Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Help with Sony Vegas feat. a beginner's tutorial
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 51, 52, 53

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Technical Vidding Help
View previous topic :: View next topic  
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heya! Can't remember who needed the help with this one; but we were talking awhile back about how in Vegas, MPEG files or perhaps episodes/clips ripped with DVD Shrink, sometimes flash up intermittent shots of other scenes or jump through scenes instead of going smoothly. I think I've figured out a solution. They were doing it in my Over You vid right on an important part and I was randomly fiddling with the Pan/Crop and that fixed it every time! Just a teensy little bit zoomed in and voila! Perfect hope that helps some people! It certainly took a lot of vid-stress away from me

jacobysgirl46

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

okay I don't know if anyone is going to see this because the last post on here was a looong time ago, but I don't know where else to post this..so if anyone can help me with the following problem I am having, please let me know!!

jacobysgirl46 wrote:
MysticWondering wrote:
jacobysgirl46 wrote:
alyssap22 posted all the skate recon links on here a few days ago and for some reason I am having issues with them. I downloaded them which went fine, had no problem importing them into vegas, but for some reason they're not "loading" I guess you can say in the project media window. instead of there being a picture of the clips for the thumbnail it just says wmv. Which has happened before to clips but I always just minimize vegas, maximize it, and they load again. Do you think there is something wrong with the files (because it is only happening to those ones) or do you think it's something wrong vegas? I guess I am just wondering if anyone is having the same problem with those files..sorry I just rambled on for a long time lol.

It might be a problem in Sony Vegas, can you play them at all? Like in Windows Media Player?

But you might get better feedback by posting a question about this in 'Technical Vidding Help' and not Clip Request.

hey that's funny, I can play them in WMM. I wonder why it is just these recon files that aren't working. you're right...I should post this in technical vidding help. I just thought it might be the files and not vegas, but apparantly it's not.

Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Could anyone help me in creating this effect on vegas?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGBLWtEBhec

Heather used this lovely effect at around 0.28 where Kate and Kevin's face or the two seperate scenes of them blend onto one screen really well.
I figured I'd ask here just incase Heather doesn't catch the post.

Thank you and I hope you don't mind me requesting the effect Heather!

sweetevangeline
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

^^ Just answered your pm Rosie, but if anyone else is wondering I just used two video tracks, then set the top one top either 'lighten' or 'screen' and then played around with color curves to get it to look like that
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Technical Vidding Help All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 51, 52, 53
Page 53 of 53

Jump to: