Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Carnivale
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JakeNRoland
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What's the link for the site again?

No, I'm Laura's twin. And Hobbes is my Jedi Padawan. The force is strong in that one. You guys rock!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
SuperKC
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://cherryblossom.we-happy-few.net Not to steal B's thunder. Hey, I'm the host/designer - I can steal a little thunder if I want. Hehe.
BA5763
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 4:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's just as much your thunder as it is mine sweetie!

I just changed it so you can get to the site from my signature, just click the button below V
JakeNRoland
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 4:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The site is very nice indeed. Congrats to both of you. I'd love to a vid for lost and for your challenge. But I don't currently have any eps taped or on my computer. I'll look into either downloading some epsisodes or seeing if I can get them from On Demand. I would LOVE to do a vid with no annoying ABC logo or TV14 crap or credits... oh how glorious it would be. But like I said, beautiful site so far, will love to see some of the other features when it's done.

No, I'm Laura's twin. And Hobbes is my Jedi Padawan. The force is strong in that one. You guys rock!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
BA5763
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 4:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Jake and KC,
Didn't know if you caught the new Season Finale Trailer which is actually different than the one they showed Sunday... It gives a heckuva lot more away...

www.hbo.com/carnivale

I luv what Ben says about Sophie...
SuperKC
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 5:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is it Sunday yet?
JakeNRoland
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 8:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOW. THAT WAS AWESOME. Nice link. Thank you. I can't wait!!

BA5763
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SuperKC wrote:
Is it Sunday yet?

I was thinking the same thing. Man, Sunday canNOT get here fast enough!
Hollywood
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 3:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

l'am a huge Carnivale fan and l really loved the music video u made of Ben and Sophie ~BA5763~. Great work. Can't wait for more. Also a huge Nick Stahl fan. He's a cutie. YAY the finale on Sunday. LUV's it.
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

this is the funniest show ever. EVERY SINGLE female cast member gets a sex scene or at least PARTIAL nudity. Even the randomest, smallest, most insignificant characters get one. And this is all just before the end of the first season... I wonder what lies in store next season lol

But other than that bit of uncomfortableness. I am loving the show. The characters are so damn intriguing, a lot like lost, only now the good vs evil thing isn't nearly as subtle. This one has a real story to it... I feel safer with it, knowing that the producers at least KNOW where they're going with it lol so we don't.... say... get some episode dedicated to a little rubber airplane...

Fav chars so far (though I fricking love them all)
Samson
Brother Justin (that deep voice is just too damn cool... though that's really not what I should be focusing on, is it?)
Lodz
Sofie/Apollonia relationship (not really either of them together however)
so BASICALLY... I find all the characters who I'm guessing are probably gonna be evil to be cool >.< great.... well not Samson... and Lodz is gonna have a twist where we THINK he's evil, but isn't... (IS MY PREDICTION) (Episode 10 right now, btw. waiting for my bittorrents to finish...)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
JakeNRoland
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm so amazed and glad we've converted Hobbes in just a matter of a couple of days.

Hobbes
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I warn you, I once wen't through a Pokemon phase too, so I'm very easilly convertable
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
SuperKC
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pokemon? That is bad.

Re:
Quote:
Brother Justin (that deep voice is just too damn cool... though that's really not what I should be focusing on, is it?)

But it's just. So. Hard! Try this mantra in your head:

dontfocusonthevoice*dontfocusonthevoice*dontfocusonthevoice

Maybe it'll help.

I wish my torrents worked faster
BA5763
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Isnt' Samson just the embodiment of Cool?! Just luv Samson. Man, you're almost done with Season 1, Hobbes? Just wait until you see Season 2, it blows 1 way outta the water!

2 1/2 more hours for me... counting down!
Hobbes
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*drools* I found a master torrent with every episode from both seasons it's been downloading from last afternoon, and should be done by tomorrow LOL but it's worth it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms Talk All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 3 of 10

Jump to: