Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The OTHER others
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
fallen_angel
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I DO I DO I DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MovieGuy
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Careful, Vicky, she might insult you.
fallen_angel
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh
ebizmybef74
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm in a much better mood today!!!

Sorry Colin again for insulting you....

Banner: Shinythings
Rocky Raccoon

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

* Extremely loud cough*
ebizmybef74
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fine! but only because you joined here!

Rocky Raccoon

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SCORE!
Rocky Raccoon

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LMAO: Can somehow speak Korean but won't tell anybody.
ebizmybef74
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 1:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The OTHER Others

Chapter 1: How It All Began

Nate let out his 4815162342nd disgruntled sigh since they had crashed on this island. He was gathering sticks for the campfire, like always. Being an unknown sucked. It was bad enough he had to crash here. Just then, Kate, Jack, Charlie, Sayid, Locke, Sawyer, and Michael walked by looking….important. To Nate, there was a glowing light around them. He couldn’t even look directly at the group. Before he knew it, they were gone.

Meanwhile, Steph was cooking up a plan and it was almost foolproof. Almost. Steph confidently marched into Sawyer’s tent and stared straight into his eyes. To everyone’s disappointment, Sawyer’s shirt was on and well intact. Sawyer slowly put his book down, Harry Potter and smiled, with dimples and all.

“Well hello Steph!” Sawyer said, “What brings you here?”

“Steph?!” She furrowed her eyebrows, “Why don’t I get a nickname?

Sawyer laughed just the same way that adults laugh at naïve little kids. Steph felt heat rising on her cheeks but she immediately cooled it down by changed the topic.

“Anyway, I have information for you that you just might like to know,” Steph said as she put her hands on her hips.

“Now, how am I supposed to know your information is credible?” Sawyer asked.

“Because I know everything. For example, Colin has the hots for Kate.” Sawyer smirked.

“Well damn! Even the dead pilot knows that one!”

“Fine! Charlie got stung by a lot of bees again while picking fruit in the jungle. The stings are pretty bad.” Steph said with a victorious look on her face. Sawyer looked at her skeptically and opened his mouth to say something but was interrupted by a commotion. They both looked out the tent and saw Charlie running out of his jungle with a bag full of fruit on his back, arms flailing everywhere.

“BEES! BEES!” He shrieked, took off his back pack and ran straight into the ocean. Sawyer looked back at Steph, with a look of astonishment.

“Now, that’s just freaky.” Sawyer said.

“Good.” Steph placed her hand on Sawyer’s arm and felt his muscles, “Just come find me when you want to know what I know.” She walked out of the tent with Sawyer still looking flabbergasted and swayed her hips dramatically.

She walked until Sawyer couldn’t see her and into the jungle where Aislynn was waiting.

“How’d it go?” Aislynn asked.

“Part 1 of operation: James Ford is a success!”

It was midday and the familiar path from the beach to the caves was peculiarly forsaken. Holly trudged through the tall grass and started to give herself a pep talk.

Okay Holls. Just be discrete. Don’t let him figure out what your trying to ask and act natural. Got it Holls? Yes.

Just then Holly stumbled across the caves and saw Jack organizing medicine bottles, clean cloths, etc. Jack looked up when he heard her coming.

“Hey Holly. What’s up?” Jack asked with a smile.

Okay, Holly. Here’s your chance. Just ease it into the conversation.

“Areyousureyou’renotgay?” Holly blurted out. Damn.

Jack’s smile froze as he tried to comprehend what Holly had just said. Did he hear what he thought he heard? Nah.

“Uhhh. Excuse me?”

Holly turned around and ran.

“Umm. Okay.”

“Stupid Sayid.” Warren grumbled as he ambled along the beach. “He doesn’t know a Technical regulator from a Regulating technicator!” Warren laughed at his joke. Just then he stumbled across Sayid messing with the transceiver trying to get it to work.

“Amateur.” He whispered to himself. Sayid looked up as if he had heard something but decided it was the wind. Warren walked around Sayid to where he was facing him.

“Can I help you?” Sayid said in his usual charming Arabic accent. But Warren wasn’t fooled. He could see right through him and his fake accent.

“You’re doing it wrong.” Warren pointed it out. Sayid smiled and looked back to the transceiver.

“Shouldn’t you be gathering wood or something of the sort?” Burn.

Warren opened his mouth with a retort but nothing came back. He had this strange sensation. He needed to collect firewood or something bad would happen. Warren started moving toward the forest and couldn’t turn around. It was like something was controlling him. Was that possible? Sayid chuckled as he watched Warren walk away.

Somewhere in the jungle, Locke was hugging his beloved hatch and stroking it. However, he didn’t know that little Colin was watching from behind in complete and utter disgust.

“I love you so much.” Locke whispered into the hatch’s ‘ear.’

“And it loves you to.” Colin said sarcastically as he appeared by Locke’s side. Locke stared at him, speechless because of the fact that Colin had just been watching him. “And I bet that if it wasn’t an inanimate object…you two would be dating.” Locke started to whimper. “Awww. Is wittle mister Locke tired. Is it his nappy time? Maybe the wittle bitty hatch can sing woo to sleep.”

By now, Locke had lost it and was sobbing uncontrollably on the hard jungle floor. He was rocking himself back and forth while sucking on his thumb.

Colin snickered and walked off.

KC was looking around the beach trying to find something interesting to do. Claire and Charlie were tending to little baby Aaron and KC decided to go over and see what they were up to.

“Hey guys!” KC said eagerly.

“Hey KC.” Claire said as she rocked Aaron back and forth.

“Do you think I can hold him?”

“Sure.” Claire gently handed Aaron over to KC. The baby was so little in KC’s arms and she was at a loss for words. Of course they were recovered quickly enough.

“You know what I realized? Babies suck. They’re little demons that crap n’ cry all day, and their parents have to serve them 24/7 to make sure the little buggers are happy. After a while all mom and dad are numb bags of service with no personalities of their own.” KC said as she laughed at her own joke. Claire and Charlie’s jaws were wide open and they were appalled. Right as KC finished the joke, Marcus walked in.

“Hey guys what’s up?” Marcus said. Awkward silence. KC sighed.

“Okay. Was it me or was it because Marcus just showed up?” Awkward silence.

It was interesting what one can find (and hear) when just walking in the jungle. John was minding his own business looking for fruit when he heard voices. He looked over a bush and saw Sun and Jin eating Dharma ice cream talking in Korean obviously. John understood Korean but nobody knew except him because…well it’s apparent isn’t it? He’s an extra and nobody cares.

“Claire is such a bitch.” Sun said in Korean, “I mean she thinks she can just hand off her baby to me and expect me to take care of it. HA! Well little did she know that while she was off on her little adventure I was giving some of Sawyer’s alcohol to the little tyke.”

“Honey. I’m not sure if that was right.” Jin said in a subdued manner.

“HEY! I give you sex, you agree with me!” Sun shot back with anger.

John suddenly felt very awkward and uncomfortable to be listening in on this conversation so he backed away and hoped to never remember what he heard.

There was a loud noise rumbling over Nate’s head and he looked up. A plane! A PLANE!! Nate started yelling and running around!

“Hey over here! We’re SAVED!!” Nate yelled. But before he could say anything. The back of the plane blew up and fell to the ocean. Nate fell to his knees and started to cry. But then he saw something far away in the distance emerge from the water. It was a man and he was swimming to shore.

The OTHER Others

ebizmybef74
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 3:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I promise Pauly and Vicky will be in it next week! You'll definitely have big parts!

Fan4Lost
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 3:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Funny Funny Funny!! Good job Liz!
Polarbear
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 3:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool! Could do with more of me though [/colin]
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 4:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol poor Locke lmao

WTF is withthe [/colin]? lol

I say that AAA is supposed to be abouyt Aislynn and I thought there should be less Nate and more Ais and that somehow translated into I want more me in the fic
fallen_angel
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 4:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll definately read this tonight Liz!!!!!!!... can't at the moment .. i'm supposed to look busy since I'm at work
SuperKC
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 4:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ebizmybef74 wrote:
He was gathering sticks for the campfire, like always.

Bwa! Classic!

Quote:
To everyone’s disappointment, Sawyer’s shirt was on and well intact.

Dude, you're killing me.

Quote:
“Well damn! Even the dead pilot knows that one!”

Loving the way you're writing Sawyer.

Quote:
“Now, that’s just freaky.” Sawyer said.

Word.

Quote:
“Areyousureyou’renotgay?”

Okay, GayJack jokes make me sad usually, but this was hilarious.

Quote:
“Amateur.” He whispered to himself.

LMAO, this is so great.

Quote:
“Shouldn’t you be gathering wood or something of the sort?” Burn.

And it just. keeps. getting. BETTER!

Quote:
“I love you so much.” Locke whispered into the hatch’s ‘ear.’

*snort*

Quote:
“You know what I realized? Babies suck. They’re little demons that crap n’ cry all day, and their parents have to serve them 24/7 to make sure the little buggers are happy. After a while all mom and dad are numb bags of service with no personalities of their own.”

OMG! I love me! You need to make it so later in the story I say something actually profound or something, shocking everyone. Y'know, if you want to! Hahah.

Quote:
eating Dharma ice cream

Ew!

Quote:
“Claire is such a bitch.” Sun said in Korean,

Now I really love you!

Quote:
A plane! A PLANE!!

Dude.

This is so awesome!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Fan Art All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: