Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

He Doesn't Die (Sort Of Spoiler)
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
FATE

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 8:36 pm    Post subject: .. Reply with quote

MEANY! lol....

The funny thing is with any other show we'd think that oooh since they showed boone half dead...he's gonna be the one to die...but with LOST...they might think WE"D think that and there gonna kill him and we'll be surprised because we were using reverse psycology!!! AHHHH IM CONFUSING MY SELF>>> i guess ill have to wait for tonight!

Check out http://theillusions.tk
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
lostcalier
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now that I figured out who bigmix is I now have to hold to my word that Boone dies because he's the one looking to benefit if he doesn't . We'll see tonight but you better be ready to pay up .

But like I said because I bet against Boone he's probably the safest of the bunch...lol. But I can hope.

LVI Revolutionizing Fan Video Making!
www.lostvideo.net
bigmix007

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i do agree that it could be in the same ep as claires babys birth. this would allow for a good transition life and death type deal however it could be claire she could die during giving birth it happens all the time therefore leaving charlie to care for her babe.
lostcalier
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

But then just how would the baby survive without her? As far as we know there are no other pregnant women on the island or anyone that has recently had a baby. And since babies build there immune systems through the mothers milk that baby wouldn't survive long without her and I don't see them bring the baby intot he equation just to have it die. Plus, I don't even think JJ is that cruel.

That and the male to female cast ratio (10:4) allows for more options to kill of a male character. Whether it is Boone or not has yet to be seen but he's the best candidate right now. At least based on spoilers he looks to be the best candidate.

However, I bet against him so like I've said he's probably the safest of them all...lol.

www.lostvideo.net
bigmix007

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this is true but they also say that it is a characther that has had a lot of build up. Who know we shall see i'll take the sponge bob gcard
lostcalier
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They could always pull a lat minute switch on us but somehow I think it's come time for the real death to happen. Jack already pulled off one miracle save with Charlie. And they already did the dream/hallucination thing with Shannon. I think it's time for the real thing, unfortunately.

www.lostvideo.net
Harry

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wat i think... Boone will die.... Or Claire will die giving birth... or maybe even Lock will die (maybe trying to save boones life or that thingy in the ground).... the island might kill him because he knows too much about it i think ... opinions...?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Talk All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: