Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Battlestar Galactica
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rocksiren
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 12:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And someone was talking over the speech, so Ill have to go and rewatch...

"You are just an encyclopedia of weirdness." ~ Supernatural
Hollywood
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 6:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Someone posted this link over at LF and I thought you guys might wanna read it also. It contains some spoilers for upcoming episodes so don't read it if you don't wanna be spoiled.
http://featuresblogs.chicagotribune.com/entertainment_tv/2007/01/something_profo.html

Also I don't know if you guys have seen the season 3.0 bloopers or not, so I'll just post a YouTube link to them so you can check them out. They're hilarious.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdmo_KCsutI

I hope they put these on the DVD's this time. Urgh . . . it makes me a tad mad cause these are the most expensive season's/box set's I have baught and they never have sh*t for special features. I mean you pay an arm and a leg for them to begin with, you think they could at least throw in a little bit more then what they do. It just makes me mad is all.
I'll stop bitching now. lol.
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 6:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holly! *uber-glomp*

Ooo, thanks for all the links! Man, I know what you mean about getting shafted on the extras compared to the cost of the DVDs! That's just not very cool, IMO!

Yet, still loving the show anyway! I even joined the Adama/Roslin community on LiveJournal, just so I can get my Bill/Laura fix...

And OOO! Supernatural banner! *dies* My second most favoritest show right now! The hot guys have nothing to do with that, I swear! *nods*

*glomps again* Always good to see you here, hon!
Hollywood
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aww, thanks Ais, it's always good to be back, especially when I get glomps. Makes me feel all special.

Oh and no problem about the links, I thought you'd like them.

Yeah I get a bit bitter when there's not much features on the season's I buy, just pay no attention to me. I'm just ranting, you know how it is. I too am still loving the show, I swear.
Thats cool that you joined the Adama/Roslin community on LJ. I would too but I'm way too lazy to start an account. LOL.

Oh and thanks for the shout out about my SPN banner. It's probably my second favourite show too at the moment (BSG and Lost both being my first ). Oh and the hot guys have everything to do with it. lol

Thanks again Ais, it's always nice to see ya too! *huggles*
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alrighty kids- finally got to watch Friday's episode- it was pretty good. So the long and short of it is that they can never actually *in* reality be together. Sorry I still dont buy him and Dee. I just dont. It was so forced. Aww, poor Anders. Stand up guy though, good husband material!

"You are just an encyclopedia of weirdness." ~ Supernatural
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anders definitely rocks, IMO! And I so agree that Lee and Dee are just awkward together. I mean, it wasn't even a matter of me sitting there thinking, "NO, you must be with Kara, who is your true love!" or anything like that. I kept thinking, "Dang, these people have so little chemistry together that I swear it's actually negative chemistry!"

Still got my fingers crossed for Adama/Roslin, though. I missed a bit so don't know why she was laying in his bed... Or was that her bed and he was in her room? Either way, my shipperself went *squee!* I really like their characters together!

Hollywood
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 6:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm actually getting kinda sick of the whole Lee/Kara thing now. Why the hell do they have to act so damn retarded (for lack of a better word). I mean I don't understand why either of them would wanna stay in their marriages if they're clearly in love with each other. It just doesn't make any sense to me.

Oh and Ais, I'm right there with ya about the Laura/Bill lovin'.
They better get together soon!!!!!
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 4:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holy shit . . .
Spoiler:

NO! Starbuck!!! NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

*is still in shock*
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 4:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Duuuuuude, what happened?????????????? *won't air here for 2 more hours, you know*
Hollywood
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 4:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah man Ais, you only have 2 hours to go. Be strong. It'll suck if I spoil it for you.
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 4:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*trying to be strong*

*making BIG ADORABLE PUPPY DOG EYES at Holly*
Hollywood
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 4:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ais, I babysit a 2 year old little girl everyday and the puppy dog eyes just don't work for me anymore. Sorry.
But I still love you! *hugz Aislynn* You'll see what happens soon.
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 4:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hollywood wrote:
Ais, I babysit a 2 year old little girl everyday and the puppy dog eyes just don't work for me anymore. Sorry.

Just a little bit more than an hour and some now. I'll be strong. I can make it... I just typed "I can bake it." Well, guess I'll go bake something to pass the time, then...

*hearts Holly*
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, I saw it last night! Fair warning that I'm going to be talking about what was aired and my theories about the future without spoiler text, etc. Okay?

If you haven't seen this ep and don't want to spoiled, stop reading now or don't blame me if you get blown out an airlock, hm?

Here was my very first thought at seeing the end:

There really WAS a Cylon Raider zipping around out there and, even though Lee said he didn't see her eject, she still could have (or been thrown out of the Viper as it started losing integrity) and the Raider picked her up. No doubt either piloted by or sent by Our Favorite Psycho Cylon Starbuck Stalker, Leoben! (There's a vid in there somewhere, I'm just sure... )

Otherwise, I think it's a safe bet that Kara is going to be a Cylon. Possibly one of the Five whom we haven't seen up until now. Maybe what makes those models "special" is that there's not a whole truckload of models running around, but maybe just one of them at a time until the first one is killed and has to be downloaded into the next body?

I noticed that Leoben (or whoever he was in Kara's mind ) mentioned what was in the space between life and death, which was something that D'Anna was very interested in as well when she was doing her little Flatliners impersonation. Also, the way Kara was melting down (and has been melting down for a while now) kinda reminded me of how the first Sharon was before she was "activated" as a Cylon and still had no idea that she was a sleeper agent. Hmmmmmmm...

I don't know that I really care for the idea of Kara as a Cylon, at least, not as one of a bazillion other Kara's! (Scary thought! But then at least she'd have a way to stay married to Anders, get married to Lee and at least one of them run off and be eviiiiiiiil with Leoben! ) I just like the idea of Starbuck being unique! However, it would be kinda cool if she were one of the Five who was a different sort of Cylon. I'd almost guess that she was a hybrid like Hera if the Cylons hadn't made such a big deal out of Hera being the first of her kind. *ponders*

I think it's a done deal though that at least ONE of the main cast will be revealed as a Cylon before we're done. Particularly Adama, Roslin or Lee, if not Kara...

I don't, however, think that Kara is dead and that's the end of the story. I hope not, at least!

[/End "Aislynn's BSG Theory Time!"]
jellyfrog

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Aislynn! I just watched it and I have the same theory as you. So see, we must be right because we both thought that.

I don't think we'll ever see multiple copies of Kara either. She has to be unique, she just has to! There can only be one Starbuck.

So I think you're right about the Final Five being fundamentally different from the other Cylon models. Maybe they were the next step in the Cylon evolution and that's why they're top secret. Maybe they're that much closer to human... They're individuals, not as connected to the others, maybe they can grow in ways that the other models can't? I was thinking about how we kept seeing Kara as a little girl throughout the episode. Could a Cylon be a little girl?

I don't know, but I'm sure she's not dead. That's just not an option.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms Talk All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 8 of 9

Jump to: