Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

LVI : Secrets
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
marcus
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 6:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I consider soup a drink. How bout you make me nearly die by smashng a jar of acid into my head. But then, somehow, I amazingly recover.

And I think it's pointless. Which IMO is a good thing.

It's official - Aislynn is 36. Add a 0 to the end of that and you've got a full circle.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
MovieGuy
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, it isnt pointless.

Well... can i have salads smash into you?
fallen_angel
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AWESOME follow-up to the funeral ep MG..... totally awesome..... although there is a lot of naked me in this and i am quite embaressed

is the next ep the finale ???
MovieGuy
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks

Nudity = Funny

Yeah, sadly the next ep will the final.
fallen_angel
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BUT there will be a season 2 right?????
MovieGuy
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

uh.... no?

Yeah, there'll be a season two. But not for a while, I wanna do BB and get Electrocity's 6 eps going
fallen_angel
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

awesome
MovieGuy
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

1x12 is called Burned to the Ground.

lol because

a) Mandy's was burned to the gound
b) Life as we know it is about to be burned to the gronud and reconstructed. Bad analogy i think
MovieGuy
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 4:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

man... its hard to write a big finale.
MovieGuy
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LVI: Secrets

Episode Twelve: Burned to the Ground
Starring:
Holly, Nate, Paul, Vicky, Liz, Colin, Tom, Marcus, Jaime and Shelly
Guest Starring: Aislynn, Ashley and Michael

Written By: Colin

It'd been several hours since Colin and Aislynn had left Mandy's. They somehow conned the waiter at the restaurant out of a bottle of champagne and were now stumbling through the streets of town, drunk and singing songs from the 80s. They came to a stop and looked at the building in front of them. It was Mandy's. "Look where we've ended up, Colin!"
"Where have we ended up?" Colin asked putting the bottle of champagne he's been holding up to his lips.
"We're back at the hellhole they call Mandy's."
Aislynn stared up at the giant sign that said Mandy's. She put her hand toward Colin, "Gimme the champagne."
"Sure," He handed her the bottle and she walked forward to the wall. "Ais, what're you doing?" She pulled a loose brick out of the building's wall and backed up next to Colin.
"This'll be awesome," she said.
"What?" Colin asked and suddenly Aislynn threw the brick at Mandy's. It shattered through a window and alarms started blaring.
"Shit, Aislynn! What the hell are you doing?!" She threw the bottle of champagne through the broken window.
"Aislynn? What the hell!?" Colin yelled at her when he heard the bottle shatter inside the diner. She pulled out a lighter and lighted it. Colin's eyes bulged out and looked at her. "Aislynn, no!" She threw it into the diner. Within a few seconds, the entire building was aflame. Colin stared in shock at the burning diner. Aislynn heard the sirens coming. She grabbed Colin by the hand.
"Come on! We gotta go!"

Aislynn and Colin ran around the corner into an alley. They stopped and breather hard. The fire engines several blocks away were trying to put out the burning building that used to be Mandy's.
"What the hell is wrong with you, Aislynn?"
"You can go now," Aislynn managed out and pointed to the other side of the alley.
Colin looked down to the other side, "No, wait... I'm confused. Did you just burn down Mandy's?"
"Yes, you idiot."
"But... why?"
"Why? Because it's owned by an asshole and assholes' buildings should be burned down." Aislynn pulled her cell phone out of her purse and quickly dialed a number.
"Who are you calling?"
"My boyfriend."
"What? Boyfriend? You have a boyfriend?"
"Yes."
"Then what the hell was tonight?"
"Just some shit for me to get through to get to the end."
"The end?"
"The fire."
"Wait... wait, wait, wait, wait, wait... You went out with me just so you could burn down Mandy's?"
"Yeah."
Colin stared at her, "Why not just burn it down without going out with me?"
"Not as much fun?" she smirked at him. Suddenly, Aislynn's dad's car came down the other side of the alley and skidded to a stop, only feet away from them. The car's window rolled down and Mike's head popped out.
"Yo, Ais! Let's go!" he yelled.
"Coming!" she yelled to him and turned back to Colin. "Bye, Col," she said and she kissed him on the lips, shoving her tongue into his mouth. He kissed back for a second then pulled back away from her. She ran over and opened the passenger door of the car and jumped in. The car flew back down the alley in reverse until they were out of the alley and drove away. Colin stood in the alley. He looked out around the corner and saw the building had been put out. It was charred and barely anything was left. Colin burped and stumbled out of the alley and ran down the street to Liz's house.

Secrets

Paul and Holly lad in bed, naked, kissing passionately. Holly stopped and pulled away.
"What?" Paul asked.
"I need to eat some Ramen."
"Oh... kay," he said, confused as Holly walked out of the bedroom to go to the kitchen.

Everyone stood in front of the burnt Mandy's the next morning. Some had cups of coffee from Starbucks in their hands. "Oh my god," Holly muttered.
"I know!" agreed Colin, trying to hide that he knew what had happened last night.
"Who the hell would burn down a diner?" Marcus asked.
Paul looked around at the group. "Does anyone realize that a lot of us are missing?"
Nate stood next to him and looked around too, "Wow, you're right." Liz, Shelly, Marcus and Jaime were gone.
"Are we not talking to them?" Paul asked Holly.
"No, we are. They just aren't talking back," she said. Tom laughed.
"What's so funny?"
"'They aren't talking back.' It just sounded so dramatic and serious," he continued laughing. He continued laughing until it looked like he was about to pass out. Ashley pulled him p and tried to calm him down. He finally calmed down after a few minutes.
"It was not at all near that funny, Tom," Paul said.
"I know, but, I started to remember all these other funny things that happened. I'm sorry," Tom moaned, wiping away a few tears.

Liz sat on her bed, she'd been crying almost all the time over the past three weeks. Half the time, because she was being pitiful and crying about Kevin, the rest of the time, crying about Harry's death.
KNOCK KNOCK
Liz got up and calmed herself and opened her front door. It was Jaime.
"Oh, Jaime? Hi. I haven't seen you since--"
"Harry's funeral, I know," Jaime stumbled into Liz's house.
Liz smelled the air as Jaime walked in. "Jaime, are you drunk?"
"No!" Jaime turned around, laughing. She vomited all over the ground in front of Liz. "Okay, I am."

Paul shoved another shirt into his bag sitting on the bed. Holly sat on the bed next to the bag eating some Ramen.
"So, it's three months?" she asked.
"Yeah, give or take a few days."
"And you're leaving today?"
"Yeah, in three hours."
"Why now?"
"Because things look nicer in the spring."
"Paul, it's the end of January."
"Oh... well, either way it's nice," he threw a pair of boxers onto the bed.
"Paul?"
"What?"
"Remember two weeks ago?"
"Yeah? I had to go out of town."
"I want to tell you what happened."
He stopped going through his stuff and turned to her. "What happened?"

Holly opened the door.
"Oh... hi Nate," she said.
"Um... I can't find my good shirt."
"Oh, yeah. I think I threw it away."
"What?!"
"Sorry."
"It's fine, I guess. So--"

"Okay, fine. Nate came over," Paul interrupted.
"But--"
"I need to pack," he said as he shoved another shirt into the bag. Holly sighed, and hoped Nate wouldn't tell Paul the rest while they're gone.

"It's fine, I guess. So, how have you been doing?"
"Pretty good. You?"
"Good," he looked around the room. "Not much has changed since the last time I saw it."
"Yeah, I like it the way it is."
"That's cool," a long silence began. "Holly, can I talk to you?"
"Okay."
They sat down next to each other on the couch. "Holly?"
"What?"
"I'm... I'm sorry for what I did to--"
"No."
"What?"
"I'm with Paul now."
"I know."
"Then why--"
"I'm an idiot."
"I know."
"I treated you terrible and it just was... wrong of me to do."
"I know."
"I just hope that we can be friends sometime in the future."
"I don't want to be around--"
"I broke up with Amy."
"Oh."
"I'm with Vicky."
"You what?"
"Don't tell anyone, we;re gonna wait awhile before we do tell."
"Okay."
"Good," Nate looked down at his shoes then back up at Holly. Before they knew it, they were kissing. A second later, Nate's shirt was off, as was Holly's. Within minutes, they were naked.
"Holly!"

Holly jumped out of her memory. Paul was in front of her. "I'm ready to go."
"You are?" Holly put down her bowl of Ramen and got up to hug him.
"Okay, Holly. I have to go."
"Man, are you sure you want to?"
"Yeah, I'm sure," he kissed her. "Okay, don't try to call me because neither me or Nate'll have our cell phones."
"Why're you doing that?"
"Because we don't want interruptions," he kissed her again and looked over at the clock. "Crap, I'm late." He grabbed the only bag he hadn't put in the car and kissed her again. "Bye, Holly."
"Bye," she said as he walked out of the bedroom.

Paul's car drove away as Holly sat on the bed, eating her Ramen. Suddenly, she felt pains in her stomach. Bad pains. Horrible pains. So bad that she had to get to the emergency room.

Liz flushed the toilet and started to wash her hands. Jaime was asleep on her bed, after her very drunk striptease she'd shown Liz. Liz had managed to get her bra and pants back on at least.She walked out of the bathroom and went back to her room. Jaime wasn't there. "Jaime?"
"I'm down here!"
Liz ran downstairs to see Jaime in the kitchen. juggling apples. "Liz, check it out!"
"Jaime, what's wrong with you and why are you so drunk?" Liz pulled the apples away from Jaime and threw them on the ground. "Jaime, what the hell are you doing here?"
Jaime looked at her and started to cry, "Paul, Liz. Paul. I love him but he's with that stupid bitch, Hollziac."
"Hollziac?" Liz sat Jaime down and stood in front of her. 'Jaime, are you doing this to yourself because Paul is with Holly?"
"Yeah. And it's my fault."
"No, it's not."
"Yes, it is. I saw them kissing, and left him. I shouldn't have! It was mistletoe! Mistle-fucking-toe!"
"Jaime, language."
"There's no point anymore."
"Point to what?"
"Life. I should stab myself in the face or something," Jaime started to laugh.
"Jaime, don't say that."
"I'm gonna."
"No, you're not."
"Watch me." Jaime kicked Liz backward and Liz slipped on an apple. Liz fell backwards onto the ground and screamed in pain. Her leg twisted when she fell and was now broken. "Jaime!" Jaime jumped up and ran to the counter and pulled out a large sharp knife. "Liz?"
"Jaime!"
"Tell Paul I love him."
"Jaime!" She stabbed herself in the gut. She cried out in pain and stumbled backwards to the counter and slipped on an apple. She fell down onto the ground, blood leaking out of the wound onto the hard wood floor of Liz's kitchen. "Jaime!" Liz turned and started to drag herself out of the kitchen. She got through the living room and reached for the phone and dialed 911.

Nate stood on the street, surrounded by his bags. Paul's car slowed to a stop in front of him. "You ready?"
"Hell yeah!" Nate started to pile his stuff up in the back.
"Cell phone?"
"Nope! It's in the apartment."
"Cool, let's go!" Nate jumped in shotgun and they began to drive for the state line.

Holly sat in the hospital room, clutching her stomach. It was such a weird pain. The doctor stood in front of her, looking through his charts. "Well, Holly. Congratulations."
"Congratulations on what?"
"You're pregnant!"
Holly sat there, stunned. "What?"
"You're pregnant."
"Wait... when could this have happened?"
"You're about a month pregnant."
"Oh my god."
"Is this bad news for you?"
"No, it's great! Great. I have to go to the bathroom." She jumped and ran out of the room and into the ladies' room. She pulled out her cell phone and called Paul.

Paul's cell phone sat in the bedroom, ringing.

"Dammit!" She hung up.

Paul and Nate drove down the long highway, excited for the trip they were about to embark on. Neither of them knew that they might be a father.

To be continued...
fallen_angel
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 10:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

just so everyone knows I commented first lol

http://nateficbymovieguy.myfreebb.com/viewtopic.php?t=124
marcus
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 10:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOW. Great finale! ...I reckon Nate's the father...or maybe....it's actually not Paul or Nate. And the rest of the ep rocked too. Great cliffhanger.

It's official - Aislynn is 36. Add a 0 to the end of that and you've got a full circle.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
fallen_angel
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeh MG just spoilt it and told me Harry was the father lol
marcus
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is that true? Cos if it is, MG's an idiot.

MovieGuy
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why am I an idot? That would be creepy and shocking... Exactly what the show needs
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Fan Art All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 10 of 13

Jump to: