Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Am I the Oldest Person Here?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
JakeNRoland
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 2:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, there's a lot of "Here's your birthday/Christmas present." I used to be bitter about it, but when then I just said eh, who cares? I've been dealin with it this long, I can swing it for the rest.

No, I'm Laura's twin. And Hobbes is my Jedi Padawan. The force is strong in that one. You guys rock!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
LAURA4LAD
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 2:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Christmas birthdays must do suck, but I think I'm worse off. There are 7 people in my family--
My older sister was born Feb 27th-so depending on the year her birthday is just a few days before mine. I'm an identical twin so I always get the share this doll with your sister act--somehow always getting stuck with the ass end. Then my mother and older brother are the week after--followed by my dad's the week after that. I've done the math and decided my parents only do the deed in late spring early summer. Can't explain my scorpian brother--must have been the milk man's kid. I need to go shower now-i feel dirty-l

Jake's Twin
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Ringwench
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 2:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I get the ole combo birthday/christmas gift thing too. Which really bugs me as my birthday is January 16th. I mean, yes, I suppose it is relatively close to Christmas, but still.

The only thing good about having a birthday that close after Christmas it is that anything I really wanted for Christmas as a kid but didn't get on Christmas I would usually get for my birthday and only have 3 weeks to wait

And Laura, I know you meant "Scorpian brother" as "someone born under the sign of Scorpio" but I'm picturing this kid with a barbed tail and pincers and laughing my ass off right at the moment!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
The Last Soul
Novice Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 2:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess I'm one of the younger ones here as well. I'm only 17, although I will be 18 in May. I am also an identical twin. I have a twin sister. I have an older brother too, who is 21. His birthday is the day right after Christmas.

Jack/Kate/Charlie/Claire Fan

*~The Last Soul~*
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
LAURA4LAD
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 2:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ringwench wrote:
And Laura, I know you meant "Scorpian brother" as "someone born under the sign of Scorpio" but I'm picturing this kid with a barbed tail and pincers and laughing my ass off right at the moment!

LMAO...Your welcome then-l

Jake's Twin
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 7:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MoreLight wrote:
I win or lose depending on how you look at it

I'm 37 but act 12 so that means I'm really ((37+12)/2) = 24.5?

ML, you are my Homecheese! (I would've said Homegirl/guy, but didn't want to run into an embarrassing gender snafu... At my age, running into something like that could cause me to, like, break a hip or something... )

I notice that in my previous post, I didn't actually give my age. Hm, funny how that happens, huh?

Disturbing realization: there are people on this site whom I could have, theoretically, given birth to.

Somewhat less disturbing realization: I would have been insanely young at the time. I mean, just ridiculously young! On second thought, I would've been waaay too young, so just forget that I said that!

Better thought: I'm still younger than Josh Holloway, so that's all I was really worried about. One never likes to drool over a fellow, then find out that he wasn't even alive when you were already in high school, or something icky like that!

You youngins will understand that one day, believe me.

So...my age? Well, given the fact that I have a seriously good relationship with my Inner Child (does the fact that I misdirected a girl of about 9 just before she could grab the Eowyn variant action figure I wanted make me Young At Heart or just a bad person? ). I'd say that that makes me about...22 or so. Plus a few.

~Aislynn the Mysterious, Ageless Wonder

PS - I also had a few interesting images come to mind when you mentioned that Scorpion brother, Laura! Though I have to admit mine kinda looked a little more like Scorpius for some reason...
lostcalier
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 8:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The only thing keeping me from feeling real young right now is knowing that Hobbes is younger then me . I'm 21 but I'll be 22 in August.

LVI Revolutionizing Fan Video Making!
www.lostvideo.net
MoreLight
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 8:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad you enjoyed my mentality Aislynn but by my answer you could have guessed I am a homeboy since if I were female I probably would have gone by the answer of "over 21."

I was looking at EW last week and decided beauty is ageless - at least for women. Look at Jayne Seymour, Joan Collins or Elizabeth Taylor in current pics.
SuperKC
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 2:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

When are your birthdays? (Because now I'm curious.)

I'm November 22nd!
LAURA4LAD
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 3:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SuperKC wrote:

I'm November 22nd!

since your curious

3-3

Jake's Twin
SuperKC
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 3:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG Laura, I've found another strange coincidence!

11/22

1+1=2
2+2=4

4+2=6

3/3

3+3=6!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ahhhhhh!

(Okay, so maybe this is my jab at all those Lost conspiracies. Haha. They really do get thick sometimes don't they?)
LAURA4LAD
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 3:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SuperKC wrote:

11/22
1+1=2
2+2=4
4+2=6
3/3
3+3=6!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ahhhhhh!
(Okay, so maybe this is my jab at all those Lost conspiracies. Haha. They really do get thick sometimes don't they?)

if i didn't get a 460 math sat this would mean more to me. 600 english and i can't spell. Don't they have special schools for people like me? Anyways the connection will be clear to me soon...let me grab a calculator-l

Jake's Twin
SuperKC
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 3:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A play on numerology. Technically I don't think you add double digits or something because they're all, "special" so mine would really be 33.....

WAITA MINUTE!
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 6:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SuperKC wrote:

July 8th. Plenty of time to donate to the big "Chip In And Buy Aislynn An Awesome, High-Stylin' Vid-Making Computer!" fund.

~Aislynn

Note to the IRS and any other Official Government Agencies: No, there is no such fund in existence. No, really. Honest. Thank you and have a nice day.
SuperKC
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 6:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll get right on that, Aislynn.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Whatever All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: