Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Leftovers
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
MovieGuy
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

luvers?
Shankle
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know why i say that but i do.....

*hearts* Aislynn, Kaja, Rachel and Steph
*Rips whatzit"
MovieGuy
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

New episode when?
Fan4Lost
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 3:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am very sorry, but as you already know, I'm sick I havent been able to do much lately. I'm trying. If Marcus wants to write it, that would be fine. But right now, I can't do much until I'm in remission again.
marcus
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 7:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's fine Steph. I'm not writing it though, I'm sure you'll come up with a great idea for Aislynn.

It's official - Aislynn is 36. Add a 0 to the end of that and you've got a full circle.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 7:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Poor Marcus sees more than enough Aislynn in AAA, I'm sure!

And don't worry, Steph! You just concentrate on feeling better! That's the important thing right now! *sends Sawyerette hugs*
marcus
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 7:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's no such thing as enough of Aislynn.

It's official - Aislynn is 36. Add a 0 to the end of that and you've got a full circle.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 7:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awwwwww!!!!

Just for that, I promise to bump my Hurlielle vid back up to the top of my "To Do" vidding list! (I'm on a vidding vacation right now, though... So I make no promises as to when this will be! But I'll do my best to make it before you go away to college or get your Masters Degree or anything like that! )
marcus
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 7:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fan4Lost
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Announcement!! Episode 8 will air tonight after a long break. The producers express their gratitude for waiting so long.
MovieGuy
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

F*CK YEAH!!!! Who are the producers?
Fan4Lost
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, I did my best. I hope ya's like it. I'm a little spaced out and I'm sure I made a ton of mistakes. I don;t even know its funny at all.

Episode 8 – Robo-Bunnies

The gang stepped off the plane weary and tired from jet lag. “This is ridiculous!” Colin yelled. “We should have went looking for Ed first.”

“I’m tired,” Nate complained in a whiney voice. “And I want to get drunk.”

Everyone let out an exhausted sigh. “Maybe we should get a room for the night or something,” Marcus replied as they all stood outside waiting for a cab.

“Does anybody have an idea where Aislynn lives?” Paul asked sitting on the ground.

Suddenly, a man grabbed Vicky from behind. “How do you know Aislynn?” he whispered in a raspy tone. Vicky gasped loudly and everyone turned to see her being held tightly by a tall man with dark sunglasses on.

“Hey! Let go of her!” Colin yelled his fists tightening at his sides.

The man whipped out a gun and held it discreetly against Vicky’s side. “I must know where Aislynn is,” he demanded holding his stance. “Take me to her or I’ll kill your friend,” he added thrusting the gun against Vicky’s side.

“We don’t know where she is,” Marcus replied quickly. “We just got here.”

The man seemed very nervous and fidgety as he backed up dragging Vicky with him. “I need to find the chip. It’s last known location was with…Agent 67. If that chip falls into the wrong hands, it could mean the destruction of the Western civilization as we know it! I’ve already said too much.”

“Agent 67?” Steph asked with a confused expression. “What the-”

“How do you know her?” the man snapped cutting her off.

Marcus moved forward slowly, his hands raised cautiously in front of him. “We’re just some old friends of hers from the internet.”

“Then you must come with me,” he replied putting his gun away and releasing Vicky. “If I am correct, you all may hold the key to finding her. Follow me,” he said waving them along.

They all followed him to a large black SUV and climbed in at his request. “What I am about to tell you must never leave this room…er, car.” He swiveled around in the driver’s seat and removed his sunglasses. “Agent 67, or Aislynn as you all know her, has been the head of a secret underground organization to stop the senseless slaughter of bunnies for thirty years now. One night while trying to free some laboratory bunnies, she stumbled upon a computer chip marked ‘confidential’. She freed the bunnies and pocketed the chip. What she doesn’t know is that that chip contains such a diabolical plan that it could trigger the Third World War.”

They all sat there stunned unable to absorb all that he was saying. “Bunnies…” Vicky said with a sigh. “I don’t get it.”

The man revved the engine and started driving. “I have an inside tip that she was last spotted in Northern California using the alias Jessica Simpson.”

“Jessica Simpson!” Nate cried with excitement. “I love her music.” They all rolled their eyes.

Several hours later they arrived at their destination more confused than when they first set off. The man had explained very little to them and they were now apprehensive about even finding her. They pulled up to a darkened office complex and followed the man inside. At each door was a device that would only allow a person through with DNA approval, so the man spit on the screen and it opened.

“Ew!” Steph cried. “Wouldn’t it be easier if you used fingerprints or retinal scans?”

“Quickly,” the man said ignoring her and they all followed.

After walking down some complex maze of hallways they entered a secret door in the wall and were surprised when Aislynn greeted them. “Guys!! Come in!” she cried. “I just made a fresh batch of bunny shaped chocolate chip cookies.”

“Ais, aren’t you curious what we’re doing here?” Marcus asked as they followed her inside.

“We don’t have time for that now!” the man shouted.

“Calm down, Agent 49,” Aislynn said, her voice calm and soothing. “The chip is safe and sound. I made sure of that.”

“What is going on?” Paul finally yelled. “What is all this nonsense about bunnies!”

Aislynn sighed with worry and sat down in front of all of them. “Canada,” she said. “They are trying to steal the chip so they can make robo-bunnies to take over the Unites States cookie industry. I found this out by mistake but I have to stop it.”

“Canada?” Vicky asked even more confused than ever. “I thought Canada was a neutral country?”

“That’s what they want you to believe,” Aislynn replied.

“That’s right, Agent 67!” a voice cried from above them. They all looked up with surprise in their eyes.

“Michael Jackson?!” they all cried in unison.

“Wrong!” the man cried jumping to the floor landing like a cat. “I am Prince Michael the III, but most call me Blanket. I am carrying on my father’s legacy. No other country would allow us entrance except Canada, so that is where we’ve been hiding out all these years. Now, I will corner the cookie market and thus own all the children of the world using cookies.”

“You evil man!” Aislynn cried. “I will not let this happen!”

“Try and stop me,” he said whipping out a can of Pepsi. He shook it furiously then opened it towards them spraying them all in the faces. Everyone screamed and dropped to the floor wiping their eyes.

Aislynn was the only one who averted his attack and quickly grabbed a bottle of holy water tossing it at him, saturating him from head to toe. Blanket screamed as smoke started rising from his body. “No!! This isn’t over, Agent 67!” They all watched as his entire body melted into a pool of goo on the floor.

“I’m confused,” Nate said. “He was a vampire?”

“No,” Aislynn replied. “I laced that holy water with sulfuric acid.”

“Oh,” they all said not wanting to know why.

“So, it’s over now? You can spam again?” Marcus asked.

“For now,” Aislynn said. “But it will never be over. Not until the entire Jackson clan is destroyed. And as long as Michael keeps artificially inseminated women and making Jacko babies, my job will never be done. But I have some free time now to spam again.”

“Yay!” they all cried.

“Will you come with us to find Ed?” Colin asked.

“Sure,” Aislynn said. “Just let me round up my bunnies…

To Be Continued…
marcus
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 7:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blanket is so creepy...Great ep.

Quote:
“Try and stop me,” he said whipping out a can of Pepsi. He shook it furiously then opened it towards them spraying them all in the faces. Everyone screamed and dropped to the floor wiping their eyes.

Wtf?

Fan4Lost
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I told ya I was feeling spacey when I wrote this.
Shankle
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yay!!! I love it!!! Although I would have liked a bit more aislynn madness

Robo bunnies!!!!

*tries not to get overexcited at prospect of own episode*

*hearts* Aislynn, Kaja, Rachel and Steph
*Rips whatzit"
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Fan Art All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 9 of 11

Jump to: