Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Carnivale
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JakeNRoland
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BA5763 wrote:
Sorry, not a huge Brother Justin fan.

Wha? Brother Justin is glory beyond words. "Did your mother teach you how to pray?" LOL. Right in front of Norman. LOL. I love how he treats Norman. Earlier in the season when they first wheeled Norman into the house and they showed Brother Justin bending down over him from Norman's perspective and Justin was like "It's going to be fine, Norman." LMAO. Something about that one shot I just love.

No, I'm Laura's twin. And Hobbes is my Jedi Padawan. The force is strong in that one. You guys rock!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
BA5763
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dunno, he really creeps me out. I have found myself more and more talking to the TV when I watch the show, like when Stumpy says something truly assanine (ok, so that's 99% of the time Stumpy does talk)and whenever Justin is talking, looking at something, breathing, I usually call him a few choice names. Personally, I hope by the time he reaches New Canaan, Ben kicks his ass a few times over. But hey, that's just me. Not stomping on anyone else's opinions.
BA5763
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 4:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, please tell me someone saw the newest episode?! Please oh please oh please!
JakeNRoland
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 7:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HOLY CRAP THAT WAS COOL!!!! Ruthie and the Bearded Lady? LOL. Justin heard Iris plotting. Scudder going nuts. Justin in the car!! Ben is at New Canaan!! HOLY CRAP!!

No, I'm Laura's twin. And Hobbes is my Jedi Padawan. The force is strong in that one. You guys rock!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
SuperKC
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow this is good. I feel bad because this is only the THIRD episode I've ever watched. So I feel like I just skipped to the head of the line while all you people have been waiting for 2 seasons for this. Haha. Sorry!
BA5763
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Big thing here: Sofie's dad revealed!!!!!! (at least to us the faithful watchers) And Iris knew! Iris knew!!! I was literally screaming at the TV for her to open her trap at the dinner table, I was I was I was!
JakeNRoland
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I TOTALLY thought she would say something at dinner, especially after Justin told Sophie that SHE'D be taking care of Norman. LMAO. The last four episodes have been such a reward for those of us who have been here from the beginning. I can only hope Lost provides us with some equal relief, though I'm doubtful.

BA5763
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually, I'm very optimistic about both Lost and Carnivàle. I was lurking about on the board at HBO.com (which was goin nuts by the way) and everyone kept thinking that there wouldn't be a third season of Carnivàle. Call me a cock-eyed optimist, but I think they have more and more sick and strange tales to tell over there. And as for Lost, they're keepin me on the edge of my seat with that one as well, so it's great on both fronts.
JakeNRoland
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm POSITIVE there will be a third season of Carnivale. I can't see them wrapping up everything in two episodes. In fact, my guess is that skinny guy that Scudder killed mentioned a book that he hadn't told Justin about. I'm thinking that book might contain information about what needs to be done in order for one of them to kill the other, which my guess will be the thrux of season 3.

If they do end it all in the next two episodes, WOW.

SuperKC
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 3:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crap! I forgot to watch Carnivale!

ME=Stupid!

*runs downstairs like a crazy person and prays no one is using the TV*
BA5763
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 4:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

do you have digital cable or satellite? I know most providers have both west and east coast versions of HBO. (which is nice, sometimes I don't have to set the VCR) Or if you wait about an hour or so, it'll be available for DL at most torrent sites.

You so gotta see it, it was great!
JakeNRoland
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 7:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HOLY CRAP this show fricken rocks. It's all come down to next week. This episode was awesome. I almost got choked up when Jonesy was showing the crew that Hawkins did for him. Next week I'm gonna jiz myself when Hawkins and Justin finally come head to head. I wonder who else is gonna bite it, cause I'm sure there will be more than one death.

I wonder if there are any plans for a season 3 cause this certainly seems like it's it. Which is both cool and sad. Oh man!!

BA5763
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, the rumour mill of this being the final season has been kinda squashed seeing that it said "Season Finale" instead of "Series Finale" so me, the cock-eyed optimist, sez there will be a 3rd season. Plus, it also said the final battle "begins", so there must be more to it than just the one ep. Yeah, I started to get choked up too......
JakeNRoland
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow. Another season. As long as it's as good as the last two I'm all in. This show is pure gold, Jerry, GOLD!!

There are still a lot of things open for a third season. Sophie: you know she's pregnant... or will be. Loadz. That book that the skinny guy mentioned before Scudder tore him a new one.

Good stuff.

BA5763
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just to let the Carnie fans out here in Lost world know, I've opened a few contests at the site if anyone's interested...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms Talk All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 2 of 10

Jump to: