Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"I Ain't Lucky" - Hurley
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hobbes
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 5:43 am    Post subject: "I Ain't Lucky" - Hurley Reply with quote

* "I Ain't Lucky" 2005-03-13
So here's the deal. The song is a parody, and I am singing it, very poorly I might add. However, it was fun to do. It basically follows Hurley's "luck".
* Song: I Ain't Lucky by SariaAngel
Vidder: SariaAngel
Length: 2:58 (7.50 MB WMV)

http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=LVI_aint_lucky

Freaking A MAY ZING. Not only was this already good enough to make it on the site, but this girl actually SUNG it!!!!! I am VERY proud to present our first and only Hurley video to date! May it stay here forever as a trophy of your greatness ^^
And I honestly thought that was a pro singer right there until I read your description Saria
btw, you should really send that page in to Jorge Garcia on the fuselage http://www.thefuselage.com/threaded/ I'm sure he'd absolutely love it!

Last edited by Hobbes on Sun May 22, 2005 2:07 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 5:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A Hurley vid! A Hurley vid! I really should download and watch it before commenting, but it'll take a while for it to trickle through the dial-up connection and I was just so excited to finally see a Hurley vid pop on here, I just had to say Yay!

Be back in about an hour...

~Aislynn
Hobbes
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 5:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

worth the wait
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Enchirito
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 6:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Although I'll admit it's done in my least favorite music style, the singing in this vid is AMAZING! That takes talant and courage. Also the lyrics are great, not overdone but they fit perfectly. Great work SariaAngel!
Novice Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 7:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

YAY! Fianlly! A Hurley vid!
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 8:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, now that was just fantabulouso!!! SariaAngel, you rock! What a great vid that was! I've been hoping that somebody would make a Hurley vid, but at the same time hoped that it wouldn't be some sort of... well, to put it brutally honest... "Let's Slam The Fat Guy." That would be just SO NOT COOL.

So I was extremely relieved that this was nothing of the sort. It was funny, right on target, and the fact that you actually sang your own song just blows me away! Most excellent!

Okay, now does this mean that the bar has been raised again? It's not enough to just vid, now we've got to sing, too! *ack!*

Really wonderful job!

~Aislynn
Hobbes
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 8:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL I sure hope not That's exactly what I want to hear... listen to, I don't know, Echirito () belting out "Blue Moon" at the top of his lungs... greeeeaaaatttttt LOL
JakeNRoland
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hobbes wrote:
That's exactly what I want to hear... listen to, I don't know, Echirito () belting out "Blue Moon" at the top of his lungs... greeeeaaaatttttt LOL

LMAO. None of my videos would have passed the council.

That was absolutely fantastic. I'm too lazy to type out all the wonderful things, but most of them have been said already.

Were those your own lyrics or from a previous song or a mix of both? Because some of the lyrics were a little too creepy how close they fit in, so I assumed you wrote them, which is EVEN COOLER!!

Wow. I'll give a list of my highest words of praise, you pick which you prefer....

GOLD, JERRY, GOLD!!
GLORIOUS!!!
BEST (INSERT NOUN HERE, 'VIDEO' IN THIS CASE) EVER!!!
GLORY BEYOND WORDS!!
AWESOME!!

No, I'm Laura's twin. And Hobbes is my Jedi Padawan. The force is strong in that one. You guys rock!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
SariaAngel
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, thanks peoples. Y'all are too kind.
Aislynn wrote:
I was just so excited to finally see a Hurley vid pop on here, I just had to say Yay!

That's what this vid stemmed from. A friend and I were going through the site one night and I realized there were no Hurley vids. Then Numbers came on, and I realized I (or someone) needed to do a Hurley vid. lol
JakeNRoland wrote:

Were those your own lyrics or from a previous song or a mix of both? Because some of the lyrics were a little too creepy how close they fit in, so I assumed you wrote them, which is EVEN COOLER!!

It was a mix of the original lyrics and mine. I tried using the original song at first, but it just didn't work.

Hobbes wrote:
And I honestly thought that was a pro singer right there until I read your description Saria

That's just being way too kind. Thanks.

heads on over the The Fuselage TBThanks for that idea Hobbes
LAURA4LAD
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 6:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You have a beautiful voice--and my opinion counts because I won the national chorus award in high school LMAO>yup. This video is great and I can honestly say has the most beautiful original song. Great job honey-l

Jake's Twin
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Enchirito
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 6:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hobbes wrote:
LOL I sure hope not That's exactly what I want to hear... listen to, I don't know, Echirito () belting out "Blue Moon" at the top of his lungs... greeeeaaaatttttt LOL

Don't tempt me.
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 6:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Enchirito wrote:
Hobbes wrote:

Don't tempt me.

Since your taking requests I'd like to here MY HEART GOES ON by Celine Dion.

Jake's Twin
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Enchirito
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 6:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Conan O'Brien wrote:
The last telegram sent from the Titanic was recently auctioned off. It said,' Help-they won't stop playing Celine Dion's Titanic song!' And then everyone killed themselves.

Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 6:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Enchirito wrote:
Conan O'Brien wrote:
The last telegram sent from the Titanic was recently auctioned off. It said,' Help-they won't stop playing Celine Dion's Titanic song!' And then everyone killed themselves.

LMAFOOOOO...OK guys stop it...these distractions are why I'm so behind in the voting thread.

but...my heart will go on...and on...

Jake's Twin
JakeNRoland
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm posting the same message in two threads because 1. I'm lazy, and 2. It's pretty much the same message for both videos.

I really am loving this video. This is one of the few videos on this site that I keep coming back to again and again when I'm bored and need something cool to see. Very nice job.

No, I'm Laura's twin. And Hobbes is my Jedi Padawan. The force is strong in that one. You guys rock!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: