Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Need a Waste of Time?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
JakeNRoland
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 8:41 am    Post subject: Need a Waste of Time? Reply with quote

A buddy of mine found this site where the computer tries to figure out what Show or Movie you're thinking of. I picked Carnivale. I got there, but it took a loooonnnnggg time. Fun if you got nothing else to do.

Lost was a pretty quick get. Sorry to ruin it for everyone. LOL.

No, I'm Laura's twin. And Hobbes is my Jedi Padawan. The force is strong in that one. You guys rock!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Enchirito
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 8:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What a wonderful waste of time!
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay so I did a couple of them. The last one I did was a movie, E.T.

The last question that it asked me RIGHT BEFORE it guessed E.T. was: "Does it involve a transsexual stripper?"

Um, WHAT?
MoreLight
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Darn I wanted to find out which movie it would have guessed if I answered "Yes" to that question and even though I've never seen the whole E.T. film I plugged in as many answers as I could think of from the 1/3 of it I did see and the last question it asked me was:

"Does it star a young Drew Barrymore?"

and then it guessed E.T.

Is this freaky online thing learning?

My lost music vids
LAURA4LAD
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I did Lost. LOL--goodtimes

Jake's Twin
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
SuperKC
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MoreLight - the first movie I thought of was The Crying Game. But that doesn't go with any of the other questions it asked me, so I dunno.

And he wasn't a stripper either - he was a hairdresser right? Maybe a singer too, but I could be making that part up. God that movie is freaky! And worst of all, boring!
Hobbes
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 12:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

if you like that kinda thing, you should check out this site: http://y.20q.net/anon

it's a 20-questions game, where it will attempt to guess any word you can think of, and it often gets it too. Just try one of the ones you think are dificult, like "platapuss" or "Albatross" for animals, and it might get it in less than 10! LOL
really cool thing.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
MoreLight
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 1:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SuperKC wrote:
MoreLight - the first movie I thought of was The Crying Game. But that doesn't go with any of the other questions it asked me, so I dunno.

And he wasn't a stripper either - he was a hairdresser right? Maybe a singer too, but I could be making that part up. God that movie is freaky! And worst of all, boring!

If this thing was on the track of a space movie with an alien who was a transsexual stripper, the only one that fits that would be (Yay google to the rescue!) Dude, where's my car. Dang I even have that on DVD! It is amazing what you can find on the internet.

And to Hobbes! Oh no! Not another one! I've got 2 vid requests and a challenge to finish! Ack!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Whatever All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: