Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

2x19 - "S.O.S." Episode Discussion
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 4:32 am    Post subject: 2x19 - "S.O.S." Episode Discussion Reply with quote

Talk about today's new episode. From this point on beware of spoilers of aired material! Airs 9:00 PM Eastern.

S2E19 - "S.O.S."
Rose is surprisingly and vehemently opposed to Bernard's plan to create an S.O.S. signal; romantic sparks are rekindled between Jack and Kate when they trek into the jungle to propose a "trade" with "The Others"; and Locke begins to question his faith in the island.
Please do not post spoilers for this episode before the aired time, or post any future episode spoilers. If you must post, please keep them in white spoiler text. Thank you for keeping our boards clean!
Fan4Lost
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 2:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I heart Rose & Bernard! Cute Ep! Oooh, yummy Jate moment.
SuperKC
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 2:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

More.

This episode was at least 5 minutes after 10? I remember they were going to like 10:01 and 10:02 or something but this one went to like 10:05 I swear. I hope people who have to record are paying attention!
Hobbes
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 5:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*yawn*
Oh well, next week's looks cool.. but they always do.

That Locke/Rose thing was neat
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 7:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I couldn't help but wonder why nobody but Bernard seemed the slightest bit interested in, you know, GETTING RESCUED? Then I thought about the handy-dandy shipment of Dharma food that everybody's chowing down on.

Now, I'm sure that Dharma would never lace their food with "happy meds," right?

Anyway, just a thought. And I liked the Rose/Locke connection, too. Thought it was about time that somebody remembered him being in a wheelchair at the airport!

Aw, that was a cute Vincent/Sawyer moment at the end... Sawyer needs to get a dog so to reclaim some "softie" points, now doesn't he?
AlwaysLost

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think there's a new shipper in the works, Vincent + Sawyer, Vawyer, lol.
Rocksiren
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sawyer better be careful, everytime someone sees that dog, somebody gets hurt and/or dies. Vincent is kind of a jinx.

Yeah it was a boring episode, I must say...good "Sawyerisms" though.

I couldnt understand why everyone was being so obstructionist! Whats the harm in the "S.O.S"? Some people DO want to be rescued- they have families, jobs. I mean what are Walt and Aaron going to do? Live by themselves when everyone eventually dies? And this isnt exactly paradise, I mean people die there everyday.

I was very disapppointed in the lack of Jack vs. others scenes, I thought there was going to be way more.

"You are just an encyclopedia of weirdness." ~ Supernatural
SuperKC
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree on that point about lack of Others.

I really enjoyed Bernard. He is so adorable, but Rose's attitude towards him frustrated me quite a bit. Glad she was honest with him at the end so she could stop pretending to be pissed at him. Damn. I was getting ready to start an anti-Rose brigade. And I like the lady.

I was really glad to see Michael back though I could "HEAR" it was him before I could see it. That gaspy breathing. If he's going to spill his guts about everything he saw I'm gonna be pissed because then they could have shown us that stuff. Less poker games. (As great as that was.) I am curious as to why they gave him back. It wasn't a trade. They just let him go. That's not exactly what they promised to happen next time they "crossed that line." Maybe they just were tired of Michael's bitching and were thankful for the opportunity to get rid of him. Haha.

Henry is creeping me out and I hope Ana Lucia kicks is smug ass next episode.

I don't know about the food. Despite me being annoyed at Rose's treatment of Bernard before the confessional, she did have a point. I think everyone is pretty certain that it's pointless. And who can blame them?

Did anyone notice that they used the extras more and more close up in this episode? That was interesting to me. We have a couple more names but the only one I remember right now is Craig and I could be making that up. Haha.

With Danielle's traps all over the place, these people really need to be carrying knives around so they can cut themselves out. And a babydoll? Is that something that an "OTHER" would fall for?

That last conversation being interrupted is SO soap-opery. Next thing you know they'll be excusing themselves two feet to the left to have a "private" conversation. (Don't you love that?) Hello, they can HEAR you.
Distress Signal
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought this episode could have been tons better, lets just put it at that (especially the ending), but one thing I like about this episode....

Locke was SEXY!!!!

And that thing with Locke and Henry...Gawwwwhawhawhawhawhaw... The one shine of brilliance in this episode was that shot of Henry.

sig by IslandofMystery
Anya
Novice Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Distress Signal wrote:

Locke was SEXY!!!!

P.S. I agree about this episode being one of the so-so's! Nothing special really!

Banner made by PsychoCynic
Rocksiren
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Distress, my hat's off to you about thinking Locke is sexy and having the cajones to say it.

Oh yeah: The biggest thrill of this episode: Rose and Bernard are from Buffalo! Where I am from (and still am)! LOL and my parents went to Niagara Falls for their honeymoon (its only like 20 mins away). Very correct about the snow!

Jack_Luvs_Kate_4eva
Novice Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 9:16 pm    Post subject: awwwwwwwwww Reply with quote

how sweet was it when kate said "I'm sorry for kissing you" and Jack said "I'm not" I got butterflies in my tummy that was so so cute!
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Sawyer better be careful, everytime someone sees that dog, somebody gets hurt and/or dies. Vincent is kind of a jinx.

I was gonna say that
Walt: taken away, (and then there was that time with the polar bear)
Scott (Boone saw him right before They found out Scott was dead)
Shannon: dead!
Sun: Charlie's litle kidnapping

My prediction for the next eps, and what Micheal says:
He says they're lightly armed, and it's all just a trick to keep them at bay. They all head in with the "army' to attack and get Walt back but... turns out Micheal is lying and he's using them as a diversion and last stage attempt to get Walt back. That is, unless he's intentionally leading them into a trap but we'll see.
Of course, none of that will actulally happen next week just before season 3
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Distress Signal
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 2:04 am    Post subject: Re: awwwwwwwwww Reply with quote

Jack_Luvs_Kate_4eva wrote:
how sweet was it when kate said "I'm sorry for kissing you" and Jack said "I'm not" I got butterflies in my tummy that was so so cute!

When Jack said "I'm not", I thought 'You horny little toad!'

Hobbes wrote:
Quote:

I was gonna say that
Walt: taken away, (and then there was that time with the polar bear)
Scott (Boone saw him right before They found out Scott was dead)
Shannon: dead!
Sun: Charlie's litle kidnapping

Oh my god you're right.

*gets scared of Vincent*

sig by IslandofMystery
Rocksiren
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 2:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good theory Hobbes, but Im still not sure if Michael would risk everyone else, no matter how desperate he is. I mean when things were looking grim, he still helped carry/construct the stretcher for Sawyer.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Talk All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: