Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Introduction Thread
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 40, 41, 42  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
SuperKC
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 3:52 pm    Post subject: The Introduction Thread Reply with quote

The population here at the LVI forum seems to be growing rapidly and it's getting harder and harder to tell you freaks apart. So for my own sanity and for a bit of fun, I present to you (drumroll please)... The Introduction Thread (Sticky?)

Fill out my survey, (copy&paste, don't, whatever) which I will make up random crazy questions to in just a moment:

*moment*

Random Survey
1. What's yer name? (real, alias, nicknames, or all of the above):
2. Do you make videos or just watch 'em?:
3. Boy or girl?:
4. Ten fingers? Ten toes?:
5. How old are you? (this question may be answered philisophically if you so choose, example - "Old enough!"):
6. The who whatting how with huh?:
7. From what country to you hail?:
8. Are you offended by stupid nicknames?:
9. When did you arrive? (here, that is):
10. Where's the cat?:
11. Anything else? (any personal introduction you have, any "shout outs," bad jokes, etc.):

My answers:

1. SuperKC, KC, (The Threadmaster, Lil KC, Super Girl)
2. Mostly watch, but both. (Got one on the site.)
3. Girl.
4. I'm definately a variation of human.
5. 24.
6. On the contrary. It's just the opposite!
7. US of A
8. Clearly not.
9. Feb. 24, 2005
10. E got hungry and ATE her!
11. I think I've said enough.
LAURA4LAD
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 5:04 pm    Post subject: Re: The Introduction Thread Reply with quote

Random Survey
1. What's yer name? (real, alias, nicknames, or all of the above): Laura-College friends call me 4LAD-since we would use aim to communicate instead of walking next door LOL. My guy friends call me Zimmerman (inside joke), and you people call me MissSpell and illtera so I can cry myself to sleep at night.
2. Do you make videos or just watch 'em?: Make and Watch
3. Boy or girl?: Wait let me check..all Woman
4. Ten fingers? Ten toes?: 11 fingers, I call my third Pinky "Mr. Lucky" (ok couldn't resist)
5. How old are you? (this question may be answered philisophically if you so choose, example - "Old enough!"): Younger than Jake
6. The who whatting how with huh?: Exactly!
7. From what country to you hail?:USA...USA...USA...I believe Bush passed a bill that says all Americans must chant, but could have been a rumor.
9. When did you arrive? (here, that is): 7th--technically-5th if you count people-when the site first opened. 5 minutes ago if you count now.
10. Where's the cat?: On my bed sleeping, lucky bitch.
11. Anything else? (any personal introduction you have, any "shout outs," bad jokes, etc.): Bad Joke: A duck walks into a bar and goes up to the bartender. "Excuse me sir, but have you seen my marbles?" The bartender says no and the duck leaves.
The very next day the same duck goes to the same bar, and up to the same bartender, "Excuse me sir, but have you seen my marbles?"
Again the bartender says no and the duck leaves.
Now this goes on every day for a few weeks and finally the bartender has had enough--he warns the duck "I don't know where your fucking marbles are!!! If you come here asking again I'll nail your feet to the FLOOR!" The duck says "okay," and leaves.
The day after the same Duck comes in and asks the bartender..
"Do you have any nails?" The bartenders says.."No."
"Have you seen my marbles?"

Jake's Twin
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
BA5763
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1. What's yer name? (real, alias, nicknames, or all of the above): [b]Kristie (Buffy, the Buffster, B, BA, Chica, Hey You, Blondie, Red (when I go red with my hair)
2. Do you make videos or just watch 'em?:Both
3. Boy or girl?: (shouldn't this be kinda obvious?) Girl
4. Ten fingers? Ten toes?: They are all intact.
5. How old are you? (this question may be answered philisophically if you so choose, example - "Old enough!"):23
6. The who whatting how with huh?: Yeah... oooooookay.
7. From what country to you hail?: United States, but if things go the way they might I may be beating feet for Canada (Oh Canada!...)
8. Are you offended by stupid nicknames?: Nah, nothing shocks me anymore.
9. When did you arrive? (here, that is):Early February, I think
10. Where's the cat?: He's sleeping on top of the deep freeze.
11. Anything else? (any personal introduction you have, any "shout outs," bad jokes, etc.): Just a few random quotes...

"When the sun sets and darkness curls stealthily into your lonely room... you should turn on the lights. You'll ruin your eyes." ~Joss Whedon

"I cannot bring myself to eat a well balanced meal in front of my mother. It means too much to her." ~Angela, MSCL

"(The gun) was in a holster on his ankle. He also had a badge, took that too, thought it was cool. Guess what! I just shot a bear!" ~Sawyer

"Maybe it's maturity or the wisdom that comes with age, but the witch in Hansel and Gretel—she's very misunderstood. I mean, the woman builds her dream house and these brats come along and start eating it." ~Miranda, S&TC

"Carrie, I just called to inform you that your friend, Miranda Hobbes, just took a piece of chocolate cake out of the garbage and ate it. Thought you'd like this information for when you have to check me into the Betty Crocker clinic." ~Miranda, S&TC

"Hello, my name is Ben Krohn Hawkins, you killed my father, prepare to die!" ~random quote from Televison W/o Pity's Carnie board.

"You're John Conn-ah, DUH!" ~Ah-nald, outtake from T3

Last edited by BA5763 on Sat Mar 26, 2005 5:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Komohdo

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1. What's yer name? (real, alias, nicknames, or all of the above): Fabian (real... yeah... I know...it's stupid...), Komohdo, Komo
2. Do you make videos or just watch 'em?: I'd say both
3. Boy or girl?: Boy
4. Ten fingers? Ten toes?: Nothing's missing
5. How old are you? (this question may be answered philisophically if you so choose, example - "Old enough!"): 19
6. The who whatting how with huh?: Dude?!
7. From what country to you hail?: Germany
9. When did you arrive? (here, that is): Today
10. Where's the cat?: If you buy me one I can tell.
11. Anything else? (any personal introduction you have, any "shout outs," bad jokes, etc.): I like this quote idea:

"If I could uninvent anything, I would uninvent Hitler's mum, guns and broccoli." - Dominic Monaghan

"I mean, who packs four hundred knives? Personally, I can only have space for two hundred, THREE hundred at most." - Charlie, Lost

"You mess with a friend of Flinkman, you're messing with Flinkman" - Marshall, Alias

"I love cliffhanger endings." - Audience groans - "And yet, I like this idea." - J.J. Abrams
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ooh, I love these things

1. What's yer name? (real, alias, nicknames, or all of the above): Sarah offline, Ringwench online. "Pies" to my boyfriend (we have odd terms of endearment).
2. Do you make videos or just watch 'em?: Both.
3. Boy or girl?: Girl
4. Ten fingers? Ten toes?: Yup.
5. How old are you? (this question may be answered philisophically if you so choose, example - "Old enough!"): 25. Yes folks, I've surpassed the quarter century mark. I'm officially old.
6. The who whatting how with huh?: Buffy ROCKS!
7. From what country to you hail?: Canada!
8. Are you offended by stupid nicknames?: See above nickname. So no. Unless they're meant to BE offensive.
9. When did you arrive? (here, that is): February 13th
10. Where's the cat?: Don't have one. I'm a dog person. My dog is at home, probably wishing I was there so he could annoy me. It's his main joy in life.
11. Anything else? (any personal introduction you have, any "shout outs," bad jokes, etc.):

how about favorite quote? It's from Bill on Newsradio (speaking of which, I can't BELIEVE I left that out of the thread about favorite TV shows! That show was AWESOME!):

"When life hands you lemons, make lemonade, then toss it in the face of the person who GAVE you the lemons until they give you the oranges you asked for in the first place."
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
JakeNRoland
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 8:51 pm    Post subject: Re: The Introduction Thread Reply with quote

1. What's yer name? (real, alias, nicknames, or all of the above) Real: Jake. Online: JakeNRoland (Roland is not a gay lover, it's a reference to two characters from The Dark Tower)

2. Do you make videos or just watch 'em?: Little of both.

3. Boy or girl?: Certainly not a man, so I guess boy is the correct choice.

4. Ten fingers? Ten toes?: Actually I have several fingers and toes, and tongues and penises... all in pickle juice in my fridge. Huh? Was I not supposed to share that out loud? D'oh!!

5. How old are you? (this question may be answered philisophically if you so choose, example - "Old enough!"): Older than Laura.

6. The who whatting how with huh?: Is this another one of those damn Buffy references? I'm tired of it!! As if I haven't been yapping my gums about Carnivale.

7. From what country to you hail?: United States of Retard Voters.

8. Are you offended by stupid nicknames?: Nope.

9. When did you arrive? (here, that is): Uhh, after Lost premiered and sometime before today.

10. Where's the cat?: HATE THEM. ABSOLUTELY HATE THEM. (restrained myself from saying something gross and offensive to cat lovers).

11. Anything else? (any personal introduction you have, any "shout outs," bad jokes, etc.): Uh, well first off, I got give a shout out to Biggie. Um, what else? Jokes seem popular... I got two corny ones... How do you catch a unigue duck? You "NIQUE" up on 'em. How do you catch a tame duck? Tame way, you "NIQUE" up on 'em. Cool Quote: "Sponges grow in the ocean. That just kills me. I wonder how much deeper the ocean would be if that didn't happen." -Stephen Wright.

No, I'm Laura's twin. And Hobbes is my Jedi Padawan. The force is strong in that one. You guys rock!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
SuperKC
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You keep penises in a jar in your fridge and you expect us to believe that Roland isn't your gay lover, Jake?

Hobbes
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1. What's yer name?: Warren Koch, aka. Hobbes, aka. Hobbizzle. Hobbes was invented by me with the start of my internet Lost forums phase, where i decided I needed a cool nickname that fit the feel of Lost. Hobbes was meant as sort of the oposite of Locke thing So yeah, if you've been expecting it to be based on a furry imaginary friend in a popular comic, you're INCORRECT
2. Do you make videos or just watch 'em?: Little of one, a LOT of the other.
3. Boy or girl?: Boi.
4. Ten fingers? Ten toes?: For now...
5. How old are you?: 16... at what point does too young become too old exactly?
6. The who whatting how with huh?: Indeed.... Carnivale IS a cool show!
7. From what country to you hail?: Canada!! "All tucked away down there"
8. Are you offended by stupid nicknames?: Not when they're not mine
9. When did you arrive? (here, that is): WOOT first person to register other than Lostcalier and Enchirito
10. Where's the cat?: Dog. You mean dog. She's around... probably barking at golphers... (I live on a golf course...)
11. Anything else? : Let me read you a few passages from thew book of Warren...
Quote:
"Is our children learning?" ~George W. Bush

Quote:
"You're my boy Blue!!!" ~Old School

Quote:

"I put the tape in the wrong box to Blockbuster, instead of my copy of PootyTang"
"So it's been circulating and killing ever since..."
"Just like PootyTang..." ~Architect/Cindy, Scary movie 3

Quote:

"Bad Parental Motivational Speeches: A teacher? A teacher?? Honey, prostitutes make twice that much!" ~Whose Line is it Anyway, Ryan

Quote:

"I joined this war as a concientious objector: I'm a pacifist."
-"You're a thing that babies suck on?"
-"No man, that's a pedifile."
-"Real classy Tucker. He means a pacifier."
-"oh... man i was totally thinking of something else."

and lets end this on an intelligent note:
Quote:

I don't know what will be used in the next world war, but the 4th will be fought with stones. -A. Einstein
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
JakeNRoland
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SuperKC wrote:
You keep penises in a jar in your fridge and you expect us to believe that Roland isn't your gay lover, Jake?

Just because I like a side of penis to go with my turkey sandwich doesn't make me gay. However, all the gay sex I have with my victims, I mean "special friends", before hand... that might be an indication of something.

I'M NOT GAY. LOL. But oh how I love to kid. Or am I?

Okay, I'll just shut up now.

No, I'm Laura's twin. And Hobbes is my Jedi Padawan. The force is strong in that one. You guys rock!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
LAURA4LAD
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JakeNRoland wrote:
SuperKC wrote:

Just because I like a side of penis to go with my turkey sandwich doesn't make me gay. However, all the gay sex I have with my victims, I mean "special friends", before hand... that might be an indication of something.

I'M NOT GAY. LOL. But oh how I love to kid. Or am I?

Okay, I'll just shut up now.

Jake i may use the "detachable penis," song for you

Jake's Twin
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
JakeNRoland
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laura:

That sig pic is the greatest thing ever. I laughed mighty hard when I saw that.

MoreLight
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 1:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Random Survey
1. What's yer name? (real, alias, nicknames, or all of the above):Geoff, MoreLight, Sgt.FraggleRock
2. Do you make videos or just watch 'em?:both
3. Boy or girl?: boy
4. Ten fingers? Ten toes?: Yes and yes otherwise I couldn't do higher math.
5. How old are you? (this question may be answered philisophically if you so choose, example - "Old enough!"): Older than Jake.
6. The who whatting how with huh?: The Trunk Monkey will answer this.
7. From what country to you hail?: The country in which more people know who the Dukes of Hazzard are than the name of the current Senate majority leader.
8. Are you offended by stupid nicknames?: Not at all.
9. When did you arrive? (here, that is): L A T E
10. Where's the cat?: Chased off by my dog
11. Anything else? (any personal introduction you have, any "shout outs," bad jokes, etc.): Okay Bo (John Schneider) and Luke (Tom Wopat) probably do a better YeeeHaw than Bill Frist...probably.

My lost music vids
LAURA4LAD
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 5:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JakeNRoland wrote:
Laura:

That sig pic is the greatest thing ever. I laughed mighty hard when I saw that.

Wait until you read chapter one. I may have to add you in somewhere during the bull riding scene.

Jake's Twin
Hollywood
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Random Survey
1. What's yer name? (real, alias, nicknames, or all of the above): Holly, Holls, Hollywood & Weezie
2. Do you make videos or just watch 'em?: Both
3. Boy or girl?: Girl
4. Ten fingers? Ten toes?: all of the above
5. How old are you? (this question may be answered philisophically if you so choose, example - "Old enough!"): 20
6. The who whatting how with huh?: Buffy's awsome
7. From what country to you hail?: Ontario, Canada
8. Are you offended by stupid nicknames?: no not at all
9. When did you arrive? (here, that is): awhile ago
10. Where's the cat?: Don't have one, just a dog named CHANCE
11. Anything else? (any personal introduction you have, any "shout outs," bad jokes, etc.):Whats up Harry

"Nothing in the world is the way it ought to be. lt's harsh and cruel, but that's why theres us. Champians. lt doesn't matter where we come from, what we've done or suffered or even if we make a difference. We live as though the world were as it should be, to show it what it can be"~ANGEL 4x01 "Deep Down"

ANGEL: "There's no choice"
Cordy: "There's always a choice"
ANGEL: "Not for me. l have to do this. You made a difference, each of you. Not just to me but to the world. We've been pushed to the edge so many times. Done things we're sure can never be forgiven. But we're always there for each other when it counts. We've never let the darkness win and it's not because of the Powers That Be, or the super strength, or the magical weapons. lt's because we believed in each other. Not just as friends or lovers, but as champians. All of us. Together." ~ANGEL 4x10 "Awakening"

"Look at you. Heroes. So tangled up in your own crap you can't even find the world to save it."~ANGELUS 4x12 "Calvary"
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 12:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

1. What's yer name?: Shelley
2. Do you make videos or just watch 'em?: both
3. Boy or girl?:Girl
4. Ten fingers? Ten toes?: hmm...checks...yup all there, nothing extra
5. How old are you? (this question may be answered philisophically if you so choose, example - "Old enough!"): Old enough to know better, but younger than 31
6. The who whatting how with huh?: Professor Plum in the conservatory with a tire iron
7. From what country to you hail?:USA
8. Are you offended by stupid nicknames?:nope
9. When did you arrive? (here, that is):sometime in march I think
10. Where's the cat?:sleeping on top of the refigerator
11. Anything else? (any personal introduction you have, any "shout outs," bad jokes, etc.):There once was a man from nantucket......
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Whatever All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 40, 41, 42  Next
Page 1 of 42

Jump to: