Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Vegas - Transitions are applying strangely on timeline...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Technical Vidding Help
View previous topic :: View next topic  
eloramoon
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:09 am    Post subject: Vegas - Transitions are applying strangely on timeline... Reply with quote

Ok, this is a new one on me...

When I drag a transition onto a clip, for some reason it is applying the transition through the clip before it, all the way to the previous clip. So, in other words, it's going about two places to the left of where I need it to go. Even though I am making certain to drag it into the right place.

I can't get any transition to apply correctly to the timeline. I'm looking at the settings to see if there's something weird... any other ideas?
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's a new one on me as well! What version of Vegas do you have again? It sounds like one of the buttons at the top has gotten pushed but I'm not sure what one... Have you tried looking through Vegas' help section under transitions? You might stumble across a setting that mentions it doing something like that, then you'd know how to turn it off!

*fingers crossed that it'll be an easy fix*
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Technical Vidding Help All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: