Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Alpha Dog

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SuperKC
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 2:35 pm    Post subject: Alpha Dog Reply with quote

I hate the title, I hate the fact that Justin Timberlake is in it. But strangely enough he actually looks like he's done a good job. His part is much bigger than I originally thought it would be, but now that I see the trailer, I realize he's got a pretty big role.

I've been waiting for this trailer and I guess this could fall along the same lines as the "Karla" movie because it's based on the true story of Jesse James Hollywood (who was just finally captured and arrested last year.) Even though they're not trying to paint him as a victim. (Over his head maybe, but no victim.) The true story is that he had ordered the killing of a teenaged boy after they'd held him as ransom for days because the kid's older brother owed him drug money. He skipped the country afterwards and was the youngest person ever on FBIs most wanted list. They changed his name to Johnny Truelove in the movie, but it's based on the Jesse James Hollywood killing. It just premiered at Sundance and this is the only trailer that I've been able to find on the net. There's not even one up on the official site here: http://www.alphadogmovie.com/

Here is the Trailer (That's a rated R trailer and it stops playing right before the end, FYI):
http://www.youtube.com/w/Alpha-Dog-Trailer?v=L5OJRgey6VU&search=alpha%20dog

Timberlake aside, I'm really excited to see Emile Hirsch and Ben Foster in this. Anton Yelchin looks like he gives a good performance and Shawn Hatosy is usually pretty good. Sharon Stone looks like she's excellent as well.
Anya
Novice Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG! That's awsome!
But what's up with Justin Timberlake and all the tattoos? To me he still looks like a pop boy band member,haha... all the tattoos in the world are not gonna change that...Timberlake aside I really can't wait to see this movie and Emile Hirsch in it...
Thanks for the trailer KC!

Banner made by PsychoCynic
SuperKC
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 12:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are welcome! Just glad someone noticed! I am sometimes the lone voice of "crazy" around here. Welcome to club-crazy, I guess!
Anya
Novice Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 5:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SuperKC wrote:
Welcome to club-crazy, I guess!

SuperKC
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 3:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FINALLY here's an "official" trailer:

http://daldlod005.bcst.yahoo.com/p08r12/089/yahoomovies/1/22458854.mov
Anya
Novice Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry,but for some reason I just can't see it...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms Talk All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: