Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Office
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Im1oftheOceanic6
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 5:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

eloramoon wrote:
That's wild, Macaila! Thank you so much! I am totally LOL!!!

And yeah--I don't get the age-difference thing with Andy and Erin. So weird!

You're welcome, Julia.

Yeah, that's weird with Erin and Andy. They started breaking them up earlier in the season by sending Andy away on a boat trip. Erin got upset with him taking off on this sort of spontaneous trip and when he came back they broke up. Andy was very upset about the break up. He even brought back Gabe to try and break up her and Pete. Gabe is still as creepy as ever.

Another little funny piece from the finale was that as wedding gifts for Angela and Dwight, everyone brought cats.

Oh and about Erin's parents they were played by Joan Cusack and Ed Begley Jr. Joan, especially was a good match as Erin's mom.

A couple episodes before the finale after Dwight became Regional Manager, he chose Jim to be Assistant to the Regional Manager (Dwight's old job). Jim convinced Dwight that there should have an A.A.R.M or Assistant Assistant to the Regional Manager. Dwight and Jim designed these challenges to find the perfect person for the job. The joke being that Jim had set it up knowing Dwight would win. So Dwight became not only Reginal Manager but Assistant Assistant to the Regional Manager. So whenever Jim didn't want to do a job that Dwight assigned him, he'd pass it back to Dwight as his assistant. It's really confusing, but it was really funny. Especially because Dwight never seemed to catch on that he'd become his own assistant.

If there are any characters or storylines that you want to know how they ended, let me know.

Macaila

Icon and Sigs by Tammy
eloramoon
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 7:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, LOL! That's so cute about Erin's parents and I'm glad they found a way to work in the A.A.R.M. joke into the final season in a big way.

I'll let you know if I think of anyone else I'm wondering about. I might check out the finale OnDemand one of these days.
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You should totally check out the finale at least. The whole final season is really great, they did such a good job wrapping up all the characters.

art by me&tammy
eloramoon
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 7:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I definitely will, Eryn! I'm so glad that the final season was better than last season.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms Talk All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14
Page 14 of 14

Jump to: