Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What Vids Are We Working On?????
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 99, 100, 101  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
lostzilla
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 6:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanx for helpin Aislynn!
And no I'm not using Adobe Premiere Pro, in fact I still can't quite figure that one out! I'm using Sony Vegas 5. Glad you like the vid, even for a skater! Never know, I might try a Skate vid sometimes.

http://www.dontalmostgive.org
Hollywood
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lostzilla l absolutely loved your sidewalks video. l thought it was great and the way you mixed and blended all the clips together like that-Wow. Very nice job. LOVED IT to death.
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 2:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Holly!
Glad you like the vid! or in your own words "Love it to death" lol.

LAURA4LAD
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

UGLY by the exies. A Skate vid..SHOCKING huh

Actually coming along nicely..I think my ability to make "other," vids has been replaced by this ship stuff
--sorry enchirito-l

Jake's Twin
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Rocksiren
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay Im claiming "welcome to the jungle" for a general video to be completed at the end of the season, when I have all materials to work with. OH someone had to do that song. I apologize if someone already has and I missed it.

RS
easilyjaded
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

^^ OMG, I can tell that will be awesome. I love that song.

I'm still working on all the videos I've listed before. Its tough!
Hollywood
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

l just finished a vid yesturday. lt's to the song "Here's To The Night" by Eve 6. l'm very proud of this one, l tried to match the clips with the lyrics...lol. Most of my other vids were just thrown together but this one l really like. l was going to post it in Hobbes Hosting Hut for now since the vids have been put on hold for a while but l can't cuz my Bittorrent doesn't wanna work and l can't seed it. l'm still trying to get it working but no progress. But if someone wants to see it l could upload it through YSI and post the downloadable link somewhere on here. Just let me know.
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 1:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holly I can't wait to see that vid!
Here's to the night is like my fav Eve 6 song! I'm a huge fan so...
Can't wait!

Hollywood
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 3:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lostzilla wrote:
Holly I can't wait to see that vid!
Here's to the night is like my fav Eve 6 song! I'm a huge fan so...
Can't wait!

Yay Lostzilla wants to see my vid...lol. l'm saving my Silent Hill set production footage right at the moment and l'm gonna upload it through YSI and post it in the SH thread as soon as it's done. That might take awhile to upload it though through YSI cuz the file size is huge. Anyway l'll get right on my Heres To The Night vid for ya as soon as l'm done with my Silent Hill one. OKAY.
Luvs-Hollywood

PS-l really did love ur Sidewalks Vid to death. lt's now my favourite Jack/Kate shipper vid.
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 4:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok heres my vid Lostzilla. l hope you like it.
File Size: (27.9 MB) File Length: (4:15 min) File Format: (WMV)
http://s39.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3DL5EFJFXS1EL3G4GG5586PPOP
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 5:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Holly, I wanna see your vid, too! But my dial-up is acting like such an idiot lately. I've had a 25 MB vid that I've been trying to download for the past 3 nights and every time it gets about 60% to 70% done... I get cut-off! Man, that's so frustrating!!! I'm trying one last time tonight and if I can't get it, then the YSI link is going to expire. But, however, that'll leave me free to start trying for your vid, then! (Ah, a silver lining... Of course, I don't know how I'm going to whup the dial-up into staying freakin' connected for the 2 hours it'll take... )

Sorry, didn't mean to go off on a rant there. Certainly isn't anybody else's problem but my own. I just felt like sharing.

And while I'm here, I'll give an Official Angsty Jack Vid update. I've got about 1:10 of it done now and, strangely, it's not coming out anything like I'd planned. So far, this is a lot more Angry Jack, than Angsty! The good doc is seriously peeved here! You oughta see how he's just about taking Kate's head off in this one scene... Whoa, think of taking some Anger Management Classes, dude! I bet his blood pressure is just soaring through the roof. If they...er...had one, that is...

Oh well. Will just have to see where it leads me, I suppose. My main problem is the fact that I thought I had plenty of clips to make this vid (it's about 3:56 long, I believe) but I'm getting awfully low on appropriate clips. Eek! Hope I'm not going to have to take an "Intermission" in the middle of the vid! Hm, maybe Sawyer can do an ad for Lenscrafters or something...

And hey, if you're reading this, Laura (aka the Incomparable Ms. 4LAD ), I think I've found a way around not being able to slow down the clips. It's not a perfect solution, by any means, but when the vid's done you can see for yourself. (Whether you want to or not... ) Then I think I'm going to immediately pull together all my "outtakes" from Angsty Jack and make a short, vital, training vid titled "How NOT To Make An Angsty Jack Vid." It'll be life-altering. You'll see...

Oy, my kingdom for WMM 2!!! (Because, dang, I've been pricing some of the other software like Premiere, Ulead and Sony Vegas and I had no earthly idea they were that much! ) I'd be satisfied with WMM 1 if it just could do titles and control the clip speed. The bells and whistles of the Big Guys would be great, but honestly, I would be thrilled just to have WMM 2 at this point!

Okay, so that's all the news that fit to print on the Aislynn front, here. You may now return to your regularly scheduled Internet surfing activities.

~Aislynn
Hollywood
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 6:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aislynn wrote:
Hey Holly, I wanna see your vid, too!

Go right ahead Aislynn and download it. Let me know what you thought of it.
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 6:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG Rocksiren, I'm working on a vid to that song right now!!! But I'm not waiting til the end of the seaon, I hope to have it done very soon. So the vids will be very different I'm sure. Great minds think alike, obviously. hehe
lostzilla
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 7:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey Holly, I'd love to see your vid! but I can't seem to finish downloading cuz USI keeps gettin cut off. So would it be possible for you to reduce the file size to.. let's say 15 MB??? Thanks!

lostzilla
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Holly,
I finally got to see your vid! After trying to download about the 5th time, YSI let me finish!! Anyway, I like your vid! It was well made and the clips chosen fit perfectly with the song (which I love, btw). Great Job! keep it up! The only complain was that the file is being too big! you could easily use WMM to reduce the size to like 10 MB. but all in all it's worth downloading!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 99, 100, 101  Next
Page 4 of 101

Jump to: