Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Charlie/Claire Music Video :)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Flight-815

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 4:10 pm    Post subject: Charlie/Claire Music Video :) Reply with quote

I wasn't exactly sure where to post this since I'm new here but I just wanted to see what people thought about my little test video I made when I was bored. It's not anything I want to post in any contests or anything it was just a little practice. Here are the links to see it;

RapidShare Link

Putfile Link

I'm very sorry if I put this in the wrong section since I know that leads to giving bad impressions and annoys the moderators but I'm just a newbie to the board so I need to get adjusted.
ebizmybef74
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yay!! Someone who actually cares about making first impressions! I know already you're going to be one of those good newbies...(not the icky bad ones) I watched your video and thought it was pretty good for your first one! I would suggest making the clips go to the beat a little more and not having such long scenes because it can lose a watcher's attention very easily. Of course I'm going to say I loved it because i'm a major PB&Jer and I love any video that makes Charlie look good!

Might I suggest looking at the Beginners Page for your next video? And if you think that you would like to actually post it on the site so that it can be viewed by judges and decided whether you get a Council Pick or not. Here's the Submit Page which is surprisingly very easy to understand thanks to our awesome website putter-together (is that a word?) Enchirito!!

And Last: I would like to Welcome you to Lost Video Island and hope you enjoy hanging around here and make more videos in the future!

Banner: Shinythings
Flight-815

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All right, thanks for the positive critism. I'll have to take a look at that Beginners Page because right now I need a lot of improvement.
SawyersSecret
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

God i recognise that song ... i know the band but i can't place it!!! Its seriously annoying lol could you put me out of my misery and tell me who it is? PLEASE

anyway, the vid! very good for a first try. But as ebizmybef74 said you should try and cut the clips, long clips aren't good as they make the viewer loose interest. Try and cut them on the beat.

You don't have to pay attention to me anyway lol as i haven't even got a vid online here yet i am waiting to find out if it made it through still *bites finger nails*

anyway, welcome to the board and good luck (i am a newbie too)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Fan Art All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: