Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Office
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
azhley

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am upset that Steve Carell left the series.
Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think he wanted to do more things, and I can understand that.

I think they could really make this work. Because Steve really wasn't the face of the Office, the Office is one of the biggest ensemble shows. Now if Steve was the star an it was ONLY about him then the show wouldn't make it.

But the show is about an office. The Office is the main star. And bosses leave, meaning that they could really use this.
HobbitRockGod
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm skeptical, but optimistic. I just hope they get someone REALLY GOOD to replace Steve Carell. As far as I hear they really want to get Catherine Tate, but she's in a play in England so that might pose a problem....

art by me&tammy
Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:56 pm    Post subject: JJAAMMESS SSPPAADDEERR For the WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Reply with quote

YESSSSSSS!!! James Spader has been signed onto the Office!! Finally I can watch him every week again!! I LOVE HIM. I think his humor is PERFECT for The Office.

He'll reprise his role from the finale.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2011/07/06/james-spader-to-join-cast-office/
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have no words for how much I hate this guy and its infuriating me that he's on my show! I'm so sad that he's replacing Jo, I adore Kathy Bates. But at least he's not the new Boss.

HobbitRockGod
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, I'm glad he's not replacing Michael! I've still got my fingers crossed for Catherine Tate as Steve's replacement, so...hopefully her other commitments don't get in the way!!

I honestly have no feelings one way or the other on James Spader.

art by me&tammy
Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I lived and breathed Boston Legal so I am thrilled for James Spader. I rarely watched this season, and I think I might start watching more for Spader. I think Spader's humor is perfect for The Office.
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have no idea why I hate him so much; but I just do :S I would MUCH LOVE Catherine Tate for the new Boss, not bovered at all

Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He does have an arrogance that I can understand why people would. I just adored him on Boston Legal and he was great in The Secretary.

I don't know why but I want someone NEW to take over. LOL. I don't think Andy would be a good boss. And the Dwight thing is already run in the ground, imo.

I wouldn't mind Tate.
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's quite a lot of support online for Darryl to be the new boss. I doubt it tho; he don't know paper! Jim might cave in and take the job. Be total manager instead of co-manager

HobbitRockGod
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How's everyone liking the new season?? I'm personally loving it more than I ever thought I could love The Office with Michael gone. I LOVE that Andy is the new manager - we're getting to see all these new sides to his character that we didn't see before and I love him more than ever. He's doing a fantastic job as the boss. He handled that whole drama with Darryl better than Michael could have!

Angela's pregnancy is cracking me up - especially since she keeps acting like she and Pam are pregnancy buddies.

I'm not liking Robert California too much, but I'm glad the show hasn't gone downhill and is keeping up its awesomeness.

art by me&tammy
Polarbear
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If they had made Robert California the boss he would become really annoying fast. I like the way they have been using him as CEO and think he is pretty funny in small doses.

Love Andy as the boss! Glad they promoted from within rather than get some new actor. So far this season has been pretty good. It was up and down last season so hopefully it stays a good quality.
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really liked the Halloween episode! How funny was Jim and Pam's "Ghostbusters" conversation. Was John Krasinski supposed to laugh there or was that something that happened accidentally and they just left it in, I wonder??

Jim and Pam arguing doesn't make me happy, though. Even if it is just about ghosts.

art by me&tammy
Im1oftheOceanic6
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've liked the last couple of episodes better than this season as a whole. I liked the Halloween episode as well as the one where Andy had a garden party.

I miss Michael though. The show's just not the same without Steve.

I've never liked James Spader,so I was disappointed they cast him in the reaccuring role. But at least he didn't take Michael's job. I do like Andy as boss, but his character seems a little different now. I liked him more before he was boss.

I still love Jim and Pam.Loved the ghost storyline with them in the Halloween episode. They're one of my all time favorite ships.

Macaila
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Loved the Halloween ep!!! Pam drawing the finger flipping off to Jim is my new fave thing, John's reaction was perfect and it looked real; he gets that giggly little look when he breaks character

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms Talk All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
Page 12 of 14

Jump to: