Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Leftovers
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ebizmybef74
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ohhhh! I love this idea Marcus! I can't wait to see what you have in store for this!

Banner: Shinythings
marcus
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 6:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Liz...lol It's kinda Steph's idea too.

It's official - Aislynn is 36. Add a 0 to the end of that and you've got a full circle.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Fan4Lost
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 6:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

But gerbil, you've done all the work so far! *It was gerbil's idea, I just sat there going, "OMG that is such an awesome idea!" Don't let his humble attitude fool ya...he's so awesome with this stuff!

I'm going to help, in fact...I'm working on ep 2 as we speak
marcus
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 6:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I guess it was my idea, but it's still just as much your fic as it is mine.

It's official - Aislynn is 36. Add a 0 to the end of that and you've got a full circle.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Fan4Lost
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 7:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, it's our fic LOL
lostzilla
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 8:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great fic. I'll finish that banner for ya soon Marci.
fallen_angel
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I cannot wait to read your ep Steph... this is so cool... two brilliant fic minds working together
Fan4Lost
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 7:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Leftovers - Ep 2 Vicky
written by Steph

Steph and Marcus didn’t have too much trouble locating the possible whereabouts of Vicky. The only problem was that they only knew the city she was in, not her exact location.

“So, this is Australia?” Steph asked looking around with a small grin. “Funny, I always thought there would kangaroos jumping around and little koala bears handing out toursist maps.”

“Very funny, Steph,” Marcus replied with a sarcastic grin. “Our first stop is Brisbane.”

“How are we going to find her in such a big city though?”

“We can look in public e-directory,” he said as they walked out of the airport to get a cab. “There’s one at every public vid-phone station.”

“Okay, off to Frisbee then,” Steph said pointing ahead of them with enthusiasm in her voice.

Marcus laughed. “It’s Brisbane, Steph.”

“Well, I was close,” she said with a giggle.

The cab let them off in City Centre and the crowds were unbelievable. Marcus pulled her over to a public vid-phone station and began punching in as much information as he could remember about Vicky. It had been so long, but he was confident that little he had could be enough.

“Yeh!” he shouted. “There’s a Vicky listed as owning a Firefly memorabilia store in the mall. That has to be her!”

“Ya know, I never got around to watching that show. I kept saying I would and I never did. Now I feel bad.”

Marcus rolled his eyes and grabbed her yanking her down the street. “We still have plenty of time before the mall closed, but let’s not fool around.”

The mall was average and slightly crowded as they made their way to where the directory had pointed them. “This is it!” Marcus cried as they came upon a store with a huge sign with Nathan Fillion’s picture plastered on it.

“Wow, she’s a trooper. She’s a very dedicated fan, that Vicky,” Steph said with a proud smile.

“Come on,” Marcus said and the walked inside.

The little shop was impressive with all kinds of amazing treasures collected over all the years. She had large cutouts of all the characters, autographed pictures, posters, DVD’s, and a lot of other impressive artifacts.

“Remember that fanfic she wrote about us spammers using Firelfy?” Steph asked from across the way.

“Yeh, that was a really good one,” he called over his shoulder as he spied some miniature action figures behind glass.

“Well, look,” she said walking over and handing him a hardback book. “She had it published.”

“Damn, she sure did,” Marcus replied running his over the cover.

“And it was a bestseller for four years,” they heard a feminine voice say behind them.

When they spun around, a tall blonde woman stood there with a curious stare. “Can I help you?” she asked with a sweet smile.

“Vicky?” Marcus asked tilting his head to the side.

“Yeh, I’m Vicky,” she said eyeing the two, her brow slightly wrinkled in confusion.

“Vicky!” Steph screamed throwing herself at her, hugging her tightly. “It’s Steph, from LVI!”

“Steph?” Vicky said rearing back. “Oh my God, what are doing here?”

“We’re here to get the spammers back,” Marcus said with a devious smile.

Vicky examined the man standing before her and a smile began to creep onto her face. “Marcus?” she asked with disbelief.

“Yeh,” he said.

“Look at you,” she said hugging him. “You’re all grown up.”

“Well, that’s what happens when twenty years goes by.”

Vicky stopped short and took a step back. “What do you mean, you’ve come here to get the spammers back?”

“We’re the only two spammers left on LVI aside from all the weird newbies, who even if we had an internet lingo dictionary, we’d never be able to understand them,” Steph explained. “So, Gerbil and I want our friends back.”

“There’s only one problem, guys,” Vicky said as her face turned glum. “Remember the big Lost Convention here in Australia in 2009?”

“Oh yeah, that was around the time we stopped hearing from you,” Marcus said.

“Well, I kind of met Matthew Fox in person and to make a long story short, we got married six months later,” she explained.

“Oh Vicky, I’m so happy for you,” Steph exclaimed with glee.

“No,” Vicky said abruptly. “You don’t understand. After we were married for a year, he started acting weird. He wouldn’t let me out of sight. I couldn’t work, I couldn’t have friends; he hounded me day and night. Now, he follows me everywhere I go and I can’t seem to hide from him.” She moved a little closer and whispered. “He’s obsessed with me and I’m scared he may find me. That’s why I never went back on LVI because he would find me.”

“Is it that bad?” Marcus asked with a bewildered expression.

“He used to dress up in my clothes and go out to bars telling people that he was me,” she said with frightened glance around the room. “He’s a sick little man.”

Both Steph and Marcus’s eyes widened.

“Wow, isn’t there anything we can do to stop his madness?” Marcus asked.

“I don’t know, I have tried everything. I even called the police but they said he was harmless and that I should just ignore him.”

“Vicky!” a man cried from the entrance of the store.

Marcus and Steph both turned simultaneously toward the voice. “Matthew Fox!” they both cried at the same time.

“Oh my God, he found me again!” Vicky cried running to the back of the store hiding.

“Vicky, I love you,” he said desperately.

“Leave me alone, Matt,” she said between sobs.

“Now see here,” Marcus said stepping up to him. “Who do you think you are bothering our friend like that, you jerk.”

“I’m Matthew Fox! I am one the sexiest men in the world!” he replied puffing up his chest.

“Are you serious?” Steph said with a disbelief. “You really are a whackjob!”

“I’m here for Vicky and there’s nothing you can do to stop me,” he said about to walk to the back of the store for her.

“Oh no you don’t!” Steph screamed. “Gerbil, heads up!” she said tossing something through the air to him.

Marcus caught it and was shocked when he realized it was a taser-gun. “Where did you get this?” he asked confused.

“Use it,” Steph shouted.

Grabbing it tightly he pressed the button and tiny wires shot out at Matthew Fox sending a jolt of current through his whole body. He wiggled all over the place then collapsed to the floor with a thud. Vicky came running out from the back of the store, shock in her eyes. They all stood there staring at the freaky Matthew Fox unconscious on the store’s carpet.

“What do we do now?” Vicky asked in bewilderment.

“I have the perfect idea,” Marcus said with a devilish grin.

“Bon Voyage, freak!” Steph said waving a small scarf in the air as a barge drifted off into the horizon.

“Where’s he going again?” Vicky asked feeling a little guilty about the whole thing, but at the same time relieved that he was going far far away.

“To Asia,” Marcus said with a chuckle. “The armless midgets will take very good care of him.”

They all laughed loudly knowing that their first mission was complete. Vicky was free to Spam now without fear of freaky Matthew Fox finding her and things were beginning to look up. One down, six more to go….
MovieGuy
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 7:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL In twenty years, good luck finding a DVD

Great ep, whomever wrote it. I'm confused
marcus
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 7:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol it was Steph...and awesome job, Steph.

Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 7:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just posted over at CE but I'll repeat it here:

*hysterical laughter*

Vicky actually running from Foxy??? I SO did not see that one coming!

Loved it!
Fan4Lost
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 7:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks guys I couldnt think of something that would have kept her from spamming but was funny at the same time. So I just went with the most unusual circumstance.
fallen_angel
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 9:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

just posted at CE.. great ep Steph, bloody brilliant.... it'll be funny if we have to go to Asia and their's Foxy waiting for me AHHHH

*sigh* unlike the Vicky in this fic... I would love so much for Foxy to stalk me
marcus
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Even if he was 60 and a complete creep?

fallen_angel
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ummmm....

YES!!!!!!!

hello!!!! Matthew Fox... he'll still be hot when he's 100!!!!!!!!

ew
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Fan Art All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 2 of 11

Jump to: