Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Amazing Gold of Ana's Ass

View previous topic :: View next topic  
MovieGuy
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 8:47 am    Post subject: The Amazing Gold of Ana's Ass Reply with quote

Kate helped Claire prop up a stick against a bottle of vodka and a trunk inside a tent at the caves. "This is never gonna work."
"Passive aggressive much?"
"Huh?"
"What?"
"Listen, Claire, I know you're trying to set this all up for Aaron but he might hurt. He could die."

Claire stopped propping up the stick. "Why would you say something like that?"
"I'm sorry, Claire, it's just--"
"Isn't there somewhere else you should be?" Claire said, tears running down her cheeks.
"Claire, I'm sorry--"
"Get out!" Claire pointed to a pair of socks on the ground. She realized she had pointed to the wrong spot and moved his hand to the exit. Kate nodded and stood up and walked out of the tent at the caves.

Claire turned back to what she was going. She propped the stick back up and it split in half. Claire screamed in pain as splinters flew into her arm.

Jack stared at Claire's wound , eating a mango. They were sitting by a cliff with an amazing waterfall flowing over it.
"Could you get that out of my armpit?" Claire asked pointing at the splinter.
"Sure." He grabbed the splinter with his fingers and pulled it out.
"Thank you."
"Sure."
"Is that all you can say?"
"Nope."

Ana-Lucia and Kate both walked up behind Jack and Claire.
"Have you seen..."
"Huh?" Jack interrupted, turning around to see both of them. Ana was eating a brownie.
"Jack, have you seen Sun anywhere? She's been missing for a week now."
"Uh, no," the idea of someone missing scared Jack and he realized he was about to cry. He didn't want Kate, Ana and Claire all to see him cry for no apparent reason. He held back his tears and let out a squeaky moan of hurt inside.
"What was that?" Ana asked, having heard the squeak.
"Nothing!" Jack quickly yelled, finding it hard to breathe, holding back the tears. "Let's go swimming!" Jack pulled off his clothes and jumped into the water wearing his bikini.

Kate realized this was the perfect moment to kiss Jack again. She pulled off her pants and jumped into the water. Ana realized what she was up to and jumped in the water after her. Claire jumped in too, thinking this was a normal swim.

Kate could see Jack up ahead under the water. She closed her and remembered their kiss from when we found out what she did in her past. She sensed she was close to him and she grabbed his ass and squeezed. His hand slapped her across the face and she gasped as she stuck her head out of the water and breathed in air. "What an ass!"

"What the hell!?!?!" Ana-Lucia's head bobbed up from under the water. "Someone swiped my..."
"Swiped?" Kate said confused.
"Huh?" Ana was suddenly confused. "Anyway, someone just grabbed my ass!" Kate blushed when she realized what she thought was Jack ass was actaully Ana ass.

"Strange. That wasn't there before," Ana said, looking at her ass. She pulled the thing lodged in her ass out.
"It's a golden coin..." Ana stared at the coin as it gleamed in the light. Suddenly, a bullet flew into Ana's head.
"Ana!" Kate screamed as she turned around to see where the bullet had come from.

Claire stood on the edge of land dipping into the water with a gun.
"Claire?"
"Get me that golden coin."
"This isn't normal," Kate mumbled, confused.
"Exit normality: Now," Claire smirked.
"What?"
"Nevermind! Get me the damn coin!"
"Jack, help!"
"Jack can't help you."
"Why?"
"Because, Kate."

Jack walked up behind Kate, holding a pack of cards in one hand, a lighter in the other.

"What's going on?"
"We'll tell you as soon as we have the golden coin from Ana's ass!" Claire yelled as her pet boar walked up behind her. "You better hurry, before it gets dark. Sun might not survive all night."
"What?"

Sun sat in the forest, tied up to the Black Rock, crying as a giant rainstorm began.

Kate found the coin underwater in dead Ana's hand. She returned to the surface and sat around the campfire with the boar, Claire and Jack.

"What's going on?" Kate asked, wiping away tears. She just found out Claire was never pregnant and she and Jack were this generation's Bonnie and Clyde. And they were lovers which meant she had no chance with him.

"You're about to find out what's going on, Kate," Jack said as the sun began to rise. "But, first.... Who wants waffles?"

TO BE CONTINUED... NEVER. SO DON'T ASK FOR MORE OF IT.
SuperKC
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OH MY GOD! MG! You did my challenge! Awesome. So random! Weren't afraid to just stick those things in there. Heh. Very good job. I giggled the whole way through.
Distress Signal
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL, I was laughing so hard. And expected more to come.

sig by IslandofMystery
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Fan Art All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: