Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FAVORITE LOST MOMENTS
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
lostcalier
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 4:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I somehow missed this thread. My favorite moment hands down is when Kate delivered Claire's baby. It was just so powerful with the imagery of Boone dying and Aaron being born. Then you had that friendship bond with Kate and Claire that formed back at the start of Season 1 during White Rabbit come back into the story again. That friendship and trust aspect has even carried into Season 2 with Kate helping Claire out when Aaron was sick. It is just nice to see the bonds that have formed amongst the survivors and the Aaron being born stuff was priceless and well acted by Evie and Emilie plus you have to love how nervous and uncertain Charlie was.

LVI Revolutionizing Fan Video Making!
www.lostvideo.net
J@cKiE23
Novice Vidder

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 5:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

my favorite moments were probably...

when Jack Sawyer and Locke have a meeting with the others.
i liked the scene because when they pulled Kate out of the bushes my heart dropped to my stomach.

and of course, i love the scene in the moth when Kate is digging in the tunnel to find Jack, and then he comes out and she gives him a hug. i watch that scene and it reminds me why i am a Jater.

I also love when Hurley says, "Dude that was like a Jedi moment"

ahh there are so many its so hard to choose from them all
Di
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My favorites (in no particular order):

- Michael+Jack vs. Hurley+Charlie on the golf course (I love it to death!... probably my favorite, I don't know why)
- The Rose/Bernard, Jin/Sun, and Michael/Vincent reunion
- the openning of 2x01
- The Jack/Kate HUG in "The moth"
- Sawyer not shooting the boar (and I loved the "HEEERE PIGGY PIGGY PIGGEH!" thing)
- The Sayid vs. "Henry" confrontation.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
The_Phantom_CC
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The scene where Claire takes Charlie's hand in Three Minutes. I swear I died. Also in that ep where he throws all the statues in the ocean. That was a good ep...

Henry Gale's little stint at the hatch's dining area was classic. He's really creepy... I love it

The opening scene in ep one when they've just crashed and Jack's running around and everyone's screaming. I'll never forget the first time I watched it.

A little fangirl leaking through but the scene where Charlie gets actual peanut butter for Claire and the scene where she cuts his hair.

The scene where Micheal shoots Libby and Ana Lucia. I think Harlod was brilliant in that.

The moment where Walt gets taken and we don't have to hear him yell "Dad!" for almost a whole season
FadeToJen

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

meandi wrote:

No, the best scene ever must be ... make that best scenes:
- Sayid's outbreak with Henry in One of Them. Brilliant acting from Naveen
- When Sayid tells Shannon he loves her. (yes, I'm a Shayider.)
- Jack screaming at Desmond in Orientation ("Why are you running? You don't even know what you're running from!!"
- When Jack is about to chop Boone's leg off and Boone tells him he doesn't have to. And so on... you know the scene
- The look on Sayid's face in Numbers when Hurley finds the guys and gives them a battery, and finishes with telling Sayid "She says hey."
- The scene in House of the Rising Sun, when Charlie steps on that beehive, and when they get to the caves Charlie hands Kate her T-shirt that she threw away, and she says "It was full of bees." Charlie: "I'd thought C's, actually."
- And, of course, the scene that made me love LOST: The last scene in the Pilot when they hear the French transmission. Every line, every word... brilliant.

Couldn't have put it better myself. Except instead on the Charlie/bee scene, I would have opted for another random sayid scene.
xXAngelicEvilXx

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 7:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mmkay, time for me to jump in on this

- Hurley's comment about Sawyer's new glasses "Dude, looks like someone steamrolled Harry Potter"

- Jack's funny medical questions to Sawyer about contracting STDs and whatnot

- Sawyer's painful moments with women. I think if someone put together a short vid containing all of these moments it would be funny, because everytime he's hit by either Kate or Ana-Lucia the way he says "Ow" and "Dammit" just crack me up

- Sawyer's relentless efforts of trying to bust open the Halliburton case, the best part being when he's trying to bust it on a rock, then climbing way up and dropping it

- The Reunion in Collision, Rose/Bernard, Jin/Sun, and especially when Jack is face to face with Ana-Lucia....gave me goosebumps

- The second season finale, Desmond about to turn the key, and just flashes of Penny's face, very sweet moment

- Locke flashing his "orangish" smile in the pilot

- AAAnd...the infamous moment where Hurley finally snaps and attacks Sawyer, classic moment in LOST, especially the other Losties just watching and laughing.
IntoTheVoid
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Way back in season 1 when Charlie was asking Hurley for the peanuts

aaaaaand......

The opening to season 2. Best opening EVER.

"Jack is the guy she should be with.
She does genuinely love him.
And she knows that he would take excellent care of her." - Damon Lindelof
Noj
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The golf course bit, where Michael and Jack are going "It's a tough call. Man I know what I'd do..." and stuff, that was excellent.

Other good moments was Jack seeing his father at the end of 1x04 (Walkabout) where he just suddenly looks past Kate and starts running.

Jack attacking Locke was good, after Boone died.
There's been a lot of good moments, can't list them all lol

Tear The World Apart - Just To See If You're Right
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
SuperKC
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 2:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lately these are few and far between:

1. Sawyer tells Jack about his dad.

2. The whole Pilot

3. The reveal at the end of Walkabout. Why aren't more episodes like this. (Answer: Because they fired the Buffy writer. Buffy was notorious for killer reveals like this. SATISFYING reveals. Reveals where your heart sticks in your throat for a week. Reveals like in Walkabout, an episode penned by a former Buffy writer.)

4. Any scene with evil wet Ethan. That was sexy stuff. He was SUCh a good villian. Lightyears better then Ben. Why did they have to kill him? Why?

5. Eko's flashback & Eko meets the monster. Eko washes blood off his shirt. Eko hugs Ana Lucia. Eko slits throats. Eko beats peole with his Jesus stick. Eko eats some fruit. Eko calls Locke on his shit. Eko sits. Eko stands. Eko doesn't talk. EKO!

6. Jack destroys Christian's coffin.

7. Sawyer betrays Cassie.

8. Jin goes home to his father.

9. Jack's flashback shirts in The Hunting Party. (Just the shirts.)

10. Kate lays into Jack. (Before laying one on him.) I personally think the fighting was the best part of that scene. Forget about the kiss. The tension before it is SO MUCH BETTER.
IntoTheVoid
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IntoTheVoid wrote:
Way back in season 1 when Charlie was asking Hurley for the peanuts

aaaaaand......

The opening to season 2. Best opening EVER.

Forgot to mention my most recent ones which are:

The Jack/Kate kiss. Better than I could have ever imagined it.

Micheal asking Henry/Ben ''Who are you people'' and him replying ''We're the good guys Michael ''

And the last, like, 7 minutes of the S3 opener. So emotional! And thats it. Im done. Promise

"Jack is the guy she should be with.
She does genuinely love him.
And she knows that he would take excellent care of her." - Damon Lindelof
xJBxFROGURTxJBx
Novice Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i dont think people still talk in this topic but i liked finking back to all the little times we have enjoyed so thought we could start again

the funniest ive ever seen in lost is when sawyer gets shot on the raft and jin goes sawya!!

its sooooo funny my ribs hurt i laughed so much
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
AlcoholicPixie
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As I said over in the Favourite Character Quotes thread:

Episode 2.24 (Live Together, Die Alone::Part 2)

Eko: *Looks at Locke with a slightly demented expression*
Locke: *cowers from things flying about* I was wrong.

*AlcoholicPixie laughs manically and imagines forking Locke in the eye*

Supernatural Video Station
Charmed_Charlee
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think mine was when locke was banging on the hatch in season 1 and they play locke'd out again and its all very emotional and locke's going "why did you do this why?" I love that scene it was emotional and great at the same time
xJBxFROGURTxJBx
Novice Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

J@cKiE23 wrote:

and of course, i love the scene in the moth when Kate is digging in the tunnel to find Jack, and then he comes out and she gives him a hug. i watch that scene and it reminds me why i am a Jater.

i watch that scene when jating times become hard
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Lostwithoutdom
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pretty much anything that had to do with Charlie and Claire
And most of the first season

banner by: everythingwasfallingapart on tumblr
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Talk All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5

Jump to: