Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

LVI 3.0
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Enchirito
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 4:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DONE!

Should be anyway. Let me know if I missed anything... but, yeah, it went smoother than I could have hoped for! Right now the server is the only seed on all torrents. So everyone feel free to try it out! Seed seed seed!
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 4:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You got to plant the seed-a!!! The seed of faith-a!!!

I'm currently downloading ALL the torrents and will do my best to PLANT THA SEEDA.

It's going slow so far though.

No, I'm Laura's twin. And Hobbes is my Jedi Padawan. The force is strong in that one. You guys rock!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Hobbes
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 5:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah, mine's at 0% right now, and only works every couple of minutes for a little while. I'm hoping this is just due to lack of seeders
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Enchirito
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 5:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hm. the tracker shows my seeds. but my torrents are not uploading anything. I'll see if i can figure it out.
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 5:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well they downloaded, that is to say the 3 I downloaded, but they did it veeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyy slooooooooooooooooowwwwwwlllyyyy
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Enchirito
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 5:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

okay I don't think the server can handle being the only seed on so many at once. You guys should close a bunch of those and just concentrate on 5 or so torrents at once. Then we can all jump on the same ones and get seeds faster.
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 6:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

for anyone who knows what they're are doing when it comes to torrents. Or anyone who wants to seed multiple files.

TRY THIS: Azureus!

It's working great for me.
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 6:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Numfar! Do the dance of joy!"

I knew it was not my fault! I knew it! I uninstalled bittorrent and downloaded bittornado and that works. Bittorrent just wasn't my friend!

I am so IN!

Thanks E, for being patient with my non-compliant self.
Enchirito
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 6:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

^^ yay!
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 8:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay Enchirito, you know how I mentioned that idea of a master file where people could just download it and wouldn't need to worry about downloadin every individual video? You know, the one you told me not to bother making? well I made it anyway... and it works great too. I put a readme file in it and everything so people know what to do too, AND it contains what both the Master 1 AND 2 had in them (i.e. EVERY video!). If you can, delete those last two.. which will REAALLLLLY suck for the people downloading them right now >.< actually, so nevermind... just leave those two on the torrents section I guess, but take them off the front page of the downloads section and replace it with this it all works properly and such. And look at me! I'm telling YOU what to do! What a world we live in huh....? lol

http://lostvideo.net/torrents/btdownload.php?type=torrent&file=LVIMasterMarch22.zip.torrent

To everyone else: THIS is the way to solve this seeding problem. Just download this one file, and follow the steps to help us seed everyting without worrying about wasting any bandwidth in the process. This should save us a LOT from all you do-gooders who are eating up our bandwidth lol. PLUS it acts as a hassle-free collection of EVERY video. All you need is this ONE file and you're done. Let the confusion stop........ NOW
Hobbes
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 9:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
for anyone who knows what they're are doing when it comes to torrents. Or anyone who wants to seed multiple files.

TRY THIS: Azureus!

It's working great for me.

Just downloaded that, and it is an absolute lifesaver. I may make it my life's work to use this device for ever and ever and ever. I have all my torrents open with it... only... WHY aren't they showing up in the torrent download areas as seeders? http://lostvideo.net/vidtorrents/
Server torrents LVI
Yakkul7
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When are the new videos going to be updated. I got mine accepted and was just wondering when it was going to be up.
Hobbes
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pooooor enchirito soooooo much crap for him to do >.< sigh...
Enchirito
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 2:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hobbes wrote:
Okay Enchirito, you know how I mentioned that idea of a master file where people could just download it and wouldn't need to worry about downloadin every individual video? You know, the one you told me not to bother making? well I made it anyway... and it works great too. I put a readme file in it and everything so people know what to do too, AND it contains what both the Master 1 AND 2 had in them (i.e. EVERY video!). If you can, delete those last two.. which will REAALLLLLY suck for the people downloading them right now >.< actually, so nevermind... just leave those two on the torrents section I guess, but take them off the front page of the downloads section and replace it with this it all works properly and such. And look at me! I'm telling YOU what to do! What a world we live in huh....? lol

http://lostvideo.net/torrents/btdownload.php?type=torrent&file=LVIMasterMarch22.zip.torrent

To everyone else: THIS is the way to solve this seeding problem. Just download this one file, and follow the steps to help us seed everyting without worrying about wasting any bandwidth in the process. This should save us a LOT from all you do-gooders who are eating up our bandwidth lol. PLUS it acts as a hassle-free collection of EVERY video. All you need is this ONE file and you're done. Let the confusion stop........ NOW

Sounds good but... are you sure people will be able to seed the individual vid torrents with the files you got out of the zip?

Either way - yeah, I'll replace the 2 MASTER torrents with this one. Good work Hobbes.
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 7:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds good but... are you sure people will be able to seed the individual vid torrents with the files you got out of the zip?

actually, no I'm not POSITIVE about that... I'm hoping that someone can download that and tell me the word up whether it works or not. In THEORY, it should, and it works with the version I made here and unzipped... but will it survive the transfer without some sort of SLIGHT bit distortion? I don't really know... but I can hope!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Site Talk All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5

Jump to: