Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Random Nosy Question for Lostcalier...

View previous topic :: View next topic  
JakeNRoland
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 7:11 am    Post subject: Random Nosy Question for Lostcalier... Reply with quote

I noticed on your profile it mentions NC and I think you said you go to film school. Is it that big fancy film school that I believe is in North Carolina? I was doing research about a year ago and I remember that school being in the top 10 list for film schools. How is it? Not that I'll ever get the opportunity to go, but I'm wondering how it is.

No, I'm Laura's twin. And Hobbes is my Jedi Padawan. The force is strong in that one. You guys rock!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
lostcalier
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 7:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're talking about the North Carolina School of the Arts and no I don't go there. It's a very elite, very expensive school and you have to get invited back every semester. I know a lot of students at my school that say it's good in some aspects and horrible in others. But I don't know from personal experience. I never really had an interest in going there just because I've heard a lot of mixed stuff about that school and some of the stuff that goes on there. I'm happy at the university I go to and they have a good film school. However, we're not ranked in the top 10 in the country but in the top 10 on the east coast (at least we were last time I checked)...lol.

LVI Revolutionizing Fan Video Making!
www.lostvideo.net
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Whatever All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: