Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Amazing Adventures of Aislynn - As the Days Go By.
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
marcus
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 11:30 am    Post subject: The Amazing Adventures of Aislynn - As the Days Go By. Reply with quote

This is a recap episode of "The Amazing Adventures of Aislynn", or AAA, mainly for Steph to quickly catch up on. But it's also for others if you'd like to start reading it, aswell as people who already read it and wanna refresh their memory. It's kinda long, but it's been cut down as much as I could without it being a boring slab of words. This is the season one recap, I'll write the season 2 one soon.

The Amazing Adventures of Aislynn - As The Days Go By…

Season One.

29 years ago, in a quiet city in China, a baby was born. However, this was no ordinary baby…

This baby was the chosen warrior of China, who would lead them to victory. She did not look Chinese, as her mother was American, but the Chinese knew she was one of them.

And they called her Aislynn, meaning “Aislynn”.

20 Years Later…

“Alright, Ais’, it is the moment you have waited for your whole life. You will lead our people to victory and fight against those raving young hooligans!” exclaimed Father Kongshaw, Aislynn’s father.

“But father,” replied Aislynn. “Let’s face it, our country is a hole. Let’s flee to America, the land of opportunities!”

“Silence! Your training will begin tomorrow, whether you like it or not. Do you understand?”

“Yes, you stupid bastard.” Muttered Aislynn.

“What did you just call me?!?”

“Err… ‘Stofeu – basteur.’…it is an Asian saying meaning ‘wonderful dork from hell’.”

“Ah, I see. Thankyou.”

The one thing Aislynn liked about being Asian was that she could make up stupid words after she had cursed, and say they were wise sayings. It had saved her hundreds of times.

Day 1: Training Begins.

“Hello. My. Name. Is. Jacko.” Said Aislynn’s new teacher for her training. “Me. Teach. You. Fight.”

“Erm, are you alright?” asked Aislynn.

“Me? Yes. I. Am. Feeling. As. Happy. As. Confucius.” Jacko had a slight problem with his voice. He had to breath in after every word, or he could possibly die.

“Right…” Said Aislynn. “Wait a minute, I thought Confucius was unhappy!”

“What. Made. You. Think. That, Young. One?”

“Well…he was always just sitting there, on a hill. Praying. For his entire life, for God’s sake! Sounds rather boring, don’t you think?”

This made Jacko angry. So angry that he forgot to breath after every word he said.

“ARE YOU INSULTING THE...” Began Jacko. Then he paused. “Oh. Bugga.” He said. And fell to the ground. He was dead.

Aislynn panicked, wondering what to do. She was supposed to be the chosen one, that would lead them to victory! What would everyone say? Finally she decided she was fed up with all this nonsense. All her life, Aislynn had wanted to be an actress on the stage, but knew it could never be so. But now, with nowhere to go, after having just killed a man, she would have to start a new life or stick to her old one and take the consequences. She jumped on to the closest animal she could find, which was a large hog. “Yeehaw!” she yelled and rode off into the distance, ready to start the long journey to her new life!

And with that, Aislynn left the evil blood-sucking town, ready for an amazing adventure…

Day 11: Hong Kong.

Aislynn stood at the end of a busy street in Hong Kong. She had already made it this far, along with her pig, which she had named Boone, meaning “ugly boring creature.”

She felt quite confident she had been going the right way to Broadway, until she realised one thing…she had no idea where the hell America was. She decided to stop by a map shop.

She went to a map store owned by a scruffy man named Marcus.

“I need a map to tell me how I can get to America.” said Aislynn.

“Right…” replied Marcus smugly. He pulled out a large map of the world. Aislynn was shocked to see that it was at the other side of the world.

“You’ll have to fix it!” said Aislynn. “I’m not riding a pig all the way to the other end of the world.”

“Fix it?” asked Marcus, repeating her words. “I own a map shop, not the Earth!”

“Oh, I see. So you sell pieces of paper with the world on them for a living. What a lifestyle! You make me sick!”

“Don’t mock me, miss, I have my own personal army!”

Aislynn began to think this man was crazy. “Your own army?” she laughed. “That’s impossible!”

“Oh, really?” said Marcus. He pressed a strange button on his computer marked “Execute”, and a door opened behind him, where there was a huge group of people who looked exactly like him!

“See?” he said. “I call them the Marci! Get her, boys, and her little pig too!!!”

Aislynn ran for her life. She ran outside with Boone, and kept running along the countryside, with hundreds of Marci chasing them. They were just nearby a large farm when a man jumped out in front of them.

“AHH!” yelled one of the Marci. “It’s a farmer!”

It seemed that Aislynn and her pig had been saved by none other than a farmer named Nate. The army of Marci’s one fear was farmers. Nate stood there, laughing as they ran off.

After getting to know Nate a bit more he became Aislynn's friend. The first true friend she had ever really had. She stayed with Nate for quite a while, who taught her several things about caring for pigs, being a farmer.

A few nights later, Aislynn told him the story of how she had run away, but that she wasn’t sure if she could get to Broadway anymore.

“Well, why didn’t ya say so?” replied Nathan. “I’m American, I’m planning on visiting some relatives over there in a few weeks time! I’ve already booked the tickets though, so you’ll have to hide in my luggage.”

Day 37: The Airport.

Nate sat in a First-Class chair, while Aislynn and Boone were in some large suitcases. “Ah…this is the life...” he said to himself.

“Excuse me sir.” Said a woman behind him. “You’re squashing me.”

Nathan looked back to realize his chair was so far back that he was squashing a young woman behind him.

“Oh, sorry!” he said as he straightened his chair up. “Can I buy you a drink to make up for it?”

“No, that’s alright.” She said. “Just do me a favor and don’t lean back.”

“I’ll try,” joked Nate, although he really wasn’t too confident. “I’m Nate, by the way.”

“Hi Nate. I’m Vicky.” said the girl.

“So why are you going to America?” asked Nate.

“I’m coming back from a trip. Asia’s a very nice place though. Lots of freedom there.”

“Oh no there isn’t.” laughed Nate, sculling down his fourth beer. “Let me tell you about someone I know…her and her pet pig.”

Aislynn got out of the suitcase to stretch her legs and looked around. There was a motorbike next to the suitcase she had been in. She had always liked motorbikes. She reached out to touch the beautiful leather seat. The whole bike was so shiny.

“Hey!” called a voice from behind her. “What do ya think you’re doin’ with my bike, huh?”

Aislynn looked at a sticker on the bike. “Property of Josh Holloway” it said. She looked up to see a man with a small beard and nice long blonde-ish hair.

“What a sweet Southern boy.” thought Aislynn.

“Erm…sorry… I didn’t mean to…” she began

“Security!!!” called the man. “Get here immediately!”

Aislynn panicked. She ran out of the room, into the Business section of the plane.

Meanwhile, in first class…

“What? You’re friends with stowaways?” asked Vicky.

“Oops.” Said a very drunk Nate. “I don’t think I was meant to tell you.”

“Nate!” came another voice. Aislynn was running towards him. “Security are after us!”

“Oh no!” said Nate. “Okay, we’re gonna have to get to the back of the plane, with the parachutes.”

They started to run off, only to be stopped by Josh Holloway.

They were trapped. But Aislynn had a plan. She reached forward and kissed Josh. Josh lost concentration for a while, which gave the three of them enough time to rush past him to the room with the parachutes. They got ready to jump out the back, when…

“Wait!” It was Vicky.

“Vicky, what the hell are you doing?” asked Nate, panicking.

“Mind if I come with you?”

“Why?”

“No idea. I’m just bored.”

“Right…” said Nate and Aislynn.

The three jumped out of the plane along with Boone, not sure where in the world they were headed for.

“Wait!” yelled Josh, running as they jumped out. “Oh…I’ll never meet a woman like her again.” He sighed.

Day 38: Bangladesh.

“BANG!”

They had crashed into a house. “What the hell is going on?!?” came a voice. A man came running out. “What the…who are you people?” he asked.

“Where are we?” asked Vicky.

“Whatcha mean ‘where are we’? You’re in Bangladesh!”

“What on Earth is Bangladesh?” asked Aislynn.

“I think it’s some type of ice-cream.” Muttered Nate.

“It’s a country!” snapped the man.

Aislynn and Nate told the man everything that had gotten them into this country. After asking several questions, the man decided they were alright people.

“Alright, come inside.” He gestured. “My name’s Colin, by the way.”

“Hi, Colin. Can I call you Potter?” asked Nate randomly.

“Where’d that come from?” asked Colin.

“I dunno. Just think it’s a cool name, that’s all.”

“Ok…well, no, you can’t call me Potter.” He said, still confused.

“Okay, Potter.” replied Nate.

“Well, can I call you MovieGuy then?” asked Vicky.

“Um, I guess so… but why?”

“I like movies, and I think you’re a Guy.” Said Vicky.

“Well…fair enough, I spose. And yes, obviously I am a guy.” He said, slightly angry.

“Well, can I call you MG as an abbreviation of MovieGuy?” asked Aislynn.

Finally Colin was getting annoyed. “What’s wrong with calling me Colin?!?” he yelled. “Stop using random names! You don’t see me calling Vicky… fallen angel!”

Vicky smiled. “You can call me an angel if you want.”

“Grrrr!!!”

After the nickname crisis, the five of them got along pretty well. They stayed there for a few days, having to fix up Colin‘s house. About five days later, Aislynn decided it was time they decided how to get to America.

“So you guys are headed for the United States?” asked Colin.

“Yeah…” said Nate. “Got an airport here in Bongakesh?”

“Bangladesh!” Colin corrected him. “Stop insulting our country.”

“Sorry…” said Nate, sniggering. “Well, do you have an airport here?”

“Not nearby here.” Said Colin. “But there is one in the big city.”

So the group, along with Colin, who decided to join them, were going to journey to Dhaka, a small city that was considered big by Bangladeshi terms.

Day 45: On the Road to the City.

Aislynn woke up after they had camped in a patch of land for the night. She could hear the strange sound of large hollow drums.

“It’s the Marci!” whispered Nate. Nate tried to scare them off by reminding them he was a farmer.

“Oh, we’re not scared of farmers anymore.” Said Marcus 1. “Not since we got our great new leader!”

The Marci cheered.

“Oh, and who’s that?” asked Aislynn. “Marcus 100000?”

“No. His name is Dial-up.”

A big man with a thick handlebar moustache came out from behind the huge army, with an evil grin. Aislynn had really had enough of this bunch of morons. She jumped onto Boone and dived onto Dial-up. Several Marci tried to stop her, but Vicky and Colin kicked them out of the way. Nate threw a large piece of tree trunk at Marcus 1, who fell to the ground. He was dead. The Marci ran off, scared.

Meanwhile, Vicky and Colin held down Dial-up, while Aislynn continuously bashed his head in. Finally, Dial-up broke free and ran off with the Marci like a sissy little girl.

“I hate Dial-up!” growled Aislynn. It would not be the last time she’d use those words.

Day 51: Dhaka.

The group had made it. They rushed over to a map in the middle of the city. “Hmm…” Aislynn stared at a map. “There is an airport, right?” asked Vicky. Aislynn shook her head.

Just when things looked doubtful, the group heard a voice. “You folks need a lift?”

They turned around to see a captain of a large cruise boat. “We’re headed for England!” he said.

“There’d be an airport in England!” said Colin. “We could go there first, then to America!”

Aislynn lay on the Cruise Ship happily, relaxing for the first time in days. Next to her was Boone the hog. All of a sudden, Boone began running around frantically. The ship had started moving. He ran over to the edge of the boat. He was sea-sick. He started throwing up over the edge of the large ship, with tourists either staring at him or turning their heads away. The Captain ran out after stopping the boat. “I’m sorry...but…he’ll have to go. We can’t have him on the Cruise Ship.”

Aislynn looked upset. “Can’t you put him on a separate boat or something?” she said sadly.

The Captain nodded. “I’ll put him on one of the luggage boats. He won’t get sea-sick on those small things.”

And so Aislynn said goodbye to her pig companion, not to meet him for a long, long time.

“It’s alright.” Said Nate, calming her down. “I’ll help you get over it.” Aislynn looked into Nate’s eyes. He looked into hers.

There was an awkward silence. Aislynn stopped staring at him, and Nate did the same. They both sighed and headed into the bar where Vicky and Colin had gone.

Day 52: The Cruise Ship.

Nate sat at the bar with Colin. Aislynn and Vicky had just gone off for a swim.

“So,” said Colin, as Nate finished his third beer. “You like Aislynn, eh?”

“What?!?” coughed Nate, acting as if it weren’t true.

Colin continued. “I can tell…I’m not stupid!” He lowered his voice. “I’ll make a deal with you…I won’t tell Aislynn you have a thing for her if you stop with the Bangladesh jokes.”

Nate thought about this for a moment. “Deal!” he finally said, shaking hands with Colin. “But just between you and me…” he whispered. “I think I may have a chance.”

What greeted Nate with these words was a punch in the face. Nate looked up to see a blonde man with a short beard and long hair. He looked familiar. Then it hit him…It was the man from the plane who had caught Aislynn!

Nate looked scared. “Err…Aislynn’s not here, she’s gone back to China.” He said in a cowardly voice.

“Don’t be stupid!” said the man. “I’m gonna find your girl and get her to fall in love with me before she even considers you!”

Suddenly Nate’s expression turned from scared to confused. “You…want to be her…umm…lover?”

Aislynn went up out of the pool, ready to perform a dive. But she never made that dive. Someone stopped her in her path. She stared at the man. It was the man she had kissed on the plane. Josh Holloway. She got out of his grip quickly and ran off to the exit with Vicky. Josh followed her. “Wait!” he called. “I don’t want to arrest you!”

But it was too late. Aislynn and Vicky had jumped over the edge of the ship, into freezing cold seas. Josh stopped, upset. Nate and Colin ran past him, and jumped into the water aswell. Then Josh decided to join them. He dived into the water!

Josh yelled over the humming noise of the boat, “I want to be your friend. All of you!”

“What?” asked Aislynn. “Really? You’re not chasing us?”

“No.” said Josh. “Infact…” he paused. “I particularly want to get to know you better.”

Day 53: Some weird… place.

Aislynn, Nate, Vicky, Colin and Josh Holloway paddled around to try and get to a piece of land they could see in the distance. A light came on. It was a small boat. A luggage boat!

“You folks lost yer’ way?” asked a man on the boat. Next to him was a small hog.

Aislynn brightened up. “Boone!” She jumped onto the boat as the others followed.

The sailor looked at them. “So he’s yours?” he asked. Aislynn nodded. The sailor smiled. “I’m Paul, by the way.” They shook hands. Nate decided they could trust the man, and told him about their amazing adventure so far. Paul loved every bit of it. The group asked if he wanted to join them, and he was thrilled.

“So should we head for that piece of land over there?” asked Vicky.

“You mean the Bialmene islands?” asked Paul. “That was gonna be my next break. There’s a nice little town there called Boganville.”

As soon as Colin stepped foot on the island, he heard something strange. “Do you hear that?” he asked. It was the sound of drums.

The Marci came into view. Dial-up emerged from the Army. “PREPARE TO FIGHT!” he yelled. And so began a huge fight.

Several Marci had given up, and headed for the hills. It looked like victory was near! But out came Dial-up, with a large knife, sharp as death itself. He aimed it for the closest person to him… Paul! Paul dropped Boone, who he had been protecting. Colin slid past and grabbed Paul’s ankles, sending Paul down out of the knife’s reach.

A Marci grabbed Colin as the knife hit the ground. Dial-up picked up the knife again, and threw it right into Colin’s chest.

Aislynn watched as Colin’s body was dragged off by the evil army. Josh put his hand on her shoulder to comfort her. Nate rolled his eyes.

“How can they just…take MovieGuy away from us like that?” said Vicky.

“So we’re calling him MovieGuy again?” asked Nate.

“Well…” said Vicky. “Aren’t you gonna continue insulting Bangladesh?”

Nate couldn’t help but laugh a little bit. “I spose.”

The others began to laugh a little bit, which eased the pain of having lost Colin.

“Let’s just try to forget what happened.” Said Aislynn. “Colin would want it, right?” The group knew she was right. It would be tough, but they’d have to move on.

That night, the group stayed at the Boganville Inn. While they were there, they found out Paul had a glass eye, by being hit by a bus in Poland, and Josh and Nate had a fight over Aislynn, who was still clueless either of them had feelings for her.

Day 56: On the road again.

“So where are we gonna go now?” asked Aislynn.

“Hmm…” said Paul. “There’s an airport at the other end of the islands. We couldn’t get all the way to America, but there’d be a cheap ticket to some place like…say, France?”

Day 59: The Airport.

“Excuse me.” Asked Paul at the front desk. “I was wondering if you could get us some cheap tickets over to France?”

The woman stared at him oddly. “Honya.” She said. “Fuelo Ming-shou Kinj Kanj?”

“Oh, darn it! We’ll need to find someone who can translate!” said Vicky.

“I guess we could…” said Aislynn. “But how ‘bout this?”

Aislynn got a cookie from their hotel out of her pocket. She hovered it in front of her face mysteriously in different directions “That’s a good girl…now… speak English!”

The woman went into a trance. “Here - Are - Some - Cheap - Tickets - To - France.” She said in a zombie-like voice.

“Err...thankyou.” Said Josh. The woman booked their tickets.

Aislynn explained to her friends that it was a type of trick her family knew, called ‘The Hypnotic Baked Goods Mind Teasing Mind Trick’…but she just called it the cookie-thing-a-ma-jig.

On the plane, Nate and Josh started to play a game of eye-spy. Nate forgot for a while that he was trying to make Josh look bad so he could be with Aislynn. Then Aislynn joint in with the game.

“I spy something…blue!” she said.

“Blue…” thought Nate. “Like the colour of her eyes…oh god, how… I love you!”

Wait…had Nate just thought that last part or said it out loud?

“Err…” said Vicky quietly. “I think I’m gonna go to the bathroom…”

“Wait up!” said Paul, as if he had never been to a toilet before. “Hey, come with me Paul!” he added, trying to give Nate and Aislynn some privacy. Josh hesitated, but went with Paul to avoid Aislynn’s suspicions that he also had a slight crush on her.

Aislynn coughed nervously. “Umm…what did you just say?”

“Err…” replied Nate, thinking on the spot. “I love…glue.”

“Glue?” repeated Aislynn.

“Umm…Yes.” Said Nate.

“What’s so great about glue?” asked Aislynn, confused.

Nate tried to think on the spot, but couldn’t think of anything. “Alright!” he blurted out. “I kinda have a few…minor…feelings for you.”

“Oh. I see…” said Aislynn. “Err…go on.”

“Okay…” said Nate. “Well, I really…like you…even more than glue…”

Aislynn shuffled uncomfortably in her seat. “Do you really like glue that much?”

“No!” said Nate, slapping himself in the head. “Just another one of my stupid excuses.”

Aislynn laughed. Nate laughed. Then they kissed. After kissing some more, they decided they would keep their relationship a secret from the others.

Meanwhile, Vicky stood alone in the women’s bathroom.

“You alright, m’am?” asked a flight attendant outside.

Vicky pretended to be throwing up. “Yeah…I‘m…okay…” Then she gave a cheeky smile. “But… your food here must be diseased!”

“I’m sorry.” said the flight attendant.

“That’s not okay! I’m gonna sue this airline!”

“No! Please, we’ll do anything!”

“Well, I guess, you could give me…say… around fifty thousand dollars?”

“Done!” said the flight attendant. “I’ll go tell the manager!”

The group got off the flight laughing and cheering, Vicky holding a fifty thousand dollar cheque. They were all ready to check out the sights of Paris. They were so excited, they didn’t even realise nobody else was getting off the plane. Infact, nobody else was around at all.

Then came a voice… “You are now surrounded! Give us the money!”

The group turned around, shocked. There were the Marci army, stronger than ever. But Dial-up was not leading them. He was at the back, making sure they all did what they were told. Instead someone else was guiding them…

They had known him as Potter…

They had known him as MovieGuy…

They had known him as MG, as an abbreviation of MovieGuy…

Aislynn stared at him in the face, amazed. “Colin?”

“Yes.” Said Colin. “It is I.”

The Marci cheered, until Colin shouted.

“SILENCE!” he yelled. “Let the people hand their welfare to us!”

“Aren’t you sposed to be dead?” asked Aislynn, shocked.

“Ah, yes.” Said Colin. “That is a wonderful story. You see, when the knife was thrown at me, I didn’t exactly die…I was stabbed, but it only went in as deep as my ribs. The Marci fixed me up, sensing my wise leadership…”

Vicky refused to give up the money. The Marci got angry and started fighting, then kidnapped Vicky and ran off. The rest stood there, shocked. They had to get Vicky back. And Paul knew how. He took them to the Louvre Museum, where he pointed out that the Marci’s strange triangular-shaped hats were the exact same model as the museum. They climbed inside.

“This place is huge!” said Josh. “She could be anywhere!”

“Hmm…” said Paul. “We could split up.”

“No.” said Aislynn. “That’s dangerous.”

“Wait…” said Nate. “I think I know where she is!”

“Where?” asked the others.

Nate pointed at a door leading to the Knife Exhibition.

“They’re obsessed with knives!” said Nate. “They’d love it there!”

“Oh, good thinking, Nate!” said Aislynn, excited. Without thinking, she jumped forward and kissed him.

“Oh…” said Aislynn. “Oops…”

Josh’s jaw dropped, and he fell to the ground.

“Oh crap.” Said Nate. “That’s the last thing we need! Someone to faint!”

Paul stared, amazed. “You guys are together?”

“Err…yeah.” Said Aislynn. “Look, we’ll tell you things later, just promise you won’t tell Josh or Vicky when they come back!”

“You expect me to just lie and say it was all in Josh’s dream?” asked Paul.

“Yeah.” Said Aislynn and Nate.

“Hmm…Okay.” replied Paul.

Vicky was about to be killed for not having the cheque with her. Nate had actually snatched it during the fight.

The group charged into the room ready to fight off the Marci…instead they only found one of the Marci, Colin, and Vicky tied to a chair.

Colin stared at them. “Do you people have the money?”

“You’re not getting it!” said Nate angrily.

“Oh, I think I will.” Said Colin, his eyes growing wide with evil.

“Why are you doing this, Colin?” asked Aislynn. “You used to be such a nice guy!”

“Shut up!” said Colin. He turned around to face the wall.

“You know you still like us!” said Paul.

“I do not!” said Colin angrily. “I’m evil to the core!”

“I don’t wanna know where his core is.” Said Nate, disturbed. Paul and Aislynn laughed. Colin glared at them madly, but suddenly began to laugh. And it wasn’t an evil laugh. Suddenly, Colin turned back into his old self. He ran off with the group in a hurry.

Things were back to normal. Or atleast as normal as things had ever been. After a bit of catching up and some pranks with a gay man in France, they decided to continue their journey.

“There should be a flight to America from here for fifty thousand bucks, right?” asked Paul.

“Ofcourse!” said Vicky. “But…you don’t think the Marci will follow us, do you?”

“Maybe…”said Nate.

“Well, they could do something awful to the plane!” said Vicky.

“I don’t think so. We’re pretty safe.” Said Josh.

“Actually…” said Colin. “Vicky’s right. The Marci have great skills with bombs and explosives. They’d be planning it right now.”

“Darn it!” said Paul. “Then we just have to walk to America or something?”

“Don’t be so negative!” said Josh. “I’ve got a friend in England who may be able to get us over to America without us going to the airport and being spotted by the Marci. He’s a pilot, named Matthew Fox.”

So the group traveled to England, and along the way saved Boone from almost being killed by a group of chefs in Germany. Paul was still finding it very hard to keep Aislynn and Nate’s relationship a secret. He was getting fed up with it, but Aislynn and Nate promised it would be over soon.

Day 73: London, England.

“This is it!” said Josh, excited. “This is Matthew’s house!”

The house was a small little English home that desperately needed a new coat of paint. And a more stable roof. Infact it really needed to be rebuilt.

“Err…” said Aislynn. “What does this guy do for a living, exactly?”

“Oh, he’s a garbageman.” Said Josh. “But he’s trying to become an actor.”

“Yup, just like you, Josh!” came a voice. The group turned around to see a man who was quite tall, with a nice, trimmed haircut. He had a large amount of stubble, but somehow he had kept it all nice and straight.

“Oh…” said Josh. “Yeah, just like me, Foxy.”

“You’re an actor, Josh?” asked Colin.

“Yeah.” Said Josh. “I…kinda forgot to mention that.”

“We’re planning on this great new TV show!” said Matthew. “Us and a group of other friends.”

“Yeah, it’s called LOST!” exclaimed Josh.

“It’s about these guys that crash on an island and they’re being attacked by a monster and there are other people after them and a giant pink elephant is disguised as one of them!” said Matthew.

“Wait!” said Josh. “I thought we cut that last bit out!”

“Oh…yeah.” Said Matthew, disappointed. “We’ve replaced it with flashbacks showing guys making out with their sisters.”

“Okay…” said Nate. “Err, good luck with that.”

Vicky began to really like Matt. They went to Taco Bell in Matt’s car, to get some dinner for the whole group, but once they got there they discovered that the Marci had taken over several fast food chains and were coming after them. They had to get on the plane, first thing the next morning!

The group got on the plane the next morning. Things looked good for the group, but suddenly a ship came and sucked them into it’s big metal body.

“Mwahahaha!” came an evil voice. Dial-Up opened the door to Matthew’s plane and walked in laughing.

“You have a weird laugh.” Said Nate, looking at Dial-Up amazed.

“Shut up!” snapped Dial-Up. He cackled once more.

“Seriously is that your real laugh or are you faking it?” asked Nate again.

“Yeah! And what’s so damn funny anyway?” added Paul.

“What’s so funny is that I’ve finally captured you and will kill you all to live my life happily with your fifty thousand dollars!” said Dial-Up cruelly.

“Right…” said Colin. “You have a weird sense of humor.”

They were taken into a jail cell to wait, but the group decided to break out. Aislynn found a very small piece of crumb from a pastry, and realized she could use it for the cookie thing-a-ma-jig. Thanks to Boone, aswell as the fact that the Marci made lousy guards, they all broke out and ran to Matt’s ship.

“Get in!” yelled Aislynn, stopping to let the rest of the group run into the plane. She stayed still as the Marci ganged up on her, and pulled out the tiny little crumb of a cookie. She waved her hand above it and closed her eyes, putting every single bit of her concentration into one little cookie.

“MING HAIOU FILA KESHBOT SEAWEED MONGHO HONG KONG CHAN!!!!” she yelled, raising the crumb in the air. The entire army of Marci flew back, as if some sort of invisible force field had hit them. Aislynn collapsed onto the floor after using so much energy. Nate rushed out of the plane to pick her up, worried she was dying. Her heart was still beating, so Nate ran back to the plane to grab her. They flew off, to the nearest island. Which happened to have one of the strangest names ever...

Day 76: Shallabonbon.

“She’s alright.” said a doctor at the Shallabonbon hospita. “But she…may die.”

Everyone gasped, almost all at once. “What’s wrong with her?” asked Vicky.

“She’s got a cookie crumb stuck in her throat, right in the middle of a very small tube. This could eventually choke her.” Replied the doctor. He was annoyingly calm about the entire thing.

“Well, you’d better fix it!” said Nate through gritted teeth. “Cos if you don’t…” He waved his fist around angrily.

“I’ll do my best, sir.” Said the doctor, still calm.

“Anybody can do their best!” yelled Nate. “You’ve gotta fix it!”

“Would you like to do the operation, sir?” asked the man smugly.

Nate paused, and took a deep breath. “Please do your best.” He finally said.

The time went by very slowly as the operation took place. Everyone sat in the Waiting Room, doing nothing. Vicky got up to go for a walk. She went down the small hallways.

“Why do hospitals always have that weird smell?” came a voice from behind her. It was Matthew.

Vicky laughed with him. “Wow, this sucks, huh?” said Matt.

“Yeah.” Agreed Vicky. “Aislynn’s such a great person, and her life’s at risk?”

Matt sighed and nodded. “Sorry I can’t do much.”

She shrugged and laughed slightly. “Hey, you’re making me laugh more.”

“I can do that all the time.” Laughed Matthew. “And more than just that, ofcourse.”

“Like what?” asked Vicky.

“Like this…” Matt said, then came closer to Vicky and kissed her. She put her arms around him.

Meanwhile, Nate sat biting his nails in the Waiting Room.

“Will you stop doing that?” Josh finally said.

Nate turned to him. “Hey, you try waiting to find out if you’re girlfriend will live or not!”

“Huh?” asked Josh.

“Wha?” said Colin.

“Umm…” said Nate. He looked at Paul.

“Err…” began Paul. “Sorry. I can’t think of an excuse this time!” He ran off quickly.

“Oh…crap.” Said Nate. He and Josh started to fight, but just then the doctor came out of the hospital doors. “She’s alive and healthy!” explained the doctor. Colin, Nate and Josh all jumped up in excitement. They rushed in to see Aislynn sitting in bed happily.

“I love you.” Said Nate, touching hands with her. She looked towards Colin and Josh.

“Don’t worry.” Said Nate. “They already know.”

So now Vicky and Matt were dating, and everybody also knew about Aislynn and Nate. Josh was angry. But he planned to show Aislynn how bad Nate was. To do this he got Nate very drunk, but this meant he had to get very drunk aswell to convince him to drink more.

Suddenly, Nate was washed away into a magical land of elves and gremlins. Nate began to fly through it, laughing. There was Beatles music playing in the background. “Ooh!” said Nate, hovering around a giant marshmallow tree. “All the colours!” He giggled. Suddenly along came Aislynn, dressed in a large velvet suit, and doing the chicken dance.

“Hi, Aislynn!” yelled Nate.

“Shut up, Nate!” Aislynn said, punching him to the ground.

“Wha?” Nate opened his eyes. He was back in the bar. Aislynn stood in front of him.

“Both of you make me sick!” said Aislynn. “Trying to get eachother drunk like that!”

Nate looked over to see that Josh had been punched to the ground aswell. “Hey, I’m sorry, babe!” he said. “Please, forgive me?”

“No!” yelled Aislynn. “I hate the two of you!” She stormed out, crying. Nate lay there next to Josh on the floor, crying quietly.

Matt got tickets for a plane ride to Broadway. But he wasn’t going. Vicky and him had decided they wanted to live together in Shallabonbon. Nate and Josh decided to stay behind too. After the three had left, Matt and Vicky went house hunting…

“Okay, what do you think we should get?” asked Matt.

“White?” asked Vicky.

“Yeah. Okay.” Replied Matthew. “Where’s a white house?”

“Err…” Vicky scanned the streets. There wasn’t a white house in sight. Infact, all of them were either pink or orange. Vicky looked closely at the doors. They each had an odd symbol on them. She took one step closer… One was in the shape of a burger, another in the shape of a Subway sandwich, and another in the shape of an ice cream.

Vicky gasped. “It’s the Marci! Run!” The two of them began to run. Matt ran incredibly fast, while Vicky was behind, panting. She tripped over. She went to get up, but a large red shoe stopped her in her path.

“Oh my god!!!” yelled Vicky. “It’s Ronald McDonald!” Ronald McDonald pointed a large gun towards Vicky. He had a strong resemblance to Michael Jackson.

Matthew turned around, noticing Vicky wasn’t with him. He suddenly saw Ronald with his gun pointed at her. He began to run up to attack but a large group of Marci came out. He ran off as they chased him.

Vicky lay there, amazed. Dial-Up, Ronald, and three Marci lifted her.

“No mistakes this time.” Said Dial-Up. “This is the end of the road.”

Day 79: Broadway.

Aislynn, Colin, Paul and Boone walked through Broadway. They continued to walk, until Aislynn saw a sign…

“Wanted: A talented actor who can sing, tell jokes, and chicken dance.”

“That’s perfect for me!” exclaimed Aislynn. She walked right in. The room was almost pitch black. Suddenly the door closed behind them.

“Ha, it seems I know you very well, Aislynn!” came a voice. She turned around to see a Chinese man. “Now it is time you come back with your people!”

“Wha…Father?” asked Aislynn.

TO BE CONTINUED…

It's official - Aislynn is 36. Add a 0 to the end of that and you've got a full circle.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ahh, the memories... These were good times, good, good times... Boone's still alive, Josh had a motorcycle, Nate loved glue... *sniff* Such wonderful days, indeed!

Awesome job recapping Season 1, Marcus!
MovieGuy
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great recap.

Wow... big though.Most of the time an ep of AAA is 6 or 7KB this thing was 45KB
Fan4Lost
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG...I was laughing so hard that I had tears in my eyes. I wish I was around when you first starting writing that, gerbil. That was so funny The part where Colin turned evil....then instantly turned back to himself....LMAO. And yes, Nate with the glue....hehe. DIAL-UP!!! HAHAHAHHAHA! I had had similar problems with that evil jerk too!!! Everyone keeps kissing! LOL

Gerbil, you are so funny!! I enjoyed this a lot. I was feeling kind of depressed today, but that cheered me up 100%. I can't wait to read more!!
marcus
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks guys, especially Steph. Sorry it was so long. It's just that if I had cut it down more I would've had to take away all the humor.

lol Steph, they do kiss a lot, don't they? Well, it was the only thing I could make them do...didn't wanna go all MA-ish.

The season 2 one will take a while. A lot happened in that season. Infact it was kinda like two short seasons since I left a cliffhanger on the ep I wrote before I went to New Zealand.

It's official - Aislynn is 36. Add a 0 to the end of that and you've got a full circle.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
marcus
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 2:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, here's the season 2 recap. I had to cut out a lot this time, since most of this season's eps go for a bit longer. I didn't put in the flashbacks from eps 2x15 and 2x16, since they'd take up too much. Still, I kept in as much humor as possible to still keep you entertained. Sorry if it seems kinda rushed.

The Amazing Adventures of Aislynn - As The Days Go By...

Season Two.

Day 80: Shallabonbon.

Matthew Fox woke up in a dumpster. He looked around for anyone. For his friends. For his enemies. For Vicky.

“What the hell happened?” Matt thought to himself. Suddenly, visions came back to him, of Ronald Mcdonald, the Marci and orange houses. He groaned as he remembered being chased into this huge bin.

Suddenly, a bunch of blurry people ran towards him. As they ran closer they came into view. It was Colin, Paul and Boone the pig, all with looks of panic on their faces.

“Aislynn…Broadway…” said Colin. “Father…China…Hole…”

“What on Earth are you talking about?” asked Matt.

Aislynn sat in Father Kongshaw’s private jet.

“Aislynn, you were the chosen one, and you must continue your journey!” exclaimed her Father.

“I’ve already had a journey.” Said Aislynn, not looking at him. “I don’t need to lead a bunch of old Asian people to fight against young, fit people!”

“Ais’, whether you like it or not, you were born to do this!” snapped Kongshaw.

“You know…” began Aislynn. “If I didn’t hate cursing, I’d call you something incredibly rude right now.”

“Shaddap!” said Kongshaw angrily. “You are to be a good girl from now on.”

“I’m leading a doomed army against my own will.” Said Aislynn. “I’m not going to have you control the way I act too. That’s another thing I don’t understand! I killed that Jacko guy who was teaching me!”

“Ah, yes.” Said Kongshaw, slightly more calm. “But we are led to believe that this is all part of fate, that you were supposed to kill him.”

“And I’m led to believe that you people are idiots.” Replied Aislynn.

“What the hell do we do with our lives now, Josh?” asked Nate. “We have no lives! Half our friends are gone, the two left are always pashing, and the woman we both fell for is now in Broadway, probably starring in some big performance!”

“I dunno.” Replied Josh, eating out of a tin of Spam. “Man, this stuff is disgusting!”

Suddenly Matt, Colin, Paul and Boone rushed in. “Guys, stop eating that crap and help us out!” yelled Matt. And so the guys set out to help the girls. Matt, Paul and Boone went searching for Vicky in Shallabonbon, while Colin went to China with Josh and Nate to get Aislynn back.

Soon Matt and Paul found Vicky, who was tied up on a chair in the middle of a crowd of Marci at a Mcdonalds. Ronald McDonald headed towards her, with healthy foods of sultanas and non-chocolate chocolate smoothies.

“NOOOOOO!!!!” Matt yelled. He charged through the crowd and knocked over Ronald. Paul ran over to Vicky to untie her. Matt grabbed a spear from one of the Marci then threw it, right through Dial-Up’s heart. Matt looked down at Dial-Up’s dead body. The spear had an engraving on it. He picked it up, and read it…

“BROAD BAND.”

Suddenly the spear lit up, and started to twirl around with Matt holding onto it. Soon the spinning stopped, and Matt stood there again. But not as Matt. He stood in a cape, with a beautiful glow around him.

“From now on…” said Matt triumphantly. “I shall be known as… Broadband Man!”

And so it was. A new hero had emerged. The conqueror of Dial-Up, now known as Broadband Man.

“So, how are you liking your classes so far?” asked Kongshaw.

“I’m not.” replied Aislynn. “They’re boring and time-wasting.”

“Alright, that does it!” snapped Kongshaw. “What is it that gives you the right to laugh in the face of tradition?”

“Alright, I’ll show you!” said Aislynn. “Gather round, everyone!” A large group of men nearby came along. “Show me your fighting techniques.” she said to them. They all began to do strange things with wood and their legs, that couldn’t harm a fly.

“No, no, no!” snapped Aislynn. “That’s not how you fight! Who the hell could you hurt with those stupid little moves? This is how you fight…” Aislynn span around in the air, kicking and punching, then dived down to the ground where she punched her fist as hard as she could. The men stared, amazed, then began to clap. Suddenly the small clap turned into a roar.

“Silence!” snapped Kongshaw. “It is not traditional battle! She is merely an actor!”

“No she’s not!” came a voice from behind Kongshaw. “She’s an actor who can fight!” Kongshaw and Aislynn turned around. It was Nate.

“Nate!” exclaimed Aislynn, running forward and hugging him. Then out came Josh and Colin. Josh fumed at the sight of Aislynn and Nate hugging. Kongshaw ordered his warriors to get them, but they refused after having seen Aislynn fight so well. So Kongshaw took on Josh himself. After a while, the two were doing equally well, both on the floor trying to get up. “Nate, do something!” yelled Aislynn. Nate ran down and grabbed Kongshaw. Josh punched Kongshaw in the face over and over, until he gave up. Aislynn was free to leave China with them.

“Oh, Nate, thank you!” Aislynn said. She kissed him on the lips.

“What the?!? I did all the fighting!” yelled Josh. “You bastard!” He charged again, this time towards Nate. Nate fell to the ground.

“Oh, you’ve got to be joking!” said Aislynn angrily. “You guys are still having this stupid argument?” She stormed off. Nate rushed over and followed her, and convinced her he had changed, and he really did love her. They were together again, which made Josh very angry.

Finally the group met up again, back in Shallabonbon. But Matt had changed into someone completely different…

Day 83: Shallabonbon Hotel.

Vicky was cooking 2-minute noodles in their hotel. Broadband Man walked up to her and saw what she was cooking.

“What is this long piece of string you put on fire?” asked Broadband Man.

“Err…noodles.” replied Vicky.

“Broadband Man cannot eat noodles!” snapped Broadband Man. “He needs something strengthening!”

“Oh really?” asked Vicky, rolling her eyes. “Well, what does ‘Broadband Man’ need to eat?”

“Beef.” said Broadband Man.

“We don’t have any beef, and you told me last week that you hated beef anyway!” said Vicky angrily.

“That was Matthew. I am Broadband Man.” he said. “I love meat and nothing but meat.”

“Oh my god!” Vicky said angrily. “Shut up with this whole Superhero thing!” She stormed off.

To help Josh get over Aislynn, Colin took him to a bar that night to try and get them both some girls. “Watch and learn, Josh, watch and learn…” Colin walked up to a girl with long blonde hair in the bar they were at. “Why, hello there. You must be the prettiest thing I’ve ever seen in my entire life!” The woman smiled. But she was looking at something behind Colin. Colin turned around to see a big, tough man.

“Howdy.” said the man. “I’m her charming husband.” He punched Colin in the face.

Colin walked back over to Josh. “Wow…Nate used to go through that every single day.”

Josh laughed. “Here, let’s see if I’m more successful.” He walked right over to a blonde girl sitting drinking a soda, probably the only one who didn’t have alcohol in the entire bar. “Hi.” said Josh. “Mind if I join ya?”

“Sure.” said the girl. “I’m Jessica. Jessica Alba.” She turned around, and Josh could see her face for the first time.

“Oh my god!” thought Josh. “She looks exactly like Aislynn!”

Meanwhile, Vicky was getting sick of Broadband Man trying to save them from perfectly safe objects, like noodles and flower vases. She stood up. “That does it! I’m breaking up with you! I don’t wanna be with some stupid one-hit wonder superhero that can’t relax or do anything fun!” She stormed out, to her room, and shut the door.

The two decided it was best that they didn’t speak to each other from now on. Little did Vicky know that Matt was still inside Broadband Man somewhere, very upset.

“Guys, we’re back!” yelled Colin, opening the apartment door.

“Hey!” said Aislynn. “How was your luck with the ladies then?” She laughed.

“Well, it sucked for me.” said Colin. “But, as for Josh…” Josh walked in with a beautiful girl. Everyone’s eyes widened, all thinking the same thing - her amazing resemblance to Aislynn.

“Everyone, I’d like you to meet Jessica.” said Josh.

“Hi!” said Aislynn. “I’m Aislynn.” It seemed that they were the only people who didn’t notice each other’s resemblance.

“Hey, pleased to meet you.” said Jessica.

“So, Jessica…” said Paul, still shocked. “What do you do for a living?”

“Oh, I’m an actor.” said Jessica.

“Wow, get outta town!” said Aislynn. “Me too! But on stage.”

“Really?” asked Jessica. “You should consider film! You’d be good at it! I’m headed for Hollywood in a few days time. You’d be welcome to come along!”

“Hollywood, huh?” said Josh. “Maybe me and Matt could work on ‘Lost’ while we’re there.”

Broadband Man heard Josh with his super-hearing and walked over. “My name is Broadband Man, not Matt. Hmm, maybe I could play a superhero in the show!”

“No!” snapped Josh.

“Okay, then can I atleast be a heroic character who has a history of…medical treatment…or something along those lines?” asked Broadband Man.

“Oh, yeah, like that’s gonna happen!” laughed Nate.

“Great, so you’d all come with me?” asked Jessica. “Just one problem - the only flight I could get is to go to Australia first, then to Hollywood. I’ll be on the same plane as these weirdos shooting some film called ‘Kangaroo Jack’, so they want a few minutes to see Australia before they go to Hollywood to try and capture it.” said Jessica.

So the whole group traveled to Adelaide, Australia. Once they got off the plane, Vicky suddenly stopped. She stared at something, looking scared.

“What is it, Vicky?” asked Aislynn. She couldn’t speak. She pointed at what she was staring at. There was a McDonalds restaurant in the airport, and outside of it was a big statue of Ronald McDonald, sitting on a chair.

“Oh, it’s just a statue, Vicky!” laughed Paul. “Those statues are all over the world!”

Vicky screamed. A group of Marci had attacked. Suddenly the Ronald McDonald statue broke open, to reveal the real Ronald. He grabbed her then gassed her with a mask. Broadband Man yelled, and kicked one of the Marci in the head. He made a run for it. Everyone else had been held back, and were being gassed along with Vicky. Suddenly, one of the girls, Aislynn or Jessica, broke free and ran along after Broadband Man... But which one was it?

Day 88: Somewhere Evil in Adelaide.

“Err…are you Jessica or Aislynn?” asked Josh from inside a cell. The whole group, except for Broadband Man and either Jessica or Aislynn, had woken up there.

“Huh?” replied the girl.

“What’s your name?” asked Josh again.

“I…I don’t know.” she said, looking completely blank. “Who are you people?”

Broadband Man peaked over the top of a chair in the airport. The girl next to him yanked him back down. “Are they still there?” asked the girl.

“Negative.” replied Broadband Man seriously. “I think we are safe to come out now.” They both stood up. “Who are you?” asked Broadband Man, suddenly realizing he wasn’t sure if it was Aislynn or Jess.

“I’m Aislynn!” laughed the girl. “Duh!”

“Oh…sorry.” said Broadband Man. “I sensed it was you, I just…wasn’t sure.”

“Uh…huh…” she said. “Anyway, where do you think the Marci have taken the others?”

“My Inter-netted range is telling me…they’re in Adelaide.” replied Broadband Man.

She rolled her eyes. “Could you be slightly more specific?”

“Sorry. I really need a windows update before I do that.” said Broadband Man. At that moment the Marci grabbed them and took them away to the cell.

In the Cell...

A bunch of Marci walked in, with Broadband Man and the other girl, who was either Jessica or Aislynn. They were tossed into the cell. The girl who had lost her memory whispered to her look-alike.

“Who are you?” she asked.

“I’m Jess.” whispered the girl. “But don’t tell anyone, okay? From now on, you tell people you’re Jess, and I’m Aislynn.”

The girl nodded, still confused. “Okay, my name is Jess.”

“Very good.” replied the girl. She gave an evil grin.

Day 89: The Marci’s Jail Cell.

The group sat alone, thinking they had sorted out who was who now. But they didn’t know they had it all wrong.

The door slammed open, with a bunch of men with masks looking at them. They picked each of them up, and charged out of the door. Paul looked down at the floor. The Marci were all lying there, tied up with masking tape around their mouths. Ronald sat strapped to a chair, still looking as if he were smiling.

“Who the hell are you guys?” asked Colin, shocked. They continued to ignore him until they walked out of the door. They were all dropped onto the ground.

The tallest of the men took off his mask. It was Father Kongshaw.

“Dad?” asked Aislynn. And it was the real Aislynn who spoke.

“Uhh…Jess?” asked Josh. “That’s Aislynn’s dad.”

“I am Aislynn!” snapped Aislynn. “Where the hell are we? Shouldn’t we be in Hollywood by now?”

“Wow. Is that really you, baby?” asked Nate. “Then who the hell is--” He looked over at who he thought must have been Aislynn. “Jess?!?”

Jess stood up. “Yes. I’ve tricked you all. I was working for your father all along, Aislynn.”

“Huh?” asked Aislynn. “But…why? Why were you working for my father?”

“Because I’m your sister.” replied Jessica quickly. “We’re not look-alikes, we’re twins!”

Aislynn stared in shock. “Darn it! I still can’t see our resemblance!”

The Marci took Aislynn away, and Jessica left with them, bringing along Broadband Man with her. She had a thing for Vicky’s ex. “And, just to make sure you people don’t try to come after us…” began Kongshaw. He turned to his warriors. “Kill ‘em, boys!”

The warriors headed towards Vicky, Nate, Josh, Colin, Paul and Boone, who ran off. They continued to run up to the edge of a cliff. Without thinking, the whole group continued to run, and began to fall off the cliff suddenly. Nate grabbed onto a thorn on the edge of the cliff, and the others did the same.

The warriors looked down. They couldn’t see anyone. “They’re dead.” grinned one of the warriors. “Let’s go back.” They walked off.

“Damn it!” said Nate, struggling to stay up. “What a cliffhanger!”

Vicky looked down below them. “Um, guys…where’s Boone?”

The rest of them stared down too. Boone was nowhere to be seen.

Day 90: China.

A group of Chinese reporters and people with no lives stood outside Gate 12 at the airport, shoving and yelling to get a better view. The doors opened, and out walked Father Kongshaw. Everyone raised their cameras, continuously taking photos of him. Then out walked Jessica, Broadband Man, and, with handcuffs on, Aislynn. The crowd roared.

“Ugh…” said Aislynn. “What is it with the Chinese and photos?” She rolled her eyes.

“Shut up, Aislynn.” snapped Jessica, looking less like Aislynn by the second with her evil glances. “It’s your fault there’s so many! The press is crazy about you!”

“What?” asked Aislynn, confused. “But why?”

“Don’t you remember what happened last time you came here?” asked Jessica. “You made half of Dad’s troops turn against him!”

“Ooh.” replied Aislynn, looking pleased with herself. “That’s nice.”

A warrior behind Aislynn grunted angrily. “You’re not gonna do that this time, Aislynn.” he said. “You’re the chosen one, and you’ve still gotta lead the remainder of this group to victory.”

Aislynn rolled her eyes. “For the last time, I’m not the chosen one! exactly what is it we’re supposed to lead this army against?”

“You’re supposed to lead it against drugs, violence, video games, and comic books.” replied the warrior behind her.

“Video games? Comic books? What’s wrong with those?” said Aislynn, annoyed. “You can’t tell me you’re not a fan of the Fantastic Four comics!”

“Ugh, how could you like those?!?” asked Jessica. “I wouldn’t have anything to do with that, not even if they made a movie based on it!” She walked further on with Broadband Man, and Aislynn followed unhappily with the warriors.

Nate frowned angrily, then began to swing himself back and forward. Finally he let go, and jumped onto a piece of the cliff that came out.

“Come on!” he yelled. “We can’t give up!”

Paul did the same as Nate had done, then Colin, then Vicky, then Josh.

“Now, help me look for Boone!” said Nate fiercely.

“Nate…” said Colin. “I’m sorry, but I’m pretty sure he’s dead.”

Nate stared at Colin, then sat down. “You’re right!” said Nate, wiping a tear from his eye. “But…Aislynn loved him so much!”

“Everyone sat down with him, looking incredibly depressed. Suddenly, after atleast ten minutes, Colin looked up at everyone. “Hey, why weren’t you guys this upset when I died?”

“You didn’t die!” replied Paul.

“Well, yeah, but you thought I did.” said Colin. “But one day later I found out you were traveling through some weird island.”

“Sorry about that, dude.” said Josh. “We just kinda…forgot to mourn… So, we’d better get up then.”

The group looked up at the top of the cliff.

“Yeah.” said Colin. “For the memory of Boone.”

“And for Aislynn.” added Nate.

“And for…” Vicky started, then paused.

“Broadband Man?” asked Paul.

“Do you think he’d come back with us?” asked Vicky, looking sad.

“It’s worth a try.” shrugged Nate. “Maybe we could even bring back Matt.” Vicky smiled, then stood up.

“Okay.” said Vicky. “For Aislynn, Boone, and…Broadband Man.”

Day 91: China.

“Attention, warriors!” yelled Father Kongshaw over the speakers, making a high pitched static sound come out of them. The warriors put their hands to their ears, then turned to face Father Kongshaw, who was up on a balcony to make himself look impressive. He continued speaking. “Today is the day that we have all been waiting for. The day that my two daughters begin to teach you the acts of battle, and you start to journey down that long road to victory over young rebellious teens!”

The crowd cheered after putting their hands to their ears again. Jessica stepped up to the microphone and started up the high-pitched noise again by yelling.

“Hello, warriors!” shouted Jessica. “Today I am here to teach you a few of the basics of fighting.”

She turned around on the spot then kicked over a vase next to her. Then she span around and kicked something else. It was Broadband Man.

“Ow!” said Broadband Man angrily. “You could damage my hard drive!”

“Sorry!” said Jessica quickly. “I’ll make it up to you by giving you tons of fried rice.”

Broadband Man drooled. “Okay.” Aislynn stared at the two of them, annoyed. Jessica was only with Broadband Man because she gave him presents. She seemed to just want to look impressive in front of the Chinese by having a boyfriend.

Aislynn suddenly felt a nudge, and was pushed forward. It was her turn to speak. She turned to a warrior and whispered something in his ear.

“I can’t do that!” whispered the warrior back. “You’re Aislynn! You’re the bad one!”

“No! I’m Jessica!" she lied. "Believe me, this is for the greater good of teaching martial arts.”

“Alright, fine.” said the warrior. He walked over to a stereo and put in a tape. It started playing, and Aislynn began to demonstrate her skills. Suddenly the soft, ancient music got more upbeat, and Aislynn went crazy, kicking around in the air to the music…

“Everybody was Kung Fu Fighting,
Those cat’s were fast as lightning…
”

The warriors cheered in amazement. Jessica rolled her eyes. She walked up to the microphone and yelled. “That’s nothing! Look at this!”

Jessica kicked air fiercely, then yelled pointless words like “Hwaaaaaaa!!!” which made the speakers go all shrieky again. The crowd clapped, but not nearly as much as they had for Aislynn.

“Grr!” said Jessica angrily. She ran up to Aislynn and kicked her. Aislynn jumped back up, and punched her in the face. Jessica pushed Aislynn to the ground, but was then kicked in the stomach from Aislynn, who was still on the floor.

Father Kongshaw ran up to them, his face red with anger. “That’s enough!” he shouted, pulling them apart. Aislynn and Jessica both punched him in the face by accident.

“Oops…” said Aislynn quietly. Jessica just stared down, looking embarrassed.

Hi, we’d like five tickets to China, please!” said Nate to the man at the airport.

“Alright, mate, just give me the money then.” said the Aussie behind the counter.

Everyone turned to look at Vicky. She searched her pockets for the money. It wasn’t there.

“Oh god!” said Vicky, panicking. “It must have fallen out while we were hanging from that cliff!”

“Oh crap!” said Josh loudly. Several people stared at him oddly.

“There’s only one thing we can do…” said Paul. “We’ll have to be stowaways.”

The group discussed this, still at the front of the flights desk. Soon the man looked over at them. “You blokes are gonna break the law? Fair dinkum?” he asked. “You can’t do that! I’ll report ya!”

“If you report us, we’ll tell everyone here that your accent is fake and that you’re not a real Aussie.” replied Nate.

The man gasped. “How did you know?”

“No real Aussies say ‘G’day’ and ‘Fair Dinkum’!” laughed Vicky.

“Well…yeah.” said the man, now sounding less Aussie. “But all the tourists think we do!” He sighed then spoke again. “Fine, I won’t report you.”

Aislynn sat with Jessica in the waiting room at the hospital.

“Well, I hope you’re happy, Aislynn!” said Jessica.

“It’s as much your fault as it is mine!” Aislynn said angrily.

“Nu-uh!” said Jessica childishly. “You had to show off in front of the crowd! You had to make me look like I don’t know a thing about fighting!”

“Is that what it’s about?” asked Aislynn. “You’re jealous of me? I knew it! You wish you could break free of China like I did!”

“What makes you think that?” asked Jessica back.

“You wanna be an actress too!” replied Aislynn.

“I do not!” snapped Jessica. “That was just my disguise!”

“It was a pretty stupid disguise to make yourself just like me!” laughed Aislynn. “I think you really are just like me! I think it runs in our blood to wanna get out of this country and explore the world. That’s why you jumped at the chance of going overseas to bring me back!”

Jessica looked back at Aislynn, shocked. “Oh, God. You’re right!”

And so suddenly Jessica was on Aislynn’s side. But Aislynn would only help her escape if she broke up with Broadband Man for Vicky. Which she agreed to do immediately. Aislynn opened up a little hatch on the roof of the hospital, and climbed out. Jessica and Broadband Man came out after her.

“Alright, what’s the plan now?” asked Broadband Man, looking around for signs of danger. He gasped. “Stay down!”

The three of them jumped down as a puff of smoke came over them.

“That’s coming from the chimney.” said Aislynn, pointing at the smoke from the chimney next to her. She rolled her eyes as they got back up. “Okay, now you’re gonna have to do some flying, Broadband Man.”

“Yes, Sir!” said Broadband Man. The two of them held onto Broadband Man’s legs as he flew off. Down below, hundreds of warriors looked up as they flew, with nothing to do but watch and shake their fists angrily. Aislynn and Jessica laughed. They had made it. Broadband Man continued to fly as far off as he could. They were up in the clouds now. Aislynn was finally getting along with her sister, when…

THUD!!!

“What the hell was that?” asked Vicky. Their plane had crashed into something. Or, actually, someone.

Day 94: The Ocean.

Vicky opened her eyes. “Wha…where am I?” she said, looking around. She could see nothing but the ocean surrounding her. No sign of land nearby. She turned around and saw Aislynn, Jessica and Broadband Man.

“What happened?” asked Vicky. “I remember the plane going down but…then I just forget what happened after that.”

“Yeah, I kinda…accidentally dropped a plane door on you.” said Broadband Man, looking embarrassed.

Vicky rolled her eyes and swam over to them. “Wait…when did you guys get here? And why is Jessica with you?!?”

“Jessica’s with us now.” said Aislynn. “We escaped together, then crashed onto the plane, which made it go down. We decided to get into the plane, not aware that you guys would be down there when we smashed open the emergency exit, which fell on top of you.”

Vicky laughed, rubbing her head, which she had only just realized had a huge lump on it. The whole group had managed to survive, but the rest of the passengers had gone under the water, since they weren't at the back. But there was more to be sad about than that. Aislynn was shocked that Boone had died. One of Aislynn’s tears fell from her cheek. It hit Broadband Man in the eye. “Ahh!” he yelled.

“What?” asked Jessica.

“Aislynn’s tear just went into my eye!” said Broadband Man, panicking.

“So what?” asked Josh. “It can’t have hurt that much!”

“No, but it’s gonna enter my eye socket, which leads to my hardware unit!” snapped Broadband Man. “It’ll rust some of it up!”

Nate got a bunch of water surrounding him and splashed it onto Broadband Man’s eye. “That could wash it away!” said Nate confidently.

“You idiot.” said Colin.

“What?” asked Nate.

“That’s gonna rust up his hardware completely!” replied Aislynn. She sighed.

Broadband Man’s muscles turned half their size in a few seconds, and soon his shirt was too big for him. He finally opened his eyes, and instead of being heroic eyes, they were dreamy and loving. He quickly swam up to Vicky and kissed her.

“Matt?” asked Vicky.

“I’m back.” grinned Matt.

Suddenly Aislynn turned to Nate. “Nate…while we’re on this sort of…subject…” she began. “I have something that I have to do…” she paused, sighed, then continued. “I’m breaking up with you."

“What?!?” asked Nate, panicking. “But why?”

“Look, Nate, you’re a great guy.” said Aislynn. “But lately I’ve just realized that…we don’t suit each other. I mean, just then, with the water splashing Foxy’s eye…”

“Hey, I brought back Matt!” said Nate. “That was thanks to me!”

“I know, I know…” replied Aislynn. “But you didn’t expect that to happen, did you?”

Nate sighed. “No.”

“Exactly. Sometimes I think I just…outgrow you.” said Aislynn. “You’re a heroic, wonderful person. But we don’t belong together, like it or not.”

Nate took a long time to finally say “Okay. I guess you’re right.”

The group swam for ages, and finally found a small island. After sitting and relaxing there for a while, they discovered this was a private island belonging to a woman named Caroline. She invited them to all come into her house for tea and coffee.

“What did you say your name was?” asked Jessica, as she poured herself some tea.

“Caroline.” said the woman. “Caroline Alba.”

“Oh…” said Jessica. “My last name is Alba too!”

“Oh!” exclaimed Caroline, taking a sip of her coffee. “I’m sure we’ll get along great then. And what’s your name?”

“Jessica.”

The woman spurted out her coffee all over Paul at the sound of Jessica’s name.

“Oww!” Paul yelled. He ran into the bathroom to get some cold water on his face.

Caroline ignored him running off. She seemed shocked at what Jessica had said. “Your name’s Jessica Alba?” she asked, trembling.

“Yes…” replied Jessica. “Why? Have you heard of me?”

“Well, I’m your mother.” said Caroline. Jessica’s jaw dropped, and so did Aislynn’s. There was a long awkward silence.

“Does…does that mean you’re my Mom too?” asked Aislynn.

“I…I suppose so.” said Caroline. “Both my girls!” Tears filled her eyes. Aislynn patted her on the back. An even longer silence followed.

“You made out with Father Kongshaw?” asked Colin, finally breaking the silence. “Sorry, I know this is a bad time to say this…but, seriously…ugh!”

“Let’s just say I was very, very drunk.” said Caroline. And so Aislynn and Jessica met the sane side of their family. Paul came back in, to show that the coffee had melted his eyeball. But he soon got an eye patch from a piece of cloth. This meant Matt, Colin, Nate and Josh kept cracking pirate jokes.

Caroline let the group use her sailing boat, which she had no use for anymore. They sailed off the next day to Indonesia, but Jessica didn’t. She stayed to live with her mother.

On their first day at sea, Nate, Aislynn and Josh all swam out separately to try and catch some fish with their hands, since they had no fishing rods.

Nate jumped into the boat. He had three quite large fish in his hands.

“Wow, well done!” said Paul.

“Yes, I agree with the pirate.” smirked Vicky. She looked around. “But where are Josh and Ais’?”

“Dunno.” said Nate. “They went off separately a little while ago. Dunno why they’re taking so long.”

Meanwhile…

Aislynn and Josh were floating above the water, with their diving masks off. They were kissing.

Aislynn swam back from Josh. “Are you sure this is a good idea?” asked Aislynn.

“Hey, you and Nate’s relationship is over!” said Josh. “He should know that by now, and not care if we’re dating!”

“I guess you’re right.” replied Aislynn, and went back to kissing him. But Nate didn’t take it so well. He kept it a secret from Aislynn and Josh, but he still had strong feelings for her. For the next few days, the group sailed and thought about the days of before they met each other. Back when Matt had a mullet, Josh was living in a dodgy apartment and Colin was telling people he was allergic to almost everything on the planet just to get out of situations.

Day 110: Indonesia.

“We’ve made it!” said Paul excitedly. It had been two weeks since they set off, and they were finally in Indonesia.

“Yay!” exclaimed Aislynn. “Thanks Paul!”

“Yeah, thanks, Pirate Paul.” said Colin.

“That joke’s getting really old.” replied Paul.

“No it’s not!” said Matt. “It’ll be a long time before the joke gets old!”

Paul rolled his eye as they got to land. They all jumped off the boat, finally back on dry land. The group decided where they were headed next. To get to Hollywood, they had to get to an airport in an Indonesian city. But they had no money. They’d have to steal a car…no, something bigger…a bus!

They thought up a great plan. Paul, Vicky, Matt and Colin jumped onto a bus, where they got rid of the driver and drove off with the passengers still inside. A police car came driving right towards the bus. Paul turned sideways. There were more police cars. He looked behind. They were completely surrounded. A man wearing a helmet got out of one of the cars.

The man walked into the bus. He took off his helmet. It was Josh.

“Pleased to see ya, Josh!” smiled Vicky.

“Okay, everyone, get out!” said Josh. The passengers rushed out the door, to the real police.

“We can’t get away! We’re surrounded!” panicked Paul.

“Don’t worry…ah, here’s the final stage.” said Josh happily. The group watched as a big plow truck came round the corner. It moved a large amount of police cars out of the way, and headed towards the side of the bus. The driver got out. It was Aislynn. She smiled as she got in and they drove off.

The real policemen, who Josh had tricked, stood with the passengers of the bus, who Matt, Vicky, Colin and Paul had tricked, nearby the plow truck that Aislynn had managed to get. They all gasped in awe. The group were back on the road, and now they had another enemy - the law.

They stopped along the way in a place called Scrowgamangavalawalachinga, also known as “the tiny village” for people who couldn’t pronounce it properly. Which was pretty much everyone. In the tiny village, Josh and Aislynn had their first proper date. So did Matt and Vicky. And so did the rest of the group, who all found dates in the village. But the night was a disaster, and ended with Nate’s date having an asthma fit, Paul’s date crying about horses, and Colin’s very hot date dumping him after sharing a very passionate kiss. But Colin was just happy he got a kiss.

The next morning the cops caught up with the group, and the bus sped off again. Colin and Matt woke up in the speeding bus.

“What’s going on?” asked Matt.

“The cops are coming!” replied Aislynn.

“Oh, damn it!” said Colin. “I was having a wonderful dream about marshmallows and fairies…” The group looked at him strangely. “And monster trucks…” He added, trying to sound more masculine.

They kept driving, and got rid of the police by driving over a cliff. Several people got sick at that moment. But soon they were feeling better, and had almost made it to the airport. But just as it looked like they were near the end of it all, the bus crashed right nearby a police station. They were all put in separate cells inside the jail. But this didn’t stop them for long. They managed to each break out separately, by flirting with guards, throwing rocks and helping out other cellmates, one of which was named ‘Big Phillip’.

“Alright, let’s go!” yelled Aislynn. The whole group jumped out of the broken window. “Well, come on, let’s get to the airport!”

“Wait!” said Matt, as the group began to run. They all stopped and turned to look at Matt. He walked up to Vicky. “Vicky… I have something to ask you… I was gonna ask it today once we got through that whole bus thing, but…”

“What is it, Matt?” asked Vicky.

Matt sighed, and knelt down on his knees. “Vicky…will you marry me?”

Vicky stared at him for what seemed like ages, then opened her mouth.

“Yes.” she said, still shocked. “Ofcourse I’ll marry you!” She burst into tears of joy, and hugged Matt.

“Sorry…” said Matt. “But I don’t actually have a ring.”

“Oh, how well prepared.” laughed Paul.

“Shut up, Paul!” said Matt.

“I don’t care.” laughed Vicky. “I don’t need a ring.” She kissed him.

“Ew.” said Colin. “Can we get going now?”

“Colin!” snapped Aislynn. “He just proposed to her!”

“So?” asked Colin. “I could propose to anyone right now. It’s not hard…I’ll prove it…Nate, will you marry me?” He paused then added “Don’t answer that.”

They got to the airport and managed to get some free tickets onto the flight by threatening the woman at the counter. She had two first class tickets available, and five C-grade ones. After a lot of arguing, Nate got his way and managed to get on the first class section. So did Aislynn.

“We’re just good friends now.” Aislynn assured Josh. So they all went and waited for the flight in the different sections. The flight wouldn’t depart for over 8 hours. While this meant Colin, Paul, Josh, Matt and Vicky were all incredibly bored, Aislynn and Nate were having a great time with all the free champagne and beer.

The C-Grade room…

“What do you think they’re doing?” asked Josh, speaking really fast. “Do you think they’re holding hands? Do you think they’re hugging? Do you think they’re kissing???”

“I think…” said Matt. “That if you keep frantically asking all these stupid questions, I’m gonna kill you.”

“Ha, ha, ha.” said Josh. “I’m just worried, that’s all!”

“You’re paranoid, man.” replied Paul. “Just chill out, will ya?”

“I’m definitely not taking advice from you.” said Josh. “Not after that damn woman you brought to that ten-person date!”

“How about you take some advice from me?” asked Vicky. “I mean, I am a girl…”

“Okay, what’s your advice?” asked Josh.

“Relax. Aislynn’s with you now, you know she’d never cheat on anyone.” said Vicky. “She’s too nice.”

“Hmm…” said Josh. “I guess you’re right.” He smiled, and lay back on his chair.

Meanwhile, in First Class…

“Wow…” said Aislynn, her eyes incredibly wide. “I think I really have had enough to drink now.”

“Yeah…” said Nate, who was doing the complete opposite, struggling to keep his eyes open at all.

Aislynn stood up, but fell forward. She was now lying on top of Nate. She looked up at him, and they both looked into each other’s eyes. Without thinking, Aislynn kissed him. He kissed her back, and they both kissed over and over.

Ten Minutes Later…

Aislynn and Nate stepped out of a broom closet, both with messy hair and clothes. Aislynn put her hand to her head. “Nate…nobody can ever know about what just happened…it was just…a one-time thing…okay?”

“Gotcha.” said Nate, winking. “Now if you’ll excuse me, I really need to throw up in the bathroom.

“Okay.” said Aislynn. She buried her face in her hands. “What on Earth have I done?” she said to herself.

Nate was so drunk he forgot what they had just done almost immediately, but Aislynn felt incredibly guilty. She gave Nate some very strong coffee to make it seem like he wasn’t drunk. But this made him go completely crazy. She sighed and finally walked onto the plane, not realizing they were the only ones going on.

“Wow.” said Vicky, walking into the plane. “Weird design, huh?”

Matt looked around. “Yeah…” The walls were painted orange, red, and purple, and there were big, bright cushions on the chairs.

“What the…” Paul trailed off, as he saw a big painting of a unicorn on the ceiling. “Are you sure we’re on the right plane?”

Aislynn and Nate walked into the same room. “Hey…” said Aislynn. “What are you guys doing here?”

“More like what are you guys doing here?” asked Josh, confused.

“We’re partying like it’s 1999, dude!” said the overly hyperactive Nate. “And you’re messing with my lifestyle!”

“What the hell are you talking about?” asked Colin.

“Colin, it’s Nate…” said Paul. “He’s always weird.”

“Well, yeah, but not this weird…” said Colin. “Oh wait, maybe you’re right…”

“Seriously, back on topic…” said Aislynn. “What’s going on?”

“Yeah…” said Vicky. “Why are we all in the same section of the plane?”

“And why does the plane look like it’s designed for hippies and druggies?” asked Matt.

“And why are we the only ones on the plane?” asked Josh.

“And why are we all in the same section of the plane?” asked Paul.

“Paul, Vicky already asked that…” said Colin, rolling his eyes.

“Oh yeah…” said Paul, embarrassed. “But still, why is this happening?”

“Because you’re not on a real plane.” came an evil voice. The whole group turned around to see a group of policemen walking towards them. “You may have been able to steal a bus, but that doesn’t mean we can’t trick you too.”

“You planned this all along?” asked Matt.

“Yep.” said the chief policeman. “We got the woman at the counter to get you those fake tickets, and we told the staff to pretend they were real…And now here you are, surrounded, with nowhere to go…Oh, except for the girl…”

“Me?” asked Vicky.

“No, the other one.” said the chief. Everyone turned to look at Aislynn.

“It’s always me, isn’t it?” she asked, annoyed. Another group of people walked behind her. It was Father Kongshaw and his army.

“Pleasure doing business with you, Mr Kongshaw.” said the chief, shaking hands with him.

“You old bastard.” said Josh through gritted teeth. “You do realize we’re gonna continue to come after you, right? No matter how many times you take her, we’ll get her. We’ll bring her back. No matter what you do to us, what special jail you put us in, nothing can stop us from getting to her again…You people just want her because you think she’ll lead you all to victory, over some stupid thing that the world is fine with. But we want her because we love her, and nothing can stop that.”

The rest of the group stood behind him, all nodding their heads confidently. Aislynn felt a tear trickle down her face.

“I hate to break up the touching speech here…” said somebody in the shadows. They stepped forward. It was Ronald McDonald, grinning evilly behind his huge red lips. “…But I believe in the next few minutes, you’re going to feel a lot less confident about that…” He turned to one of the many Marci behind him, and he ran forward to a TV screen, putting in a tape.

Aislynn and Nate were kissing passionately inside the airport cupboard. Josh stared at the screen in shock, then turned over to Nate, and then Aislynn.

"Woooohoooo!!!" said Nate, still absolutely crazy. "Wait...why don't I remember doing that?"

“I was drunk!” cried Aislynn. “I didn’t mean to!”

“Oh, please…” laughed Ronald. “You should know better than to get drunk with Nate! Even I know that, and I don’t know Nate very well!”

“Hey!” said Nate, frowning.

“It’s true.” continued Ronald. “The Marci and I have been trying to find you for a very long time…Finally, we were told about this great big bus theft…So we made a deal with the police. We knew that your ‘love’ and ‘friendship’ would continue to conquer us, again and again and again…so we decided to break this all up…This tape is the answer.”

“Josh, I didn’t--” began Aislynn.

“Don’t even try it, Aislynn.” said Josh, turning his back on her. “I knew it…you love him, you’ve always loved him despite the selfish things he does…”

“I swear…” said Aislynn. She trailed off, then turned to Vicky. “Vicky, tell him I didn’t mean it…”

“Look, Ais’…” said Vicky. “I…I dunno what happened…but no matter what, the fact is you still cheated on your boyfriend…”

Kongshaw grinned, then snapped his fingers. His warriors dragged her off, crying and screaming. The Marci each grabbed Vicky, Matt, Paul, Colin, Nate and Josh, who were all still shocked and amazed, and walked off.

“Don’t worry, sir.” said Ronald to the Chief. “They’ll never be any trouble to you again. He handed the chief some money, then walked away with everyone else.

Aislynn was pushed into a car, blindfolded. The car started to drive away, and then took a turn. And as the car turned, it seemed her life had taken a turn for the worst.

TO BE CONTINUED IN SEASON THREE OF THE AMAZING ADVENTURES OF AISLYNN.

lostzilla
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 2:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cant wait for season 3!!!

http://www.dontalmostgive.org
Fan4Lost
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 3:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will definitely read it gerbil I need some quality humor in my life.
MovieGuy
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 3:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fan4Lost wrote:
I will definitely read it gerbil I need some quality humor in my life.

oo burn on BB

I figured you'd cut the flashbacks. They're not as important to the story (that I know of ).

I'm about to save this... Wonder how big it'll be.

edit: 54KB...
Fan4Lost
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 3:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Colin....I wasnt burning your fic....I was actually speaking of my endlessly boring life.

I heart BB!!!
MovieGuy
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 3:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay...

If you need quality humor/drama/sometimes some nookie read LVI: Secrets

If you want me to make a recap thing for season one I can.
Fan4Lost
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 3:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay
marcus
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 3:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nah, they're not very important to the story, don't worry, MG.

And BB is hilarious and Secrets is great too.

Fan4Lost
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LMAO....This time I had to List some of favorite lines and quotes. This is too funny:

Quote:
Aislynn and Josh were floating above the water, with their diving masks off. They were kissing.
- more kissing...LOL.

Quote:
Aislynn stood up, but fell forward. She was now lying on top of Nate. She looked up at him, and they both looked into each other’s eyes. Without thinking, Aislynn kissed him. He kissed her back, and they both kissed over and over.
- and even more kissing! LMAO

Quote:
“We’re partying like it’s 1999, dude!” said the overly hyperactive Nate. “And you’re messing with my lifestyle!”
HEHE Was that a direct quote? LOL That sounds exactly like something our Nate would say...lol.

OMG, I'm totally hooked now Gerbil! Can I sneak into Season Three? That would be so funny....LOL. I don't need a huge part, just a guest role.

Can't wait to read the new season.
MovieGuy
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 3:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think I'll hold off reading season three.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Fan Art All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: