Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Crazy Theory Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
SuperKC
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 4:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great theory Buffy! Now if you could only prove it!
Hobbes
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 5:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
My crazy theory: They're on a deserted, wait, let me rephrase, was-previously-undiscovered-&-uncharted-until-now island in the Pacific that happens to have polar bears living on it. Oh, and an addition to my crazy theory, the plane crashed.

WOW WOW WOW!!! THAT'S RIGHT ON!!!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
LAURA4LAD
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 6:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hobbes wrote:
Quote:
My crazy theory: They're on a deserted, wait, let me rephrase, was-previously-undiscovered-&-uncharted-until-now island in the Pacific that happens to have polar bears living on it. Oh, and an addition to my crazy theory, the plane crashed.

WOW WOW WOW!!! THAT'S RIGHT ON!!!!

LMFAO!!!

Jake's Twin
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
BA5763
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 7:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep, just call me Lil Miss States-the-Obvious, and hey, no one else was saying it.

Evidence to support my crazy theory: In the Pilot Episode, we saw giant fragments of a plane exploding and people screaming and what-not... on an island. There, I proved it. Moving on.

(I'm not trying to sound mean, I'm really not. Been doin a lotta updates to my site and now my head's all hurty. I'm goin to bed y'alls!)
SuperKC
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 6:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DUDES! This is the best crazy theory I have ever heard (aside from Lucky Charms.) I love the longatude latitude stuff. Not so sure about the monster explanation - can't there be a monster too?

Found on the LM boards:

Quote:
My DH - smart cookie! - figured this out today. You've probably all seen by now that the numbers 4,8,15,16,23,42, when entered into Mapquest's latitude/longitude search, pinpoint a spot in the middle of Africa, close to Nigeria where the crashed Beechcraft plane that Boone and Locke found was from presumedly. Here's a screen shot of those Mapquest search results using the numbers in case you haven't seen it yet:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v...sinmapquest.jpg

NOW - HERE'S THE GOOD PART - hubby figured out WHERE you would be if you were exactly on the opposite side of the globe from that location in Africa, and guess where you are? RIGHT IN THE SOUTH PACIFIC OCEAN!!! Here is a screen shot of the Mapquest search results showing THAT location:
The numbers used to pinpoint exactly opposite the globe were the same latitude, 4:8:15, and the longitude marker which would be opposite the globe from 16 degrees longitude, plus the correct numbers for minutes and seconds, 23 and 42.

Obviously, we believe that location pinpointed by the opposite longitude marker is PINPOINTING THE LOCATION OF OUR LOSTAWAYS.

ADDITIONALLY.....we believe that the "hatch" is actually a PORTAL to the location on the opposite side, the spot in Africa. Like a wormhole if you would, for you scifi fans of the movie "Contact" with Jodie Foster. The numbers stamped on the outside of the hatch door on the island designate WHERE YOU WILL END UP IF YOU TRAVEL VIA THE PORTAL, NOT WHERE YOU ARE.

We believe that somehow the Nigerian plane got caught up in the portal over Africa and that's how it ended up on the island in the South Pacific.

And that maybe the sound of the "monster"...the mechanical sound is actually the sound of the portal opening.
JakeNRoland
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 7:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow. That's amazing. Who the hell are these people that figure this shit out?

No, I'm Laura's twin. And Hobbes is my Jedi Padawan. The force is strong in that one. You guys rock!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Harry

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 2:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've got a theory.. that its a demon.. A dancin demon..heh something isnt right there

I think someone like two or more characters like Charlie Jack Kate or Locke should share a vision right at the end of the season finale of when its like 13 years into the future and theres only a few survivers. Claire's baby is now 13 and has killed everyone making it so that people want to kill it or something. I think that would be interesting. Wat do u think?
Harry

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 2:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Or instead of a main character... make a flash back of Ethan having a dream or even the psychic...or maybe showing a flashback to when Locke saw the "Monster" seeing her baby... I have such an imagination
Harry

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Common.. no more theorys?
CourtneyLUVS-Charlie

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BtVSfreak wrote:
I've got a theory.. that its a demon.. A dancin demon..heh something isnt right there

I think someone like two or more characters like Charlie Jack Kate or Locke should share a vision right at the end of the season finale of when its like 13 years into the future and theres only a few survivers. Claire's baby is now 13 and has killed everyone making it so that people want to kill it or something. I think that would be interesting. Wat do u think?

OMG...LMAO l think you're the one who's crazy Harry...lol.

Charlie: Dear Dairy: Still on this bloody island. Today I swallowed a bug. Love, Claire.
Harry

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shh.. no one shall no!
lostzilla
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 8:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
My DH - smart cookie! - figured this out today. You've probably all seen by now that the numbers 4,8,15,16,23,42, when entered into Mapquest's latitude/longitude search, pinpoint a spot in the middle of Africa, close to Nigeria where the crashed Beechcraft plane that Boone and Locke found was from presumedly. Here's a screen shot of those Mapquest search results using the numbers in case you haven't seen it yet:

NOW - HERE'S THE GOOD PART - hubby figured out WHERE you would be if you were exactly on the opposite side of the globe from that location in Africa, and guess where you are? RIGHT IN THE SOUTH PACIFIC OCEAN!!! Here is a screen shot of the Mapquest search results showing THAT location:
The numbers used to pinpoint exactly opposite the globe were the same latitude, 4:8:15, and the longitude marker which would be opposite the globe from 16 degrees longitude, plus the correct numbers for minutes and seconds, 23 and 42.

Obviously, we believe that location pinpointed by the opposite longitude marker is PINPOINTING THE LOCATION OF OUR LOSTAWAYS.

ADDITIONALLY.....we believe that the "hatch" is actually a PORTAL to the location on the opposite side, the spot in Africa. Like a wormhole if you would, for you scifi fans of the movie "Contact" with Jodie Foster. The numbers stamped on the outside of the hatch door on the island designate WHERE YOU WILL END UP IF YOU TRAVEL VIA THE PORTAL, NOT WHERE YOU ARE.

We believe that somehow the Nigerian plane got caught up in the portal over Africa and that's how it ended up on the island in the South Pacific.

And that maybe the sound of the "monster"...the mechanical sound is actually the sound of the portal opening.

Now that's a good theory, but how do you explain Ethan and the others??

http://www.dontalmostgive.org
Ringwench
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK, I'm bored at work right now and want to share with people what I think is going to happen in the remainder of the season based on spoilers I've heard and deductive reasoning:

S

P

O

I

L

E

R

!

!

!

Locke is DEFINATELY not going to die. The promo makes it look like he gets shot and I do think there's a big possiblility that he will be shot AT (by Shannon, someone analyzed the promo frame by frame and Shannon is the shooter) or possibly even grazed but his wound will not be serious.

They will open the hatch and find something like a computer in there that has info on all the castaways. Some part of what is in the hatch will for some reason accompany the castaways who go on the raft.

The raft (which will contain Michael, Walt, Jin, Sawyer, and Vincent) will be visited by some sort of large bird creature while out at sea and will be destroyed. For some reason (and based on some weird spoilers I've heard) it will be blown up or set on fire while at sea.

Either Michael or Jin will die in said explosion (I'm leaning more toward Michael) and whichever one of the that doesn't die will be seriously injured so we're left to debate his fate over the hiatus.

Danielle will visit the castaways and tell them what happend to Alex, she will warn Claire that the same fate will befall her newborn.

They will make contact with the survivors from the tail section of the plane (among them Rose's husband) because they heard Boone's distress call.

So that's what I think is going to happen in the final few episodes (oh, and Charlie will find the heroin at some point too). What do you guys think?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
BA5763
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 3:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
So that's what I think is going to happen in the final few episodes (oh, and Charlie will find the heroin at some point too). What do you guys think?

You know, when Boone found the smack, I said out loud, "Now where's Charlie, can't he like smell that stuff from a mile away?"

"And now listen little child, to the man on crack!" ~fro Crazy Mol, where is she?

B
BA5763
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 4:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SPOILER!

I found a picture of the Others!

( okay, cheesy I know, but i just couldn't resist!)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Talk All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: