Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Slow Motion, Baby
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
lostcalier
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 9:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

To reassure everyone Enchirito and myself have come up with a plan of action and are setting it in motion as I type this to you. It may take some time to see changes but they will be coming. The idea of LVI has changed since the site first came into existence but one thing hasn't and never will changed, I still want to provide a home for all Lost vids. We may not be able to host them on our site anymore but at least they are all found in one spot. I know some people don't like the CP but I assure you it has it's purposes and in the plan we're working on the issues some people have had with it will be dealt with but the CP is NOT going away. It is what keeps LVI unique and different from other vidding sites that lump everything together. LVI isn't trying to be like those sites, we want to be different and something special. If we didn't care we wouldn't be doing anything right now but we do and I promise all of you LVI will change but always remain true to its values to help all vidders, provide an archive to all Lost vidders, and provide the fandom with a quality service.

LVI is doing something that hasn't necessarily ever been tried before and it's going to have its downs this being one of them but there are also a lot of good things. If you stick with us I promise I'll make sure all of you see a large number of the good things returning in high quality.

LVI Revolutionizing Fan Video Making!
www.lostvideo.net
marcus
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool, I trust you guys. LVI is the site/forum I go to the most (yep, even more than Google ), and I think it's unique in a lot of ways, but especially because of the CP. If it weren't for CPs and the great people here at LVI, I'd still be making dodgy vids that took like an hour to make. I'm glad you're not taking it away and are gonna get more people back here.

It's official - Aislynn is 36. Add a 0 to the end of that and you've got a full circle.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
SuperKC
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Argh. I need a drink. (And I don't even drink!) Hobbes, I've PMed you.

As for the rest of it. I honestly didn't think this thread would kind of focus on my opinion. I can be long-winded and opinionated to be sure. I was actually interested in hearing what other people have to say as well. (I don't just type because I like reading my own opinion). So, PLEASE, if anyone has any other opinions (that might take the focus OFF of me!) please share!

LC, thanks for the reassurance. I am sorry if my ideas came off the wrong way.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Site Talk All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: