Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Biker Boys
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tom Co.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 2:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i <3 spoliers
MovieGuy
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

1x07: Tom's Day in Prison is now up.

Last one til April, sorry. But I'm doing season one of Electrocity for the rest of the month.
fallen_angel
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

APRIL YAY... better than JUNE
MovieGuy
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A sneak peek at 1x08 that doesn't really give away anything. Just a little scene that is annoying

Quote:
He walked into the visitor center and looked around. There were mostly elderly couples in the building.
"Excuse me, sonny?" A little old woman wobbled over to him.
"Uh, yes?"
"Excuse me, sonny?" She mumbled out again.
"Yeah?"
"Sonny?"
"WHAT?!" The non-elderly people in the center all turned and looked at him.
"Excuse me, sonny?"
"Oh, for God's sake..." Colin walked away from her.
fallen_angel
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LMAO
MovieGuy
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol

ATTENTION ALL READERS OF ANY OF MY FICS: I am closing MGF at its current link and it is now changing to http://31.freebb.com/bikerboys/ . I'm donig this simply because it's lucky if I can even to get onto the current forum once a month! So, update your links... if you have them
fallen_angel
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 8:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

EVERYONE MGF IS BACK UP AND RUNNING COMPLETE WITH SPAM THREAD

UNFORTUNATELY YOU WILL ALL NEED TO REGISTER AGAIN BUT AT LEAST WE WILL NOW BE ABLE TO GET ON TO THE SITE WITHOUT ANY "CRITICAL ERRORS"
MovieGuy
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 8:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Every once in a while, an idea comes to me and I flow with it. An obvious one that comes to mind is this fic here, Biker Boys. I wrote the pilot within about two days in December. It grew from there. I had it all planned, the first couple of episodes all take place the night they steal the bikes. As you could tell, just by looking at the names of the episodes two, three and four. They all end wit the word 'house'. While I wrote these episodes, the plan for the rest of the season sprouted and it came into effect in "The Dead Squid (Part I)". The cops would come after them. Brilliant. I had the entire season planned. Only thing to do was stretch it out and get them out farther onto the road.

The last episode of BB was posted on March 12th, nearly two months ago. I stalled and said it would be back near the end of April, then I said it would begin in May. I kept stalling. Why? I'd hit a rock in the road () I knew how to end the season but the ideas of what to do to lengthen the season weren't coming. Every time I would sit down to think of what to do next, I'd be skipping along to what would happen inseason two. I mean, it was obvious BB was gonna get a second season, it is my most popular fic.

All I could think of was the finale. Over the past month, I'vetried to write an ep that was cool. I've gone through several ideas. An episdoe that just takes place at the rest stop, an ep where Tom gets prepared to go out undercover. Hell, I even tried to make an episode about Zeke, the guy who attacked Tom. I'd get a half page at most done... then no more thoughts came.

I've given up. The next episode of Biker Boys will be the season finale, meaning the season will only consist of a mere 8 episodes. What does this mean? A "supersized" ep. I have so much to cover in order to get the finale the way I want it that the ep will be longer than normal. Hope you guys don't mind lol

But, don't worry, theres still gonna be a second season of Biker Boys. Expect the season finale (still yet t be named) within the following week or two. Then, season two will premiere in September. YAY LONG EXCRUCIATING BREAK!
marcus
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 8:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Those ideas you had sounded good...and what about keeping it going with simple car chases and love affair stuff? And didn't you have some brilliant idea to make someone become a drug addict?

If you're sure this is what you wanna do, okay. But I'd love to see some of the stuff you mentioned just then.

It's official - Aislynn is 36. Add a 0 to the end of that and you've got a full circle.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
MovieGuy
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 4:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just when you thoguht it'd never end... it has. Here it is, the season finale of Biker Boys... 1x08: The Naughty Naughty Nudie Room
fallen_angel
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 7:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

YEEEE HAAAAARR

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Fan Art All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Page 8 of 8

Jump to: