Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Let Go" - Kate/Jack
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hobbes
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 2:57 am    Post subject: "Let Go" - Kate/Jack Reply with quote

* "Let Go" 2005-03-14
Jack and Kate letting go of their past to get to the future.
* Song: Let Go by Frou Frou
Vidder: LAURA4LAD
Length: 4:41 (10.9 MB WMV)

Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYcD6GjPtYQ

Once again, beautiful, simply beautiful
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
SuperKC
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 3:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beautiful is right. I have to give some video love to this little ditty here. Love love love love. I am trying not to become one of "those people" (aka shipper) but if you people don't stop making such great ship videos, it's going to become impossible for me to keep up my facade!
Enchirito
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 4:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow! At first I couldn't figure out why this vid made me think of Natalie Portman. Then I remembered one of the coolest teaser trailers I'd ever seen:Garden State Why did I never see this movie.

In any case, this is a VERY powerful song and the vid was great as usual. The only fundamental problem, of course, is that it's a Jack/Kate shipper vid.
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 4:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Why did I never see this movie.

Good question, Big-E.
LAURA4LAD
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 6:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't seen the movie yet either. Shhhh..keep it on the downlow. Enchirito-one day you'll wake up feeling depressed, fatigued---not like yourself. You'll drink some coffee, chain smoke, and watch old LOST eps to lift your spirits. About three hours into this cycle you'll have an ephiany--
::thoughts in enchirito's head::
Laura was so right, Jack and Kate were just meant to be! OMG I'm a shipper-fuck.

Or something like that, glad you sat through it even though you don't approve. Maybe I'll pull the Cigaro shit out to make up for this-laura

Jake's Twin
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
fallen_angel
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 10:38 am    Post subject: Cool Reply with quote

Love the vid, too be honest I actually pictured a J/K vid myself to this song, but you bet me to it

no worries though coz it's an awesome vid and you did it better than I probably could.

Oh and for those who haven't see Garden State.... I really really really recommend seeing it... I reckon it should have gotten so much more recognition then it did... (it didn't get much in Australia anyway, don't know about anywhere else)
Enchirito
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LAURA4LAD wrote:
I haven't seen the movie yet either. Shhhh..keep it on the downlow. Enchirito-one day you'll wake up feeling depressed, fatigued---not like yourself. You'll drink some coffee, chain smoke, and watch old LOST eps to lift your spirits. About three hours into this cycle you'll have an ephiany--
::thoughts in enchirito's head::
Laura was so right, Jack and Kate were just meant to be! OMG I'm a shipper-fuck.

Or something like that, glad you sat through it even though you don't approve. Maybe I'll pull the Cigaro shit out to make up for this-laura

Well here's the problem. Jack/Kate will never happen since Jack is asexual. Like Luke Skywalker. Do I need to explain more?

CIGARO CIGARO CIGARO!
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Well here's the problem. Jack/Kate will never happen since Jack is asexual. Like Luke Skywalker. Do I need to explain more?

CIGARO CIGARO CIGARO!

Hey just because the wardrobe people dress him like he is going to a gay bar or a super hip miami beach doesn't mean he is asexual. CIGARO-With penis point-i'm so going to hell-laura[/quote]

Jake's Twin
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Enchirito
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LAURA4LAD wrote:
Hey just because the wardrobe people dress him like he is going to a gay bar or a super hip miami beach doesn't mean he is asexual.

lol. no, that's not it. It's just how his character is written. His good guy hero role makes him more or less immune to relationships. Sawyer, on the other hand, is the Han Solo. Kate/Sawyer will happen. But first Sawyer must complete his selfish-mercenary-to-hero transformation. See? Sorry to spoil the whole Jack/Kate shipper movement, but, trust me, that's how it will go down.

BTW, I won't take credit for coming up with this, someone else pointed it out on another board. But I totally agree with them.
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sawyer is totally Han. Does that mean that Kate and Jack are twins? Christian is Darth Vader?

No, I'm Laura's twin. And Hobbes is my Jedi Padawan. The force is strong in that one. You guys rock!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
LAURA4LAD
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL! Yo, contrary to this theory I just don't see JJ Abrams basing the LOST relationships on George Lucas's baby. I am an avid JJ fan who has watched ALIAS from day one, and by all indications of his moves with Syd/Vaughn they are so getting together--the sooner the better, then it will all go to shit. However, those 5 episodes will be worth it all. Sawyer is more like Chewbacca--l

Jake's Twin
Enchirito
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LAURA4LAD wrote:
LOL! Yo, contrary to this theory I just don't see JJ Abrams basing the LOST relationships on George Lucas's baby. I am an avid JJ fan who has watched ALIAS from day one, and by all indications of his moves with Syd/Vaughn they are so getting together--the sooner the better, then it will all go to shit. However, those 5 episodes will be worth it all. Sawyer is more like Chewbacca--l

Star Wars is based on the oldest stories humans ever wrote. Gilgamesh, Beowulf - Most of todays stories follow themes found in these. Joseph Campbell told me so.

wait... how is Sawyer like Chewbacca?! This is going to be good...
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Michael is Chewy. He's always fixin' stuff.

No, I'm Laura's twin. And Hobbes is my Jedi Padawan. The force is strong in that one. You guys rock!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Hobbes
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 1:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

that's it. Someone just make a friggin vid to the star wars music already
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Ringwench
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 1:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hobbes wrote:
that's it. Someone just make a friggin vid to the star wars music already

Someone should TOTALLY do one to that silly little Star Wars Cantina song (you know, the one set to Barry Manilow's "Copacabana"?) that came out a few years back. That would be freaking hilarious. (Though I don't remember many of the lyrics so it might not be all that fitting.)

Now, the big question. Locke: Obi Wan or Yoda?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: