Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Fix-Ups
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hobbes
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 5:00 am    Post subject: Fix-Ups Reply with quote

Need a change to your vidder account, or your video needs a touch up? Post it here and I'll get it done as soon as I can. This includes changing bios on the vidder profile, description on vids, and whatever else. Just keep in mind that I can't change pictures easilly, so make it text. I understand there's a big demand for these sorts of things, so I might as well face the music and do the changes for you guys.

Anyone need anything done?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ChicaFrom3
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 5:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can you change my age in my profile to 19? I've had a birthday since writing that bio...

sig by niki blue
Hobbes
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 5:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

done.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 7:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, can you change MY age to 19?

J/K! (Uh, unless you happen to have a magic age-changing wand or something... )

Would you mind taking out the "minutes" that I stupidly copied into the time fields for "Episode 25: A Dog's Tale" and "Hit The Road Jack" and that showed up as "minut"? That'll teach me to copy and paste so freely, you betcha!

And...er...get back to me on the whole making me 19, huh?

~Aislynn
Hobbes
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 7:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm afraid it can't hold that many characters so it actually cut off the end of your writing both times. I just changed them to "min" instead
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 7:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hobbes wrote:
I'm afraid it can't hold that many characters so it actually cut off the end of your writing both times. I just changed them to "min" instead

You know, you'd think I would've figured that out after it happened the first time, huh? I just didn't notice it for some reason! Thanks for fixing it! Now I just enter the time without automatically adding "minutes" afterwards!

Nothing on that making me 19 thing then? Bummer! Guess I'll just keep looking...
Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 7:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a couple of things, on the Charlie/Claire movie trailer, can you take off the part where it says "I submitted this with the wrong song, blah blah blah"?? Also for the bio thing:

Bio: My name's Uruviel, real name Heather. I'm 23, from Memphis. I am a level 9 competitive gymnast; gymnastics is my #1 obsession in life, followed by LOTR & Lost, lol. I've been vidding for 4 years, started out doing gymnastics & figure skating vids, then moved on to LOTR vids and started Lost vids about a year ago. I do all my vidding in the middle of the night, and I work with a very old version of Video Studio. I first wanted to watch Lost because Dom was in it but forgot to tape the first 2 weeks it was on, so the first ep I saw was Tabula Rasa. Was hooked then and have since seen every episode (many, many times!). I can't remember how I first came across LVI but I do know that I thought it was one of the coolest sites I'd seen. I'm so impressed with the quality & talent of the vidders on here, and being VERY competitive, ya’ll have pushed me to make myself a better vidder.

I just changed a few things here, but if it's a big pain to change the whole thing, just put my age as 23.
Hobbes
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 7:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

done. lemme know how it looks
Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 8:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks great, thanks Warren!
Michelina
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Err...are these Fix-Ups still free? *cough* As in, "Hobbes is still offering to do them on his own free will"? If so, would it be possible to change the Website URL in my Bio to "http://freewebs.com/moth_butterfly"?

Thank-you in advance if you can still make the changes, Hobbes. My apologies if this was just a take-while-you-can chance.
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 5:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well... mine needs to look better. lol

The email needs to be changed to driveshaft_27@yahoo.com

For a website I'd like: http://nateficbymovieguy.myfreebb.com

and as for a bio... I'll get back on that. But erase what is listed right now. That is painful to read.
Hobbes
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 5:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

done and done
Harry

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My turn

Bio: My name is Harry, I'm 16 and live in Canada. I got interested into Lost back at episode 19 of season one. I enjoy watching videos and have my own Lost video awards site (link above) and I'm just starting to make videos. I have also written a few fan fics on the LVI boards and usually go there everyday. I also do lots of graphic art, like the LVI banner at the top, and do site designs.
Other shows that I'm into are Buffy and Angel of course, Smallville, and Point Pleasant. I also enjoy a few episodes of Reba once in awhile. My favourite character from Lost would have to be Charlie or Hurley. Least would have to be Locke. Favourite episode would have to be the Pilots, or the season one finale(s).
Polarbear
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 12:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oo I've been meaning to do this:

Bio: I'm Paul, 24 from England. I am a Lost fanatic. I've recently been promoted to Council Member which I am very chuffed about. If you need anything let me know as I am usually lurking on LVI.

I'm relatively new to vidding. I only started the middle of last year but you can check out some of my best vids at the above link.
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 6:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

;lol I opened a can of worms, but done!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Site Talk All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 1 of 12

Jump to: