Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Amazing Adventures of Aislynn - Season Three
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
marcus
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 5:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Steph and Aislynn...just wondering, are there any Naislynners at all besides Nate?

It's official - Aislynn is 36. Add a 0 to the end of that and you've got a full circle.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 5:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, you know Nate's my second Southern boy and all that but... My heart belongs to Josh!

marcus
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 3:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Only two eps left now, so within three days...AAA will be over. Hope you enjoy this ep.

The Amazing Adventures of Aislynn

Episode 3x24: The Race For Love.

Day 152: A Canadian Airport.

Nate rushed in through the airport doors, breathing heavily. He looked around, and went to join the long line for the international terminal.

“Nate?” asked a voice. The person infront of him turned around. It was Josh.

“Oh…err…hi.” said Nate.

“What are you doing here?” asked Josh.

“Well…umm…I’m kinda…” Nate stuttered.

“Oh my God…” said Josh. “I knew it. I knew this would happen! You’re going to China to tell Aislynn you love her, aren’t you?”

“Err, well…yeah…” said Nate, shaking in fear.

“Not gonna happen!” Josh said angrily. “Get out of here!”

“No.” replied Nate. “I’m allowed to be here. When I tell Aislynn how I feel she can make her own decision on who she wants to be with.”

“And you really think she’s gonna pick you?” laughed Josh.

“Shut up!” Nate said loudly. Several people turned around to look at the two of them.

“You’re not going to China!” yelled Josh. “Turn back around and leave this airport right now!”

“Make me!” shouted Nate. Josh’s face turned a bright red colour. He jumped right onto Nate, and they both started punching and kicking each other.

“I’m gonna kill ya!” yelled Josh, grabbing Nate’s head and punching it repeatedly. Nate kicked him in the leg then punched him in the ribs. A group of security people came to break up the fight, pulling Josh and Nate apart.

“Alright, both of you, get out of this airport now!” snapped one of the security men. “And don’t come back!”

“But we have to save--” began Josh.

“I don’t care what you have to do, you’re not coming back here again!” said the man. The other security men dragged Josh and Nate over to the airport entrance and threw them outside.

“Darn it…” said Josh. “This is all your fault…” He walked away.

“Hey, where are you going?” asked Nate.

“I’m gonna go get Aislynn back…” replied Josh. “Plane isn’t the only way to travel…” He kept walking then turned back around. “And don’t you dare try to get to China aswell!”

Nate nodded and began to walk back in the direction of the training grounds. Josh stopped watching and kept walking in the other direction, and Nate followed him.

Father Kongshaw walked into the shed, where Aislynn was tied up. “How’s your arm?” he asked.

“It’s getting better.” replied Aislynn.

“Good.” said Kongshaw. “You can start training then.” He untied her ropes then grabbed her arm, pulling her towards the door. He stopped then looked at her. “One more thing…when the final battle comes…don’t try to fight against my army. You’re going to fight on our side now. And if you don’t, let me tell you, I personally will kill every one of those stupid friends of yours!”

“Okay.” said Aislynn.

“Alright.” grinned Kongshaw evilly. He pushed her out the door, where the Marci and Kongshaw’s army were all practicing their fighting. “Get to work!” Kongshaw yelled, and Aislynn grabbed a spear and walked towards the army.

Colin and Matt walked around with more cookies. One warrior grabbed one and ate it quickly. “Ew!” he said. “These are disgusting!”

“What?” asked Colin. “But we bought these!” He held up the packet of cookies they had gotten from a store nearby.

“Eat one…” replied the warrior. “See what you think.”

Matt bit into one. “Ew…these really are gross…” said Matt. “I guess once you’ve had Aislynn’s cookies anything else seems disgusting…”

“Grr!” growled Colin. “I give up!” He threw the packet of cookies onto the floor. They walked over to Vicky and Steph.

“Steph, what are we supposed to do?” asked Colin. “People don’t train unless they get good cookies!”

Vicky looked at them. “Guys, now isn’t really the time…” she sighed. Steph was sitting next to her, crying.

“What happened?” asked Colin.

“Nate’s gone to China to tell Aislynn he still loves her.” said Vicky. “It happened three hours ago, I’m surprised you guys didn’t know yet…” She rolled her eyes.

“Stupid Nate!” said Colin angrily. “I thought Naislynn was over for good!”

“Naislynn?” asked Matt. “You’re making up ship names for them?”

“Ofcourse!” said Colin. “I’m a Joslynner all the way! Always have been!”

“What’s the ship name for Vicky and I?” asked Matt.

“Vatthewicky.” replied Colin.

“Err…I prefer ‘Micky’.” said Vicky.

“Well, too bad!” snapped Colin. “I make the ship names, you don’t get a say in it!”

Josh was walking around, trying to find a map so he could get to a beach with a boat he could catch. He turned the corner of a street, and there he saw five huge hot air balloons. He grinned and walked over to one of them. A man was sitting in it.

“Hi.” said Josh, climbing in. “Is this some kind of race?”

“Yep.” replied the man. “It’s a race all the way to a little island nearby. And these are brand new balloons…check it out, they have steering wheels!” He pointed towards the steering wheel at the front.

“Well, that sounds like fun…” said Josh. “But wouldn’t you rather go to a more exciting, far away place, like…China?”

The man laughed. “Yeah, sure, but why would I--”

“I need to get to China, and if I do it could save the lives of many comic book-readers, video game-players and actors!” explained Josh.

“Wow!” said the man.

“So cut the ropes, and get us to China.” replied Josh.

“Wait a minute…” said the man. “I don’t even know your name!”

“I’m Josh.” smiled Josh. They shook hands.

“Hi Josh, I’m Ed.” said the man. “Okay, let’s get going!” He cut the ropes and the balloon went up into the air. Everyone stared as it went off, wondering why it had gone ten minutes early, and why it was heading in the wrong direction.

Nate crept past the huge group of people staring up at the balloon, and went into a different balloon. He cut the ropes and went up into the air. Josh looked behind and saw him.

“NATE!” Josh yelled. “GO BACK!”

“NO!” Nate shouted back. “NOT UNTIL I TELL AISLYNN I LOVE HER!” Josh growled and turned back around to Ed, who was looking on his world map for China.

“This could take days…” said Ed. “I don’t think you’ll make it in time…”

“Just get me to another airport…” replied Josh. “That’s all I need.” Ed nodded and drove the special high-tech balloon towards America. Nate followed.

Aislynn walked over to Ronald McDonald. “We have a problem.” she said.

“What?” asked Ronald.

“If I…or if anyone else on this side, for that matter…fights for the opposite team…Kongshaw’s gonna kill my friends.” said Aislynn.

Ronald thought for a minute. “Hmm…” he scratched his head. “Don’t worry, I can take care of it…”

“How?” asked Aislynn. “What are you going to do?”

“I’ll keep an eye out for your friends…” said Ronald. “If Kongshaw even taps one of them on the shoulder…I’ll pounce.”

“You’re going to kill him, aren’t you?” asked Aislynn.

“Maybe.” replied Ronald. Just then a huge warrior with a big crossbow walked past them. It was Paul’s killer.

“Everyone!” he yelled. “Father Kongshaw has just told me that the final battle has been announced! The battle will begin…in two days!” Everyone cheered and yelled. Aislynn sighed nervously.

Colin had drawn a dodgy picture of the big guy with the crossbow on a dartboard. He grabbed a group of spears and threw them at the drawing. Susan walked over.

“So you’re still planning on killing him, huh?” asked Susan.

“Planning on it?” asked Colin. “I’m not just planning on it, Mom…I’m gonna. As soon as we get to China, I’m gonna find that jerk…and I’m gonna kill him slowly and painfully…because it’s what Paul would want…just you watch.” His eyes turned dark and he grabbed another spear, throwing it right at the heart of the drawing of the big guy with the crossbow. He grinned.

TO BE CONTINUED…

It's official - Aislynn is 36. Add a 0 to the end of that and you've got a full circle.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 3:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Only two eps left now, so within three days...AAA will be over.

NoooOOOOOooooOOOOooooOOOOOooo*breath*ooooOOOooooOOoooOoOo...

Aw, hot air balloons! Those are SO cool! And it's Ed! *squeezy hugs*

Quote:
“NATE!” Josh yelled. “GO BACK!”

I'm getting "Vincent! Go back!" flashbacks here...

Quote:
“Planning on it?” asked Colin. “I’m not just planning on it, Mom…I’m gonna. As soon as we get to China, I’m gonna find that jerk…and I’m gonna kill him slowly and painfully…because it’s what Paul would want…just you watch.” His eyes turned dark and he grabbed another spear, throwing it right at the heart of the drawing of the big guy with the crossbow. He grinned.

And the thing is... I think Paul really WOULD want that...

*sniffle* I'm getting all emo thinking about the end coming... (Loved the ep, though! )
marcus
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 3:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm gonna be happy to finally finish it but yeah, I'll be sad too...it's been going for almost a whole year. I can't actually believe it lasted that long, I mean it started off as a story about you riding off on a hog to get to Broadway.

Thanks Aislynn.

fallen_angel
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i am soooo sad right now

vatthewicky!!!!!!!!! LMFAO

so only 1 more ep to go

i'm looking forward to seeing how it ends though
marcus
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Two more, actually. Thanks Vicky.

fallen_angel
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

YAY 2 more!!!!
marcus
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 1:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Amazing Adventures of Aislynn

Episode 3x25:
Choices and Truths.

Day 153: The Canadian Training Grounds.

Vicky walked over to Steph, Colin and Matt. “I’ve got the letter here!” she said.

“What letter?” asked Colin.

“The letter that tells us when the final battle is…” said Vicky. Everyone gathered around her. “Oh no…it’s on tomorrow!”

“What?!?” Matt panicked. “We’re not ready yet! Some of these people haven’t trained once since Aislynn left!”

Steph, who had been quiet ever since Nate left her, stood up on a table where everyone could see her. “That does it…I’m not letting Kongshaw’s army win because we have no cookies…” she muttered to herself. “EVERYONE! GATHER ROUND!”

Everyone stopped doing whatever they had been doing and walked over to hear her.

“THE FINAL BATTLE IS TOMORROW!” yelled Steph. “AND WE’RE GONNA HAVE TO GET ON A PLANE IN ONLY A FEW HOURS!” Everyone was shocked and started talking to each other.

“People, settle down!” yelled Steph. “You’ve done hardly any training since the last battle! I know most of you joined because Aislynn promised her delicious cookies all the time! But it’s no reason to lose to the most evil person in the world! I just got dumped, and I’ve spent the last two days moaning about it! But I can’t let that stop me from saving the lives of millions of comic book-readers, video game-players and actors! So you're gonna run out there...AND TRAIN HARDER THAN YOU EVER HAVE IN YOUR ENTIRE LIFE!”

Everyone cheered and ran over to the training grounds, training harder than ever before. Steph smiled for the first time in ages as she ran over to join them with Colin, Vicky and Matt.

At the same time as the army in Canada trained as hard as they could, so did Kongshaw’s army in China. Although half of them were going to be fighting for the army in Canada.

The big guy with the crossbow walked over to Aislynn. “Hey, Aislynn…” he said.

“Hey…big crossbow guy…” replied Aislynn.

“How’s your friend, Paul?” asked the big guy with the crossbow. He laughed evilly.

“Shut up.” snapped Aislynn. “You do realise as soon as the other army gets here, you’re gonna be killed, right?”

“And what makes you think that?” he laughed.

“Paul’s best friend, Colin, will definitely want to kill you like you killed Paul…” said Aislynn.

“Oh, we’ll see about that…” the big guy with the crossbow said coldly. He walked off.

Josh stood next to Ed in the hot air balloon, with Nate following closely behind them in another one. “Okay…” said Ed. “We’re here.” He drove the hot air balloon down with the steering wheel and Nate did the same. They were at an airport in California.

“Thanks, Ed!” Josh said, jumping out of the balloon before it even hit the ground.

“Wait!” yelled Ed. “How do I get home?”

“Uhh, catch a taxi!” Josh yelled back, running into the airport.

“Darn it!” Ed muttered. He grabbed an apple that he had in his pocket and threw it onto the ground angrily.

Nate jumped out of his balloon and ran into the airport too. Josh had already joint the line for the international terminal, and Nate ran over.

“Nate…” whispered Josh. “I’m not gonna hurt you since I can’t get kicked out of the airport this time…but please leave now or else when we get to China I’m going to kill you.”

“I can’t leave.” said Nate. “You’re just gonna have to wait until we get to China if you want to fight…”

“Fine.” replied Josh angrily.

Steph, Colin, Matt and Vicky all got on one of the many planes to China that had landed in the battle grounds. This was it. The final flight before the battle.

Several reporters stood outside the planes. “I’m standing here as the army founded by Aislynn Kongshaw-Alba-Mangsheng-Nottingham, who has mysteriously disappeared, board their planes to go to the final battle of World War III, which begins tomorrow.” said one reporter.

Aislynn’s mother, Caroline, sat at home watching this on the TV. “Oh my God…” she said. “Tomorrow?!?” She stood up and switched the TV off. She grabbed her coat and then her passport and ran outside of the house. She quickly ran back, realising she hadn’t locked the door, then ran back out again. “TAXI!” she yelled. A taxi pulled over and she climbed inside. “The airport!” she said. “Quickly!”

Day 154: The Chinese Battle Grounds.

Josh and Nate both rushed out of the airport. “Alright, finally I get to kill you!” growled Josh. He grabbed Nate and threw him onto the ground. Just as he was about to punch him some more, a man came running past.

“AHH! THEY’RE HERE! THEY’RE HERE!” the man shouted. He was looking up at the sky. Josh and Nate looked up to see hundreds of planes fly over them. “THE FINAL BATTLE IS ABOUT TO BEGIN!!!” the man yelled, running off.

“What?” asked Nate, pushing Josh off him and getting up. “It’s today?” Him and Josh looked at each other. Josh suddenly pushed Nate onto the ground and ran in the direction the planes were headed. Nate got up and ran aswell, looking for any type of transport he could use to get there faster. Josh ran over to a motorbike and drove off. “Grr!” Nate said angrily. He looked around for something he could use.

Aislynn stood next to Kongshaw, at the front of his army. They were all lined up, waiting for the planes to land. “Remember, Aislynn…” said Kongshaw. “If you try to fight for the other team…your friends will…” he stopped talking and put his finger to his neck, imitating someone’s head being cut off. Aislynn gulped and nodded. She looked over at Ronald, who was holding a large spear. He winked at her, telling her not to worry. She smiled and turned back around. The planes had arrived. The first one landed, and Steph, Colin, Vicky and Matt all walked out first, followed by several warriors.

“The battle begins in an hour.” announced Kongshaw.

Aislynn looked confused. “Why did you get us to line up like this if it doesn’t start for another hour?” she asked.

“Shut up!” snapped Kongshaw. “I did it to look impressive!” The armies all went off for their last hour of training.

Colin looked at Kongshaw’s army, trying to find Paul’s killer. He finally spotted him. He grabbed his spear and slowly walked towards him.

“Colin, wait!” Susan pleaded.

“Sorry, Mom…” said Colin. “But I need to do this…” He ran over to the big guy with the crossbow, who turned around and saw him. He gasped and ran off as fast as he could. Colin chased him.

The two of them ran over the entire battle grounds, and everyone stopped and watched them. Colin was close now. He pushed him, but he didn’t fall over. He only dropped his crossbow. Now he was just a big guy without a weapon. Colin kept chasing him until the big guy finally tripped over a small rock. “AHHH!” he yelled. Colin ran up to him and held the spear above him.

“This…is for Paul…” said Colin. He was just about to kill him when Cheech appeared.

“Wait, Colin!” yelled Cheech. Colin turned to look at him.

“This is what Paul would want!” snapped Colin.

“Is it?” asked Cheech. “Paul didn’t just die because this guy shot him with a crossbow…he died because he killed innocent people…don’t make the same mistake…”

“This guy isn’t an innocent person!” Colin yelled.

“Maybe not, but what good will killing him do?” asked Cheech. “You’re killing someone because it will make things easier for you…that’s exactly what Paul did…”

Colin stared at Cheech then sighed. He dropped his spear and lifted up the big guy who used to have a crossbow. “Leave, before I change my mind…” sighed Colin. The big guy ran off.

“Paul would be proud of you, Colin.” smiled Cheech.

“Aislynn told me to let you guys know…the Marci and I are fighting for your side…” Ronald whispered to Matt. Matt nodded and went off to tell the others. Ronald quickly ran back over to Aislynn. “Done.” he said. Aislynn grinned.

“Alright, everybody!” yelled Kongshaw. “The battle begins in ten minutes! Line up!” Everyone began to line up. Aislynn walked over next to Kongshaw. She thought of how it had come to this. How it had come to it being up to her and a group of random friends of hers to save the world from her father’s evil grasp. She thought back to the event that had started it all.

---

“Hello. My. Name. Is. Jacko.” Said Aislynn’s new teacher for her training. “Me. Teach. You. Fight.”

“Erm, are you alright?” asked Aislynn.

“Me? Yes. I. Am. Feeling. As. Happy. As. Confucius.” Jacko had a slight problem with his voice. He had to breath in after every word, or he could possibly die.

“Right…” Said Aislynn. “Wait a minute, I thought Confucius was unhappy!”

“What. Made. You. Think. That, Young. One?”

“Well…he was always just sitting there, on a hill. Praying. For his entire life, for God’s sake! Sounds rather boring, don’t you think?”

This made Jacko angry. So angry that he forgot to breath after every word he said.

“ARE YOU INSULTING THE...” Began Jacko. Then he paused. “Oh. Bugga.” He said. And fell to the ground.

Aislynn checked his pulse. She knew how to perform medical treatment after taking a course in it at the Kong-Shire University. Jacko was dead.

Aislynn panicked, wondering what to do. She was supposed to be the chosen one, that would lead them to victory! What would everyone say? Finally she decided she was fed up with all this nonsense. All her life, Aislynn had wanted to be an actor on the stage, but knew it could never be so. But now, with nowhere to go, after having just killed a man, she would have to start a new life or stick to her old one and take the consequences.

Aislynn thought about this for a while.

To go…

Or not to go…

Stay…

Or Leave…

To Continue her life…

Or to… “Oh, I’ve had enough of this!” yelled Aislynn. “Broadway, here I come!”

Aislynn jumped on to the closest animal she could find, which was a large hog. “Yeehaw!” she yelled and rode off into the distance, ready to start the long journey to her new life!

“Goodbye, you evil blood-sucking town!” said Aislynn, not realising someone was walking along the street nearby.

“What did you say?” asked a small bald man.

“Umm… ‘Goolay, yevil bloo-sak to.’ It means… “Oh what a lovely piece of crap this town is.’”

“Oh, I see. Carry on."

And with that, Aislynn left the evil blood-sucking town, ready for an amazing adventure.

---

And what an amazing adventure it had been. She had started off wanting to be an actor and ended up fighting evil and helping to save lives countless times. And now it was almost over. There was just one more battle she had to win.

Just as everyone had finished lining up, Josh drove in on a motorbike. “AISLYNN!” he yelled.

“Josh?” asked Aislynn, confused. Nate came in right after Josh, driving a port-a-loo truck. “Nate?!?” Aislynn asked, even more confused. “What on Earth is going on?”

Nate and Josh both ran over to Aislynn. “Aislynn, I love you!” Nate said.

“Don’t listen to him, Aislynn!” Josh replied. “I love you more!”

“Please, Aislynn!” Nate begged. “You’ve gotta take me back!”

“No!” snapped Josh. “She doesn’t want you! She wants me!”

“Well, I think we should let Aislynn decide herself!” said Nate.

“Fine.” replied Josh. “Aislynn, me or Nate…take your pick.” Aislynn stared at the two of them, not sure what to say. She had loved both of these guys at some stage. But now it came down to this…whatever her decision was, she would be sticking to it for the rest of her life.

TO BE CONTINUED…IN THE SERIES FINALE OF THE AMAZING ADVENTURES OF AISLYNN!

Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 2:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*covers eyes* Ahhhhhhhh! The end is near! And I've got to make my big choice! AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Oh man, I was going to try to pick a few things to comment on but they were ALL great! I loved the recap back to the beginning! Wow, it seems so long ago...

Okay, so I DO have to single this part out...

Quote:
Just as everyone had finished lining up, Josh drove in on a motorbike. “AISLYNN!” he yelled.

“Josh?” asked Aislynn, confused. Nate came in right after Josh, driving a port-a-loo truck. “Nate?!?” Aislynn asked, even more confused. “What on Earth is going on?”

*snort* I can just see that: Josh on the motorcycle, Nate in the port-a-loo truck...

Oh dear! *holds sides from laughing so hard*

I just can't believe the end is here! But I'm enjoying every last minute of it, that's for sure!
marcus
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 2:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Aislynn.

Sterdickbastardan5

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 6:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is nothing sacred????

Fan4Lost
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 6:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stupid jerk Nate!

marcus
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 7:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

YAY a troll posted in the AAA thread!

Fan4Lost
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 7:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stupid jerk spambot
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Fan Art All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 15, 16, 17  Next
Page 16 of 17

Jump to: