Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Spoiler Support Group

View previous topic :: View next topic  
SuperKC
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 4:43 am    Post subject: Spoiler Support Group Reply with quote

I still haven't seen tonight's episode - but from what I've read... you people are spoiling yourselves to death!

It must. Stop. Now.

Let me go first...

I, Super KC of the LVI forum, am a spoiler-holic. I visit spoiler boards, read episode descriptions and watch the promos. Even tonight, though I have not seen the episode, I read the new episode thread! I may not be as bad as some, but I still clicky-click those itty bitty buttons when my inner-self is saying, "No, Super KC! Don't do it! You don't want to do it! Stop! Put. The mouse. Down!" It's an addiction and I'm admitting that. From now until, well... six weeks from now (we won't go crazy) I will try my very hardest to not read any spoilers, episode descriptions, or anything else that might "give it all away." This is for my own good.

Thank you, Next?

(Any takers?)
Hobbes
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 4:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't have a problem... I like spoilers... I don't need help.... you can't make me...

Well... maybe I do need to stop now then I've never had problems with spoilers before, but it completely ruined this episode for me... not that there was much to see... but nevermind...
I hereby swear that I will at least ATTEMPT to stop reading spoilers. I never had that concience beep whenever I read them before... but now... I will try and spark it to do so
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
LAURA4LAD
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 5:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not addicted....i...I can stop anytime I want too...What was that?!? Just the wind.

Jake's Twin
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
MoreLight
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree. I don't like spoilers but I need that section at the end of the show that gives spoilers for next Wednesday because I can use the footage (lazy git that I am) for the motion menus on my Lost DVDs.

Please make me stop watching those stupid things!

My lost music vids
Enchirito
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The key is to stop worrying about what will happen next and just let it happen.

Which, for this kind of show, is nearly impossible.
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 5:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Enchirito kindly ask spoilerfix to go offline for the next 6 weeks.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
SuperKC
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 5:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I sorta went to the lost-media spoiler boards today. But I didn't read anything I didn't already know for the most part.

We need a *hangs head in shame* smiley face. Haha.
LAURA4LAD
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 6:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SuperKC wrote:
I sorta went to the lost-media spoiler boards today. But I didn't read anything I didn't already know for the most part.

We need a *hangs head in shame* smiley face. Haha.

<--ghetto version
Hobbes
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 1:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello my brothers and sisters. I know that I left you a time ago, thinking that these spoilers were no impact on my episodes. But on a whim, I re-commited to going my life spoiler free, and the last two episodes have been so satisfying that I have no choice but to come back here and urge you all to refrain from spoilers! It's as easy as turning your head and plugging your ears when you hear the words "NEXT WEEK ON LOST". I have gone two weeks, going on the next, without spoilers or even trailers for next episodes.

Join us! It is not too late!!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
SuperKC
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been ALMOST spoiler free for the last few episodes. I'm trying, but it is hard! I don't know ANYTHING that is supposed to happen in the finale other than watching the preview, which while it usually gives some things away I think it was more or less "CHAOS!" this time around.

So yeah, wish me luck!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Talk All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: