Coach purse. I love purses.
Dance or wallflower?You know I gotsta DANCE. I can barely finish a video if I want to dance to the song I'm using--hence my use of impossible dance music.
Casual or dressy?Depends. I don't mind getting dressy, but if i'm home I like to be casual to the point of nudity. I don't, but damnit I would if it was socially acceptable.
Where would you like to live?Vienna, Austria
What's your dream car?Nissan X-orange. Saw it on my brother's car and driver. LOVE it.
Do you want to have children someday?Yes--they will all be named different forms of LAURA
Morning person, or down with the night life?NIGHT. Mornings suckass. Yea i'm done-l

Jake's Twin
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Ringwench
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Favorite food: Chocolate. No doubt about it. I want some right now.

Favorite color: Purple.

Favorite drink (alcoholic or non, or both): Alcoholic, Baileys, non, Coke.

Top 5 cds at this time: "Beautiful Midnight" Matthew Good Band, "Avalanche" Matthew Good, "The Bends" Radiohead, "Garden State" Soundtrack, "Greatest Hits" Bif Naked.

Top 5 dvds at this time: "Garden State", "Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind", "Lord of the Rings" Extended Editions (yes, I know that's like 12 DVDs, but I'm counting them as one), "Donnie Darko", "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" seasons 1 - 7 (alright, I KNOW I'm pushing it with this one, there being like 40 DVDs there but still)

Silver or gold jewelry: Silver

Favorite article of clothing: My Merry and Pippin t-shirt, even though it's WAY too small.

Favorite accessory: my rainbow necklace

Dance or wallflower? DANCE!

Casual or dressy? Casual

Where would you like to live? Vancouver BC

What's your dream car? VW Bug

Do you want to have children someday? Yes. No more than 2 though. My boyfriend wants 5. I told him if he wants 5 he's carrying 3 of them himself. So we've decided we're having 2

Morning person, or down with the night life? So not a morning person it's not even funny. I like the nightlife ("I like to boogie....on the disco floor"...ok I'm stopping), though I'm more for staying home and staying up late geeking it up on my computer as opposed to going out anywhere.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
JakeNRoland
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 8:27 pm    Post subject: Re: Useless info questionnaire Reply with quote

Favorite food: Tie between tacos and cheese steak.

Favorite color: Grey or black.

Favorite drink (alcoholic or non, or both): Coke or Mountain Dew.

Top 5 cds at this time: Tom Petty Greatest Hits, Green Day Greatest Hits, Eagles Greatest Hits, 90's Gangsta Rap compilation I made, and David Bowie mixed CD.

Top 5 dvds at this time: Goodfellas, Resevoir Dogs, Memento, Usual Suspects, Back to the Future.

Silver or gold jewelry: Platinum. But between the two silver.

Favorite article of clothing: Sneakers.

Favorite accessory: Sunglasses.

Dance or wallflower? Wallflower.

Casual or dressy? Casual.

Where would you like to live? In a house so we can get a dog.

What's your dream car? There are many. Humvee would be pretty cool though.

Do you want to have children someday? Not bloody likely. Too greedy to think of spending my money on anyone but me and my lady.

Morning person, or down with the night life? The night time is the right time.

No, I'm Laura's twin. And Hobbes is my Jedi Padawan. The force is strong in that one. You guys rock!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
SuperKC
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Favorite food: Sushi!
Favorite color: Red
Favorite drink (alcoholic or non, or both): Iced Tea, no alcohol for me thanks.
Top 5 cds at this time: The Garden State Soundtrack, Kasey Chambers - The Captain, Damien Rice - O, Dane Cook - Harmful if Swallowed, Rachael Yamagata - Happenstance,
Top 5 dvds at this time: Garden State, Mean Creek, E.T., The Village, Signs
Silver or gold jewelry: Ew! Neither, but if I had to pick... plain platinum. Haha, I don't wear jewelry. I don't like jewelry. If you ask me, jewelry=retarded!
Favorite article of clothing: My red wool swing coat with the big hood.
Favorite accessory: My colorful fair isle scarf my friends got me last year from the Gap that cost way too much for a stupid scarf. Good thing I didn't buy it! (But I love it!)
Dance or wallflower? I'm changing this answer I said dance at first, but I don't necessarily think that's always true. I'm definately a mix of both - though usually I'm "wallflowering" it because I'm not stimulated enough. People bore me, what can I say?
Casual or dressy? Depends.
Where would you like to live? Anyplace coastal - I'm a waterbug.
What's your dream car? Something environmentally safe. Electric or hybrid.
Do you want to have children someday? Yes.
Morning person, or down with the night life? Both.

Last edited by SuperKC on Sat Mar 26, 2005 9:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
JakeNRoland
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SuperKC wrote:
What's your dream car? Something environmentally safe. Electic or hybrid.

Like a Humvee? LOL.

No, I'm Laura's twin. And Hobbes is my Jedi Padawan. The force is strong in that one. You guys rock!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
SuperKC
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NO!
Hobbes
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Favorite food: Ribs... mmmmmmm

Favorite color: Blue

Favorite drink (alcoholic or non, or both): Milk. There's a saying I saw on my shirt in an old picture of me as a wee toddler: "I drink my moo. I do my poo. That's all I do."

Top 5 cds at this time: C.......D.....s...?

Top 5 dvds at this time: Waste of money... we rent.

Silver or gold jewelry: Neither, just soup-up my computer instead

Favorite article of clothing: Clothing....? hahaha ummm... my kangaroo sweatshirt zipup jacket thing... deelee...

Favorite accessory: Uhhhh... glasses or my watch? take your pick.

Dance or wallflower? double-yoo tee eff mate?

Casual or dressy? Casual. Sooooo casual.

Where would you like to live? Right here forever... so comfy...

What's your dream car? Ca......rrrr???? Wouldn't know... or as Laura says "I can't make that kind of commitment."

Do you want to have children someday? Sure why not! They can be named strange names just like me!

Morning person, or down with the night life? The only way you will even be able to translate my mumbles in the morning is if I've had at LEAST a 12 hour sleep
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
MoreLight
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 2:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Favorite food: Pizza. Seriously.

Favorite color: Black. It is too a color!

Favorite drink (alcoholic or non, or both): Bacardi rum and Original Coca~Cola, or USA tap water.

Top 5 cds at this time:
Van Halen: For unlawful carnal knowledge
U2: The Joshua Tree
Warrant: Cherry Pie
Def Leppard: Hysteria
The Crow: City of Angels (aka The Crow 2) - Original Motion Picture Soundtrack

Top 5 dvds at this time:
Bullitt
Black Hawk Down
Tomb Raider 2: The cradle of life
Shrek 2
Band of Brothers Disc two:Carentan, Replacements

Silver or gold jewelry:
Both and hand over your wallet while you're at it.

Favorite article of clothing:
Leather jacket

Favorite accessory:
Balisong

Dance or wallflower?
Depends on the music.

Casual or dressy?
Dressy

Where would you like to live?
3rd rock from the sun. I hear it's nice.

What's your dream car?
It has a little rectangular emblem of a horse standing on its rear legs, twelve cylinders, 36 yrs old in September and a soft top. I give up.

Do you want to have children someday?
Yes.

Morning person, or down with the night life?
Currently night owl but trying to transition back to early bird.

My lost music vids
Hollywood
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 4:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey There Everyone, well if everyone else is doing these, why not.

Favorite food: French Fries

Favorite color: Purple & Blue

Favorite drink (alcoholic or non, or both): Screw Driver n Pepsi

Top 5 cds at this time: Dreen Day, Simple Plan, Sum 41

Top 5 dvds at this time: LOTR Trilogy, The Girl Next Door, American Pie 1 n 2 and American Wedding.

Silver or gold jewelry: I love SILVER...so pretty

Favorite article of clothing: My cute black bellbottoms

Favorite accessory: hmmm....

Dance or wallflower? Don't know, never went to the dances

Casual or dressy? Jeans and T-Shirt

Where would you like to live? NY

What's your dream car? Hummer

Do you want to have children someday? y but of course, maybe when l'm in my 30's

Morning person, or down with the night life? Sleep all day Up all night
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 6:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joining the madness as well...

Favorite food: Pizza!

Favorite color: Purple, dark red, forest green - not all at the same time, might make me dizzy...

Favorite drink (alcoholic or non, or both): Never a drop of the spirits pass my lips, I'm already wild and crazy enough as it is! Diet Cherry Coke and Diet Cherry Vanilla Dr. Pepper rock my world! Again, not at the same time. (Though, you never know when you might stumble onto something, hm? )

Top 5 cds at this time: If I admitted that, then I'd lose any sort of "cool" status I might ever hope to have.

Top 5 dvds at this time: The "LotR" trilogy, "Van Helsing" and "Underworld" have all taken a recent spin through my DVD player.

Silver or gold jewelry: Silver. Though, in all honesty, if ever offered the choice between fine jewelry or fine computer/DVD/CD/etc. merchandise, I always go for the electronics!

Favorite article of clothing: My ugly yellow flip-floppy sandal thingies

Favorite accessory: My Dell catalog, because wishing for giant computer systems is still free!

Dance or wallflower? Wallflower, big time. Girl here has no rhythm so, as a service to the public, I confine my dancing to the safety of my own home

Casual or dressy? Casual

Where would you like to live? The Starship Enterprise. The one they crashed in "Star Trek: Generations" (but preferably before they crashed it... ). Of course, the "Lost" island now has a bit of appeal to me, though I really don't know why...

What's your dream car? I thought I was the only one un-PC enough to want a Hummer! Never would actually buy one, I just think they look cool!

Do you want to have children someday? Nope

Morning person, or down with the night life? Wish I was a morning person because I have to live like I am! But I seem to do my best creative work on the computer in the early hours of the morning (then walk around like a zombie the next day, swearing I'll never do that again! )

~A
fallen_angel
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Favorite food: hands down... chocolate *drools*

Favorite color: hmmm... changes all the time, this week it's red though

Favorite drink (alcoholic or non, or both): non-alcoholic - mostly water and alcoholic - any type of spirit

Top 5 cds at this time: the tea party - "triptych", greenday - "american idiot", a perfect circle - "mer de noms", live - "best of", hole - "celebrity skin"

Top 5 dvds at this time: "donnie darko", "seven", "mystic river", "love actually", bridget jones diary"

Silver or gold jewelry: definately silver

Favorite article of clothing: my $190 jeans (i know, i know)

Favorite accessory:

Dance or wallflower? i like to dance but i am no good so i am more of a wallflower

Casual or dressy? casual, i am not one for dresses and skirts

Where would you like to live? i don't know about live, but i would love to go to canada

What's your dream car? anything but the hunk of junk i've got, so basically anything that actually goes

Do you want to have children someday? yeh but not for a long long time

Morning person, or down with the night life? definately night, not a good site in the morning at all
Jaime
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Favorite food: lettuce?

Favorite color: green

Favorite drink (alcoholic or non, or both): coffee

Top 5 cds at this time: marcy playground, aerosmith nine lives, incubus, garbage, eve6

Top 5 dvds at this time: Lotr 1,2,3; Edward scissorhands, troy

Silver or gold jewelry: silver

Favorite article of clothing: my jacket

Favorite accessory: my bracelet that says LOST on it(i made it friday ; im a dork)

Dance or wallflower? depends on my mood

Casual or dressy? casual

Where would you like to live? Greece

What's your dream car? range rover

Do you want to have children someday? yeah

Morning person, or down with the night life? morning
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
LostFate25
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Favorite food: Lobster!

Favorite color: Green

Favorite drink (alcoholic or non, or both): Chocolate Milk

Top 5 cds at this time: Kelly Clarkson "Breakaway", Green Day "American Idiot", Ray Charles Greatest Hits, Britney Spears Greatest Hits (shut up), and Trapt.

Top 5 dvds at this time: LOTR RTK (extended), Underworld (extended), Fluke, Breakfast Club and Moulin Rouge.

Silver or gold jewelry: Silver

Favorite article of clothing: My Black flare jeans...word.

Favorite accessory: My black plastic wristband thingies.

Dance or wallflower? Dance!

Casual or dressy? Dressy

Where would you like to live? Right where I am now (upstate ny)...or California.

What's your dream car? Subaru STI

Do you want to have children someday? NO not really

Morning person, or down with the night life? Sleep through mornings, nights by far.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Whatever All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: