Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Read the 3-word story game

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fan4Lost
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 1:33 am    Post subject: Read the 3-word story game Reply with quote

LVI 3-Word Story Game (just in case you don't know, here's the link to the post)http://www.lostvideo.net/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=4401

by Aislynn, Ana B, Anya, Di, ebizmybef74, fallen_angel, Fan4Lost, Hobbes, Lostcalier , marcus, MovieGuy, Polarbear, Rocksiren & SuperKC. (hope I didn't forget anyone)

Chapter 1

Jack sat quietly thinking to himself "What a day...isn't it strange...Hurley has a large white rabbit stuffed in his pocket and he is holding it close whispering sweet words while Kate watches with envious eyes. Jack watches her run away with tears rolling down his face wishing for a cheeseburger.

Kate looked back and loudly screamed come with me and show me what we can do with a trip the others house. Jack and Kate were skipping through the jungle when they accidently caught Ana and Sayid yelling at Sawyer as he was trying to eat a bowl of old corn flakes with a fork. Ana and Sayid grabbed Sawyer's bowl and threw it at Jack's head.

Charlie ran up to where they were all standing and said "Hey, you all everybody!"

Jack threw his recently aquired bowl on the ground, took the fork and loudly proclaimed "You suck Charlie!"

Charlie took his shoes off and threw a large potato at Sawyer who managed to dodge it and fall clumsily down. Along came a boar with a large point stick and started to poke some chimps. Sayid threw the axe at him and suddenly Jack gave a lecture. Because he was bored and wanted some attention. Kate told Jack that he totally sucks then kissed him. Jack pulled away crying like a girl like always. Kate ran off laughing at Jack then kissed Jin.

Jin pulled away and said "Mangsheng." Which means "Jack is crying."

Jin then ran while Kate appologized to Sayid who said "Why are talking to me? I'm not Jack the Baby."

Kate left Sayid and appolgized to Jack, who said "Kate...There's no point in apologizing...when you'll make a great girlfriend. Not for me but for Locke."

Locke suddenly appeared with a knife. He threw it and it hit Jack, who started screaming in agony. Locke and Kate bursted out laughing and ran off. Jack cried out "sons of bitches" then kissed Sun. Who was confused,

Sun freaked out. "Oops" said Jack. I thought you were a polar bear." Sun growled and slapped him across his stupid head.

He finally realized the he was incredibly stupid and cried uncontrollably again. Suddenly, the Others started throwing enormous pink flamingoes at them with devious smiles on everybody who didn't like disco or horseback riding.

Ana-Lucia jumped up, grabbed a flamingo and loudly announced, "Stand back or Jack will cry again and again until you can't walk. Just swim away right now!" They were frightened.

Then Eko said, "Thou hath forsaken Sawyer's cornflakes."

Suddenly, Sawyer jumped up, waving a flag, and exclaimed, "Damn, I'm SO hot! Where's my mirrror? What about your shiny head Locke?"

Locke shouted, "Hey! What's your underwear doing outside of your pants on the camp's borders? That is unacceptable! Off with your shoes big boy!"

"But? My shoes?"

"Lose the shoes. And the shirt. Or else."

Stealthily, Sawyer removed one dozen cheeseburgers from Jack's back pocket.

Then Jack asked, "What? Those aren't cheeseburgers you idiot and you're not nice!" Jack slapped with aftershave. "Smell like Vincent. Blargh!"

"Bark!" Vincent said, meaning "Bite me!" Then Vincent jumped lustily towards Claire's shoe and barked incessantly until Locke threw a bone in the ocean and then Vincent drowned.

"Why did you do that?!" Drippy-wet Walt demanded.

"Because I'm afraid of you!"

"You're a jerk!"

Sawyer's shirt disappeared his muscles glistening with manly sweat causing women everywhere to drop dead! "Look at me!" he yelled, "There are women all scattered on the beach beside me!"

Jack screamed, "Sawyer, I love you!"

Sawyer smiled wickedly and started to dance for Jack. "Why are you sucking your thumb?" Sawyer asked Jack, who was crying.

"Because I just want my mom. Nobody likes me!"

Sawyer kicked him, "I like you better drunk." Handing Jack a cheeseburger!

Locke smiled widely, knowing they were so in love with their egos, and laughed heartily "Get a room!"

Jack grabbed his cheeseburger and gave it to Hurley who stuffed it in Eko's mouth. "Here dude, it's all the rage!"

Eko started choking then punched Sawyer.

"Wait a minute!" yelled Ethan. "Stop acting like Locke!"

"Huh?" asked Locke.

Charlie sneered, "You great big bloody wanker! I should kill you with Jack's tears!"

Jack stared at Charlie and started to cry even more than usual. "Oh, you big sissy!"

Ethan suddenly realized he had forgotten his favorite sombrero. He grabbed it and pranced off. Everyone just stared.

Desmond rushed over in his lavender-striped jogging suit, yelling "Brother, we are the champions! My Friend! ADRIAN!!!!!!!!"

Jack paused crying, grabbing another cheeseburger, having now decided to change his mind about Charlie's pet snake, Sylvia. Jack grabbed it by the collar and tossed it at Eko's head.

Sawyer started to wonder why all was being thrown and said, "Dammit! Stop the madness! This is not the Catholic way!"

Eko held his Virgin Mary statue up and said "Want it, Sawyer?"

"No way, man! Charlie wants it! He's the addict!" said Sawyer.

Charlie held Sylvia close and wept. Jack stuck his finger out and pointed, "My finger smells!"

"Don't stick it out like that! It'll explode!" Arzt cried with joy.

"Piffle," sneered Jack.

"Piffle?" asked Charlie.

"Truffles?" Kate asked holding up a huge box of large purple sombreros.

"Triffles," corrected Locke while scratching his white cat's head. "They're pretty cheap."

"SHUT UP!" Shouted Charlie. "They're Sylvia's favorite chew toys! And I know how to dance like Michael Jackson!"

Everyone screamed and said, "NOOOO! Not Dharma and Greg! I can't stand them!!"

Greg pulled a wheelie, speeding onto stage left.

Kate cried out, "My cues! You stole my P's-and-Q's!!!"

"Shut up, Kate!"

"Bite me, Vincent!" And he did.

"Weren't you drowned?" Walt asked, backwards.

Everyone's eyes widened.

"Don't be dramatic, kid," said Vincent, barking backwards as Locke played drums watching Sawyer dance the hokey pokey.

Suddenly, Claire yelled "Let's all do the hokey pokey!" And they all danced like hobos in a windstorm as Locke chanted the alphabet backwards.

To be continued.....

marcus
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 1:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What a great piece of literature. We should get it published.

It's official - Aislynn is 36. Add a 0 to the end of that and you've got a full circle.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Fan4Lost
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 2:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG Yeah, we're a regular bunch of critically acclaimed New York Times Best Selling Authors. It's funny tho.
Anya
Novice Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 6:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

marcus wrote:

What a great piece of literature. We should get it published.
So true...

Banner made by PsychoCynic
SuperKC
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 7:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for compiling that. Now can someone tell me? Is there a double-entendre to the 'cheeseburger' in here? I mean, c'mon!
Fan4Lost
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 4:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
dou·ble-en·ten·dre (dŭb'əl-än-tän'drə, dū-bläN-täN'drə)
n.
A word or phrase having a double meaning, especially when the second meaning is risqué.
The use of such a word or phrase; ambiguity.

Do you know I had to look that up? My God! Am I losing knowledge over the years. Has it begun???!!!!!

Well, I did not intend for the cheeseburger to be anything but a cheeseburger, and I said it because I know if I was stranded on an island, I would miss McDonalds cheeseburgers...mmmm....cheeseburgers. I only speak for myself, I am not sure about everyone else. And I must be losing my perversion as well...what would the cheeseburger represent? His gay love for beef?
SuperKC
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 6:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
"Because I just want my mom. Nobody likes me!"

Sawyer kicked him, "I like you better drunk." Handing Jack a cheeseburger!

Locke smiled widely, knowing they were so in love with their egos, and laughed heartily "Get a room!"

Jack grabbed his cheeseburger and gave it to Hurley who stuffed it in Eko's mouth. "Here dude, it's all the rage!"

No comment.
Fan4Lost
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL
SuperKC
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 2:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chapter 2

An evil tree-frog taking over the handicapped palm tree and wanting to take handicapped people's shade shouted, "Hey! Don't piss in the well! Drama queens! That's Sawyer's favorite thing to do."

Kate suddenly grabbed a copy of the script and then she started reciting Jin's lines: "Yo! Wassup, peeps?"

A disapproving look from Sun made Sawyer wet his whistle with Pepsi. "Got any rum?"

"That's Locke's line!" shouted Locke.

"Wrong! I peed myself! Because some raving Sawyerettes just glomped Jack by mistake!"

"T'weren't no mistake!" said Jack, surrounded.

"You're enjoying this?" Sawyer asked angrily. While everyone else began singing showtunes.

"I feel pretty," Sayid loudly announced.

"Well, you're not!"

"Very pretty," continued Sayid blushing girlishly.

"And witty?" Asked Jack twirling like a freaky ballerina.

"Sweet merciful Zues! I feel gay! Kiss me!" Sawyer blurted out. Everyone then woke up as Sawyer kissed a magical fairy and a tree frog & Jack, with tongue-depressors from Wal-Mart.

"I'm allergic!" Shouted Jack slapping himself.

Locke began singing in the rain while Jack cried, "Yeee-OWWWW! Hoo, mama!" And then died.

"Who took my Jack's life away?" Danielle asked Kate. "Because it sucked!"

"Don't look at me." said Hurley. "I have warts."

"That was random bullhonkey and you gotta lose weight!" Michael screamed gleefully.

"I joint Weight-Watchers," Shannon proclaimed loudly.

"Why?" asked Hurley scratching his butt.

"Because I wanted to get fatter!" replied Shannon, stupidly.

Jack's corpse began twitching and Kate poked him. She jumped when his body came alive and he reached for the toy barrel of monkeys. He started chewing Sawyer's ankle rabidly. Sawyer just looked amazingly gorgeous while he had his hair frosted blonde.

"Frosting's so 1995," said the polar bear punching Locke's face.
"What the hell?" said Locke and the polarbear smiled.

Locke pulled out a knife and carved ice sculptures, "WOW, they're pretty."

"Not as pretty as Sawyer's dimples by moonlight Or his rippling biceps," Sawyer editorialized.

"Kate," said Kate holding a cake, "is a stupid name."

"Yeah!" cried Jack.

"Let's call me Kittle-Kat the Lumberjack," Sayid said proudly.

"And me?" Kate demanded, grabbing his microwavable moist towell and thwapping him over the head. "What about my insane dwarf addiction?"

Everyone stared awkwardly when Ana-Lucia exclaimed "Wow! Look at the crying man!"

"Mangsheng!" cried Jin as he ran towards Jack, who sobbed into his smelly gray shirt sitting on the ground holding himself.

"Don't let Locke press the button, blue lasers will kill us all!"

...TO BE CONTINUED!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Fan Art All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: