Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Namaste Nikki Town

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Technical Vidding Help
View previous topic :: View next topic  
namaste nikki
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:03 pm    Post subject: Namaste Nikki Town Reply with quote

I have purchased the PAID Ning, so the site will remain up and I am welcoming any video's that people may need to host. I would hate for poeple to lose there video's. July 20th is when the new changes start...

If you need help with anything let me know, I hope it helps for me to keep it open...

Thanks,

Nikki
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're amazing Nikki!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you so much, Nikki! That's wonderful to hear! I've had several Lost vids over the years that were booted off of Youtube and they've been without streaming links for a while. I'd love for them to get a new home again!

I also vid a bunch of other fandoms but, from what I can tell, Namaste Nikki Town is just for Lost vids, correct?

Thank you again for keeping your Ning network going! That is very awesome and generous of you! ♥!
namaste nikki
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Nikki!!!

Also you can post ANY Fandom on the town. We are expanding it to have open Vidding. No need to have any video's with no homes!!!

I love that ning will let you post anything-andy fandom, any song...
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, that's awesome news! I went ahead and applied for membership tonight. Thanks so much again!
namaste nikki
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

August 20th- Namaste Nikki Town will be all
N E W

New Features, New Look and Many more options.
We will have a separate group for NEW Video's that are by our members, but may not be Just LOST.

We have added a Fan Art Page and you will be able to link to your twitter, facebook and more.

We serve as a 2nd hosting site video's who may just need a home besides Youtube.

The best part. We have no copyright crud....If something get's tosses off Youtube, load it here..You can share it with friends and the world.

Contest will Start August 20th to kick off our new pages....There will be prizes!!!

Each Member with a Specific TITLE-Oceanic 6, Lostie, Other etc, will each have cretin voting rights on Videos and fan art.. If you dont have a TITLE- Everyone will by August 20th.....

Quick Note:
For members who have NOT logged into there account for over 6 Months, who have NO Videos or posts may be deleted. To keep your account active just login so I can mark the account to NOT be deleted. Because we are new nig site we are maxed on space, so I want to make the best place for those of us who love Namaste Town.

I am also looking for help with art for the site. Banners Icons everything!!! Just as long as it says NAMASTE NIKKI TOWN or NAMASTE TOWN is also fine. You will get credit for all your work and also have a profile page for your art work...

Okay, thats all for now....

NAMASTE
Nikki

If you have any questions or need anything...Please just message me..

Im also on Twitter www.twitter.com/namastenikki
Youtube: www.youtube.com/fphorses
email: fphorses@gmail.com :
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Technical Vidding Help All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: