Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Swearing in Songs..

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Technical Vidding Help
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Spiral Static
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 11:16 am    Post subject: Swearing in Songs.. Reply with quote

I was just wondering..what's the policy on having swearing in the song for your video? Because my song kinda has the 'F' word in it twice..and I don't know if it's allowed or not..

I just don't want to be getting in trouble or offending anyone if I use it that's all..

Thank You xx

I also apologise if this question has been answered somewhere and I've missed it..
marcus
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Swearing is fine in vids as far as I know. You would definetly not be the first to do a vid with swearing in it. I think if it were a very rude song directed at women or other religions etc. that'd be different, but just to have a few swear words in it isn't a problem.

It's official - Aislynn is 36. Add a 0 to the end of that and you've got a full circle.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had the bad f*** word in one of my vids and that was okay. I would agree with marcus on that.
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank You!

Nope..it's not offensive in any other way..

Thanks for the quick response!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Technical Vidding Help All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: