Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

claire's baby...

View previous topic :: View next topic  
greyhaven1435

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 12:49 am    Post subject: claire's baby... Reply with quote

Claire is one of my favorite characters, so I hope she or her baby don't die. Really, that would be sad. (i haven't been to any spoiler board so don't say anything!) I'm just wondering how they can make an infant into a main character. On the other hand, wouldn't that be like super anticlimactic for it to die? Does anyone agree w/me? Write back plz!
Hobbes
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 12:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't see why she would be the one to die anyway, spoilers aside. If they spent all those episodes with those conflicts with Ethan, supposedly over Claire's baby, then there should be no reason that suddenly she and it are the ones to die. It'd make all that conflict a waste of time
I can guarentee you, at least through speculation, that that baby will not die. I'm not certain about Claiare, but that baby has SOMETHIGN to do with the plot, and will stick around for a while until that plot is fulfilled.
As for the baby being a main character... unless it's some kinda talking animated demon, I really don't think it will. More like a plot device than a character...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Jaime
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What if Ethan was trying to protect the baby?! What if there's something on the island (like a magnetic field-ish thingy, or something, not just polar bears and the "monster") that he knew about and he didn't want the baby to be hurt? What if he is the father of Claires baby; cause she cheated on her boyfriend and didn't want him to get mad so she said it was his; and so he wanted Claire back so he went to the physic she was seeing and he told Ethan everything so Ethan snuck into the cargo hold of the plane and that's why his name wouldn't be on the manifest thingy. Or he just got his own plane/boat and got there himself, and waited for the plane to crash!!!
........I'm done now
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
JakeNRoland
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jaime wrote:
What if Ethan was trying to protect the baby?! What if there's something on the island (like a magnetic field-ish thingy, or something, not just polar bears and the "monster") that he knew about and he didn't want the baby to be hurt? What if he is the father of Claires baby; cause she cheated on her boyfriend and didn't want him to get mad so she said it was his; and so he wanted Claire back so he went to the physic she was seeing and he told Ethan everything so Ethan snuck into the cargo hold of the plane and that's why his name wouldn't be on the manifest thingy. Or he just got his own plane/boat and got there himself, and waited for the plane to crash!!!
........I'm done now

Wow. Talk about your elaborate wild tangent theories!! Beautiful. Not likely, but gloriously entertaining.

No, I'm Laura's twin. And Hobbes is my Jedi Padawan. The force is strong in that one. You guys rock!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Jaime
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why thank you, kind sir.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Hobbes
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 3:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Idea Exclamation What if Ethan was trying to protect the baby?! What if there's something on the island (like a magnetic field-ish thingy, or something, not just polar bears and the "monster") that he knew about and he didn't want the baby to be hurt? What if he is the father of Claires baby; cause she cheated on her boyfriend and didn't want him to get mad so she said it was his; and so he wanted Claire back so he went to the physic she was seeing and he told Ethan everything so Ethan snuck into the cargo hold of the plane and that's why his name wouldn't be on the manifest thingy. Or he just got his own plane/boat and got there himself, and waited for the plane to crash!!! Shocked
........I'm done now Laughing

If you back up to the first prediction there, then I agree with you I think Ethan is actually gonna turn out to be a lot less evil than we think he is - I mean... was lol I think it's highly probable that he was either trying to protect Claire, or the baby from harm... but we'll see soon enough, won't we *drools*
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
LAURA4LAD
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 4:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't be sure, but I think this has something to do with magically delicious marshmellows.

Jake's Twin
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
JakeNRoland
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 4:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LMAO... don't forget the all important mechanical bull.

No, I'm Laura's twin. And Hobbes is my Jedi Padawan. The force is strong in that one. You guys rock!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
LAURA4LAD
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 4:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

when i get to the mechanical bull chapter i'll have to dub the bull JAKE.

Jake's Twin
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Hobbes
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 4:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LMAO I smell a fanfic
JakeNRoland
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 5:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LAURA4LAD wrote:
when i get to the mechanical bull chapter i'll have to dub the bull JAKE.

Whew... sorry... what? I dazed out there for about 10 minutes. What's going on?

LAURA4LAD
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 5:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hobbes wrote:
LMAO I smell a fanfic

Already started it...i even have theme music for each chapter picked out. I may have you spell check before i post it warren LOL--i don't trust word's spellcheck at all-l

Jake's Twin
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Talk All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: