Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

LVI: Secrets: Season 2
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
MovieGuy
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 4:38 am    Post subject: LVI: Secrets: Season 2 Reply with quote

LVI: Secrets

Starring: Aislynn, Ashley, Colin, Holly, Kevin, Liz, Marcus, Shelly, Tom and Vicky
Guest Starring: Michael
Special Guest Stars: Jaime and Matthew Fox

Season One:
1x01: Pilot
1x02: First Secret
1x03: Goodbye Two You
1x04: Hollywood
1x05: New Start (Part I)
1x06: New Start (Part II)
1x07: Nate
1x08: Christmas
1x09: Paul and the Wonka Factor
1x10: Life After Death
1x11: Colin
1x12: Burned to the Ground

Season One Recap Specials:
Sx01: Their First Secrets: Shelly
Sx02: Their First Secrets: Liz
Sx03: Their First Secrets: Holly
Sx04: Their First Secrets: Colin

Season Two:
2x01: Deja Vu
2x02: Hospital
2x03: Liz
2x04: The Lost Convention (Part I)
2x05: The Lost Convention (Part II)
2x06: Planning
2x07: Breaking In
2x08: Word Gets Out
2x09: Fights
2x10: Kevin
2x11: On the Road [Supersized Episode]
2x12: Leaving
2x13: Labor (Part I)
2x14
2x15
2x16
2x17
2x18
2x19
2x20
2x21

Season Two Recap Specials:
Sx05: Secrets Revealed Recap of 2x01 through 2x13

Last edited by MovieGuy on Mon May 08, 2006 5:13 am; edited 24 times in total
Hollywood
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 7:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Woohoo!!! Can't wait
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It might be a little longer because I just deleted about half of the ep and am rewriting that stuff.

Ifanyone cares, the season premiere begins RIGHT where we left off in season 1. Jaime on the floor, Holly in the bathroom calling Paul. Yeah.
lostzilla
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

and I'm going to be the father of Holly's baby?

http://www.dontalmostgive.org
MovieGuy
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, that's wont be known til later on in the season... like 2x22
MovieGuy
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 5:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LVI: Secrets

Episode One: Deja Vu
Starring: Aislynn, Ashley, Colin, Holly, Kevin, Liz, Marcus, Shelly, Tom and Vicky
Special Guest Star: Jaime

Written by: Colin

Last season on Secrets...

Nate was sitting in the driver's seat. Face red and sweating.
"Nate!" Holly said, running over to the car.
"HOLLY!" he said, moving his down to his lap.
"What the hell are you doing in there Nate?" she demanded. She opened up his door and saw a blonde girl's face in between his legs. Holly ran down the street crying. Nate was sitting in his seat yelling out her name but she didn't turn around.
"HOLLY! Come back!"

"Is that all you're with me for? Sex?" Liz managed to make that last word almost sound as a physical hit, digging into him like a knife. "Well you know what Colin," she went on. "I loved you."
"Liz," he started.
"Get the HELL OUT!"

"Liz,” Kevin said as he held her hand now. "You’re the one I want to be with. I want," he paused. "I want to have children with you someday."
Liz sat there, she couldn’t believe what she had just heard.

"It didn’t mean anything. It was mistletoe."
"I don’t care Paul." Paul backed away from Jaime. "Just leave me alone. Go away."

"Liz..."
"Yeah, Kev."
"I'm going to go back to Hollywood."
"What? But I'm staying here..."
"I know," he turned and looked at her. "Liz, I love you."
"Then, why are you--"
"I need a break."
"Kevin, please don't do this to me," Liz said, tears running down her face.
"I'll come back soon," Kevin pulled his arm away from her and started to walk back to his car.

Liz pulled the apples away from Jaime and threw them on the ground. "Jaime, what the hell are you doing here?"
Jaime looked at her and started to cry, "Paul, Liz. Paul. I love him but he's with that stupid bitch, Hollziac."
"Jaime, are you doing this to yourself because Paul is with Holly?"
"Yeah. And it's my fault."
"No, it's not."
"Yes, it is. I saw them kissing, and left him. I shouldn't have! It was mistletoe!"

"Are you insane?" Holly asked sitting in the bed, staring at Paul who was on the other side of the room. "Paul, why would you do that?"
"Becuase I want to stay friends with him!"
"But that's a long time to be friends with him!"
"We've done for the past two years, we've enjoyed it!"
"What you're saying is ridiculous, that's 3 months away from me!"
"I know! That will be hard!"
"Will I be able to call you?"
"We have a strict no-phone calls thing."

"Wait... You went out with me just so you could burn down Mandy's?"
"Yeah."
Colin stared at her, "Why not just burn it down without going out with me?"
"Not as much fun?" she smirked at him. Suddenly, Aislynn's dad's car came down the other side of the alley and skidded to a stop, only feet away from them. The car's window rolled down and Michael's head popped out.
"Yo, Ais! Let's go!" he yelled.
"Coming!" she yelled to him and turned back to Colin. "Bye, Col," she ran over and opened the passenger door of the car and jumped in. The car flew back down the alley in reverse until they were out of the alley and drove away. Colin stood in the alley. He burped and stumbled out of the alley and ran down the street to Liz's house.

"There's no point anymore."
"Point to what?"
"Life." Jaime kicked Liz backward and Liz slipped on an apple. Liz fell backwards onto the ground and screamed in pain. Her leg twisted when she fell and was now broken. "Jaime!" Jaime jumped up and ran to the counter and pulled out a large sharp knife.

And now, the season premiere of Secrets...

"Tell Paul I love him."
"Jaime!" Liz yelled as she watched Jaime the sharp knife into her gut. Jaime cried out in pain and stumbled backwards to the counter and slipped on an apple. She fell down onto the ground, blood leaking out of the wound onto the hard wood floor of Liz's kitchen.
"Jaime!" Liz turned and started to drag herself out of the kitchen. She got through the living room and reached for the phone. It was too high.
"Shit!" She grabbed onto the table and started to try and pull herself up off the ground. Her one good leg tried to stand itself up but it went down on an apple and slipped right out from under her. She landed hard on the ground. Her head smashed into the wooden floor, knocking her out cold. Jaime laid on the ground, across from her, barely alive, slowly losing all her blood.

Secrets

Tom sat on his bed, flipping through a magazine.
"Hey," he looked up from the magazine and saw Ashley.
"Hi," he smiled and started to get up.
"Hope you don't mind I let myself in."
"It's fine. Great, actually," Tom kissed her. "Want to sit down on the bed?"
"Just sit?"
"Oh, you're like that right now?"
"Like what?"
"Horny."
Ashley laughed and started to kiss him again. They fell back onto the bed. Ashley sat up and pulled off her shirt as Tom did the same. As soon as his shirt was off, he looked at her. Her mouth was open in shock, staring out the window.
"What?" He sat up and looked across the street at Liz's house.
"Look through the kitchen window," Ashley got up and started to get closer to the glass.
"Oh my God... what the hell is that?" Through the window, they could see Liz lying on the ground, out cold. A slow stream of blood was sliding down the floor next to her. "Shit, call 911!"

The doctor stood in front of her, looking through his charts. "Well, Holly. Congratulations."
"Congratulations on what?"
"You're pregnant!"
Holly sat there, stunned. "What?"
"You're pregnant."
"Wait... when could this have happened?"
"You're about a month pregnant."
"Oh my god."
"Is this bad news for you?"
"No, it's great! Great, I have to go to the bathroom." She jumped and ran out of the room and into the ladies' room. She pulled out her cell phone and called Paul.

Paul's cell phone sat in the bedroom, ringing.

"Dammit!" She hung up. She went into a stall and sat down on the toilet, holding her head in her hands. She was pregnant with Paul's child. And he wouldn't know until he came back in three months. She stopped and realized... she didn't just sleep with Paul in the past month.
"Dammit!" She called Nate's cell phone. She heard the cell phone;s ring stop suddenly. "Nate?"
"Holly?"
"Vicky?"
"What the hell are you doing call Nate's cell?"
"Nothing. Misdialed."
"Oh," Vicky sat on the couch, watching TV. surfing through the channels.
"I'll go then," Holly hung up quickly.
"Okay," Vicky rolled her eyes and turned off his cell phone.
Holly sat in the stall, she didn't know what to do. She started crying.

Kevin's car skidded to a stop in front of Liz's house. He looked at the door. He sighed and wondered why he'd come back. He loved Liz, but he could just feel that she didnt feel the same way. But he had to get back to her. He opened the car door and stepped out.
"What the hell are you doing here?" Kevin looked across the street at Colin, who was sitting in the gutter.
"What the hell are you doing here?" Kevin asked as he slammed the car door behind him, catching his coat's tail in it. Colin got up and walked across to him.
"I thought you broke up with Liz?"
"I needed a break. That's not the same thing."
"Break, broke. Same thing."
"You broke up with her too. So, what're you doing here?"
"She broke up with me. Not the same."
"Shut up."
"You can't tell me what to do."
"Don't be a jerk just because Liz loves me and doesn't--" That was the moment Colin's fist met Kevin's jaw. Kevin fell backwards and blood flew out of his mouth onto the car door. Colin backed up, holding his fist in pain.
"You bastard!" Kevin ran forward and swung at him but his stuck coat jerked him backward and his fist flew into the car's window, shattering the glass. He screamed in pain and pulled his hand out of the window, pieces of glass stuck in his knuckles. Colin jumped back forward at him and kicked him in the knee. Kevin screamed in pain and fell down to the ground, being caught halfway down by the stuck coat. He started violently swinging punches at Colin, missing every time.

"Stop it, you assholes!" Kevin and Colin were pulled out of their wussy fight and looked at Tom and Ashley who ran past them to Liz's door.
"What's going on?" Colin ran up behind them. Kevin pulled off his coat and followed up behind them.

Tom quickly threw open the door and ran to the kitchen. They all followed. They came around the corner to see Jaime's bloody body with a knife jammed in its gut and Liz, layin across the room from her, her leg twisted.
"Oh my god!" Tom ran across to Jaime's body and felt her neck for a pulse.
"Is she dead?" Ashley asked and both Kevin and Colin got down to see if Liz was okay.
"I don't know!" he quit trying to find a pulse on her neck and checked her wrist.
"Dammit!" He finally put his ear to his chest. He sat back, her blood all over the side of his face. "She's dead."
"Oh my God," Ashley started crying, Kevin and Colin sat in shock.

In a few minutes, the ambulance skidded to a stop in front of the house. They carried both Liz and Jaime out and put them into the ambulance and sped away. Leaving the four shocked, alone in Liz's house. Colin then went to Liz's phone to make the phone calls to everyone about Liz and Jaime. Deja vu.

Holly got in her car at the hospital parking lot. She leaned her head down on the steering wheel, taking everything in. She sat back up and started the car. What was she going to do? Should she tell anyone? Keep it secret? She backed out to drive back home. But, she didn't make it out, as the ambulance carrying Jaime flew aronud the corner, bashing into her, sending her car into the air and landing upside down in the middle of the parking lot.
MovieGuy
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 5:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My apologies for how short this ep was. 2x02 will be longer I promise.

This one took a while to write just because it kept changing. The opening scene of Liz and Jaime changed and READ AFTER YOU READ THE EP: the way they're found was quite different. Originally, Liz didn't pass out and got out Jaime's cell phone and called 911. Colin was standing outside, debating wheter or not he sohludgo inaand the ambulance pulled up in front of him. Then, the whole gang stodd outside and saw them bring Liz and Jaime out on stretchers. Plus, Holy's death was something I decided to have right then and there.
marcus
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 5:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good ep. Looking forward to more of season two.

It's official - Aislynn is 36. Add a 0 to the end of that and you've got a full circle.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
MovieGuy
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 6:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Mar!

... Mar? What the hell?
marcus
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 6:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's official - Aislynn is 36. Add a 0 to the end of that and you've got a full circle.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Hollywood
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 1:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HOLY F*CKING SHIT!!!! You killed me off?!?!?!
WTF? lol
and I never even got to find out who the father of my love child was. LMAO
Dammit!

Great season 2 opener MG, I loved it (even though I got splatted by an
ambulance )
Can't wait for the next update
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 5:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No one will ever know who the father was... Well, except me.
ebizmybef74
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 5:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holly's dead?!?!

I mean she's right at the hospital....she could live.

I posted what I really thought at your website, Colin.

Banner: Shinythings
MovieGuy
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 5:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Of ocurse, she's at a hospital. I'm sure they can removie the hubcap lodged in her brain and get her living again
Hollywood
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 5:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LMAO! You're cruel MG

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Fan Art All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: