Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Two & Half Men

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fan4Lost
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 12:46 am    Post subject: Two & Half Men Reply with quote

Does anybody else like this show? I just adore Charlie Sheen. He and Jon Cryer have such good chemistry as actors. I have been watching it since it began. My favorite episode was the Christmas special they just aired with the crazy psycho women that Charlie was dating and she sort of took over. It was hilarious the way she reacted to one of the reindeer being out of place on top of the piano.
Hobbes
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 2:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Every ep I've seen of this has been hilarious, but I really need to get on a regular viewing schedule for it, because I haven't seen that many
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Fan4Lost
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 2:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I watch all the shows on Monday night on CBS except the new one Courting Alex. Cool, great minds think alike Warren
Fan4Lost
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, last night's ep was frickin hilarious...not the funniest but still hilarious. When Charlie did the impression of his mother, I couldn't stop laughing. I have actually done those of my own mother on many occasions...it was funny.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms Talk All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: