Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Grey's Anatomy
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
xJBxFROGURTxJBx
Novice Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Scotland get it on channel 5 two episodes every sunday between 8 and 10 i know we are hardkore

Ive seen some of season 3 though on youtube in wee videos
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The bomb eps... were that the ones were Meredith had to keep her hand in this guy's body so that he wouldn't explode? Yeah, OMG, they were freaking awesome!!

They've just started showing Season Three here in Germany. I'm quite impatient myself, but I just don't have enough space on my hard disk as to download all the new episodes.
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have to keep putting them on CDs once I've watched them!
I'm very impatient!!! I can't even wait an extra couple of days until Sunday before I watch LOST!!! I have to get up early Thursday morning to watch it!!!

Grey's is good stuff though and well worth the impatience!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

S5 is starting in five days... is anyone as excited as I am??
I'm so looking forward to it, especially more Callica, yay!!!

These Callica news from Spoilerfix sound just awesome:

Spoiler:

There's an awesome, awkward, totally endearing scene between [Callie and Erica] at the end of the premiere. Sara Ramirez, in particular, is just fantastic.

Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

S4 has just started over here so I have that on Thursdays lol.
KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh dear, I hope I didn't spoil too much for you, Charlie

Hope you enjoy S4 though. Lots of exciting things to come there!

Last edited by KajaM on Sat Sep 20, 2008 1:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Charmed_Charlee
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nah you didn't

I'm addicted with spoilers, so I did already know stuff that's gonna happen and all that
tjmack1986
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am soooo excited to watch Grey's in five days ...Wow the last time I really checked it was like three weeks till it started. Time really fly's I suppose LOL, can't wait to see the aftermath of everything that happened in the finale.
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm excited too...actually i'm making a new Grey's video...
can't wait to watch it...we're up to S4 here but i'm gonna download the new episodes once they're up on the net
Just between you and I
For blue, blue skies
I’ll forgive you
KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Borislava wrote:
I'm excited too...actually i'm making a new Grey's video...
can't wait to watch it...we're up to S4 here but i'm gonna download the new episodes once they're up on the net

Cool, a new GA vid from you. I can't wait!!! I'm sure I'll make a new Callica vid, too, if we get some good new moments with them. They're so cute together!!

I'm the same: They're currently showing the second half of S4 here in Germany, but I have to download the new episodes right away. I'm too much of a GA addict.
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, any thoughts on the season premier? *nudge* *nudge*
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

christina and the hot guy = WOOOW
Amazing scene of Izzie and Denny! Loved it. So heartbreaking! I love that the writers and Izzie haven't forgotten about him!
ellen Pompeo was amazing in the first scene when she was screaming but in the rest of the episode meredith was very irritating and boring (as usual )
callie and erica = woow,just woow
I really liked the moment where Erica tells Callie to breathe and just think about the research, that it is okay to try something new and it was a great moment showing Erica's humanity, her feelings for Callie, and her actual ability to do some great teaching, they final scene was really honest too.
I enjoyed every Alex/Izzie scene

find me on tumblr: http://m--tyrell.tumblr.com/
Borislava
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I liked the premire
The thing with Christina being stabbed was kind of stupid....liked the new hot and arrogant doctor...i hope he's the new man in the hospital
Just between you and I
For blue, blue skies
I’ll forgive you
Deia
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 8:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Erica Hahn is gone.

Quote:
Brace yourselves, Grey's Anatomy fans: The show has parted ways with a female doc who is blond, beautiful, outspoken – and not Katherine Heigl. It's Brooke Smith. As in Dr. Erica Hahn. As in one half of Callica, Grey's first-ever significant gay couple. And that's only part of the story. I'm told this was not Shonda Rhimes' decision but rather an order that came down from the network. (ABC declined to comment.) According to one Grey's source, the suits "had issues" with both the explicit direction Callica was taking (think: undiscovered country, south of the border, etc.) and, more importantly, with the Hahn character in general. Basically, they didn't like her and wanted her gone ASAP. But how soon? And what does this mean for Callica? Keep yourselves braced, because the shocks don't stop in the following Q&A with the sublime Ms. Smith. She deserves better treatment than this, and next go-round, here's hoping she gets it.

AUSIELLO: What the hell happened?!
BROOKE SMITH: I was very excited when they told me that Erica and Callie were going to have this relationship. And I really hoped we were going to show what happens when two women fall in love and that they were going to treat it like any heterosexual couple on TV. And so I was surprised and disappointed when they just suddenly told me that they couldn't write for my character anymore.

That's all they said?
Yes. Frankly, it was you that warned me this might happen on the red carpet back in July. You said [sometimes networks get cold feet] with gay relationships. And I was so naive. I'm like, "It's 2008." But I'm starting to realize that not everyone feels the way I do. [Scroll down to watch our now-infamous exchange.]

Did you get the feeling that the story was making people nervous?
No. At work I had no sense of it. And more fans seemed to like it than not. I don't think I'm ever going to know [why this really happened].

When did you find out?
I found out in mid-September soon after shooting the monologue that aired last week where Erica has the revelation that she's gay. They even came down and told me it was a great scene -- one of the best they ever shot on the show. So I was really, really shocked. I was floored when they told me [I was being let go]. It was the last thing I expected. In fact, when they told me I asked, "When is this happening?" And they said, "The [next episode] is your last," which is the one that airs this Thursday. So it was very sudden.

Wait a second – your last episode is this Thursday?
Yes.

How are you written out?
I'm not written out. My final scene is just me heading to my car. I honestly don't know what happens in the next episode. I heard not much. [Quick sidebar: This sheds new light on Mary McDonnell's arrival next week as a top cardiac doc.]

Who broke the news to you?
Shonda.

I'm hearing that this wasn't her decision, but rather ABC's.
You know, I have to tell you, I got that feeling. I don't know for sure, but it definitely seemed like [Shonda's] hands were tied. That was just my gut.

Did she seem upset?
She did seem upset. I wasn't having a very good week that week. I was like, "Oh, God, what is it with this business?!" And she said, "No, no, no. You are such a great actress. We love you." It seemed like some decision came down from above. It didn't feel like it was her.

What was Sara Ramirez's [Callie] reaction?
She was shocked. I'm the one who told her. It took her a few days to get back to me because she was surprised. It was surprising to everybody.

Were you happy with the direction the story line was taking?
You know, I was starting to get there, yeah. I was personally a little impatient with the gay panic, but it was more Callie's thing anyway. I think Dr. Hahn was sort of figuring it out.

What did you think about Callie going to Mark to get pointers on exploring the "undiscovered country"?
It was a little icky. If you're a women, don't you know how to please yourself? But they seemed to be okay with that one.

How are you doing with all this?
It's actually never happened to me before. But I never had a moment where I thought I did something wrong. I was just really surprised. I just moved my entire family to L.A., so it was kind of like, "What?" But for some reason I feel like I'm fine. I feel like I'm going to be okay.

Okay, Grey's fans. I'm guessing you have some strong opinions about Smith's ouster. Share them in the comments section below. But first, check out my aforementioned (and eerily prescient) interview with the actress from last July.

http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2008/11/brooke-smith-le.html

I did like the character, so it kinda sucks. I don't understand why she was fired. If they didn't like the gay stuff, stop writing it and move Erica on to other things. Why fire the actress??

find me on tumblr: http://m--tyrell.tumblr.com/
KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's more than that: Rumour has it that Sara Ramirez, the other part of the lesbian relationship on GA, has been fired, too, and that she will leave the show a few episodes after Brooke.
Plus, there's even more rumours about Melissa George's character having been re-written shortly afterwards. She was going to be introduced as the new, bisexual character on the show anytime soon, but apparently she now won't be bisexual anymore.

What's up with that? Ok, most of it is rumours so far, but if it all turns out to be true then, sorry, but I will really have to say that the executives of ABC are all homophobic asses. (My apologies for swearing, but I love both characters and I'm pretty upset about it )
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms Talk All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 7 of 9

Jump to: