Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

the patient (jawyer, NC17)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
KeiraN

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 3:22 am    Post subject: the patient (jawyer, NC17) Reply with quote

The patient

Jack gets sick and in his delirious state he reveals more than he’d wish to…

NC 17 – explicit sexual acts.

This is my first slash fanfic _ I hope you like it.
I love feedback, whether it’s positive or more critical.

disclaimer: I do not own Lost or any of the characters.

As soon as Jack woke up, he had a premonition about becoming ill – somehow he always sensed that in advance. A weird feeling in his stomach; it was a bit of a queasy feeling. But, since he had no reason to assume he wouldn’t be needed today, he decided to repress and ignore it as long as possible. Just maybe, if he was lucky, it’d go away.

As he walked to the pool to take a very needed refreshing, cool swim, he felt dizziness overcoming him and he paused, leaning against a tree. O, yeah, he was sick. He was on fire, he was shaking all over, and sweating as if he’d been running a marathon. That’s what his heart seemed to believe, as well.
I should get back to the caves and lie down, he thought. But he also longed for the fresh water to cool him down. He looked to his left, then to his right, doubting what to do. But before he went in either direction, he’d have to make his eyes focus again, so he stood there leaning against the tree for a while. Oh, shit, he thought as he realized he probably couldn’t make it to either destination on his own. No, he said to himself, of course I can make it. Just because I have a little bit of a fever… as he recognized the lie, he thought, well, at least I’m improving my bedside manners…

He didn’t even notice Sawyer approach him until he was close by and started talking to him.

“Yo, St. Jack – didn’t know you were a tree-lover!”

Jack felt uncomfortable – he always was when he and Sawyer were alone. There was this – thing, this weird feeling in his stomach when they were; a feeling he did not want to explore further or even think about –even though, deep inside, he actually knew what it was already - ; a feeling to suppress.
For Sawyer to see him like this – this vulnerable – was more than embarrassing.

“Not now, Sawyer, please. I’m really not in the mood.”

As Jack said this, a sting of pain went through his stomach, and he couldn’t avoid Sawyer seeing his grimace. For the short moment in which their eyes locked, Jack thought – just for a second there – that he saw a worried look on Sawyer’s face.

Yeah, right.

Jack looked to the ground again, fighting the new wash of dizziness. He could imagine the smirk on Sawyer’s face when he spoke, and from the tone of his voice he was actually amusing himself because of Jack. “Jeez, doc, you look like shit!”
With an ironic tone he added: “Are you feeling okay?”

Fuck you. You are not loveable, at all.

And of course Jack didn’t – love Sawyer. He pushed the thought away.

He nodded, answered in a tone matching Sawyer’s just now. “Yeah, I’m fine… thanks for your concern, Sawyer.”

“Well, you ain’t looking too hot. Or – well, actually, you do.”
Sawyer was worried, alright – and he didn’t hide it very well. Before Jack grasped the idea of this – Sawyer, caring – the other man had taken two steps towards him and laid a hand on his forehead.

Shiver of touch. Only caused by the fever.

He was a terrible liar – but he’d keep on doing it, anyway.

“You’re cooking up, doc! Think you could fool me with your (imitates Jack’s voice) “I’m fine”-act?”

Oh yeah – Sawyer’d stopped even trying to hide his concern. What the hell does that mean?

“We gotta get you to the jungle hospital and put you in that five-star-hotel-kingsized-waterbed.”

“I was on my way to the caves,” Jack responded, “but… I just needed to rest for a while. I, ehm… kinda dizzy.”

He couldn’t believe he actually confessedd that – Sawyer was bound to use it against him –somehow - sooner or later.

But Sawyer was already putting Jack’s arm around his own shoulders, taking over part of his weight. Another shiver at the touch, the care.

This is not good – Jack, cut it out! You are only being sick! You do NOT like…

“No, I can walk by myself,” he said weakly, and he tore away. Too quick, too strong did he move his body. Dizziness caught him, wrapped him up. He took two steps. As the ground moved upwards swiftly, the strength was gone from his legs completely. He stumbled, fell, and welcomed the blackness of forgetfulness.

He woke up at the touch of something cold to his forehead. Slowly, he opened his eyes. The light hurt them, and he squeezed them to mere slits.

“Mornin’ Doc.”

Sawyer was sitting at his bedside, already putting down his book.

Sawyer?

“Hi,” Jack said with a croaking voice.

Seconds later he felt cool water running into his mouth, taking away the desert dry from his throat – well, for the biggest part, anyway. Slowly, he remembered what happened exactly.

“How ya feeling?”

His head felt like someone had been smashing it with a hammer. His entire body felt as if he was in a sauna – a heavy one. And his stomach felt like it wanted out.

Still a bit croaky, he answered, “Fine. How long have I been out?”

“Ehm… Just a couple of hours. Haven’t missed anything exciting.”

Why are you here – where’s Sun or Kate? And…

This really was Sawyer, playing nurse at his bedside, being friendly and concerned.

He was too tired to tease him about it.

Sawyer was still there – or there again?

Jack cleared his throat – dry again.

Sawyer looked up from his book. Smiled. Took a bottle of water and let Jack drink.

“Hiya again – planning to stay awake, this time?”

That tone – it was… soft, friendly, tender?

When he felt his throat was better, Jack asked,

“Are you feeling okay yourself?”

“What?”

Jack gave him a look.

“Shut up and drink, will ya?”

He put the bottle at Jack’s mouth again, but Jack continued giving him that look. He sighed.

“Girls are out.”

It was the worst excuse ever – especially with that face to go with it. Guilty of caring.

“I think I really am pretty (sick)…”

He nearly choked as Sawyer turned the bottle completely upside down.

“I said, shut up!”

Suddenly, he seemed to be amused, “And I’m here because you’ve been dreaming, Doc, and you wouldn’t want the ladies to be hearing any of that.”

“What?” he managed to cough as he saw Sawyer’s smirk, the twinkle in his eyes, dimples decorating his face.
“Let’s just say that I got to know a whole other side of you.”

He felt blood rising to his cheeks.

What is he talking about? What did I… He’s bluffing, isn’t he? Is he?

Finally – a shower. After – what? Four, five days of falling in and out of a delirious sleep, having sweating for a main activity? But he simply hadn’t been able to get up and have a shower before – and he didn’t exactly feel like asking someone to help him out.

Hot steam filled the shower as the hard, hot stream of water massaged his back, neck, shoulders. He closed his eyes and leaned into the wall, head under the shower rain. His thoughts floated to nowhere.

He couldn’t have told how long he had been in there when he was awakened from his dream-like state by a knock on the door with a start.

“Hey, Doc, you alive in there?”

He lifted up his head – and with a pang he was back in reality, feeling how weak he actually was again. Now he leaned into the wall purely for support. He’d been out on his legs for too long. The steam was dense now, making it heavier to breathe.

“Yeah”, he said, not loud enough, “Yeah, I’m fine.”

If he walks in here – no way.

But he had already done so, because suddenly Jack heard his voice behind him, close by;

“So, tell me, Jack – how come you do get to take a shower when you’re sick? And that all by yourself? Don’t seem fair to me.”

Thank goodness I’m facing the wall.

Jack answered in a light tone; “I’m not half as sick as you were, Sawyer. And – I don’t have a doctor who tells me I can’t, do I?”

Get out of here, Sawyer – please.

He glanced over his shoulder. Sawyer was taking off his shirt.

“WHAT are you doing?” Jack nearly shouted in the shock.

“Well, way I see it – you’ve been washing me up for weeks, and I ain’t done nothing but keep your head cool. Or – well….”

An evil grin washed over Sawyer’s face, suggesting…. Jack turned his face back to the wall as he felt blood rise to his cheeks.

Shit. SHIT! WHAT have I said?

“So I pretty much figure I owe you a sponging down.”

“Sawyer – get lost.”

“What – you don’t want me in here?”

Yes… NO!....

“No.”

“Well – that ain’t the conclusion I’ve been pushed to make, Doc.”

Jack looked at him over his shoulder again – in horror.

“What, you thought I was making joke? Heck – I don’t know if ya ever had a Mrs. – but I could tell ya why it ended.”

“You’re full of it Sawyer – you’re just fucking with my head.”

Sawyer grinned and Jack cursed himself for the association Sawyer no doubt made.

“Well, Doc… in case ya didn’t know – there are some things a man can hardly hide…” his eyes went down to Jack – who was still facing the wall - ’s ass and he raised an eyebrow.

“So give it a rest and let me do my work, will ya?”

He took off his shoes and socks– Jack turned his head away. Heard a zipper.

Then he was right there in the shower with him. A glance. He was as naked as Jack – and his cock was not in it’s most relaxed state. Neither was his own.

Sawyer started washing Jack’s back with a washcloth. If the shower’s warm water would’ve run out and icy cold water had come out instead, it wouldn’t have mattered – it wasn’t the water keeping up Jack’s temperature now.

No! Shit! Fuck! he cursed as he lost complete control over his cock.

“Sawyer – cut it the FUCK out!! Get the FUCK out of here!”

He shouted – but his high pitch and lack of general physical strength made it much less impressive than he’d want it to be; only hysterical.

Suddenly, Sawyer turned him around and pushed him against the wall. Jack closed his eyes, then opened them, looked aside, up – anywhere but at Sawyer. Of course he had to, eventually. Sawyer grinned, looked down.

“Yeah – I can see you’re really bummed out, Doc.”

This was a complete disaster.

“I’m sick, okay? I need to get back to bed.”

Sawyer pushed him into the wall, leaned into him – chest against chest, and cock against cock - and put his lips on his. Jack closed his eyes, wanted to move his head away. But he didn’t. He opened his mouth instead, letting Sawyer’s tongue in. Two seconds later, he found himself kissing back. Tongue caught up with tongue. He was full hard.

Give it up, Jack – just for once act on impulse and enjoy the ride.

Slowly, his hands went up – first one, then the other – and he put them on Sawyer’s back, stroked it. The touch of the wet skin sent a shiver through his entire body. He groaned.
Sawyer stopped kissing him on the mouth. He went from there to his neck, his shoulder, his chest. Lower, and lower…

I can’t… we shouldn’t… I’m too sick…

But - oh - how he wanted it to happen.

“Sawyer.”

It was supposed to mean ‘stop’, but it came out as a groan meaning exactly the opposite.

He felt Sawyer’s mouth close around his cock. Shivered. Groaned. Backed up into the wall. Had to make an effort to prevent himself from thrusting.

“Sawyer…”

He did thrust – just a little – and Sawyer’s hands cupped his buttocks, squeezed them. Sucked. Played him with his tongue. Teased him by pulling back for a second – then let him come in even deeper than before.

Jack came shuddering in Sawyer’s mouth, then on his hands. He gasped for breath. Felt his energy had come out along with the sticky fluid. Felt dizzy. But there was the wall for support. And Sawyer, who got back up to his feet. Grinned. Smeared the fluid he had gotten on his hands on his cock. Kissed Jack on the mouth again. Jack could taste it – taste his own fluid. With his hand he felt for Sawyer’s cock, which was as hard as a brick and slick with Jack’s sperm. He started pulling, but Sawyer put his hand on Jack’s to prevent it, and whispered in his ear.

“No… I wanna fuck you.”

He was going to faint for sure – he felt his body go jelly on him.

“Sawyer… I’m not feeling... We can’t. We’ve gone way too far, already.”
Sawyer stared him in the eye determined.

“Bullshit. Ya listen to me, Doc – you’ve been teasing me for days, and I - am going - to fuck you.”

“Okay,” he nodded – “okay. Yeah.”

He couldn’t believe he just said that. But he had. And he’d meant it.

Sawyer turned him around, moved up against him. As he felt the other man’s cock rubbing against his ass, he felt his own harden against the wall.

“Ya ain’t never done this before – have ya?” Sawyer panted in his ear.

He shook his head.

“Well, don’t ya worry, Doc.”

As Sawyer leaned into him, chest against back, he felt his fingers between his buttocks – grunted in surprise and pleasure. He gasped for breath as Sawyer shoved one of his fingers in his asshole. Started moving it up and down. Jack felt his knees go weak on him, but somehow he remained standing up. Sawyer was breathing faster and faster as he retracted his finger, than pushed two in. It hurt a little, but that didn’t matter. Jack cursed under his breath. Oh yeah, he wanted this. He started panting himself, breathed, “Sawyer…”

“James,” he answered, “it’s James.”

Finally, Sawyer shoved his cock in. Jack shouted out in pain – but more in pleasure. Sawyer started moving, thrusting back and forward. Jack felt his eyes rolling up and away as Sawyer touched a special spot he never knew he had before, and he felt his body starting to move along with Sawyer’s.

“Sawyer – James… fuck.”

“Yeah...” “yeah… “ “James…” “Jack…” he didn’t know who was making what sound anymore. They merged, moved as one, back and forth, back and forth, leaking fluid already. It went on forever – and got more intense with every second, with every thrust. Sawyer got to his climax, shouted as he came inside Jack, fluid leaking from his ass and running down their legs, hot water washing it away. Jack’s orgasm was triggered by Sawyer’s and he came right after him, groaning. He’d never come twice before this fast. They stood there in silence for a while, Sawyer leaning into him still, kissing his neck, caressing his upper arms, water running.

“We should get you back to bed,” Sawyer whispered. He no doubt noticed Jack had started trembling - he was practically the only thing preventing him from falling to the floor.
Jack nodded again. Sawyer helped him dry off, rubbing his entire body with a towel. He helped him get into his pants. It wasn’t embarrassing. They kissed each other, on the cheek, on the mouth – whenever the moment allowed them to. It was okay… more than okay. As if it’d always been the two of them together. It just – made sense.

Just before he fell asleep again, Sawyer stroked his cheek with his fingers.

“Night, Doc,” he said smiling – dimples! –, and he bent over, kissed Jack on the forehead.

“Night – James.”

~END (though it’s only just begun ; )~
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Fan Art All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: