Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Amazing Adventures of Aislynn - Season Three
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
fallen_angel
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 1:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol ....

uh i mean
marcus
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 2:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For the first time in about three million centuries, I've written two eps in two days. I wanna get the fic done by the end of this holidays. Hope you guys like it.

The Amazing Adventures of Aislynn

Episode 3x21:
Funerals and Handcuffs.

Day 148: The Canadian Battle Grounds.

Vicky, Matt, Josh, Nate, Steph and Colin all ran over to Father Kongshaw.

“Where’s Aislynn?” asked Vicky angrily.

“I don’t know!” replied Kongshaw. “She’s on your side, you should be keeping track of her!”

“Well, it appears somebody’s taken her…” said Josh. “And, forgive us if we’re wrong, but you have kidnapped her several times already so you can’t blame us for being suspicious, can ya?”

“Well, I don’t have her this time.” said Kongshaw angrily. “Now if you’ll excuse me, I haven’t killed someone for about three minutes, so I’d better get back to work--”

“If you can’t tell us where Aislynn is, then maybe you can help me find someone else.” said Colin, who still had tears in his eyes but was now looking incredibly mad. “A big guy with a crossbow.”

“Why?” asked Kongshaw.

“I’d like to kill him.” replied Colin.

“No!” snapped Kongshaw. “Go kill one of your own people!”

“Unfortunately…” Colin sighed. “One of my people is already dead. My best friend, infact. And I want revenge!”

“Well, you’re not getting it!” Kongshaw said angrily. “Goodbye!” He barged off to continue in the horrible war.

Day 149: Kongshaw’s Tent.

Aislynn woke up. She looked down at her arm in it’s sling. “Oh god…” she sighed. She suddenly noticed where she was. Next to her was one of the Marci. “Hey, you!” she yelled. “What’s going on?”

“We’ve kidnapped you.” said Marcus 119. “Again. Original, I know.”

“Let me go.” said Aislynn angrily.

“Or what?” laughed Marcus 119. “You gonna punch me with your broken arm?”

Aislynn grabbed her sling and took it off. “Ow!” She got over the pain and walked over to Marcus 119.

“What are you doing?” asked Marcus 119, shaking. Aislynn put the sling around his neck.

“I’ll choke you with my own sling if you don’t let me go.” Aislynn said, staying as calm as possible.

“Fine, fine!” said Marcus 119. “Leave!” Aislynn grinned and took the sling off him, running towards the door. Kongshaw walked in. She tried to push him out of the way but he grabbed her broken arm.

“Let go!” yelled Aislynn. “It hurts!”

“Alright, I’ll let go…but you’re going to have to stay in here.” laughed Kongshaw. “I see it’s not going to be easy to get you to fight with us again…”

“Again?!?” asked Aislynn. “I never did fight with you, I only pretended to!”

“Well, you were still on our side…” said Kongshaw. “And now you’re sticking to it…switching sides only causes trouble…ask your old friend, Paul.”

“I don’t really think that’s possible, sir.” said Marcus 119. “He died yesterday.”

Kongshaw sighed. “Yes, I’m aware of that…” he said, rolling his eyes.

Aislynn stared at Kongshaw in shock. “Paul’s…dead?”

“We are gathered here today to say goodbye to an old friend, Paul…Paul…” the Priest, who also happened to be a warrior, stared at Vicky, Steph, Colin, Matt, Josh and Nate. “What was his last name?”

They all shrugged. “Well…” continued the Priest. “Paul didn’t need a last name. His first name said it all…”

Steph looked confused. “What did his first name say?” she asked.

“Well, uhh…” replied the Priest. “Umm…well…it said…it said ‘Paul’.”

Colin angrily shoved the Priest aside. “Unlike this idiot here, I knew Paul…probably best of all…Paul did a lot of things in his life…he fought in battles, he sailed the oceans…he got hit by a bus in Poland…but only one word can sum up this man - random. Paul was the greatest randomist the world has ever seen…and he will be missed for his humor and heart. Rest in peace, Paul.” The warriors cheered.

“Who cares about this Paul guy?” one of the Marci asked another. “Marcus 800 was much more important.”

“Ladies and Gentlemen, I’m sorry to interrupt the party…” said Father Kongshaw.

“It’s not a party, it’s a funeral!” said Matt, amazed at Kongshaw’s rudeness.

“Whatever.” replied Kongshaw. He continued. “I have to tell you that instead of this battle continuing this afternoon, the battle is now over.”

“What?” asked Josh. “Why?”

“We’ve decided to give everyone some more training time.” said Kongshaw.

“Everyone’s had enough training time!” said Steph.

“Not enough training time for the next battle.” replied Kongshaw.

“And what’s the next battle?” asked Vicky.

“The next battle will be where I live, China.” announced Kongshaw. “And it will be…the final battle of World War III.”

The crowd all started talking loudly, some shocked, some scared, some excited.

“Wait, since when do you plan when the last battle is?” asked Colin.

“You don’t normally. Infact, this is a world first.” smiled Kongshaw. “Exciting, isn’t it? Whichever army has all died first…wins.”

The crowd got really angry. “That’s pure evil!” yelled Matt.

“I know.” Kongshaw said, rolling his eyes.

“But what about Aislynn?” asked Vicky. “We still haven’t found her, she could be out in the woods somewhere, lost…”

“Then stay here.” said Kongshaw, . “Look for her. We’ll see you at the next battle.”

Aislynn sat inside a large box, being lifted into one of Kongshaw’s jet planes. “HELP!” she screamed. “HELP ME!!!” But the box was sound-proof. Nobody could hear her scream.

The planes started to take off. Colin looked up, at one of the windows in a plane. The big muscly guy who had killed Paul was there.

“Wait! I’ve gotta get him!” yelled Colin. The plane took off. “Darn it!”

Susan walked over to him. “Give it up, son…they’re gone now.” she sighed.

“Okay…” said Colin. “But next time I see that guy…I’m gonna kill him!”

Josh and Nate walked off into the jungle nearby, holding guns, ready to find Aislynn. Steph sighed as she watched Nate. She wished he was staying there with her, not off looking for his ex-girlfriend. She turned around and looked at the warriors. “Alright, guys!” she yelled. “Let’s get to work, we’ve gotta win this war!”

Aislynn sat in the box, bored and angry. The box opened up.

“We’re here!” said Kongshaw. “Welcome back to China!”

“Woop-dee-doo…” groaned Aislynn. Kongshaw grabbed her and quickly put handcuffs around her. Now she not only had a broken arm in a sling, but a pair of handcuffs aswell.

Aislynn looked around outside. It wasn’t the airport. The plane had landed right in the battle grounds. Where her father would force her to fight for the other side.

“Come on, Aislynn, this is where you’ll be sleeping…” said Kongshaw, dragging her over to a small shed. He opened the door and threw her in. “I’ll see you tomorrow!” The door slammed shut. Aislynn looked around. A guard was standing next to her, and this time it wasn’t a stupid one like Marcus 119. It was one of Kongshaw’s warriors.

Aislynn jumped up, about to kick the man in the face, but he grabbed her leg and pushed her onto the ground. Aislynn looked around the small shed. There was a tiny cobweb on the ceiling. She leaned down and got a stick from off the ground and tapped the cobweb, bringing it down on the guard’s face.

“AHHH!” yelled the guard, trying to get the spider off his face. Aislynn jumped out the back window, and ran for her life.

TO BE CONTINUED…

It's official - Aislynn is 36. Add a 0 to the end of that and you've got a full circle.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Fan4Lost
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 3:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PAUL!!! OMG! I can't bear it! It's not fair!

Fantastic! I can't wait for the next eps! I really hate that bastard Kongshaw!
marcus
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 3:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Steph.

It's official - Aislynn is 36. Add a 0 to the end of that and you've got a full circle.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 3:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another ep! Woot!!!!!

marcus wrote:
“I’ll choke you with my own sling if you don’t let me go.” Aislynn said, staying as calm as possible.

I almost hurt myself laughing at that line!!!!

Anyway, that was great! Bravo! Can't wait for the next ep! *sits down with popcorn to wait*
fallen_angel
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*huddles next to Aislyn and grabs popcorn*

I'm hooked

marcus
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 4:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Forgot to say, thanks Aislynn and Vicky. Here's the new ep.

Episode 3x22:
Mailing Problems.

Day 150: Canada.

“AISLYNN!” yelled Josh. “WHERE ARE YOU?!?”

Nate and Josh were walking in the forest, both holding guns. “This place is creepy…” said Nate.

“Why?” asked Josh, rolling his eyes. “Don’t tell me you’re afraid of the dark now.”

“No…” replied Nate. “Actually…I have a phobia of trees…”

Josh turned around. “What?” he asked. “How can you have a phobia of trees? Trees are everywhere!”

“Well, I’m not afraid of just any tree…” said Nate. “I’m afraid of the ones that are all clumped together…like in this forest…”

Josh sighed. “You just keep getting weirder and weirder, Nate.” he laughed. He turned back around. “AISLYNN!” he yelled again. “Darn it! Where is she?”

Father Kongshaw opened the door to the shed Aislynn had been in, and found a warrior lying on the ground, still struggling to get a spider off his face after three hours.

“Where’s Aislynn?” Kongshaw asked angrily.

The warrior pointed towards the window out the back.

“Alright, men!” yelled Kongshaw. “Let’s go! We’ve gotta find the Chosen One!” He shut the door of the shed, leaving the warrior trying to get the spider off his face.

Aislynn ran along a crowded Chinese street. She had been running for three whole hours, only stopping every once in a while to catch her breath. She stopped for a second and looked around. There was a post office nearby. She rushed into it.

“Hello, I need to send a letter to Canada.” said Aislynn. The woman at the desk handed her a piece of paper, an envelope, a pen and a stamp.

“Thankyou!” Aislynn said, running over to a table. She started to write a letter.

“Hey guys, it’s me, Aislynn. I’m not in Canada, my father kidnapped me and took me back to China. I’ve escaped, but I’m sure they’re already chasing me, so you’ve gotta come save me now! Right now, I’m in some town called Chung-Hwa-Ving-Luao-Sheng-Pangi, so start off there and then try and find me. Bye!”

Aislynn quickly put the letter in the envelope, stamped it and wrote the address of the Canadian battle grounds on it. She handed it to the woman. “How long will it take to get this to my friends?”

“A couple of days.” replied the woman.

“Oh no!” said Aislynn, taking back the letter. “I can’t wait that long! They need to get it as soon as possible!”

“As soon as possible is a couple of days.” the woman said, trying to snatch the letter back.

“Well, we’ll see about that!” said Aislynn angrily. She ran out.

“I can’t see her anywhere.” said Nate. “How do you know she’s even here? She could’ve gone in a completely different direction.”

“Well, we could always split up.” said Josh. “But you’d be on your own, in the big scary forest of trees.”

“No!” Nate screamed in a high-pitched tone. “Let’s just keep looking together…” They kept walking.

“Can I ask you something?” asked Josh.

“What?” asked Nate.

“I said ‘CAN I ASK YOU SOMETHING?’” Josh repeated loudly.

“Shut up!” snapped Nate. “I meant what is it that you wanna ask me?”

“Well…do you still have feelings for Aislynn?” asked Josh.

“Uhh, ofcourse not!” said Nate. He started to put on a fake laugh. “Haha! Me? Still liking Aislynn? Don’t be silly!”

Josh turned around. “Silly?” he asked. “Since when do you use that word?”

“Oh, I’ve always used that word, ol’ boy!” replied Nate. “Now, come on! Let’s go find that girly so we can have a swell time together, just like the good old days!”

Josh stared at Nate. “You been drinking?”

“No.” replied Nate, finally sounding normal.

“Then you do still like Aislynn.” sighed Josh.

“What?” asked Nate. “No, no, no! Well…..maybe a bit. But it doesn’t matter, I know she’s your girlfriend, and I love Steph.”

Josh nodded, and kept walking. He wasn’t sure whether to believe Nate or not.

“Excuse me, have you seen this woman?” asked Kongshaw, holding up a photo of Aislynn. His entire army was there, including Ronald McDonald and the Marci.

“That annoying woman who thought two days was too much time to wait for a letter to get to Canada?” asked the woman at the desk in the post office. “Yeah, I saw her…she passed through here about an hour ago.”

“Alright, everybody!” yelled Kongshaw. “We’re splitting into two groups! Me and my army will go in one direction, while the Marci will go in the other direction!” Everyone cheered and rushed to their cars.

Aislynn was in another little town, with an even longer name. She walked into an internet café. Nobody was on any of the computers. “How much to go on a computer?” she asked a nerdy man with glasses at the front desk.

“Three dollars per minute.” replied the man, shifting his glasses. “Or if you’re using the internet, six dollars.”

Aislynn punched him in the face with her good arm, and he fell to the ground. She walked to a computer and logged into her email, sending Vicky her letter. A little box popped up. Somebody on MSN was trying to talk to Aislynn. “Oh, darn it!” she said. It wasn’t somebody she knew.

“>: Hello?” the person said.

“>: Err, hi…I’m kind of busy right now…who is this?” Aislynn typed as quickly as she could with one arm.

“>: Who is this?” asked the person.

“>: Hey, I asked you first!” snapped Aislynn.

“>: Dad?” asked the person.

“>: Err, no…I’m not your Dad. I think you have the wrong email address.” Aislynn said.

“>: Oh. Sorry. G2G Bye!” The person logged off. Aislynn groaned and walked out of the door.

A red car with a big yellow “M” on top of it drove up the road. “Oh no!” said Aislynn. She ran away.

“There she is!” grinned Ronald, inside the red car. “Let’s get her!” A whole group of Marci in cars were right behind him. They all sped up trying to catch her.

Aislynn jumped over a fence, but the cars just drove right through it. She tripped over a rock. Ronald got out of his car. Aislynn tried to get up and run away, but a whole other group of Marci cars came over on the other side of her. She was trapped.

Colin was on a laptop making up stupid false chain letters to send to everyone. He laughed as he sent 350 people an email telling them if they forwarded it, they would be saving a little Japanese monkey with a throat infection.

Steph walked over to him. “Colin, get off that stupid thing and go train with the rest of us!” She pointed towards the large group of people who were training.

Colin groaned. “Training isn’t any fun without Aislynn’s cookies!” He walked over to the training angrily.

“Mind if I check my emails?” asked Vicky, walking past him.

“Yeah, sure.” replied Colin. Vicky grabbed the laptop and looked in her Inbox. There was a message from Aislynn, marked “URGENT”. She opened it up.

“Oh my God…” said Vicky.

“What?” asked Matt. He crowded around the computer with Colin and Steph.

Vicky stared at the screen, then turned to Colin, Steph and Matt. “Aislynn’s been kidnapped again.” she replied.

TO BE CONTINUED…

Fan4Lost
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 4:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oooo! This is getting exciting! I'm glad you're finishing this soon, I want to find out what happens!
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 4:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Things I absolutely loved about this most recent ep:
~a list by a viddergirl~

1. Father Kongshaw opened the door to the shed Aislynn had been in, and found a warrior lying on the ground, still struggling to get a spider off his face after three hours. (3 hours... What a spider! )

2. “How long will it take to get this to my friends?”

“A couple of days.” replied the woman.

“Oh no!” said Aislynn, taking back the letter. “I can’t wait that long! They need to get it as soon as possible!”

“As soon as possible is a couple of days.” the woman said, trying to snatch the letter back.

“Well, we’ll see about that!” said Aislynn angrily.
(I loved that tug of war over the letter! )

3. She walked into an internet café. Nobody was on any of the computers. “How much to go on a computer?” she asked a nerdy man with glasses at the front desk.

“Three dollars per minute.” replied the man, shifting his glasses. “Or if you’re using the internet, six dollars.”

Aislynn punched him in the face with her good arm, and he fell to the ground.
(Hoo-HA, girl with her arm in a sling power! )

4. “>: Hello?” the person said.

“>: Err, hi…I’m kind of busy right now…who is this?” Aislynn typed as quickly as she could with one arm.

“>: Who is this?” asked the person.

“>: Hey, I asked you first!” snapped Aislynn.

“>: Dad?” asked the person.

“>: Err, no…I’m not your Dad. I think you have the wrong email address.” Aislynn said.

“>: Oh. Sorry. G2G Bye!” The person logged off. Aislynn groaned and walked out of the door.
( And I loved the typing as quickly as she could with one arm thing! I LOOOOVE when you incorporate real life stuff like that! )

5. Colin was on a laptop making up stupid false chain letters to send to everyone. (Ah-HAH, that's where those things come from! )

6. Colin groaned. “Training isn’t any fun without Aislynn’s cookies!” He walked over to the training angrily. (However, he's now forgiven because of that remark about my cookies. )

7. Lists are FUN! Live it, learn it, love it!

8. Vicky grabbed the laptop and looked in her Inbox. There was a message from Aislynn, marked “URGENT”. She opened it up. (YAY! Vicky got my email! I was afraid the Evil Internet Gremlins would gobble it up and nobody would come to rescue me! )

Great ep! I'm excited to read the end but at the same time I'm dreading it because I'll hate to see this go! But, I understand that, one day, at some point in time, you might actually *gasp* want a life...

This super-sized post brought to you by the "Look! She can type with two hands again!" Foundation, copyright 2006
marcus
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 7:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

YAY A LIST! Thanks Aislynn and Steph.

fallen_angel
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOOHOO Great ep

loved the lost reference

*continues munching on popcorn*
marcus
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Vicky.

marcus
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 2:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Episode 3x23:
Evil Wannabes

Day 151: China.

Ronald McDonald walked over to Aislynn, laughing evilly. “Thought you could get away, huh?” he grinned. “You’re coming back with us!”

Aislynn tried to push Ronald out of the way but he pushed her back onto the ground. “Hahaha!” he laughed. “Never mess with evil geniuses such as myself!”

“What?” asked Aislynn. Now she was the one laughing. “You’re no evil genius! You’re not even evil! And you’re certainly not smart enough to be a genius!”

Ronald frowned angrily, although with his make-up on it still looked like he was smiling. “I am evil!” he snapped. “How dare you say I’m not?”

Aislynn rolled her eyes. “Why are you even on Kongshaw’s side in this war?” she asked.

“Well, because we believe it’s the right thing to do!” replied Ronald.

“No you don’t!” laughed Aislynn. “You think it’s the evil thing to do! You guys are only doing all this stuff because you have some twisted idea that being evil is cool!”

“No we’re not!” said Marcus 98. “We’ve always been evil!”

“No you haven’t!” said Aislynn. “You guys were chasing me for ages before this war started! And do you remember why you were chasing me?”

All the Marci tried to remember, but just shrugged and scratched their heads.

“It’s because I came into your little store in Hong Kong and got angry because America wasn’t on the continent!” Aislynn explained. “And since then you just kept chasing me! That wasn’t about revenge, it was just you guys trying to be evil!”

There was a long silence. Finally Marcus 798 spoke. “She’s…right.” he said, amazed. “We’ve only been doing all this evil stuff because we thought it was cool.”

“Wow, we really are stupid, aren’t we?” replied Marcus 45.

“Okay, guys…” Aislynn grinned. “So we’re on the same side now…I have a plan…”

“Well…” said Colin. “Are we gonna save her or what?” He sat with Vicky, Matt and Steph, who were all surrounding the laptop staring at Aislynn’s urgent email.

“How?” asked Vicky. “If the whole army goes, we won’t have trained enough by the time we get back…but if only a few of us go, how are we supposed to free her?”

“Well, we’ve gotta do something!” replied Steph. “I mean, she’s our best warrior!” A group of warriors walked past Steph. “Hey! Where are you guys going?!?” she snapped.

“To our tents.” said one of the warriors.

“No!” Steph said angrily. “You’re supposed to be training!”

“We’re not gonna train until we get some more cookies!” the warrior replied.

“We can’t get you them…Aislynn makes them.” sighed Steph.

“Then you’re gonna have to find her, aren’t you?” the warrior laughed. He walked off with the other warriors.

Steph sighed again. “That’s the third group of warriors who have stopped training because we don’t have Aislynn’s cookies…”

“Yeah, I was the founder of the first group.” Colin said proudly. Everyone stared at him. “Err…sorry…”

“You guys are gonna take me back to Father Kongshaw!” announced Aislynn. “You’re gonna keep on pretending to be on his side…until the final battle begins. Then all of us are going to switch sides and fight against Kongshaw’s warriors!” The Marci cheered.

“Well, that’s a nice idea…” said Ronald. “But I’m afraid I can’t let it happen.”

Aislynn stared at Ronald. “What?” she asked.

“You seem to have forgotten…I wasn’t in that stupid little Hong Kong shop!” snapped Ronald. “I really am evil, I don’t just want to be!”

“Oh really?” asked Aislynn. “What happened to the guy that founded McDonalds, the place all children love?”

“I only made McDonalds to make myself rich!” growled Ronald.

“No you didn’t!” Aislynn argued. “You were once a kind person! You enjoyed making people happy! Then somewhere along the line you created those ‘Healthy Choice’ menus! You only did that because you were sick of being the nice guy, and you wanted a change of pace…you wanted to make people cry instead of smile!”

Ronald stared at her. “That’s not true! I didn’t just do it for a change of pace! I was always evil, I was--” he stopped talking and sighed, dropping to the ground. He began to cry.

Aislynn put her arm around Ronald. “It’s okay…” she said. “You can still fight back against evil!”

Matt handed out some cookies that he and Colin had just made. “Come on everybody, have a cookie then get back to training!”

A warrior took one of the cookies and bit into it. “Ew!” he yelled. “What did you put in this?!?”

“We’re running low on ingredients, so we’ve done the best we could.” replied Matt. He stared at the warrior’s cookie. “By the looks of things, that cookie is made of chewing gum, toothpaste and wood…yum, yum!” He put on an ugly fake smile.

“You can have the rest.” said the warrior, handing it to him and going back into his tent.

“Darn it!” said Matt. “What are we supposed to do now?”

“I personally think the toothpaste cookies are delicious!” replied Colin, stuffing five into his mouth at once. He spat one out. “Ew! I ate one of the salmon-flavoured ones!” He rushed off to get a drink.

“Alright, that does it!” said Steph. “Somebody has to go get Aislynn back right now!”

Just then, Josh and Nate came back from their hunt for Aislynn. “She’s not out there!” said Josh. “We looked everywhere!”

“Yeah, we know, Josh…” said Vicky. “She’s in China.” She handed him the laptop with Aislynn’s email on it. Him and Nate read through it.

“Oh my God!” exclaimed Josh. “We’ve gotta go get her back!”

“We can’t all go.” said Steph. “So maybe you should go get her.”

“Okay.” Josh nodded. “I’ll go there right now. Which way to the airport?” Steph pointed in the direction the airport was in. Josh ran over to the only car in the entire training ground, and drove off.

Aislynn was dragged along by the Marci over to Father Kongshaw. “Found her.” grinned Ronald.

“Good work!” smiled Kongshaw. He stared at Aislynn. “Don’t try to escape again…or I’ll kill one of your friends…” He clapped his hands and two of his warriors came and took her back into the shed. She noticed all the cobwebs around the place were gone now.

Outside, the Marci went back to training with Kongshaw’s army. Little did Kongshaw’s army know that when the real battle finally came, the Marci would be fighting against them.

Nate sat looking at Aislynn’s email, with huge wide eyes. Steph walked over. “Are you okay?” she asked.

Nate looked at her. “Steph…I can’t do this anymore…” he sighed.

“Do what?” asked Steph.

“Look, Steph, I really do like you a lot!” said Nate. “Honestly! But I think I…I…”

“You still love Aislynn?” asked Steph.

“Well, I was gonna say I still have feelings for her…” replied Nate. “But…maybe you’re right…maybe I do still love Aislynn…” He suddenly realised what he had just said and stood up. “Oh my God! I love Aislynn!” He looked over at Steph. “I’m sorry, Steph!”

“It’s okay.” said Steph. “I mean…there’s no stopping you loving someone…”

Nate stared down the road to the airport that Josh had driven through a while ago. “I’ve gotta tell her how I feel!” he said. “I’ve gotta get to China!” He looked around. There were no more cars in the training ground. “Oh darn it!” He stared at the long road. “Ah well…I guess I’ve gotta do this!”

Nate took a deep breath, and ran down the road as fast as he could.

TO BE CONTINUED…

Fan4Lost
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 3:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got dumped! If I ever had to lose a man to another woman, I would want it to be Ais.

Good job, want more.
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 3:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG, the AAA Nate has lost his mind!!!!

*sits down with Steph to have a cookie party to rag on -- I mean -- to discuss fickle men*

I loved Ronald's break-down over his wannabe evilness! And those cookies! Darn, I've gotta leave my cookie recipe for 'em next time, so they can carry on without me in an emergency!

*starts writing down recipe*

*realizes she doesn't use a recipe and bakes with love from the heart*

Well, sorry about that then. Y'all are on your own...

Awesome ep! We're one closer to the end *gasp* so I'm all torn between the excitement of a new ep and the knowledge that The End Is Near! So I'm all

Whew. Now I'm tired...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Fan Art All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
Page 15 of 17

Jump to: