Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

LVI : Secrets
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Harry

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 8:01 am    Post subject: LVI : Secrets Reply with quote

Creator
Harry

Cast
Nate, Holly, Vicky, Pauly, Colin, Liz, Tom, Jaime, Shelly and Marcus

Episode Guide
1x01 Pilot
1x02 First Secret
1x03 Good-Bye Two You
1x04 Hollywood
1x05 New Start
1x06 New Start Part Two
1x07 Nate
1x08 Christmas
1x09 Paul and the Wonka Factor
1x10 Haitus (not complete)
1x11
1x12

Each episode is roughly about 6 pages long using a 9 font (Veranda), single spaced.

Last edited by Harry on Wed Feb 15, 2006 9:27 pm; edited 7 times in total
Harry

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 8:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LVI : Nookie Secrets

Episode One: Pilot
Starring – Nate, Paul, Vicky, Liz, Colin, Holly, Tom, Marcus, Jaime and Shelly
Guest Starring – Harry

Written By – Harry and Tom

Fingers type fast across the keyboard, music playing on the speakers. Nate sat at his desk, starring at his monitor.
“So.. Holly, what are you doing tonight?” he wrote to her on MSN.
“Nothing much, maybe hang out with Harry and watch some Buffy or Lost.. you?” she wrote back. She wasn’t really planning to do those things, just needed an excuse to not hang out with Nate.
“I see. Well… I guess I’ll talk to you later on LVI or something. Bye.” He signed out and then closed the window. Nate rolled his chair back to his mini-fridge and grabbed a cold beer.
“So is she busy tonight?” Paul said as he walked into the room. He sat down on the couch in front of the T.V.
“Na, she said she wanted to hang out with Harry,” he said jealously. “What about Liz or Colin, we could see what they’re up to”.
Paul starred at him, “Maybe. Or we could just go to the bar and pick someone up there?”
“Huh?” he replied. “Sorry,” he reached up and turned his music down. “What were you saying?”
“Never mind. So, Colin and Liz it is,” he reached for the phone.

Liz walks out of the bathroom, yelling at Colin.
“You’re so gross. Why the hell did you piss on the damn toilet seat?”
Colin looked over at her from the computer. “Huh?” He turned his music down. He looked over and saw that look on Liz’s face. “Holy PMS, someone’s on the rag,” he said as he turned back to the computer screen, he was chatting to Marcus on the LVI Spam Thread. Liz then walked over and unplugged the computer.
“What the hell?” he yelled out. Then the phone started to ring.
“Colin, we need to talk…” she said softly.
“You gonna get the damn phone first?!” he yelled out. She gave him a mean look, then marched over to the phone, picked it up and hung it up.
“I said we need to talk”.

Paul hung up the phone. “No one home.”
“Well, then there’s nothing to do,” Nate said as he went back to the computer. “Why does Holly have to hang out with Harry? I mean, he’s her friggin cousin. Who hang out with their cousin?”
Paul started to laugh. “Man, you have no idea how jealous you sound. It’s her cousin!” still laughing. “It’s not like your dating her”. Nate didn’t reply, just blushed. “Well, I feel like talking to someone on the phone,” he picks up the phone and dialled a number.

Harry and Tom were chilling out at Harry’s place listening to some Queen music.
“Hey, have you talked to Shelly lately?” Tom asked, flipping through the files on the computer.
“Um, just yesterday I think, why?”
“No reason,” he shot back quickly and signed onto MSN.
“I see,” Harry looked over at him. “You and her? I mean, you and her?”
“What? Me and her? As in dating?” he looked at Harry curiously.
“Sure,” he looked down into a book. “Are you?”
“I have no idea. We were getting along for a.. Wait. My cell’s vibrating,” he reached into his pocket and grabbed it out. “It’s Paul,” he said as he pressed the answer button.
“Hello?” Tom asked.
“Oh hey Tom, what yeah up to?” Paul said on the other line.
“Not much, hanging out with Harry, you?”
“Harry? Holly said he was hanging out with her?”
“Ah,” Tom said and looked over Harry. “You hanging with Holly tonight?”
“Um, I don’t think so.”
“Nope,” Tom replied to Paul on the phone.
“Hmm, okay. Well I’m gonna let you go,” Paul quickly said and hung up the phone.
“Okay… That was weird,” Tom said. “Oh! I love this song”.

“How does this look on me?”
“Ooo! Very nice,” Shelly said to Jaime who was holding up a pink skirt to her hips.
“Really? I think it’s too girly,” she looked down at it. “Is it too short?”
“I don’t think so, and you are a girl,” Shelly laughed and searched the racks in the store. “What about this?” holding up a baby blue bikini.
“That looks hot but doesn’t leave much to the imagination,” Jaime pointed out how small it was. “Harry would love that.”
“What the hell do you mean about that?” Shelly asked dumbfounded. “Huh?”
Jaime looked down at the skirt. “What about a different colour?”
“Don’t change the subject. What did you mean by Harry would love that?”
“Nothing. I just meant that you look hot in that, any guy would love that,” she lied.
“Yeah, whatever. Did he say something to you?” Shelly asked, more interested because Jaime was lying to her.
“No,” lie. “Nothing,” lie again.
“Tell me,” Shelly began to get anxious.
“Excuse me, girls?” the store clerk came over. “Are you going to buy anything? If not then I’m going to have to ask you to leave”.
“Yeah, one minute. Tell me Jaime.”
“There’s nothing to tell,” she said as she put the skirt back on the rack and started to leave the store.
Shelly walked up behind her and punched her on the arm.
“What the hell?” Jaime said pissed. “I said there was nothing!”
“Yeah, well you lie. Now tell me!” Shelly yelled.
“Fine! You wanna know? Harry likes you! Same as Tom and Marcus! And hell, maybe even Paul, Nate, and Colin do as well!” Jaime shouted in the store. “I’m going home.”
“Jaime,” Shelly tried to make her stay. Jaime walked out of the store and headed home.

“So what do want to talk about?” Colin asked, now sitting beside Liz on a couch. He was pretty relaxed but he was actually really nervous. “We need to talk” are words you never want to hear.
“Us”. Colin and Liz have been dating for that past couple months. “We need to talk about us”.
“What do you mean about us? There’s nothing to talk about. Is there?” Colin said as he look into Liz eyes and saw the anger, He thought deep, what could she mean? What was the problem?
“Look…. What do I have to do to make it better” he said trying to make things right.
“What do you mean, every time you take me out to eat, it’s always MacDonald’s, like eating a Big Mac everyday is good for your hips! And every time we go for a walk you always lead me down to the ghetto so we can have a romantic evening watching people get mugged! And worst of all, I’m ALWAYS seeing you checking out Jamie, or Shelly, or any other girl we hang out with!” Liz said pissed off. Colin had a blank look on his face, he realized every thing was true, he was speechless. Liz crossed her arms, waiting for an answer.
“Well… I….I….Umm….I love you….,” were the only words he could utter out.

“Hey Vicky,” Marcus said as he walked into a store which she worked at.
“Oh hey Marcus. What brings you here?” she asked as she gave change to a costumer.
“Nothing really, just bored and you were the closest person to my house,” he said as he walked over to the magazine rack and picked up a Playboy.
“Oh thanks,” she said trying not to laugh. “And put that back, your too young to be looking at that kind of stuff”.
Marcus closed the magazine and put it back and walked over to Vicky, “So how has your day been? Seen Nate lately, I need to ask him something”.
“Um, I talked to him on LVI earlier today like in the morning. I think he said that he was just hanging out with Paul at their place today.” Vicky pulled out two Cokes and gave one to Marcus.
“Thanks,” he said as he took the can from her. “What about Jaime? Seen her?”
“No? Why you looking for her?”
“Oh, just looking for a CD she barrowed from me a week ago,” lie. “You know her number then? I have it on my directory in my home phone”.
“Oh yeah, umm,” she pulled out her cell and looked it up. “Yeah here,” she told him the number.
“Thanks, umm… Can I barrow your cell?” he laughed as she placed the phone in his hand.

“Nice Colin, very nice. You’re such a bastard!” Liz said as she uncrossed her arms and grabbed her purse.
“Wait! Where you going?” Colin got up in a hurry. “Don’t leave, common. Let’s talk, please”.
“I’ve tried to talk Col, but you just can’t understand where I’m coming from,” she said as she opened the door.
“So what is this? Are we breaking up?” he asked seriously.
“You want it that way?”
He stood there. He’s never been asked if he wants to break up with his girlfriend. “Is that really up to me?” Colin walked over to her and grabbed her hand. “Don’t leave”.
“Why should I stay?” she asked, trying not to look at him. Colin bent down and kissed her. Liz pulled away, “What do you think your doing?”
“Nothing,” he said as he pulled her towards him and closed the door with his foot. “I just don’t want you to leave”. Liz and Colin moved over to the couch and Colin moved on top of her. “I love you”.

Nate sat at his desk, waiting for Holly to come back online. “Where the hell is she?”
“Who? Holly?” Paul said as he drank a beer. “Man, you gotta give it up”.
“You gotta shut up. I’m going over there,” he said as he stood up and grabbed his shoes.
“Man, don’t do that. You can’t just go over there. What are you going to say?”
“I have no idea, but I want to know why she lied to me about hanging out with Harry. I’ll see you later,” he then walked out the door.
“Idiot.”

“On the stereo. Listen as we go. California here we come. Right back where we started from,” Holly’s music played on her computer. She sat at her desk, singing along to the song. She had Nate blocked on her MSN list because she knew he was waiting for her.
The door knocked three times. Nate just got to her door.
“Who is it?” Holly asked as she walked towards the door.
“It’s me, Nate,” he yelled through the door.
Holly walked a little slower now. She unlocked the door and opened it. “Hi Nate,” she said gently.
“Yeah, hi,” he said as he came in. “Why did you lie to me?”
She stood there still. Can she tell him the truth? Does he feel the same way? What if he rejected her? There’s only one way to find out. She asked him.

Liz and Colin were making out on the couch now. Colin’s pants were undone and Liz’s shirt was pulled up revealing her bra.
“Take it slow. This is my first time,” she said.
Harry

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 8:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Episode Two: First Secret Part One

Starring – Nate, Paul, Vicky, Liz, Colin, Holly, Tom, Marcus, Jaime and Shelly
Guest Starring – Harry

Written By – Harry and Tom

Previously on Nookie Secrets…

“Hey, have you talked to Shelly lately?” Tom asked, flipping through the files on the computer.
“Um, just yesterday I think, why?”
“No reason.”

“That looks hot but doesn’t leave much to the imagination,” Jaime pointed out how small it was. “Harry would love that.”
“What the hell do you mean about that?”
“Fine! You wanna know? Harry likes you! Same as Tom and Marcus! And hell, maybe even Paul, Nate, and Colin do as well!” Jaime shouted in the store. “I’m going home.”
“Jaime,” Shelly tried to make her stay. Jaime walked out of the store and headed home.

“So what do want to talk about?” Colin asked.
“Us”. Colin and Liz have been dating for that past couple months. “We need to talk about us”.
Colin’s pants were undone and Liz’s shirt was pulled up revealing her bra.
“Take it slow. This is my first time,” she said.

“Thanks, umm… Can I barrow your cell?” Marcus asked. Vicky placed it into his hand. “Thanks again”. He began to dial Jaime’s number. It rings four times, “I’m getting a busy signal. Who could she be talking to?”

“Jaime,” Shelly tried to make her stay. Jaime walked out of the store and headed home. “Jaime!” she yelled. “Fine… Be a bitch”.
Shelly went back into the store and picked up the bikini that she was looking at earlier.
“Harry would love this wouldn’t he?” she said to herself. She grinned and went into the changing room. She reached into her bag and noticed that Jaime left her phone in her bag. Shelly picked it up and dialled Liz’s number.
“Liz?” she talked into the phone. “Liz you there?” Shelly began to get worried, she heard the phone drop on the ground on the other end. “LIZ?” Shelly hung up the phone. She couldn’t believe what she had just heard. Moaning. She heard Liz and Colin on the other end. “Oh my god”.

Secrets

Tom sat there listening to Queen, cranking the volume up loud,
“Gees, you think you have that any louder Tom?” Harry said over the music.
“Ok as you wish” Tom said as he turned the music up louder. The song ended as he tuned the music off. “So… I’m bored” Tom said.
Harry got up, “So what with that whole Shelly thing earlier on?”
“Oh nothing, she just owes me money is all” Tom lied as he got up and gave Harry the computer.
“Really? She owes you money that’s it” Harry asked.
“Yeah…” Tom said trying to change the subject.

Nate stood there waiting for an answer, Holly tried to think of the right words to say, then she finally managed to utter out, “Nate… what would you say to someone if you like them and you’re not sure if they like you back?”
“Why?” he said, finally his eyes lit up. “I knew she liked me, she can’t resist my animal magnetism,” he thought to himself.
She waited there for a reply, “Well, I…. I don’t know what to say…. I….I’m,” he managed to get out. Holly then placed her finger on his mouth.
“Don’t say anything at all”.

“Well, my shift is almost over,” Vicky said as she picked up her stuff. “What do you want to do?”
“I have no idea. I was planning on asking Jaime something but every time I try, something else comes up”.
“You really like her don’t you?” she asked, smirking.
“What makes you think that?”
“Well let me see,” she started. “You constantly talk about her, have her name written on your hand, and she’s number one on you speed dial at home”.
“Okay, is it that obvious?” Marcus asked.
“Well to the people around you, yes. To Jaime herself? No.”
“Well is that a good thing or a bad thing?” he laughed.

Colin pulled Liz’s shirt off, her pink bra covering her breasts. He grabbed her hand and guided it down it his now bulging cock in his pants. She rubs it gently, loving everything about it. Colin’s other hand was now brushing away Liz’s hair from her face. Kiss. Her hand still rubbing him, she leaned forward and pushed him off.
“What’s wrong? Are we going to fast?” he asked concerned.
“Nothing. I just,” she said. “I just want to go somewhere more comfortable. Can we go to my room?” She picked up her shirt and walked down the hallway leaving Colin behind starring at her ass. “Coming?” she smirked.
Colin followed behind and went to her room, sitting down on her bed.
“Wait here okay. I have to go to the bathroom, make yourself comfortable,” she said as she got up, leaned over and kissed him. She slipped a little tongue and he massaged it in her mouth before she pulled away. “Be good,” she grinned.
Liz went into the bathroom and looked at herself in the mirror. She’s going to loose her virginity. She couldn’t believe this. She examined her body, every inch of it. She looked at what she was wearing, she had her shirt back on and a tiny blue jean skirt. Her hands moved down to her legs, lifting up the skirt and sliding her panties off her legs. She felt better. She looked into the mirror one more time, fixing her hair a bit, then smiled to herself. She walked out and noticed that Colin was laying on her bed, almost asleep.
“You awake?” she asked as she climbed on top of him.
“I am now,” he said feeling his cock rise again. Liz’s hands held his down on the bed.
“What do you want to do first?” she gazed into his eyes, both having no idea what to do next. Liz moved her hands and started to rub his chest, undoing the buttons of his shirt.
“Are you sure you want to do this?” Colin asked as his chest became bare. Liz was sitting on top of him, legs spread over his pelvis.
“I'm sure,” she said as she thrust ed forward and kissed him. “I'm sure,” she repeated.
Moans grew louder as they began to get undressed. Moans grew louder. Louder. Louder. They both lay in bed now, naked, Liz was on top still. Her tiny body laid on top of Colin. “I want you in me,” she said as she lifted herself up and slowly dropping onto him. A loud cry came out of her. His hands guided her as she started to thrust on top of him.
They were now moaning fearcly now, sweat dropping down their bodies, kissing each other like tomorrow the world was going to end. Then the phone rang once and Liz accidentally kicked it over, both of them ignoring it.
“Liz? Liz you there?LIZ?” Shelly's voice yelled on the other end. “.... Oh my god”.

Nate stood there waiting for an answer, Holly tried to think of the right words to say, then she finally managed to utter out, “Nate… what would you say to someone if you like them and you’re not sure if they like you back?”
“Why?” he said, finally his eyes lit up. “I knew she liked me, she can’t resist my animal magnetism,” he thought to himself.
She waited there for a reply, “Well, I…. I don’t know what to say…. I….I’m,” he managed to get out. Holly then placed her finger on his mouth.
“Don’t say anything at all”.
“Holly?” Nate stood there, his dream is coming true. “Do you really feel this way?”
“Of course I do, why would I be here doing this if I didn't?” she insisted. Her hands moved around his waist, hugging him in her arms. “Do you feel the same way?”
“You bet I do!” Nate said excited. He moved his arms around her now, hugging. There was only a bit of space between them, enough for a bit of air. Bodies rubbing against each others, both of which are getting clothes pulled off.
Nate stood there shirtless, he wanted to kiss her. He wanted to touch her lips with his. Holly's hands wondered all over his upper body, tickling him, teasing. Her hands wrapped around his waist once again and pulled him closer. She too was shirtless. Naked bodies rubbing against each others, skin sweating over each other. All they could do was moan.

Harry got up, “So what with that whole Shelly thing earlier on?”
“Oh nothing, she just owes me money is all” Tom lied as he got up and gave Harry the computer.
“Really? She owes you money that’s it” Harry asked.
“Yeah…” Tom said trying to change the subject. Harry looked at him and decided best to leave it alone, for now.
“Oh, okay,” he said. Tom strolled over to sit beside Harry on the couch. “You like her don't you?” Harry tried to force himself not to smile but didn't work. “I knew it! Why haven't you told me?”
“Well for one thing, you're Tom. For another, I don't think she likes me either so,” he paused. “You also like her”.
“Since when does that matter,” he joked. “If you like her, take a shot”.
“You think I should? What if she likes someone else?”
“Well then you'll just have to find out won't ya?” Harry sat there with things running through his head.
“Guess you're right. For once,” he added then laughed.
“You can be a bastard sometimes you know that. Order me some pizza.”

-------------------------

Jaime sat on a bench waiting for the bus. She wondered why she had just yelled at Shelly. Was it because she was jealous? She didn't really like anyone. Well except for Paul. He was different from the other guys. Much different.
The bus finally came and her mind was full of questions about herself. She was also wondering what Shelly was thinking of at this moment.
“The hell with it,” she thought. “I don't care anymore”. Then she got onto the bus and took the ride home. Jaime did have enough now. She has been through so much this past year. She did just get out of a long relationship with Tom ( 2 years and 3 months to be exact ) and they only broke up because Tom had feelings for Shelly. Was that why she got so made at Shelly? Because she was still a little pissed that because of her, she and Tom broke up?
Jaime stared out the window, watching cars pass by and looking at the lines on the road zoom past her. This is how she felt, her life is going by too fast. She needed someone, someone who could just be with her and tell her that everything is going to be okay, someone to be with, someone to tell her that he loves her. Someone to love back.
She finally reached her stop and got off the bus and started to walk home. She just lived around the corner from where she got dropped off and didn't really feel like going home. If she did, she would probably end up watching TV or sulking around, waiting for someone.

Nate sat at his desk, waiting for Holly to come back online. “Where the hell is she?”
“Who? Holly?” Paul said as he drank a beer. “Man, you gotta give it up”.
“You gotta shut up. I’m going over there,” he said as he stood up and grabbed his shoes.
“Man, don’t do that. You can’t just go over there. What are you going to say?”
“I have no idea, but I want to know why she lied to me about hanging out with Harry. I’ll see you later,” he then walked out the door.
“Idiot.” Paul got up and walked over to the doorway. “Close the door next time will yeah?” he yelled out to Nate as he got in the car. “Damn hippy”.
Paul got out a bottle of beer and sat back down on the couch. “Wonder what's on TV,” he asked himself. “Oh look, it's Clark Kent”. He was pointing to Tom Welling on Smallville. “Damn, why don't you just screw Lana and get with Lois?” He leaned back and took a sip of his beer. “Mmm”.
Knock Knock Knock
“What the hell do you want?” he yelled at the door.
“Pauly, it's me Jaime,” a voice came from the door. Paul opened the door.
“Oh hello there Jaime. What brings you here to my, er, house?” he looked around and saw that it was a complete mess. Pizza boxes lay on the ground, beer bottles and soda cans were everywhere and clothing was bunched up in all four corners of the room. “If that's what you want to call it,” he added. Jaime just smiled.
“Can I come in?”Paul just made a jester with his hand and sat back down. He's not one for standing too long. “I just needed somewhere to spend some time with someone and I immediately thought of you,” she blushed. “Hope it's okay?”
“Yes of course. Nate just went to bang Holly anyway and I had nothing to do”. Jaime just put the thought of Nate and Holly banging aside. “So why did yeah think of me?”
Jaime sat there and tried to come up with a lie. What would be a good one?
“Because I knew you had no life either?” she thought but that sounded way too mean.
“Because I like you”.
“What?” he asked. Jaime actually said the last thought out loud. “You what?” She was so nervous now. What would she say now? She sat there with her face going red.

“Well, my shift is now over. What do you want to do?” Vicky asked Marcus as she took off her uniform that she had to wear. Marcus watched as the transformation of “working Vicky” to “sexy Vicky” changed instantly. He stood there delighted that she had done that in front of him. “Mental Image,” he thought as he looked away before she noticed that he was checking her out.
“Um, how about a movie,” he said, trying to make it sound casual and not as if he were asking for a date. Didn't work.
“A date huh?” she grinned. “Sure”. Now Marcus thought he was dreaming.
“What? A date?!” he shrieked. “I wasn't asking for a date. I just”.
“Yeah whatever Marcus,” she laughed. “So what movie? And are you paying?”
He laughed, hoping that was a joke but could tell that it wasn't. “Er, how about we go see,” he thought for a second. “Um, Saw 2? And I'll pay”.
“Saw 2? That sounds good”. Marcus pictured her curling up in his arms at every scary moment of the film. “And I will pay,” she said. “To get in. You have to buy the snacks”.
“Oh great,” he thought to himself. “The most expensive thing”.They both walked out of the store together.

Shelly turned off the phone with the thought of Colin and Liz sleeping together. How could they? They're pretty much the same age as her. Shelly could still her the moaning in her head and tried to get it out but failed. She walked out of the dressing room and out of the store. Should she tell anyone? If she did, both Liz and Colin would get pissed at her. But this was such a big secret. How could she not tell anyone? The only person who she truly trusted was Jaime but she was mad at her for some reason. She would tell Liz but that would be awkward. There was also Vicky and Holly but she doesn't talk to either of them much. She also didn't feel right telling any of the guys. She would just have to keep this secret to herself and not tell anyone.
Shelly walked out of the mall and called her mom to pick her up. She didn't feel like walking all the way home.
“Hey honey,” her mother said. “Where did Jaime go off to?”
“We had an argument and she took off. She's probably at home,” Shelly explained as she put her seatbelt tightly around her. “She's probably sulking because every guy we know likes me”. Where did that come from?
“Oh,” her mother said shocked. “Okay then”.
“Yeah,” Shelly went on. “And she's just mad at me 'cause Tom likes me and that's the reason they broke up. She's such a whiny bi”.
“Watch it missy,” she warned.
“Sorry. Where we going?” she asked now noticing that they were heading in the wrong direction.
“Oh Liz's mom called and wanted me to check up on her”, she said. “They've been out of town for a few days and were just worried because they've been trying to call and they only get a busy signal”. Shelly's face became pail. Her face was now was white as a sheet of paper. “Are you okay Shells?”
“No,” she barley said. “I think I need to go home and rest. Can we?”
Her mother agreed and told her that she would check up on Liz later and then took the next right turn.
“That was close,” Shelly thought.

Liz laid in Colin's arms naked with blankets covering them. She bit her lip thinking that she wasn't a virgin anymore. She couldn't believe it. She smiled.
Colin hugged her tightly against him and smelled her hair. Smelt like apples. He closed his eyes and kissed the top of her head. He to was no more a virgin and he lost it to his first love.
They both lay there thinking their own thoughts. Either of them remember the phone ringing and didn't notice that the phone was off the hook. They just laid there, happy, in love.
Harry

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 8:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Episode Three : Good-Bye Two You
Starring: Nate, Holly, Paul, Vicky, Colin, Liz, Tom, Jaime, Shelly and Marcus
Guest Starring: Harry

Written By: Harry

Previously on Nookie Secrets...
Colin and Liz were now moaning fearcly now, sweat dropping down their bodies, kissing each other like tomorrow the world was going to end. Then the phone rang once and Liz accidentally kicked it over, both of them ignoring it.
“Liz? Liz you there?LIZ?” Shelly's voice yelled on the other end. “.... Oh my god”.

“Holly?” Nate stood there, his dream is coming true. “Do you really feel this way?”
“Of course I do, why would I be here doing this if I didn't?” she insisted. Her hands moved around his waist, hugging him in her arms. “Do you feel the same way?”

Knock Knock Knock
“What the hell do you want?” he yelled at the door.
“Oh hello there Jaime,” Paul said.
“Can I come in?”
“So why did yeah think of me?”
Jaime sat there and tried to come up with a lie. What would be a good one?
“Because I knew you had no life either?” she thought but that sounded way too mean.
“Because I like you”.
“What?” he asked. Jaime actually said the last thought out loud. “You what?”

“A date huh?” Vicky grinned. “Sure”. Now Marcus thought he was dreaming.
“What? A date?!” he shrieked. “I wasn't asking for a date. I just”.
“Yeah whatever Marcus,” she laughed.

Liz laid in Colin's arms naked with blankets covering them. She bit her lip thinking that she wasn't a virgin anymore. She couldn't believe it. She smiled.

Now... Nookie Secrets
Everyone was at a diner, sitting down having a few drinks. Soda and Iced-Tea that is, not beer.
“Hey guys,” Shelly said walking up to the table a little late. “Sorry I'm late but I had to,” she paused and looked at Colin and Liz. He had her in his arms and she leaned on him. “I had to do the dishes. Would've been here sooner,” she looked away.
“That's okay Shells,” Tom said. His eyes were wandering all over her body. She was wearing a nice blue blouse with a tiny white shirt underneath. He loved it. She was also wearing tight blue jeans. Loved that too.
“Yeah so, what does everyone have planned this weekend?” Nate said. He and Holly were agreed not to tell anyone about what had happened the other night. They thought that nobody needed to know. “I was thinking we should go see a movie”.
“That sounds good. When does Derailed come out?” Liz asked still leaning on Colin.
“I should be out now, I'll check that once I get home,” Harry jumped in.
“But isn't that rated R?” Vicky asked.
“Yeah so?” Nate butted in.
“Well, that's no good for those seven”, pointing out Harry, Tom, Colin, Liz, Shelly, Jaime and Marcus. “They're all like fifteen”.
“Well we could get them in. Me, you, Holls and Pauly are all over eighteen”.
“Yeah I guess.” Vicky looked around. “Hey I'm going for a pee. Any one else want to?” All of a sudden all the girls got up.
“I still don't understand why girls have to go to the bathroom together,” Colin said as Liz pushed off him and gave him a kiss.
“It's either so they can gossip or they just don't know how to do it by themselves and need help from the other,” Paul joked just before Jaime hit him. “Oh I love when you touch me like that”. Jaime blushed and walked with the other girls. “She likes me”.

Secrets

“Hey Liz, last week when I was over, did I leave my blue shirt here?” Colin yelled down the hall from her bedroom, tearing it apart.
“Uh,” she thought. “Yeah! It's underneath my bed. It must've got shoved under there when we were,” she began to smile. “When we were having sex”. Colin shot up into the air.
“You haven't told anyone have you?”
“No, why?”
“Well, Shelly's been looking at us differently now. I just thought you told her”.
“What makes you think I would tell her? We agreed not to tell anyone. Do you not trust me?” Her face went red.
He stood there. Got himself into some shit now. “I didn't mean it like that baby!” Colin walked over to her and wrapped his arms around her. She didn't do the same.
“Well then how did you mean it then, baby?” mocking him.
Now he didn't know what to say. “I,” he managed to get out. “I,” he repeated.
“That's what I thought. You know, I trusted you not to tell anyone but you wanna know what Nate told me today?” She started to scream. “He told me that you said I had it “going on””. A tear ran down her cheek. “Is that all your with me for? Sex?” She managed to make that last word almost sound as a physical hit, digging into him like a knife. “Well you know what Colin,” she went on. “I loved you.” Loved? “I really did love you. And this is how you repay me?” Her eyes were like a fountain now. “Get out!”
“Liz,” he started.
“Get the HELL OUT!”

The phone rang over at Nate and Paul's apartment.
“Hello?” Nate answered it.
“Hey Nate, is Paul there?” Jaime's voice came from the other end.
“Uh, yeah. One minute,” he replied as he put down the phone and called for Paul.
“Aloha!” Paul said on the other phone just before Nate hung up the other.
“Hey Paul,” she laughed. He always had a way with that.
“Oh hey there sexy”.
She blushed on the other end of the phone. Thank god he couldn't see her.
“Thanks. What are you doing right now?” she didn't want to sound “girl-friendish”.
“Uh. Nothing. Just watching some OC. Isn't that Summer girl hot?” he put so much enthusiasm in the word hot.
“Sure,” she laughed again.
“Yeah, you?”
“Oh nothing really, just wanted to see how you were doing”.
“Oh well I'm doing just fine!” he turned off the T.V. “I was just thinking about you actually”.
“You were?” she blushed once more.
“Yeah. I was thinking about what you told me the other day. You know, that you liked me”.
“Like you” she corrected him. “I still like you Pauly”.
“Yeah, whatever. I was thinking about that”.
“And,” she tried to get more information out of him. “Why were you thinking about that?”
“Well, I think you one hell of a hot babe and I,” he paused. “I like you too”.
Silence. One, two, three, four, five.
“You do?” she finally spoke.
“Yeah. I just thought that you would never like me 'cause of well, it's me. Pauly. The goof of the group.”
“The goof? Well I just happen to like the goof,” she flirted.
“You do, do you?”
“Hell yeah,” her fingers twirled the phone cord around her finger.
“Well, what are we going to do about this?”
“How about a date?”
“A date?” he thought. Sounded good.
“Yes. A date”.
“That sounds awesome. Maybe we can get something going after that date,” he joked.
“Maybe,” she didn't joke.

Shelly sat at the diner all alone. She had been thinking if she should tell Liz that she had heard her and Colin on the phone. She sipped slowly on a smoothie she ordered. It ran down her throat before Tom banged on the table, almost making her spit it up from being startled.
“Hey Shells”
“Oh hey Tom,” she said smiling then wiping her mouth with a napkin. “What are you doing here?”
“Oh nothing. Just came to see you,” he sat down across from her.
“Oh, how come?” she wondered, taking another sip from her drink but still keeping eye contact.
Tom placed his hands onto the table. “Yeah, I saw that you were acting differently today and wondered if you wanted to talk about it”. He leaned back in the bench.
“Oh, okay?” she didn't think she was acting that weird. “Well, the thing is,” she paused.
“Yeah? What? You can tell me anything”.
“Yeah well,” she looked around and moved closer to Tom, leaning towards him. “The thing is, I'm not sure if I should tell you.”
“I just said you can tell me anything”.
“Yeah, well you can't tell anyone this! Not even Liz and Colin. Understand?” she was deeply serious now.
“Of course,” she never looked so hotter before.
“Okay. I called over to Liz's house the other day, and,” she paused one more. Very quietly whispered, “I heard them having sex”.
“You what!” he yelled. “Sorry,” he whispered. “They were having sex?”
“Yeah. I'm still thinking about it. That's why I was acting weird today. I couldn't get the thought of those two sleeping together”.
Tom sat there and thought. “Why don't you just bring it up to them?”
“You nuts?! I could never tell Colin and Liz,” she looked over to her right. “Colin and Liz are standing right there. Quick think of something so they don't ask what we're talking about!” She panicked. So did Tom and he thought of the one thing.
He leaned over, grabbed her head softly, pulled back her hair and kissed her. Passionately. Their two lips gently pressed against each others. Tom slipped in some tongue, gently massaging her tongue with his.
“I thought we were friends asshole!” Harry yelled and ran out of the store.
“Shit”.

“Liz! Come back here and talk to me,” Colin yelled to her out front of Mandy's Diner.
“What the hell do you want?!” Tears were streaming down her soft skin. “What the hell is so important that you have to tell me?”
He stood there. It started to rain. “I love you Liz!”
“Yeah, well I loved you to,” speaking in past tense. “I loved you to Colin”.
Harry ran past them.
“Where you going, what's wrong?” Colin asked him, getting soaked from the rain.
“I'm leaving this hell hole. I've had enough of all this shit!” He screamed.
“I'm coming with you!” Liz yelled after him and started to jog.
“Liz! Don't leave me!” Colin yelled after them. “Liz! LIZ!”

“Paul! Get off that damn phone! I need to call Holly,” Nate yelled at him, then throwing one of his shoes at him.
“It's not like your dating her gees,” Paul said. “Oh nothing, Nate's being an ass as usual”.
“Damnit Paul!” he said and walked over to the phone and hung it up on him. “I really need to use this”.
“Wow, you have balls. But soon you won't,” right after he said that, he lifted his leg back and then kicked Nate in the nuts. “See,” he smiled.
Nate laid on the ground, holding his balls in his hand, crying and screaming in pain. “You f-ing asshole!”
“Yeah, same to you,” he laughed. “Hope you learned you lesson”. Paul then walked out of the door, heading to Jaime's.
“Holy shit that hurt!” Nate yelled in the house, still holding himself. “OW!”

Marcus walked into the store where Vicky works. “Hey there beautiful”.
“Hey there yourself,” she laughed. “What yeah doing?”
“Just came to see you,” he tried to sound smooth. Didn't quite work.
“Oo, nice one,” she laughed again.
“Yeah,” embarrassed. “I wanted to know why you didn't call me after the movie?”
“Oh, that,” she said. “Hey George, I'm going on break”. She looked at Marcus. “Meet me out back”.

Out back of the store, Marcus waited there for five minutes in the rain. Vicky finally emerged from the back doors.
“Okay, we need to talk,” Vicky said. Marcus knew this wasn't good. “The thing is Marcus, I'm like ten or more years older than you and I just don't feel comfortable with being with you. No offense”.
“Oh,” he tried to hide back the tears. “You don't think we could work anything out?”
She saw a his eyes almost watering. “I just don't think it's right Marcus. I mean, I'm older than you”.
“So? Your point is? Look at Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher!”
“Yeah, they're freaks anyways,” she joked at the wrong time. “I like you Marcus but I just don't see a future with us”.
“Well I do!” he yelled. “If you like me then stay with me”.
“There was never any us Marcus,” she explained. “There will never be any,” she didn't finish. Marcus had just kissed her. She kissed him back.
“How was that?” he asked.
“Great!” she said then kissed him again, thrusting her tongue into his mouth. Marcus' hands moved down to her butt, grabbing it tightly in his grip. He moved up one hand to her breast and squeezed it in his hand. Marcus ripped open her blouse, revealing a white shit. Rain instantly turned it see-through and her nipples grew hard.
“See, we can make this work”.

“Two tickets to Hollywood on the 4:35 bus,” Harry said to the woman in the ticket booth.
“That will be nineteen dollars please,” he then handed her a twenty dollar bill and got his change.
“Thanks,” he said as he walked back to Liz with the tickets. “Here we are, are you sure you want to come?”
“I'm sure. Colin has hurt me for the last time and I'm tired of everyone else's shit,” she said. “Why are you leaving anyways?”
Harry looked forward. “Because I have back-stabbing friends”.
Harry

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 8:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Episode Four : Hollywood
Starring: Nate, Holly,Vicky, Colin, Liz, Tom, Jaime, Shelly and Marcus
Guest Starring: Evangeline Lilly

Previously on Secrets...
“Two tickets to Hollywood on the 4:35 bus,” Harry said to the woman in the ticket booth.
“That will be nineteen dollars please,” he then handed her a twenty dollar bill and got his change.
“Thanks,” he said as he walked back to Liz with the tickets. “Here we are, are you sure you want to come?”
“I'm sure. Colin has hurt me for the last time and I'm tired of everyone else's shit,” she said. “Why are you leaving anyways?”
Harry looked forward. “Because I have back-stabbing friends”.

Liz was wandering down the streets of Hollywood, CA. She and Harry had been living there for three weeks now, staying at his aunt's place.
She had missed it back in their hometown but she couldn't deal with everything right now. She thought about how Colin was doing everyday, wondering if he had got with another girl yet. Wondered if he was thinking about her.
She finally reached her new home and headed up the stairs. Liz came to her room and opened the door, listening to it creak open.
“Home sweet home”
She strolled over to her bed to see a note from Harry.

Dear Liz,
I went back to see my mother, telling her what's going on. I hope you'll do okay there, I'll only be gone for a couple days, I'll be back on Sunday.
I'm going to be calling you from there once I talk with my mom, just letting you know that I'm okay and to check up on you.
I've left some money with my aunt so you can just ask her for it and you could go shopping with someone. Oh, and if you need someone to hang out with, my cousin Ashley is there to. I believe you met her before. She's our age and pretty much loves the same stuff we do like Lost so you guys should get along good. Take it easy okay.

-Love Harry

She folded the piece of paper up and put it into her pocket. She threw herself onto her bed and wrapped herself in blankets. She let out a little sigh then closed her eyes and fell asleep.

Secrets

The phone rang.
“Hello?” Liz answered. Harry's voice came from the other side. “Oh hey Harry! How's your mom doing?”
“Good, good. How are you doing?” his voice said.
“Oh I'm alright. I met your cousin Ashley. She seems real nice, I'm supposed to go shopping with her tomorrow. This place is huge!”
“Yeah I know what you mean”.
“Yeah,” she looked around. Her room was small. “How's Colin doing?”
“Uh, good. He's doing pretty good. Just saw him about 30 minutes ago actually”.
“Who was he with?” she wondered.
“Oh, just Jaime,” he said.
Liz took that hard. “Oh, are they.. Dating?”
“I don't know Liz. Hey might be. But it's okay right? I mean, you're in a whole other town, you'll meet someone. And you are the one that left him”.
“Yeah, I guess you're right. Anyways, I'm going to go watch some T.V. So I'll call you later on okay?”
“Okay. Bye Liz. I miss you”.
“I miss you too Harry.” She hung up the phone and turned on the television.

“Jaime!” Colin said excitingly as he saw her come into the diner where he was sitting with Tom and Shelly. Shelly's head rested on his head and they held each others hand.
“Hey Colin, Shelly and Tom. Gees,” she said as she sat down. “You two look comfortable”.
Shelly blushed and smiled. “I am,” she said as she kissed Tom.
“Wow, you know Tom, I'm surprised you stayed with Shelly after Harry caught you two and left with Liz,” Colin explained. “I mean, where's your conscience?”
“You're one to talk!” Tom jumped. “You're all over Jaime after Liz just left”.
“Liz was the one who left me. There's no rule saying that I'm not allowed to date if someone leaves me”.
“Yeah, well Harry left me to so,” he thought about what he just said. “Let me rephrase that”. The others just laughed.
Holly and Nate walked into the diner, holding hands. They both looked happy and sat down with the other four.
“Hey guys,” Nate said. “What's going on?” He found a plate of fries in the middle of the table and picked some up and shoved them down his throat.
“Oh nothing. We were just saying how cute Tom and Shelly looked together,” Jaime popped into the conversation. “Don't they look cute together?” This made Shelly blush again.
“I think so!” Holly said as she moved around in her seat trying to get comfortable. “You guys should have went out a long ass time ago”.
Shelly blushed once again and smiled.
“Yeah, I know we should've but there was the whole Harry factor,” Tom said as he put his arm around Shelly. “Cold?” he whispered to her. She nodded her head and Tom hugged her closer to him.
“Oh speaking of Harry, he's in town today,” Holly said. Shelly and Tom threw themselves aside from each other at those words. “Okay? What was that about?”
“Harry remember? We're the reason he left,” Shelly said as she looked at Tom with a worried look on her face. They were both thinking the same thing, “What if he saw us just now?”
“Yeah so?” Jaime said. “That was awhile ago. He had to of gotten over that”.
“Well I don't think you know Harry. He's not really a forgiving person”.
“Yeah, he's still after some lunch money he lent me back in grade two,” Colin said laughing. “Anyways. What's going on with you two?”
“What do you mean?” Holly asked.
“I mean, what's going on with you two? Romantic wise? Are you two finally dating?”
“Oh, well yeah. It's kind of obvious now isn't it? We are holding hands,” Nate said.
“Yeah”.
“Jaime, I need to use the telephone okay?” Colin said as he got up.
“Okay? But why are you telling me?”
“I don't know. Just thought I would”. Colin pecked her on the cheek and headed to the phone booth outside of the diner..
“So Jaime, what's going on with you two?” Nate asked smirking.
“I have no idea,” Jaime sat there dumbfounded.

Liz sat in her little room at Harry's aunt's house. She looked around and saw that it was pretty bare. She bot up and started to tidy up and turned on the radio which sat above her bed. Here Without You by Three Doors Down came on, Liz stopped and started to cry. She thought of how much she missed Colin. She wanted to call him. She need to talk to him. She need to work things out.
Liz walked over to the telephone and then it rang before she picked it up.
“Hello?” she answered it. She wiped her tears away and smiled. “Oh hey Ashley. What's going on?”
“Not much. You?” Ashley's voice said over the other end of the line.
“Well I was just about to call my boy,” she caught herself. “Ex-boyfriend. I want to see if he wanted to work things out.”
“Don't do that!” she yelled at Liz. “You never call the guy. The guy calls you. If he really wants you back he would have the balls to call you to work things out!”
Liz thought about what she had just said and it made a lot of sense. She wasn't going to call him.
“You're right Ash,” she said.
“I know I am. I'm always right,” she joked. “You have anything planned for today?”
“No”.
“Of course you don't. How about you come with me to the studio that my dad works at. He's one of the set designers for some show at the place. Oh and I think Evie will be there today”.
“Evie? Evangeline Lilly?!” Liz said shocked.
“Yeah, she's always stopping by there. I think she used to work there or she has some friends that work there, I don't know. But I think she's there today. Wanna come?”
“Of course I do!” Liz screamed in the phone. “Oh my god! When can we go?”
“In about an hour. Go have a shower and get ready and I'll be over there to pick you up”.
“Okay, can't wait!” Liz hung up the phone and headed to the bathroom and got undressed.

Marcus sat with Paul at Nate and Paul's apartment.
“Beer?” Paul asked Marcus as he went to the fridge.
“No thanks, don't drink. Could I get a glass of water?” he asked. A little ball went flying past his head.
“I don't serve people water who don't drink beer,” Paul said as he opened up his bottle.
“Fine, I guess I'll grab it myself,” Marcus got up.
“Marcie, sit your ass down!” Marcus turned around and gave him the finger. “You would like to wouldn't you?” Paul laughed as he took a sip, or rather a gulp of his beer. “You queer”.
“Do you ever shut up Paul?”
“Nope,” he smiled. “That's why people love me”.
“I'm sure they do”.
“They do, in fact, I'm pretty much dating Jaime”.
“Really? Well then why do I always see her and Colin flirting with each other?” Marcus asked. He reached into the cupboard to find that there wasn't any clean cups.
“Potter?” Paul asked as he sat up, interested.
“Yeah Potter. They're always all over each other”.
“Sure they are,” Paul thinking that he's just pulling his leg. “And Shelly had sex with Liz”.
“I wish,” Marcus accidentally blurted out.
Paul started to laugh. “You pervert”.

Colin walked back to the table where everyone was sitting. “What did I miss?”
“Oh, well Tom and Jaime were making out and Shelly licked Holly's,” Nate started.
“Shut up Nate,” Holly said.
“Okay maybe the last thing didn't happen but the first thing did”.
“I'm sure they did Nate,” Colin said as he sat back down beside Jaime and put his arm around her.
“What are you doing?” she whispered to him and pulled away.
“Sorry,” Colin said surprisingly and pulled his arm back to him. “I just thought that me and you”.
“No, I'm dating Pauly”.
“You are?” everyone said at the same time.
“Yeah. For awhile now,” her cheeks went pinkish.
“Aww,” Holly and Shelly said. “How cute”.
“But he's like how old? Twenty or something? And your how what? Fifteen?” Nate butted in.
“Age doesn't matter if you really like each other,” Jaime said then took a drink of her Diet Coke in front of her.
Colin sat there stunned. He thought they were getting close. Guess he was wrong.
“Well I'm gonna go,” he said as he got up. “I'm going to go,” he though. “I'll go see how Harry's doing”.
Jaime looked at the other two girls and they all got up to use the washroom.

Liz waited by the door on the steps. She couldn't wait to meet Evie.
The door knocked.
“Who is it?”
“It's me, Ash”.
“Coming!” Liz put on her shoes and opened the door. The door opened very quickly and she saw Ashley standing beside another woman. Liz looked up and saw the famous Lost star, Evangeline Lilly.
“Hi,” she managed to get out.

Vicky was working at her job again, behind the cash register.
Marcus walked in as usual but not as him happy self since Vicky told him that she just wanted to stay friends.
“Hey Marcus,” she waved. He waved back. “What's up?”
“Not much. I just got called a pervert by Paul which is really weird since, well, it's Paul”.
She laughed. “Yeah that is weird. What have you been up to all day?”
“Nothing, hanging with Paul. All the other guys have been at the Mandy's Diner. Heard from Liz or Harry?”
“Yeah, Harry's in town visiting his mother and I was just talking to him on the phone. Why?” she asked.
“Oh I was just wondering. Haven't seen him since he left. He hasn't even bothered to call me”.
“Maybe because you dated his cousin Ashley and then just dumped her for who? Me? Which you didn't even get,” she joked around.
“Rub it in”. He grabbed a can of Pepsi and opened it.
“You gonna pay for that?”
“Nope, you are,” he said then walked out of the store.
“You ass”.

“So Nate, hows your balls doing after you got kicked by Pauly?” Holly asked.
“Wouldn't you like to know?” he smiled then kissed her. His hand wondered around her waist and moved upwards. Her hand came down pushed it away.
She whispered into his ear, “Not here, later”. Then kissed him again.
“Aww, look at those two,” Tom said. “You guys need to get a room”.
Shelly was still sitting away from Tom, still afraid that Harry would walk into the room any moment. She looked at him and smiled. He looked into her eyes and saw that she wanted to get out of here, somewhere privet. He nodded and got up.
“Where you guys going?”Jaime asked.
“To get a room,” Tom joked. “See you guys later.”
“Bye,” Jaime said but Nate and Holly were to busy making out. “Well I don't want to be the fifth-wheel so I'm out,” she said as she picked up her hand bag and left the table. The other two didn't even notice.

Liz stood there speechless.
“You must me Liz?” Evie said as she held out her hand. Liz ignored the hand and went for a hug.
“Gees Liz, get a hold of yourself,” Ashley said as she backed away from the two.
“I'm so sorry, it's just that I'm a huge fan!”
“I understand, I'm still the same way when I get near a big celebrity,” Evie laughed.
“This is so cool! Oh my god I need to call Col,” she shut her mouth. “Harry's missing out on this!”
“Harry? Is he your boyfriend?”
“She wishes,” Ashley butted in. Liz glared at her. “Sorry”.
“So he's not your boyfriend?”
“No, we're just friends. I just got out of a bad relationship anyways and I never liked Harry that way. Plus Colin's going to call me,” Liz rambled on.
“So Colin's your boyfriend?”
“Ex-boyfriend,” Ashley butted in once again. Liz glared again. “Sorry”.
“And he's calling you back for what?”
“To work things out,” she explained.
“Good luck with that,” Ashley said. “He's probably all over another girl.” She paused. “Sorry”.
“She does have a point Liz. Guys usually don't call to work things out,” Evie said.
Liz stood there now disappointed and mad at the two. “Well he's going to call me back because he loves me. I know he does”. Liz turned around and closed the door on the two. She marched up the stairs to her room and ran to the window and looked out it to see that Evie and Ashley were walking away. She opened her window up and yelled out, “Nice to meet you!”

Tom and Shelly walked into Shelly's house to find that no body was home. They went into the kitchen to get something drink.
“What do you want?” she asked him.
“Do you have any Coke or Pepsi?”
“Yeah, Coke”. She grabbed it out of the fridge and poured it into a glass. “Here you go,” handing it to him.
Tom moved closer to her and wrapped his arms around her, using his feet to move her chair closer to him. She put her glass down and kissed him. He stroked her long brown hair through his fingers and slowly tickled her back. He lifted up her shirt over her head to find another pink shirt underneath.
“Wow,” he laughed. They started to kiss again and he pulled over the other shirt revealing her white and pink-flowered bra. Her face went bright red and smiled. She had never done this with anyone before and never thought it would be in the kitchen of her house. Maybe her bedroom.
“Are you okay?” he asked her, gently rubbing the back of his hand down her arm. She nodded her head and kissed him. She moved her hands down to his waist and brought his shirt over his head, showing his bare chest.
They kissed each other, then unbuttoned their pants. Shelly slid her jeans down her legs and then helped hopped onto Tom's lap. His hands moved down to her butt, holder her bare ass cheeks because she was wearing a yellow thong.
They kissed again and then they both slipped their tongues into each others mouths. Tom undid her bra and she guided his hands to her breasts, rubbing them.
He brought his head down to her right breast and slowly licked her nipple. He kissed her passionately while his hands squeezed her breasts roughly making her moan a bit.
She thrusted on him, making his leg give out and they ended up on the floor.
“Ow,” he said and she laughed.
“Well this is how I never thought this is how my first time would go”.

Liz sat in her room once again, bored. Her phone rang and she answered. It was Harry again.
“Hey Harold,” she said as she picked up the phone and brought it to her bed and sat crossed legged. She then soon realized that she was wearing a skirt and closed her legs.
“Hey, someone wants to talk to you,” he said. She heard the phone being passed to someone else.
“Hello?” Colin's said.
“Hey,” she said.
Harry

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 8:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Episode Five : New Start
Guest Starring: Aislynn, Ashley, Harry, Kevin

Sugar We're Going Down by Fall Out Boy played on Shelly's stereo in the morning while she walks past in in a just a towel.
Shelly walks over to her dresser and opens her first drawer and lifted up a pair on panties, pink to be exact. She slowly put her right leg in first and then her left, then brining them up to her waist. Next she pulled put a bra and fastened in around her perky breasts. Shelly pulled out a white tank-top and found a light blue blouse to go over it. Finally she brought out a green and white plaid skirt and pulled it over her panties and looked at herself in the mirror next to her dresser.
“You look great,” Tom said as he laid on her bed, watching her the while time.
Shelly blushed and said, “Thank you. You don't look too bad yourself”. She jumped onto the bed next to him and cuddled. “Last night was great Tom, thank you”.
Tom laid with her on the bed, he was naked under her blankets. He put his arm around her and pulled her closer to him. “You're welcome,” he said then he kissed her.

The same song played in Liz's room as she got out of the room. She did the same routine, picking out a tiny white thong and a pair of jeans. She also put on a tight red shirt over her top, not wearing a bra.
She turned around to see that Harry was standing in the door, watching her as she dressed.
“HARRY!” She yelled, picking up her brush and throwing it at him.
It smacked him in the face and he yelled out in pain. “You know you shouldn't be embarrassed, I thought you looked great!”
Liz picked up a pair of scissors that were laying on her dresser.
“Okay, I get the point,” he said and then walked down the hall to his room.

“We're goin' down, down in an earlier round
And sugar, we're goin' down swingin'
I'll be your number one with a bullet
A loaded gun, complex cock it and pull it

We're goin' down, down in an earlier round
And sugar, we're goin' down swinging
I'll be your number one with a bullet
A loaded gun, complex cock it and pull it”

Secrets

“Hey sorry about earlier,” Harry said as he walked into the kitchen. Liz was sitting at the table with a bowel of Fruit Loops in front of her.
“Yeah, well you should be you pervert,” she said then taking a bit of her cereal. “I hope you liked what you saw”.
“Oh, hell yes I did,” she glared at him. “What? I'm saying that you look great naked”. He paused and looked at her staring at him. “Okay didn't help,” he said as he walked to the table with a bowel and spoon in his hand. “What you got planned for today?” changing the subject.
“Nothing at all, although,” she said. “I was planning on maybe going back to visit Colin”. Harry looked at her.
“Are you sure? I mean, what exactly did he say to you on the phone?”
“He said that he was sorry for what he did, he never should've told anyone that we slept together”.
“And what did you say?”
“I said that I'd think about coming back and I think I'm ready. Unless you have something to tell me?”
“Well, I wish not to tell you this but I guess he was trying to hook up with Jaime and she said that she was with Paul and that's when he came to my house and asked to use the phone,” he explained.
“And he told all of this to you?” she looked shocked. She was his second choice?
“Well no, Holly did. I guess she was there,” Harry felt so bad telling her this but she had to know.
Liz sat there, thinking about that. “What a bastard!” she yelled. “How could he treat me like this?!” Liz started to cry. Harry walked over to her and put his arm around her, trying to comfort her.
“You know you deserve better Liz”. She turned around into his shoulder, sobbing into it. “Liz, look at me,” he said as he pushed her away enough to see her beautiful face. “You deserve better than him. Someone who treats you better and who will love you back. No one should treat you like that. You shouldn't be with someone who was willing to damage a relation with you just to praise about sleeping with you after you said not to tell anyone”.
Liz looked at him, everything he said was true. She did need someone better.
She leaned over and kissed him, very gently then suddenly getting a bit rough. She forced her tongue into his mouth, biting his bottom lip. She jumped onto his lap and wrapped her legs around him. Their mouths mashed against each others, tongues swimming in each others mouths.
Nate walked into a store and went to the back to where they kept all of the bottles and cans of soda. He picked up a couple 2L of Coke and went up to the counter.
“Hey Nate,” Vicky said as he placed the bottles onto the top of the counter.
“Hey Vicky, haven't seen you in awhile,” he said reaching into his wallet.
“Yeah well I'm always working here. You should stop by more often,” she flirted.
Nate looked up at her. “Yeah,” he nodded. “Maybe I will. But right now I've got to get to Holly's house. She's expecting me,” he winked. “Nice seeing you again. Don't be afraid to stop by Mandy's”. He walked out the door waving good-bye to her.
“Bye Nate,” she yelled to him. “I'll miss you,” she said to herself after he was out of site.
Jaime walked into Mandy's Diner to see Paul, Marcus and Colin sitting at their favorite table.
“Jaime!” they all said together.
“We were just talking about how hot and sexy you are,” Paul said, lying.
“I'm sure you were”.
“No really. Colin here was just telling me how he wanted to get into your pants and Marcus wanted to lick your,” he said.
“Okay that's enough,” she said, wanting him not to finish that sentence. She sat down beside Paul still a little weary about if she should be all over Paul while Colin was sitting there with them.
“Yeah, so where have you been?” Colin asked as he saw how Jaime looked a bit nervous.
“Oh,” she said. “I was at home being bored. Decided that I'd come here to see who's all here”.
“You came for me didn't you?” Paul said.
“You're so full of yourself Pauly,” Marcus said laughing. He wished she had come for him. She looked so hot in those tight jeans she was hearing and he loved how her shirt made her breasts come out. He had never looked at her like this before.
“Why yes I am,” he said leaning over to kiss Jaime who backed away from him, making him just barely touching her lips. She looked over at Colin who wasn't even paying attention. He was already checking out one of the waitresses. Jaime pulled Paul's face to hers and kissed him so deeply.
“Wow,” he said as they finished kissing. “That was.. Cool”
“Holy crap Jaime,” Marcus said. “You guys should get a room”.
Jaime kicked him in the shins from underneath the table.

Colin got up from the table and walked over to one of the waitresses who was taking a coffee break, sitting down a couple tables down from them.
“Hello there,” he said walking up to her.
“Hi,” she said looking up at him. First thought came to her head, “He looks like that Harry Potter guy”.
Colin sat across from her. He smiled and started a conversation.
“On break?” he asked.
“Uh, yeah,” she said staring at him like he were to attack her and run away.
“What's you name?”
“Well my friends call me Aislynn,” she answered.
“Colin. Friends call me Potter”. She laughed in her head. “So, you new here? I haven't seen you here before”.
“Oh, my dad owns the place and this is my punishment for going out drinking on a school night,” she explained. “Why do you come to this hole quite a bit?”
“Yeah,” he said. “Me and my friends come here pretty much all the time. It's sort of our hang out”. She looked at him like he was one of the craziest people on earth. Why would anyone spend their time here? She tried to get away from this junk whenever she could.
Aislynn looked at her watch and noticed that her fifteen minutes were up. “Well I better be off, breaks done. Nice talking to you Colin,” she said as she got up, pulling down her skirt and walked into the kitchen.
Colin walked back over to the rest of the gang noticing that Marcus had left and Jaime and Paul were making out on the seat. He looked at them and then walked out the door, not bothering to say good-bye.
The phone rang inside Harry's room and saw the caller I.D.
“Ashley's Cell”
He picked it up and said, “Hey Ashley”.
“Hey, sup?” she said, sounded like she was watching some T.V.
“Not much, just uh,” he closed the door. “Hey, are you still going out with that Kevin guy?”
“Yeah, why?” she said curiously.
“Well I was thinking that me and Liz could go on a double date with you guys?” he said as he guarded the door.
“Got the hots for that Liz girl I see,” she laughed. “Yeah we could. I think she's pretty hot myself”.
“Yeah, well I just want to get her out of the house for a bit. She's been thinking a lot about her”.
“Ex-boyfriend?”
“Yeah”.
“Well I don't think you should be taking her out on a date if she's thinking about Carleton”
“Colin,” he corrected her.
“Yeah, whatever. She obviously still has feelings for him,” she said. “And you want to take her out on a date when all she can think about is Calum?”
“Colin,” correcting her again. He thought about what she had just said. “I don't care. I'm beginning to like her more now. I mean before, she was just a friend.”
“Well if you want to. I'll call up Kevin and we'll go where?” she asked.
“How about we go and eat and then a movie?” he said.
“Okay where and what movie?” she asked.
“Well, um,” he thought. “There's this nice place downtown I saw, and what about Just Friends?”
“Sure, okay. I'll call Kev now,” she hung up.
“Bye?” Harry said as he put down the phone. Now, just to ask Liz out on a date. Double date he thought. Much easier to ask.

Nate walked into the room with the drinks in his arms. He had also stopped at a video store and rented a few movies. Holly went over to help him carry the things in, she picked up the three movies. She read the titles out loud.
“War of the Worlds,” flipping to the next movie. “Mr and Mrs Smith, and,” she looked at the last movie. “Why did you rent a porn film?” She held it up.
“Oh that's for me later, after you leave,” he winked to her. She was pretty disgusted about that thought.
“And what if I don't leave?” she asked walking over to him.
“Well I guess I won't need the movie then, will I?”
She laughed and kissed him. Nate dropped the bags of Coke, dropping them right onto Holly's foot.
“HOLY SHIT!” she yelled, pulling up her knee and grabbing her foot. Holly sat down on a chair and noticed that there wasn't a mark or anything on her foot. “You bastard! That friggin hurt!”
“Oh my god, I'm so sorry baby,” he said kneeling down, looking at her foot. Nate pulled it up to his face and kissed it gently. “That make it feel better?”
“A little, but my lips hurt just a bit,” she said biting her bottom lip. Nate got up and kissed her.
“Better?”
“What about my neck?” she insisted. “I think that might hurt”.
He kissed her neck and then moved his head a bit lower, kissing her chest.
He got a little bit more comfortable, almost sitting on her now. “Better?”
“Much,” she said laughing.

“Damnit Tom!” Shelly yelled, jumping out of the bed. “My parents are going to be home any minute!”
She pulled off the blankets off her bed and Tom layed there naked.
“Get up!” she demanded. “And get some clothes on, quick!”
Tom pulled on his boxers and his jeans. He then found his shirt on the other side of the room, remembering that Shelly pulled it off him last night and threw it there.
“Wild party last night eh?” he said, pulling on his shirt.
“Yeah, I know what you mean. I thought I wouldn't lose my virginity until I was older. I can see why Liz didn't” she stopped.
“Liz didn't what?” he asked, walking up behind her wrapped his arms around her waist.
“Well I called her one day when me and Jaime got in a fight and well, I heard moaning on the other line”.
“Who was she screwing?”
“Colin,” she laughed. “And I thought that she was way to young to be doing that but now, I just did it last night and loved it. I loved you inside of me”.
“You did did you?”
“MOM!” Shelly looked to see who had just spoken to find her mother and father in her bedroom doorway.

“What you gon’ do with all that junk?
All that junk inside that trunk?
I’ma get, get, get, get, you drunk,
Get you love drunk off my hump.
What u gon’ do with all that ass?
All that ass inside them jeans?
I’m a make, make, make, make you scream
Make u scream, make you scream.”

Liz sang along with her stereo in her room, shaking her ass everywhere.
Harry came barging in,

“What you gon do with all that junk?
All that junk inside that trunk?
I’ma get, get, get, get, you drunk,
Get you love drunk off THIS hump.”

He sang along with her, Liz not noticing until she turned around and saw that he was acting like a freak and shut off the music.
“Don't you ever knock? What if I were naked again?” she said.
“Then I'd be a very happy boy,” he said and laughing. “Wanna do something tonight?”
“Like what? “ she asked, pulling out a brush and brushing her hair.
“Like going out with Ashley and her boyfriend?”
“Oh, like a double date?” she asked. Full of questions.
“Yeah,” how did she know all this stuff. “Well do you want to?”
“Sure,” she said, brushing her hair.
“Really?!” he said shocked. “Well that's a relief. How about a kiss?”
“How about later on tonight,” she flirted. “Maybe we can even share a bed tonight?”
His heart flipped inside him. “Of course we can. But you better bring a blanket of your own, I hog the blankets at night,” he said. Before he walked out of the room we went over to Liz. He smacked her ass and walked out of the room, yelling back to her, “You've got a nice butt”. She shook her head in laughter and put her music back on.

Colin walked into Mandy's, hoping to find Aislynn there. He went over to the gang's table, seeing Tom and Shelly sitting at it.
“Hey guys,” he said, grabbing a seat beside Shells.
“Hey,” they both said gloomy.
“Wow, what's up with you two?” Colin asked, looking all over the restaurant for the girl.
“We're forbidden to see each other. Shelly's parents walked in on us,” Tom explained.
Colin didn't even hear them. “That's awesome,” he replied.
Shelly looked at Tom and leaned on him. He looked down at her and whispered, “I love you Shelly. Come with me”.
She looked at him, surprised what he had just asked her. “What? Where?”
“Hollywood. Let's get away from here for awhile. We could stay in a hotel, visit Harry and Liz,” he explained.
“Liz?” Colin turned around. The only word he had heard.
Tom looked at him, telling him to keep out of their conversation with his face. Colin turned around, thinking of Liz.
“You want to go to Hollywood?” she stammered. “Okay.”

Liz and Harry walked into the restaurant, holding hands. They found Ashley, standing up to use the restroom.
“Ash!” Harry said, both walking towards her. “Where's Kevin?”
“Right here,” she said. Kevin stood up. Liz looked at him, examining him. She let go of Harry's hand.
“Oh my hottie,” she whispered to herself.

“Two tickets to Hollywood on the 4:35 bus,” Tom said to the woman in the ticket booth.
“Thanks,” he said as he walked back to Shell with the tickets. He kissed her. “Bus should be here any minute.
Shelly looked at him and started to cry.
“What is it?” he asked concerned.
She shook her head. “I can't do this. I'm sorry,” she said, handing him the ticket back. She ran out of the bus station.
“Bus A3 to Hollywood is now about to leave. Please all passengers get on,” a voice said over the intercom. Tom looked at his ticket.
“Bus A3 – L.A. - Hollywood”
He picked up his bags, leaving Shelly's there in the middle of the floor and walked onto the bus, giving the driver his ticket.
Harry

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 8:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Episode Six : New Start Part Two
Guest Starring: Aislynn, Ashley, Harry, Kevin

Harry and Liz layed on her bed in the morning, thinking about their date last night which Harry thought went pretty bad, for him. All Liz did was talk to Kevin. And now, that's all she's talking about.
“So Kevin and Ashley have only been dating for awhile huh?” she asked, daydreaming about him.
“Yes,” he said. What he really meant to say was, “Why don't you shut the hell up about Kevin!?”
Liz layed there, her eyes closed. Harry thought this would be a perfect chance to kiss her. He leaned over her and slowly lowered himself onto her lips. They met and her mouth opened, letting him slip his tongue into her mouth.
His hand moved up to her hair and tangled it into his fingers while his other hand kept him balanced so he didn't fall onto Liz, which wasn't really a bad thing.
Liz, massaging Harry's tongue, bent her knee and Harry moved his leg in between hers.
They let each others mouths go and he undid her pants, undid her button and pulled down her zipper. Her white panted were now in view and he slipped her pants off of her. Liz moved to the edge of the bed, and Harry took off her underwear and threw them over to the side of the room. He buried his head into her legs and she let out a moan, until she saw Tom in the doorway.
“Well I'm glad to see you two are getting along,” he said, watching them. Liz covered herself and ran to the bathroom. “Man, Colin would kick your ass if he saw you”.
“Yeah? Well I should kick yours while your hear,” Harry said as he stood up and walked towards Tom. “Why the hell are you hear?”
“I've come to visit you,” he said, pushing himself through the blocked path and sat down on Liz's bed. “Comfortable”.
Harry walked over to him at a quick pace and punched him in the stomach as hard as he could, leaving Tom gasping for air.
“There, now we're even”.
“Great,” Tom managed to say on the ground, both hands on his stomach.

Secrets

Harry walked into the kitchen/dining room to see Liz and Tom having a conversation.
“Yeah, that was pretty embarrassing,” Liz said.
“What was?” Harry said, grabbing a seat next to her.
“Oh, how Tom walked in on us,” she said.
“Yeah, don't you knock?” he joked.
“Well I never thought of you two the dating type,” Tom said, taking a sip of some O.J.
“Oh, we're not dating,” Liz said in a hurry.
“We're not?” Harry said, staring at her. “We're not”. He shook his head.
“But you guys sleep together?” Tom questioned.
They both looked at each other. “Yes,” they replied at the same time.
“Well, that's cool”.
“Yeah, so how are you and Shelly doing?” Harry asked.
“Well, uh,” Tom stammered. “The thing is, she was going to come with me here”.
“Why didn't she? I miss her,” Liz spoke up.
“Well see, her mother walked in on us”.
“Walked in on you? Doing what exactly?” Harry asked, face getting a bit red.
“Uh,” Tom looked around. “She walked in on us having sex okay!” he blurted out.
Harry got up and punched Tom in the face. “Get the hell out of my home”.

Jaime and Shelly got up and headed to the restroom.
“You know, I've always wondered what girls do in there together,” Paul said out loud.
“You sick bastard,” Colin laughed. The gang were once again hanging out at Mandy's, having their usual lunch.
“So what are you two doing tonight,” Colin asked Paul who was stuffing his mouth with french fries.
“Oh,” he almost said. He swallowed and said, “I think we're gonna have some fun tonight if you know what I mean”. He winked.
“So a game of Monopoly while watching Grease then huh?”
“Yes,” Paul sighed. “I'd like to know where this relationship is going. I mean, all we do is hang out. It's nice and all but,” he was interrupted by Colin gazing behind him. Paul turned around and saw a girl busing the tables. “Who's that?”
“Aislynn,” Colin said.
“Well that's a weird name,” he said turning back around. “Got the hots for her don't ya?”
“Oh yeah!”
“Aislynn!” Paul yelled then he ducked underneath the table.
“Oh hey Potter,” she said, walking over to him with a tray of dirty dishes in her arms. She glanced down at the table and saw Paul hiding. “Who's your friend?”
“Oh that's no one,” he said. Paul waved from the ground. “Whens your next break?”
Aislynn looked at her watch. “About twenty minutes. Why?”
“'Cause I'll meet you out back,” he told her. “Okay?”
“Sure, I'd better get back to work. Bye,” she turned around and went to the next table across from them.
“Smooth,” Paul said. Colin kicked him in the face. “God damnit!”

Jaime looked into the mirror and put on some make-up. “So what's up with you and Tom? Why didn't you go with him?”
Shelly was at the mirror beside hers, doing the same thing. “Harry's there”.
“What does Harry have to do with anything?”
“Well he left town 'cause of me and Tom,” she said and pulled out some more make-up from her purse.
“Ah, I see. And do you have feelings for Harry as well as Tom?”
“I don't know. I know that I like Tom a lot and he's a great boyfriend. But then there's Harry. He's just, different”.
“And who would you choose if you were given the choice?”
“Tom most likely, but I don't know why. It might be because I slept with him. I don't know.”
“You slept with Tom!?” Jaime shrieked.
Shelly nodded.
“Wow,” Jaime said with a huge smile on her face. “I never thought of you as the one having sex at this age. What was it like?”
“You mean you haven't with Paul?” Shelly said surprised.
“I have never gone all the way. Why is that shocking?”
“No, I mean, it's Paul. I think I would screw him if I were dating him,” she laughed. Jaime didn't think it was that funny.
“You think I would just sleep with him after dating him for a couple weeks like you and Tom?”
“I didn't mean it like that,” Shelly said, backing off. “I'm sorry”.
“You better be you bitch”. Jaime packed up her things and stormed out of the door.

Colin waited out back of Mandy's for Aislynn.
“You're late,” he said as she walked through the back door.
“Yeah, sorry. Didn't think it was a date or anything,” she joked around with him. “So what's so important that you wanted to meet me back here for?”
Colin walked up to her and kissed her. Aislynn stood there then pushed him off.
“What the hell is wrong with you?”
“Sorry, I just thought,” he said, totally embarrassed. “I'm sorry Aislynn”.
“You better be you ass. Should've warned me”, she then threw herself at him, almost swallowing his tongue in her mouth.

“Where's Colin,”Jaime asked as she came back into the diner, Shelly following behind her.
“Oh he's probably macking that waitress he met the other day,” Paul said.
Shelly grabbed her jacket and left.
“What's up with her? She doesn't like Colin does she?!”
“No, just being a bitch,” Jaime sat down beside Paul. “So the waitress huh?”
“Yeah, I called her over here and he asked her to meet her out back at her break”.
“Wow, just think,” she said. “He was just hitting on me the other day”.
“What?”

Aislynn got off of Colin, pulling down her skirt and pulling up her shirt. “Thank you, I have to get back to work. Here's my number,” she said and wrote it on his palm of his hand. “Call me”.
“Sure thing babe,” Colin said as he got up off the ground. Aislynn went back into Mandy's, going back to work. The door shut and opened back up.
“Hey Paul,” Colin said, doing up his pants. How”
Punch.
“OW!” Colin had his hands to his face, blood dripping down from his nose. “What the hell is wrong with you man?!”
“Heard you were hitting on my girlfriend and had the sudden urge to hit you. Sorry,” Paul got down and looked at Colin's face. “You okay?”
“Other than having a black eye, yes. I'm okay, thank you for asking”.
“No problem,” Paul got up and kicked Colin's leg.
“Now what was that for?”
“Don't do it again,” Paul went back inside.
“Well damn”.

KNOCK, KNOCK, KNOCK
Harry answered the door.
“Oh hey. What you guys doing here?”
Ashley and Kevin walked into the house. “Hey Harry. We just came to see ya guys,” Ashley said.
“Oh well Liz and Tom are inside the dining room,” he lead them the way.
“Who's Tom?” Kevin asked.
“Friend of ours from L.A. Came to visit us”.
“Oh I see”.
“Yeah, I think you two should get along good. He's into computer stuff”.
“Cool”.

“Oh hey Ashley,” Liz said. “And Kevin,” she started to blush.
“Hey,” they both said together.
“Oh that's Tom there,” Harry said pointing to him. “This is my cousin Ashley and her boyfriend Kevin”.
“Hey,” Tom said from the other side of the table.
“Hey there Tom, I think we met before,” Ashley said.
Tom thought about it for a second.
“Ah, yes,” he said. “You were at that party and you were drunk. You threw up on my shoes.”
“Good times,” she laughed. “What's new with you?” Both her and Kev took a seet.
“Not much. I think me and my girlfriend just broke up though”.
“You mean the one that you stole from Harry?” Harry darted a dirty look towards her. “Liz told me about it”.
“Yeah. I guess she liked me better. And the reason I have this shiner”.
Kev and Ashley laughed. “So what did you guys do after the date the other night? I hope we didn't ruin, well I hope Kevin didn't ruin it for you,” Ashley asked.
“Oh why what happened?” Tom asked.
“Kevin and Liz here decided to make out while me and Harry went to get something from the dessert bar”. She nudged at her boyfriend.
“Well I don't think you ruined it for them,” Tom said laughing. “I walked in on them dis morning”.
Kevin beamed at Liz. “Walked in on them? Doing what?”
“Well let's say the only clothes I saw were on the ground”. Both Ashley's and Kevin's eyes popped out of their heads. “Yup. Harry and Liz. Who would've thought?”
“Not me,” Kevin whispered. He still couldn't get his eyes off of Liz. She looked stunning. He wanted to get her alone.
“So Tom, what happened between you and your girlfriend?” Ashley asked.
“Well let me see,” he started. “We slept together, her parents walked in us, forbid us to see each other, we decided to come here together, and she ditched me at the bus terminal”. He managed that in one breath.
“Wow,” Kevin said. “Well I need to pee”. He looked at Liz, almost telling her to follow.
“That's nice to know,” Harry said. “So why did Shelly leave you there Tom?”
“No idea. She just said she couldn't. Probably back in L.A. all over some other guy or something”.
“Gees Tom, that's a little harsh,” Liz interrupted. “I don't think Shelly is that kind of person”.
“Yeah I know, I'm just upset”.
“I understand,” Harry said. “I felt pretty depressed after I found out that one of my best friends was making out with the only girl I ever cared about,” he said. “But I guess it all turned out great,” he put his arm around Liz, kissing her on the lips.
“Aw,” Tom and Ashley said together. “What's taking Kev so long?” Ashley asked, looking around.
“I'll go check on him,” Liz got up and went down the hallway.

Liz wondered down the hallway towards the restroom.
“Psst,” she whispered. “Kevin”.
“Hey,” he said, coming out from around the bend. “What took you so long?”
They locked lips.

Holly and Nate laid in bed, fully naked.
“Oh my god you're amazing,” Holly said, her head resting on his chest.
“Really? Thought it could've been better,” he joked.
“Oh really,” she bit his nipple.
“Ow! Gees woman!” he shouted. He squeezed her ass and made her squeel. They laughed together and finally calmed down. She laid back down on his body.
“Do you love me?” Holly asked.
“What kind of question is that? Of course I love you”.
“I mean,” she said. “Do you really love me? Would you ever marry me?”
Nate looked at her. “Any day”.
“Would you ever want any children with me?”
“I would love to be the father of you babies”. She smiled and kissed him.

Shelly walked down the road thinking about what she had just said to Jaime. She didn't mean anything by what she said.
“SHELLY!” Marcus said from across the street.
“Oh hey Marcus,” she said, smiling.
“Where you off to?”
“Home, you?”
“I was gonna go to Mandy's but is it alright if I can hang out with you?”
“Sure if you want to?” They started walking down the street.
“So where's Tom? Usually you two are together all the time”.
“He went to Hollywood. Visiting Harry and Liz”.
“Oh, I see. Why didn't you go?” he asked.
“I don't know. I should've. I hate it here,” she said. “I think everyone hates me or something. I mean, Harry left because of me and Tom kind of left because of me. And now Jaime's mad at me”.
“Why Jaime pissed off at you?”
“I said something but she took it the wrong way”.
“Oh. Well, I don't hate you Shells”.
“Thanks,” she smiled. “I don't hate you either Marcus”.

The door unlocked and opened, Jaime and Paul walked into the apartment.
“Anyone home?” he shouted. “Guess not,” he said looking down at Jaime. “Make yourself at home, if you can find somewhere to sit”. He scanned the room, noticing that everything was covered with either clothes, garbage, or beer bottles. “Oh there!” He pointed at something that looked like a chair covered by pizza boxes.
Jaime walked over and brushed everything down to the ground.
“Want something to drink baby?”
“Uh sure,” she said. “What you got?”
“Beer”. She wasn't surprised.
“I'm only fourteen Paul”.
“Yeah so? Your point is?”
“That your an idiot”.
“A sexy idiot,” he said, closing the fridge.
“Who's are these?” Jaime asked, holding up a pair of blue jeans and a white shirt.
“No idea”.

The door unlocked and opened, Jaime and Paul walked into the apartment.
“Anyone home?” he shouted.
“Shit!” Nate said in the bedroom. “Get dressed”.
Holly got up and found her underwear and slipped them on. “Where the hells my shirt and pants!?”
“I think they're out in the living room, remember? That's where I “.
“Yeah I remember. Keep it down”.
“Why? Isn't it turning you on? They could walk in us anytime?”
“Sure Nate, it's my dream to be caught naked with you”.
“It's mine,” he laughed.

“So what yeah wanna do?” Paul asked sitting on a pile of dirty clothes.
“How about we go to your bedroom?” she asked, biting her bottom lip.
“Why? What's in there?”

“Shit!” Holly fell over.

“What was that?” Jaime asked hearing a thod in the other room.
“I don't know, I'll check it out”

“Has anyone ever told you you're sexy half-dressed?” Nate said, pulling up his pants.
“No Nate! Get over here and help me up!”
Nate walked over there and his pants fell down to his ancles again. “Damn!” He put out his hands and tried to pull her up but fell on top of her.
Paul opened the door, “What the hell are you two doing?”
“Uh,” Nate stammered.

“What the hell is taking Liz and Kev so long?” Ashley said.
Both Ashley and Harry walked down the hall, looking for the two.

“Oh yes Liz, YES!”

“What the hell are you two doing!?” Harry yelled. Liz was on her knees in front of a pantless Kevin.
“Erm..”
Harry

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 8:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Episode Seven : Nate
Guest Starring: Aislynn

Written By: Harry and Tom

Previously on Secrets...
“I loved you inside of me,” Shelly told Tom
“You did did you?”
“MOM!” Shelly looked to see who had just spoken to find her mother and father in her bedroom doorway.

“Two tickets to Hollywood on the 4:35 bus,” Tom said to the woman in the ticket booth.
Shelly looked at him and started to cry.
“What is it?” he asked concerned.
She shook her head. “I can't do this. I'm sorry,” she said, handing him the ticket back. She ran out of the bus station.

Colin walked up to Aislynn and kissed her. She stood there then pushed him off.
“What the hell is wrong with you?”
“Sorry, I just thought,” he said, totally embarrassed. “I'm sorry Aislynn”.
“You better be you ass. Should've warned me”, she then threw herself at him, almost swallowing his tongue in her mouth.

“Has anyone ever told you you're sexy half-dressed?” Nate said, pulling up his pants.
“No Nate! Get over here and help me up!”
Nate walked over there and his pants fell down to his ancles again. “Damn!” He put out his hands and tried to pull her up but fell on top of her.
Paul opened the door, “What the hell are you two doing?”
“Uh,” Nate stammered.

And Now, Secrets...

She was a fast machine, she kept the motor clean,
She was the best damn woman that I'd ever seen
She had the sightless eyes, tellin' me no lie,
Knockin' me out with those American thighs
Takin' more than her share, had me fightin' for air,
She told me to come but I was already there
'Cause the walls start shakin', the earth was quakin',
My mind was achin', we were makin' it and you-

Music blasted as Nate's bed bounced off the wall fiercely, Holly moaning underneath him.
“OH YES!” she yelled out. He finally slowed down and came to a stop, laying beside her.
“That was great,” she laughed and rested her head on his head.
“Well thank you. I need to get to work,” he said, getting up and letting Holly's head drop to the mattress.
“But you never work”.
“Yeah, well someone needs to pay the damn bills and obviously Paul isn't going to do it”.
“Okay, well when will you be back home?” she asked watching Nate getting dressed.
“Sometime tonight so don't wait up for me”.
“What's up with you lately?” she asked, removing the blankets and pulling on a pair of panties and a bra.
“I just have a lot of things on my mind okay,” he said, pulling on a shirt. “I'm sorry if I've been ditching you a bit lately but I have to get some money or I'm going to end up homeless”.
“Well tell Paul to get his ass out there and get a job then”.
“Yeah right”. He put on some socks and walked over to her, kissing her sweet lips. “Love yeah,” and he walked out the door.
“Bye”.

Secrets

Shelly and Marcus walked down the street, looking for something to do. There was a dead silence between the two. They hardly hang out with each other, and barley knew anything about each other, but their was a strange feeling between them and they both felt it. They walk around the corner, and found themselves at the store were Vicky works.
“Well might as well see what old Vickster is doing,” Marcus said.
“Alright,” Shelly said as they walked into the store, even though there was a part of Shelly that didn't what to talk to anyone else. She just wanted to hang out with Marcus.
“What am I thinking... I must be going out of my mind,” she thought to herself.
“Hey guys, out for a stroll?” Vicky asked as they walked in.
“No our flying carpet ran out of gas, on our way to the super-bowel, we need bus fair,” Marcus said, joking around. They all laughed.
“Okay, okay. Don't need to make me look like an idiot” Vicky said.
“Don't worry Vicky, that's not hard” Marcus said joking again. “What's up with you lately?”
“Not much. Same old, same old,” she said. “You guys? And Shelly, haven't seen yeah in awhile”.
“I know, I've been sort of busy”.
“With what?”
“Oh nothing, just kinda got out of a relationship with Tom,” she said.
“Why what happened?”
“Don't wanna talk about it,” avoiding the subject. “What's new with you?”
“Nothing at all. I'm always stuck here. I think I'm going to quit this job,” she said, frustrated.
“Yeah you should, you could hang out with us more,” Marcus said.
“Yeah,” Shelly said excitingly. “You could get a different job with better hours or something”.
“I was thinking about it, I think I'll do it tomorrow,” she said watching Marcus open up a can of soda. “You're not paying for that are you?”
“Nope, maybe you'll get fired before you quit,” he laughed.
“Why don't you just quit right now?” asked Shelly.
“'Cause my boss is in Canada visiting family and won't be back till tomorrow,” she explained. “Or else I would”.
“I see, well me and Shells are gonna go hang out at her place,” he said. “Nice seeing you again and don't be afraid to stop by”. The two walked out the door.

Holly, Paul, Jaime and Colin sat at Mandy's enjoying their daily lunch. The restaurant was getting ready for the Christmas holidays, hanging up decorations and lights.
“Getting kinda festive in here,” Paul pointed out. “It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas”.
“Oh my,” Colin said. “Seriously Paul, where do you come up with these things that come out your mouth?”
“No idea, but why don't you shut up,” he said.
“So Colin, who's this Aislynn chick you were with out back?” Holly asked. “Paul told me he saw her go back inside and you were like doing up your pants or something”.
“Gees Paul, gotta be a bastard and tell everyone?”
“Why yes I do Colin. It's a gift of mine,” he said. “Merry Christmas”.
“Asshole”.
“Thanks,” Paul said then squirting a bottle of ketchup at Colin, making a mess all over his shirt.
“This is new you,” he stopped. “Hey Aislynn,” he said as he saw the waitress walk by.
“Oh hey there Potter, what's up with you?” she asked, staring at his ketchup-covered shirt.
“Paul”. Only one word and she knew what he was talking about.
“I see,” she laughed. “Who are all your other friends?”
“Oh well you know Paul, the girl next to him is his girlfriend, Jaime,” he pointed. “And that's Holly”.
“Nice to meet you all,” Aislynn said happily.
“Why don't you come to hang out with us on your break?” Colin insisted. “Maybe we can all get to know you better?”
“I'm gonna have to take a rain check on that, I have to meet my boyfriend later on,” she said.
“You have a boyfriend?” Colin's jaw dropped.
“Oh yeah, he's a little geeky looking and loves to play rough. I think his name is Colin,” she winked and walked away.
“She freaking scarred me there,” Colin said, relieved. “Well that wasn't really funny”.
“Oh I think it was. You should've seen your face,” Paul laughed.
“I swear, I'm gonna kick you in the nuts soon,” Colin said.
“Gettin' a bit mad there Colin?” Jaime said.
“Of course I am! I mean,” he said, raising his voice a bit. “He just doesn't shut up!”
“Take it easy MG,” Holly said, trying not to laugh.
“Oh why don't you go screw Nate some more huh?”
“F you,” Holly said and got up.
“Where you going Holly?” Jaime asked.
“I'm leaving. I don't feel like staying around a dick like Colin”.
“Well I'm coming to then,” Jaime got up and left with Holly.
“Well I'm off to leave you alone with your precious Aislynn,” Paul said. “And you owe me twenty bucks”.
“Yeah, just leave,” Colin laughed.
“See you later there Potter,” Paul said and got up and left through the doors.

Tom stepped off the bus, dragging along his suit cases. He walked down the terminal, stepped out the front door and looked around.
“Aw, home” he said to himself. Te looked down at his watch, he saw the date, almost Christmas. “Well looks like I got some business to take care of,” he said to himself again. He looked across the parking lot and saw the nearest grocery store.
“Eggnog,” he smiled.

“Yeah, I saw it. It wasn't that bad but,” Aislynn said but was interrupted by Tom walking into the diner, carrying six big grocery bags full of eggnog,
“Hey Colin, who's your lady friend?” he said, setting the bags down on the table.
“Hey Tom! Your back in town, nice to see you again. This is Aislynn, my new girlfriend”. Colin introduced the two. “What brought you back so soon?”
“Oh, it's kind of crazy back there,” Tom laughed.
“How's Liz doing?”
“Liz?” Tom bursted out laughing. “I think Liz is doing well. Harry might be coming back soon though to, I don't think he can handle the whole Liz thing anymore”.
“What do you mean?”
“Well they were kind of dating and then she met his cousin's boyfriend, Kevin, and yeah,” he began. “That's where it all got kinda confusing. I had to get out of there”.
“Liz was with Harry and now she's with a guy named Kevin?” Colin looked shocked.
“Yup, pretty crazy eh?” Tom asked. “We even caught the two, uh nevermind. I'll tell you later. Do you know where I can find Shelly?”
“Yeah,” Colin said. “Last place I saw her was with Marcus walking around the streets. Why don't you check their houses”.
“Sure, thanks Colin. Nice to meet you Aislynn,” Tom said and waved good-bye.
“Weird guy,” she said. “Enough eggnog?”

Nate sat at his desk at work, studying his computer. He had been on the Spam threads at LVI.
“Nathan, can you run me off a copy of this?” a woman said, handing him a sheet of paper.
“Sure thing,” he said, taking it to the photocopying machine. He pressed a few buttons and a young, attractive woman came up behind him and squeezed his butt.
“Hey there Nate,” she said. “What's up?”
“Why hello there Amy,” he smiled and turned around to face her.
“What took you so long to get here? I've been waiting for you,” she sulked. Her arms were wrapped around his waist.
“Friend of mine needed some help with something,” he lied. “I missed you to baby”. They kissed. “What are you doing this weekend?”
“I don't have any plans yet. Why?”
“Why don't we get a hotel room?” he flirted. “We can spend the night together”.
“Sounds like fun baby,” she smiled and stuck out her tongue a bit. Nate leaned forward and kissed her again.
“It's a date then,” he said and smacked her ass while walking away.

Holly, Paul and Jaime walked down the road, admiring all the Christmas lights up.
“I wish it would snow here,” Jaime said holding Paul's hand.
“You want snow?” he said.
“Yes, I've always wanted snow,” she smiled. “I want to make a snowman and make snow angels,” she said.
“You're going to get snow. You are having a white Christmas this year,” he said.
“That's so sweet Pauly,” Holly said. “I wish Nate would do something like that for me”.
“Where is Nate today anyways?” Jaime asked.
“Work”.
“Since when does he work?” Paul asked.
“Since there's bills to pay and you don't work,” Holly explained.
“Oh, that's when,” Paul laughed. “Yeah, I really should get a job”.
“Yeah 'cause then you would have money to spend on me,” Jaime hip-checked Paul.
“Why would I spend it on you?”
“”Cause you love me, that's why,” Jaime said.
“Oh, who said I loved you?” he joked and then kissing her.
“You guys are perfect for each other,” Holly said from the side. “Just don't get to carried away in the street”.
“We'll try not to,” Jaime said.

Shelly and Marcus sat inside her room watching some movies.
“What you wanna watch next?” he asked her.
“Uh,” she thought. “How about War of the Worlds?”
“Sure,” he said. “That's a good one”.
He put the disc onto the DVD player and waited for the menu to pop up on the screen.
“So, Shelly?”
“Yeah?”
“I've been meaning to tell you something very important and I'm kinda nervous”.
“I think I know what it is,” she said, brushing her hair back.
“Okay, well,” he sat there gazing at her. “I've been having mixed feelings for you”.
“I know what you mean,” she said. “I think I have the same feelings,” she started to blush.
Marcus used his hand to brush away the rest of her hair out of her face. He leaned in and kissed her. They both fell backwards onto the bed, lips never leaving each others.
“Mmm,” she moaned. Marcus's hands were on around her head, pulling her closer gently. This is one of the softest kiss she has ever had. They didn't open mouths.
He pulled away and smiled. She blushed and turned back to the T.V. to watch the movie. Their hands met each others and sat there, holding hands.

Nate finally got finished work and headed to his car.
He heard his window getting knocked on and he turned around to see Amy there. He rolled down his window.
“Hey sweetie, wanna give me a ride?” she asked.
“Sure,” he said, unlocking the door. She got in and sat down.
“Wanna have some fun?” she asked, biting her bottom lip and smiling.
“What do you mean by fun?”
“Drive and I'll show you,” she said. Nate put the car in gear and drove off.

Tom knocked on Shelly's door with his bag of eggnog in his hand.
“Anyone home?” he yelled.
The door slowly opened and saw that Shelly answered it.
“Tom!” she said, hugging him. “Oh my god I've missed you!” She kissed him and Tom kissed her back.
“I've missed you to,” he smiled. “Eggnog?”

Paul, Jaime and Holly still walked around town, trying to find something to do.
“Jaime, would you ever kiss another girl?” Paul asked her.
“Maybe for money,” she said laughing. “Why? You willing to pay?”
“No, I was just checking, I thought you would”.
“What about you Holly?” Jaime asked.
“I don't think so,” she said smiling. “Not that type of girl”.
“Sure,” Paul and Jaime said together.

“What are you doing back?” Shelly asked, couldn't seem to get her arms aways from Tom. “I mean, what made you come back?”
“Way too confusing there and I just missed you way to much!” he said smiling and kissed her again. “What have you been up to?”
Marcus walked into the room, not noticing Tom there.
“Who was at the door, I was getting ready to make out,” he laughed.
Shelly stood there silently.
“Oh,” he said slowly. “Hey Tom”.
Tom stood there and took his arms off of Shelly. “I see. Well I'm off. I'll,” he said. He was so shocked. “I'll talk to you later”.

“Would you ever kiss another guy Paul?” Jaime asked.
“Hell no,” he answered.

Dont cha wish your girlfriend was hot like me?
Dont cha wish your girlfriend was a freak like me?
Dont cha
Dont cha baby

A car pulled up beside them playing this song. Nate was sitting in the driver's seat. Face red and sweating.
“Nate!” Holly said, running over to the car.
“HOLLY!” he said, moving his down to his lap.
“Can I get a ride to your place?”
“Uh,” he said, trying not to moan. “Oh god,” he said under his breath.
“What?”
“OH GOD!” he yelled.
“What the hell are you doing in there Nate?” she demanded. She opened up his door and saw a blonde girl's face in between his legs. “You're an asshole!” she yelled at him in tears. “I never want to see you again you bastard!”
Holly ran down the street crying. Nate was sitting in his seat yelling out her name but she didn't turn around.
“HOLLY! Come back!”
Harry

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 8:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Episode Eight : Christmas - Part One : Christmas Eve
Starring: Nate, Holly, Vicky, Pauly, Colin, Liz, Tom, Jaime, Shelly and Marcus
Guest Starring: Aislynn, Kevin, Ashley, Harry and Amy
Special Gues Star: Warren

Christmas Eve. Everyone was getting ready, wrapping the rest of the gifts they bought for friends and family and excited for the next day, Christmas.
Holly sat in her room sulking about how she saw Nate the other day. She couldn't believe that he would do something like that. She had gotten about twenty voice mails that night from him but she ignored each and every one.
Her phone rang and she checked her caller I.D. It was long distance. “Must be Harry,” she thought.
“Hello,” she picked up the phone.
“Wonka!” Harry said on the other line.
“Hey Harry,” Holly replying.
“How yeah holding up? I heard what happened”.
“I'm doing okay,” she lied.
“Well that's good. Well I'm just calling to tell you that we're all coming down tonight to Nate's party, you coming?”
“Um, no. I don't think so,” she said, tears running down her cheek.
“You sure? I mean, you haven't seen me or Liz in awhile. Ashley and Kevin are coming down to”.
“Well stop by here later 'cause I'm not going”.
“Okay, do whatever you want. We're going to the party to have a good time,” Harry said.
“Hey Holly!” Liz's voice was heard in the background.
“Hey Liz, tell her I miss her,” Holly told Harry.
Harry repeated and Holly heard Liz say, “I miss you too Holls! Can't wait till tonight!”
“Yup, yippy,” Holly said.

Nate laid in his bed with Amy.
“Nate, we gotta get to work,” she announced. She was laying on him naked.
“Go ahead, I'm not going in today,” he told her. He tore the blankets off of them and got out of bed.
“Cold?” she laughed.
“Yeah, it's a bit nipply in here,” he joked.
“Maybe I can warm you up?” she said, getting up and walking over to him. Their naked bodies rubbed against each other.
Paul walked into the room.
“Gees Nate, get some clothes on,” he said closing his eyes.
“No you like it,” Nate said putting on a pair of boxers. “Better?”
“A bit,” Paul said, uncovering his eyes.
“I don't hear you complaining about Amy's clothes”.
“Well of course I'm not,” Paul laughed. “I was wondering where all the Fruit Loops went”.
“I ate them the other day,” Nate said. “Let me tell you this, they were delicious”.
Paul closed the door and walked out.
“He's kinda cute,” Amy said. “Maybe we can have a threesome,” she laughed.

Secrets

Liz, Harry, Kevin and Ashley arrived at Harry's house about eleven in the morning.
“MOM!” Harry yelled. “I'm home!” They all dropped off their bags in Harry's room and headed back out to do some visiting.
“Where ya wanna go first?” Liz asked.
“How about Mandy's? Usually everyone hangs out there,” Harry thought. “Well I wanna say hey to Holls first then I'll meet you guys there, kay?”
“Sure”. They all went separate ways.

Paul and Jaime sat underneath mistletoe, smooching. They spent the night together at his place, listening to Nate and Amy all night.
“Can you believe it?” Jaime said excitingly.
“No! I mean, six time!” Paul said, eyes popping out of his head.
“Not that you dummy. It's Christmas Eve!” she said, kissing him again.
“Thought you didn't celebrate Christmas,” he asked.
“I don't, but I still love this time a year. Everyone's so cheery”.
“Yeah? Well all I need is you,” he started. His eyes wondered all over her body. “And a short skirt”. She smacked him and kissed him once again.

“You sunk my god damn battleship!” Marcus yelled, throwing game pieces all over the room. Shelly sat across from him laughing.
“Well you just suck at this game,” she said smiling. “You put all your boats in one corner”.
“It's how I've always played it,” he laughed. “Get over here and kiss me”.
Shelly walked over to him, sitting on his lap and wrapping her arms around his neck.
“So how long is this going to last?” he asked her.
She got a puzzled look on her face, “What do you mean by that?”
“Well I mean, every guy you date, he usually finds you with someone else”.
“Who!?”
“Well first with Tom and Harry,” he pointed out.
“I never dated Harry!” she explained.
“Okay then, explain last night when Tom was here”.
“We broke up when he left for Hollywood. Do you have a problem with that?” she said.
“No, just wondering,” he said, looking in her eyes. “So how long do you expect us to be together?”
“As long as I want,” she grinned. They kissed and fell back on the couch.

Nate was inside one of the bars in town, getting ready for his party tonight.
“Warren, get your ass over here and help me,” he yelled. Warren came over and steadied the latter while Nate climbed up it and hung up some decorations and mistletoe.
“Looks good,” Warren said from below.
“Thanks. Do you know when that karaoke guy is supposed to get here?”
“No idea,” he said. “By the way, why are you having a karaoke party?”
“'Cause it will be fun and we're all getting drunk anyways”.
“I see”.
“You're coming aren't you?” Nate got off the latter and moved it to another place and went up it again.
“Yeah, who else is coming?”
“Everyone I pretty much know”.
“And Holly?” Nate froze and thought about that. What if Holly didn't come? Would that mean Harry wouldn't come and same as Tom because of Harry? Even Shelly? Marcus as well?
“I hope so,” Nate said. “I didn't mean to hurt her like that”.
“Well you shouldn't have been with that Amy girl”.
“Yeah I know”.
Nate climbed down the latter and put it against the wall. “Wanna get me a cold beer?”
Warren strolled over behind the bar and poured Nate a beer. He swallowed it like it was water.
“So what is it with you and Amy?”
“I don't know,” he sighed. “I wish it didn't happen though. I just want everything back to normal”.
Warren poured himself a beer as well and took a sip. “Well you're pretty damn smart”.
They both sat there quietly and Nate looked up, they had been sitting underneath one of his mistletoes. They looked at each other and backed away a bit. “In your dreams,” Nate said.

“Kick some ass Buffy! DUST HIM!” Paul yelled, watching T.V. “Yes! YES! YES!”
“What the hell Pauly,” Jaime said laughing as she walked into the room.
He turned off the tv and motioned for her to come to him. Jaime looked at him, wondering what he was trying to do. He motioned for her again.
“Come here,” he said. Jaime went over to him and sat down beside him, putting her hand on his.
“What is it?” she said curiously and nervously. Paul pulled out something from underneath all the garbage around the couch.
“Here,” he said, handing it to her.
She gazed at it and almost cried. He had given her a glass globe that looked as if he made it himself. Inside it was an exact replica of her house and snow was falling all around it.
“Merry Christmas,” he said smiling.
“Thank you Paul. Thank you,” she said. This was one of the most beautiful presents she had ever gotten. She grabbed the front of his shirt and pulled him near her and kissed him gently. “I love you”.
“I love you to,” he said. This was the first time he had ever said that and meant it.
Jaime laughed and smiled, shaking up the glass globe and watching snow fall all around her little house.

Harry knocked on Holly's bedroom and walked in, “Wonka!”
Holly looked up at him from her computer and said, “Hey”. Harry walked over to the computer and checked out the screen. She had the Recycle Bin up and there were over a hundred pictures of Nate in it. She then emptied it.
“There gone,” she said happily. “What's up?”
“Wow,” he said shocked. He then sighed and sat down on her bed. “You gotta come to the party tonight Holly,” he pleaded her.
“I already told you no you dumbass”.
“Oh common! You're going to regret not going. I'm not saying you even have to talk to him”.
Holly looked at Harry and thought about it, “Maybe. We'll see.”
“Good. So, you're coming with me right now”.
“Where?”
“We're going to go visit some people. It's been weeks since I saw everyone”. He grabbed her arm and dragged her out of the room.

Liz and the others arrived inside Mandy's to notice that no one was there.
“What the hell,” Liz said.
“Well it is Christmas Eve. Maybe they're all at home,” Ashley said. She looked around to see the the whole place was pretty much empty. “Yeah, that's it”.
“Well then we'll go back to Harry's place”. She was about to get to the door and looked back. Kevin was at the cashier ordering some food. “Damnit Kev! Get your ass over here”. Liz walked over to him and grabbed his hand while he scrambled to grad his fries.
“I was hungry”.
“Well you can eat later,” she winked. He looked at her puzzled and then finally smiled, getting it.
They walked to the door and it opened as Liz reached it. It swung open, revealing Colin on the other side.

Man I Feel Like A Woman by Shania Twain plays inside the bar while Nate and Warren were getting ready for the party.
“You think we got enough booze?” Nate asked.
“Damn Nate, there's enough there for three parties of a hundred people,” he said, looking at the stacks of beer. “Yeah, I think we got enough”.
Nate laughed and walked towards the phone.
“Who ya calling?” Warren asked.
“I gotta call Harry, he's trying to get Holly to come,” Nate said picking up the phone and dialing his cell. “Hey Harry,” he said.
“Oh hey Nate,” Harry's answered. “What's up?”
“I was just calling to see if you convinced Holly to come?”
“She said maybe. Hey have you seen Shelly around? I wanted to see her”.
“Uh no. But she's been hanging around Marcus a lot”.
“Thanks. Okay well see you tonight then?”
“Yeah”. Nate hung up the phone. “Man, I feel like a woman,” he sang.

Liz and Kevin snook into the bathroom together, leaving Ashley sitting inside Harry's room all alone.
The two were playing around with each other, tickling and licking. Kevin then took his mouth and placed it onto her mouth, forcing his tongue into her. She too shoved her tongue into his mouth. Kevin leaned on her and put his hand on her ass while the other on the wall. Liz placed her hand onto his crouch and rubbed his pants.
“Do you think she can here us?” Liz panted. Both of them were sweating very heavily.
“I hope not,” he said and then ripped open her shirt.
“HEY!,” she shrieked. “This is my favorite shit”. The shirt was now ripped in half in the front, revealing her skinny stomach and her perky breasts being held in her pink lace bra.
“I love it to,” he shoved his tongue back into her mouth. They both moved over to the left a bit and hit the wall. Liz broke free from the kiss and went down on her knees and undid his fly.
“Merry Christmas,” she said and laughed.

Ashley lay on the bed, looking through some magazines.
“Can I come in?” Tom said from the door. Ashley motioned for him to come in. He sat on the bed next to her and looked at the magazine.
“What the hell are you looking at?” he said noticing a Playboy magazine underneath the others.
“They're Harry's” she laughed. “Wanna look?”
Tom shook his head and laughed. “Where's Liz and Kev?”
“Probably screwing in the bathroom,” she pointed out. At that moment they heard a thud coming from that direction. “Yup”.
“Those two hit it off pretty good didn't they?”
“Yeah, well I don't care anymore. I know that he won't come back to me now anyways”.
Tom sighed. “I know what you mean”.
She looked at him.
“I went over to see Shelly and found out that she's with someone else now”.
Ashley looked shocked and then said, “Well it's better than your boyfriend screwing your cousin's girlfriend isn't it?” They both smiled and gazed at each other. Ashley bit her lip and looked back down at the magazines. “Here,” she said. She tossed over the Playboy.
“Thanks,” Tom said laughing and flipped through the pages.

Nate looks up at the clock, “Eight o'clock. Guys should be here anytime”.
“Did you want the music on now?” Warren asked.
“What do you mean? The music is on,” Nate said listening to Save a Horse, Ride a Cowboy by Big and Rich. Warren looked at him and laughed.
“You really are a freak”.

Around 8:30, Colin and Vicky showed up together. On the other side of Colin was Aislynn, clinged to his arm.
Holly finally shown her face at the door at about 10. Everyone was surprised that she actually showed up but she did go straight to the bar where she sat and chatted with Warren.

“So Holly finally got here eh?” Colin asked Harry who was sitting next to him.
“Yeah I guess so huh?” Harry glanced over at Holly and saw her gulping down her beer.
“And what happened between you and Liz?” Colin asked. “I heard you two had a thing back in Hollywood.”
“Yeah,” Harry said. “But then she met Kevin and,” he looked at the dance floor to see Liz rubbing her hands all down Kevin’s body. “And she’s all over him”.
“I can see that,” Colin laughed, seeing Harry’s face go red.
“It sucks”.
“What?”
“The fact that every time I get with a girl or someone I really like, either a friend or someone takes her away from me”.
“Yeah, it does, doesn’t it?” Colin glared at Liz. “I know what you mean”.

Tom sat down next to Harry and Colin. Ashley followed.
“Hey guys,” he said sitting down. “What’s up?”
“Oh nothing, just thinking how much life sucks,” Harry said.
“Ah,” Tom grinned. “That topic”.
“What are you guys up to? You two look happy,” Colin asked.
“Nothing. Can’t we be happy for the fact that it’s the holidays?” Ashley said, then hugged Tom. “Wanna dance?”
Tom and Ashley left the table and went to the dance floor and danced next to Kevin and Liz who were now almost half undressed. Kevin had only his shirt on and Liz’s shirt was unbuttoned.
“Well hate to leave you here alone Harry,” Colin said standing up. “But I have a lady waiting for me. At that moment, Aislynn appeared from the bathroom and to Colin, she lit up the whole room.
“Have fun,” Harry said, he to got up. “I’m gonna go see Shelly”.

Vicky sat down next to Holly, taking the beer out of her hand. “What’s up with you girl?”
Holly looked over at Vicky with her red, teary eyes.
“Aww, Holly”. Vicky placed an arm around Holly trying to comfort her. “Why did you even come if you were just going to sit here and cry over Nate?”
“I still love him Vick. I also hate what he did to me but,” Holly said crying. “He’s just Nate. You don’t know how long I’ve been after him.”
Vicky looked over to Nate who was flirting with Aislynn, annoying Colin.
“You deserve better anyways. Not a guy who’s going to give up everything with you for sex”.
Holly sat there crying. She didn’t want better. She wanted Nate.

Jaime and Pauly slowly danced to the music, holding each other in their arms.
“You gonna sing for me tonight baby?” Jaime asked giggling.
“If you want me to I will,” Paul said. “Anything for you”.
“Okay,” she smiled. “I want you to sing YMCA for me”.
“You have got to be kidding”.
“Nope,” Jaime laughed. “You gotta sing that for me”.
“Fine,” Paul agreed. “But you have to sing LaLa to me up there”.
“LaLa?”
“By Ashlee Simpson,” he laughed.
“HA! Yeah right!”
“Well then no YMCA for you,” he said.
“Fine. I’ll sing your damn LaLa”.

“Hey Shells,” Harry said as he sat down with Shelly and Marcus. “And Marcus”.
Hey Harry!” Shelly got up and hugged him. “I’ve missed you!” She let go of him and sat back down. “What’s new with you? How was Hollywood?”
“Well nothing is really new with me,” Harry said. “And Hollywood isn’t that much different from L.A.” He looked at Marcus. “You guys?”
“Well me and Shelly are dating now, I think,” Marcus said.
Shelly kind of looked at Marcus. “Are we?”
“Well I thought we were, I mean, we kissed didn’t we?”
“A kiss doesn’t mean anything Marcus”.
Harry sat there, watching these two bicker at each other.
“Well I’m sorry,” Marcus said. “Just thought we had something going on”.
Marcus got up from the table.
“So I’ll take that as a no?” Harry said.

Nate got up on the stage and grabbed the mic from the stand. “Test one, two. Test one, two,” he spoke into the mic. “Okay guys. It’s time for some karaoke. I’m going to take volunteers first but if no one goes, I’m going to pick random people,” he laughed. “So who wants to go first?” He held out the mic.
Jaime nudged Paul in the side and he automatically raised his hand. He heard Colin behind him say ‘whipped’.
“Awesome Pauly! Now get your ass up here!” Paul walked onto the stage and whispered to Nate, telling him the song.
Paul held the mic at centre stage and looked at the small screen ahead of him on the ground. Words popped up and music started to play. He waited for his cue to start and read the lyrics on the screen.

“Young man, there's no need to feel down.
I said, young man, pick yourself off the ground.
I said, young man, 'cause you're in a new town
There's no need to be unhappy.
Young man, there's a place you can go.
I said, young man, when you're short on your dough.
You can stay there, and I'm sure you will find
Many ways to have a good time.
It's fun to stay at the y-m-c-a.
It's fun to stay at the y-m-c-a.”

The people in the crowd joined in at the chorus.
“YMCA!” they all yelled.

Paul walked off the stage, handing Nate the mic saying, “Your turn”. Nate grabbed the mic and went up to the stage.
“Paul just said it was my turn so I’m going to sing a favorite song of mine,” Nate said as he went back to the computer and typed in a few words and clicked on the song he wanted to sing.
The title popped up on the screen, “Incomplete by The Backstreet Boys”.

Paul walked back over to Jaime, listening to Nate’s aweful song but surprisingly good voice.
“Happy now?” he said, kissing her.
“Nope”.
“What now?”
“I want a drink please,” she smiled. “Maybe a beer?”
“I’ll get you a Coke,” he said, kissed her on the forehead then walked over to the bar.

“Hello there Hobbes,” Paul said.
“My name’s Warren, Paul”.
“I know, I just like to call you Hobbes”. Paul sat down. “Hey Holls,” he said.
Holly was sitting three stools down from him. “Hey Paul”. She had a box of Kleenex right next to her and a pile of crumpled ones on the other side of her.
“What’s up? Don’t like this song either?” he joked.
“Yeah that’s it”, she wiped the tears from her eyes but she did have a smile on while doing that.
“Did ya want someone to hang put with? I can stay here,” he suggested. “Jaime would come over to but she’s gotta sing still”.
Holly laughed. “No it’s okay. Warren is keeping me company”. She looked up at the stage and saw Vicky on Nate’s lap on the stage. They were singing the song together. Holly’s eyes let out a few tears and she grabbed another tissue. “Sorry”.
“No problem,” Paul said, moving over two stools, sitting next to her. “So how’s it going?”
She smiled. “You’re such a good friend Pauly”.
“I know,” he smiled back.
Warren came over with Paul’s drinks.
“Thanks Hobbes,” Paul said handing him money.
“This one is for free if you call me Warren”.
“No thanks Hobbes,” he laughed.
“At least look up”. Mistletoe hung above Holly and Paul.
“You don’t have to Paul,” she said. She stared back at the stage. Vicky was now making out with Nate. Paul noticed this to. He leaned forward and kissed her.
“You are such an asshole Paul!” Jaime said as she watched from a distance.
“Jaime!” Paul said, chasing after her.

Nate got up and handed Tom the mic. He stared at the screen and watched the words pop up.
”Is this the real life-
Is this just fantasy-
Caught in a landslide-
No escape from reality-
Open your eyes
Look up to the skies and see-
I'm just a poor boy,I need no sympathy-
Because I'm easy come,easy go,
A little high,little low,
Anyway the wind blows,doesn't really matter to me,
To me”

Harry and Shelly sat at the table, watching Tom making a fool of himself up on the stage.
“Why don’t you get up there and sing?” she asked him.
“Yeah right,” he said. “I don’t sing”. Shelly laughed.
“Sure you do,” she said. “I sing sometimes, by myself”.
“Well if you get up there and sing, I’ll sing with you”.
“Okay, let’s go look for a song”.

“Great job Tom,” Nate said taking the mic. “Now who’s next?”
Holly stands up and raises her hand. Nate fell silent. She walked up to the stage and told him what song, the first words that she had said to him in a week.
Holly got to the centre of the stage and sat on the stool.
“Beautiful by Christina Aguilera” shown on the screen.

Jaime sat outside on a bench, crying with her hands covering her face.
“Jaime,” Paul said quietly. “Common’ baby”. He placed his hand on her shoulder but she shrugged it off. “It didn’t mean anything. It was mistletoe”.
“I don’t care Paul”. He backed away. “Just leave me alone. Go away”.
“Jaime,” he said.
“Don’t Jaime me!” she yelled. “You were kissing another girl! I don’t care if it was because of your damn mistletoe! You shouldn’t be kissing another girl Paul!”
“I’m sorry”.
“I know you are but you’re gonna have to give me time to think things through. But for now,” Jaime said. “Just leave me alone”.

Paul walked into the bar again and found Liz and Kevin singing My Humps on the stage. It was about 1am now and Nate got up and told everyone thanks for coming.
“It’s been a great night and I’ve had a lot of fun. Get home safely and have a good Christmas”.

Holly got up and started to walk out the door. “Hey Paul”.
He looked up and saw her, she looked even more miserable then before. “Gees Holl. You look like shit”.
“Thanks,” she laughed. “Would you walk me home?”
“Of course”. They walked down the street together.
Christmas was going to be hell.
Hollywood
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LMFAO!!! Harry, this is totally your best ep by far.
Pauly getting right into Buffy, you go Paul! LOL.
Loved the karaoke party, I could so see Paul singing"YMCA", Nate singing "Incomplete" was perfect (since everybody knows that he HATES the Backstreet Boys) and ewwww......me singing "Beautiful". lol.
Also, I thought Vicky telling me that I could do better then Nate one minute and then the very next she's making out with him, hilarious.
We really aren't very good friends in the fic are we? LMAO!
Awesome update Harry, you know I loved it.
Thanks for bringing it back btw, I've been missin' it.
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes great ep Harry I missed it too ihope you ain't gonna make my character some kind of hussy lol sorry hols
Tom Co.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BtVSfreak wrote:
He sat on the bed next to her and looked at the magazine.
“What the hell are you looking at?” he said noticing a Playboy magazine underneath the others.
“They're Harry's” she laughed. “Wanna look?”
Tom shook his head and laughed.

LMAO.. that sad part is.... thats a true story.. one night i wen over to harrys house for a sleep over, and in the middle of the night.. he takes out the binder, and at the back of the binder is a playboy magazine, LOL, so ya.. true story.. nice one writting that in there hair-less
ebizmybef74
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
“Hello there Hobbes,” Paul said.
“My name’s Warren, Paul”.
“I know, I just like to call you Hobbes”.

Best. Line. Ever. That actually made me laugh out loud!

Oh and thanks for making me a slut....

Banner: Shinythings
Tom Co.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ebizmybef74 wrote:
Oh and thanks for making me a slut....

LMFAO!!!!

thats so true...
Harry

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry Liz..... It's just.... I needed someone to be the slut
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Fan Art All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 1 of 13

Jump to: