Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

LVI: Secrets: Season 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
MovieGuy
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 7:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know.

SPOILERY:
Special Guest Star in 2x02: Matthew Fox
MovieGuy
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Episode Two: Hospital
Starring: Aislynn, Ashley, Colin, Holly, Kevin, Liz, Marcus, Shelly, Tom and Vicky
Guest Starring: Steph
Special Guest Stars: Jaime and Matthew Fox
ebizmybef74
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 12:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

woot.

Oh my god. I just said woot.

Banner: Shinythings
Fan4Lost
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 1:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oooooh!!! I'm guest starring!!! ::blushes::
Hollywood
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 5:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Woohoo! Steph's gonna be guest starring.
Can't wait MG.
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 5:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

guest starring Matthew FOX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*faints*

MovieGuy
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He's only BREIFLY in it. He'l be in more of it in 2x03 and 2x04. Sicne they are the Lost Convention episodes
MovieGuy
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 3:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SPOILERS:

2x03 and 2x04 are at the LOST Convention and let's just say... Vicky, Foxy = sexual intercourse along with some other LOST people and Secrets people.
Two new recurring characters are coming
1) Steph, a paramedic who meets the group in the hospital since she wasi n the ambulance that killed Holly
2) Jessie, Nate's brother who moves to town.
marcus
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 3:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome.

PS. Don't cancel BB!!!

It's official - Aislynn is 36. Add a 0 to the end of that and you've got a full circle.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
fallen_angel
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MovieGuy wrote:
SPOILERS:

2x03 and 2x04 are at the LOST Convention and let's just say... Vicky, Foxy = sexual intercourse along with some other LOST people and Secrets people.
Two new recurring characters are coming
1) Steph, a paramedic who meets the group in the hospital since she wasi n the ambulance that killed Holly
2) Jessie, Nate's brother who moves to town.

SOUNDS AWESOME MG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*faints*

p.s please don't cancel BB
MovieGuy
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My apologies for how long its been since a new ep Writing 2x02 now. Expect it sometime tomorrow hopefully
lostzilla
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looking forward to it.

http://www.dontalmostgive.org
MovieGuy
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 1:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can you say really bad ep? I can. This is a really bad ep.

LVI: Secrets

Episode Two:
Hospital
Starring: Aislynn, Ashley, Colin, Elizabeth, Holly, Kevin, Marcus, Shelly, Tom and Vicky
Guest Starring: Michael and Stephanie
Special Guest Stars: Jaime and Matthew Fox

Written by: Colin

Previously on Secrets...

"Liz..."
"Yeah, Kev?"
"I'm going to go back to Hollywood."
"What?"
"I need a break."
"Kevin, please don't do this to me," Liz said, tears running down her face.
"I'll come back soon," Kevin pulled his arm away from her and started to walk back to his car.

Kevin's car skidded to a stop in front of Liz's house. He opened the car door and stepped out.
"What the hell are you doing here?" Kevin looked across the street at Colin, who was sitting in the gutter.
"What the hell are you doing here?" Kevin asked as he slammed the car door behind him, catching his coat's tail in it. Colin got up and walked across to him.
"I thought you broke up with Liz?"
"I needed a break. That's not the same thing."
"Break, broke. Same thing."

Jaime kicked Liz backward and Liz slipped on an apple. Liz fell backwards onto the ground and screamed in pain.
"Jaime!" Jaime jumped up and ran to the counter and pulled out a large sharp knife. Liz watched Jaime stab the sharp knife into her gut. Jaime cried out in pain and stumbled backwards to the counter and slipped on an apple. She fell down onto the ground, blood leaking out of the wound onto the hard wood floor of Liz's kitchen.

"She broke up with me. Not the same."
"Don't be a jerk just because Liz loves me and doesn't--" That was the moment Colin's fist met Kevin's jaw. Kevin fell backwards and blood flew out of his mouth onto the car door. Colin backed up, holding his fist in pain.
"You bastard!"

The doctor stood in front of her, looking through his charts. "Well, Holly. Congratulations."
"Congratulations on what?"
"You're pregnant!"

Holly got in her car at the hospital parking lot. She leaned her head down on the steering wheel, taking everything in.

-----

"I have a pulse!" Steph yelled to Miguel, the man driving the ambulance. "We gotta get her there fast!" she yelled as she put the oxygen mask around Jaime's face.
"We're almost there!" The ambulance swerved around the corner heading for the hospital's parking lot.

"Shit! Look out!" Steph yelled as the ambulance bashed into Holly's car, sending it into the air and landing upside down in the middle of the parking lot. The ambulance flew onto its side Steph bashed into the wall. Jaime's body fell on top of her. "Dammit, Miguel!" He didn't answer. "Miguel?"

Secrets

Holly opened her eyes. All she could hear was a loud ringing. Her eyes focused and she looked ahead. She was upside down in her car. She saw an ambulance on its side. Her car door opened and someone pulled her out.
"Are you okay?" Steph asked Holly, who was squinting, letting her eyes adjust to the light.
"Are you okay?" Steph asked again, this time Holly nodded her head yes. She had a throbbing headache. She looked around and saw people running towards her, they had three strecthers with them.
"I'm fine... I think," Holly rubbed her head.
"Are you allergic to any medications? Steph asked Holly was loaded up onto a stretcher that had just arrived.
"Uh... whatever pregnant people can't have."
"You're pregnant?"
"Yeah."
"Okay, she's pregnant so be careful with her," she told the guy who was pulling Holly back toward the hospital.

"Hi, I'm Matthew Fox. On January 27th, you can meet me and the rest of the cast of Lost at the Orange County Convention Center," Matthew Fox said to the camera. Marcus changed the channel to Spongebob. Spongebob was naked and humping Patrick but Marcus' attention was drawn away from that to the phone ringing.
"Hello? Oh hey, Colin. What?"

Ashely, Colin, Kevin, Marcus, Tom and Vicky all sat in the hospital waiting room. Marcus was flipping through an issue of TV Guide from May 2001. They all had only been there three weeks ago when Harry died. A doctor walked down the hall and came to them. "Are you guys here with Jaime and Liz?"
"Yeah," a few of them while most just shook their heads.
"Okay, well, Liz's leg is broken--"
"Oh my God!" Kevin said, gasping, covering his mouth in shock. Colin rolled his eyes.
"What about Jaime?" Tom asked.
"She's stable, we're transferring her up to our psychiatric level."
"Psychiatric?"
"Liz told us she was trying to kill herself and is very depressed. She's gonna have to be under critical watch."
"Wow."
"Okay, well. You guys can visit Liz in a few minutes."
"Thanks, doctor." He turned to walk out of the room.
Marcus looked around. "Uh... where's Holly?" The doctor stopped and turned around.
"Holly Tranleter?"
"Uh... yeah?" Marcus replied, not actually knowing Holly's last name.
"She was in a car accident in the parking lot."
"What?"
"She and the baby are fine though."
"What?"
"Baby?" Vicky asked.
"Yes," the doctor leaved.
"Holly had a baby in the car with her?" Tom asked.

"Wow... it's friggin dead," Michael smiled as he and Aislynn drove by the rubble of Mandy's. "Good job, Ais."
"Thanks," she laughed. He drove back into the alley Michael had picked her up in just a few hours ago and started to speed through.
"What are you doing?" Ais asked him.
"Shortcut." He swerved through the other side onto the street, and bashed right into an oncoming car.
"Shit!" the car flew around in circles as the other cars rolled onto its side. THe hubcap from the other car flew through and shattered the window of the car.The car finally stopped swerving.
"Dammit Mike! What the hell is wrong with you?! This is my dad's car!"
He didn't say anything.
"Mike?" His neck was covered in blood. "Oh my god! Mike!" The ambulance sirens started to get closer and closer.

Tom sighed and continued to flip through the TV Guide he'd taken from Marcus. "What is taking so long?"
"I don't know, Tom!" Kevin yelled, his voice cracking and he tried to hold back his tears. They all looked at him. "This is really hard, okay?"

Colin out into the hall and saw a stretcher go by. He could've sworn that on it was Michael. He sat up a little more and saw another strecher go by. Okay, that one had to be Aislynn.

"Okay, you can see them now." The doctor said as he walked in, this distracted Colin. Kevin jumped up and quickly followed the doctor, as did the rest of them.

Everyone walked into Liz's room, where she sat shifting around on the pillows, her leg in a cast. After a few minutes of asking what happened, Kevin stopped them all. "Um... can I have a minute alone with Liz, guys?"
"Sure," Vicky said as they all started to walk for Holly's room down the hall.

"Liz..."
"What the hell are you doing here, Kevin?"
"I'm sorry."
"Kevin--"
"I was under a lot of stress, as were you. Harry had just died. I shouldn't have broken up with you. I'm--"
"Kevin!" He stopped talking and stared at her.
"Liz..."
"What?"
"I love you."
"Then why the hell did you leave me?"
"I'm so sorry." He came closer to her and grabbed her hand. She pulled away. He didn't notice, because he was staring into her eyes. "Liz..."
She stared back at him. "What, Kevin?"
He got down on his knee and pulled a little box out of his pocket. He opened it.
"Liz... will you marry me?" he said. She stared at him... then the ring... back at him. She was shocked. She didn't know what to say.
marcus
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 1:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How can you think that ep was really bad?!? It was great!

Best line...

Quote:
"She and the baby are fine though."
"What?"
"Baby?" Vicky asked.
"Yes," the doctor leaved.
"Holly had a baby in the car with her?" Tom asked.

And that's so typical to have a really old magazine in a hospital...ugh... And nice ending with Kevin proposing...no idea why the hell he broke up with her though.

Great ep. Been waiting for an update of atleast one of your fics for ages!

It's official - Aislynn is 36. Add a 0 to the end of that and you've got a full circle.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
ebizmybef74
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 2:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

uhhhh aren't Liz in Kevin like still in high school?

Great chapter Colin....I'm so glad Holly and Jaime didn't die and I also loved the part where Tom said something about a baby being in the car... Simply hilarious.

Banner: Shinythings
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Fan Art All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: