Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Biker Boys
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
MovieGuy
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 8:03 am    Post subject: Biker Boys Reply with quote

Biker Boys

Pauly glugged down the beer. "Bartender!"
"What?" Paul violently threw the bottle at the man. It hit the guy's head and shattered into pieces. Pauly laughed and suddenly started crying. "Paul, she was just a girl." Marcus was sitting next to him at the bar. "She wasn't just some girl. She was the girl."
"Dude, I met her. We all met her," Marcus pointed down the table at Nate, Colin and Harry. "and we all think she was a stupid bitch."
"Shut up, Marcus. She wasn't a stupid bitch. Well... she wasn't a bitch at least." Nate grabbed Marcus' bottle away from him and started to drink it. "This is the final nail in the haystack for me, you guys."
"Nail in the haystack?" Harry asked confused. "I'm drunk, okay?! What I'm saying is... I'm leaving this hellhole we call Suburbia." Nate stared at him. "What the hell are you talking about? The town isn't called Suburbia. It's Lincoln."
"Whatever! I'm drunk!"
"Okay!"
"Okay!" Colin intervened, "Okay! Pauly, you were saying?"
"I am leaving this hellhole called... Lincoln? Is that it?"
"Yeah, that's it."
"Okay. I'm leaving this hellhole called Lincoln. Who's with me?" Paul jumped up off his chair and looked at his friends. "I said... WHO THE HELL IS WITH ME!?!"
"What do you mean you're going to leave?"
"I'm gonna get my chopper and drive outta here." Marcus sighed, "Pauly, you gotta stop drinking."
"Why?"
"You don't have a 'chopper'. You have a scooter, not a motorcycle."
"Aw, dammit." Paul sat back down on the stool. "Bartender!" The bartender stumbled up off the ground. His head was bleeding and little shards of glass were in the side of his face. "What?" Pauly grabbed the coaster that his beer had sat on and threw it at the man. "Ow!"
"Get me another beer, you butthole!!" The bartender started to cry and ran over to the fridge holding the Budweiser. "Um... he'll have a Bud Light."
"Okay." The bartender bent over and grabbed a Bud Light up that was clogging a mouse hole. "Here." He gave it to Paul an flinched. "Relax dude, I'm not gonna hit you."
"Okay, thank you!"
"It's still full." The guy stared and him and then ran into the back room.

"Little idiot," Pauly said as he pulled the cap off the Bud Light. "So, who's with me?"
"Will you shut the hell up?" Pauly turned and looked at the guy sitting at a table. "What you say to me, bitch?" Marcus tried to get Pauly's attention. "Paul, just ignore him."
"No, Marcus." Pauly turned back to the guy. "What'd ya say, bitch? I'll kick your ass, bitch ho. I'll bust a cap in you mother--"

Pauly was lying on Marcus' couch. He rubbed his eye, which was black. "What the hell?" Marcus walked out of his kitchen into the living room. "Oh, you're awake."
"What happened. I was just fighting some guy--"
"You didn't fight. You just laid there and let him kick your ass."
"What? What day is it?"
"The fight was 12 hours ago."
"Oh, god. How drunk was I?"
"Very. You should be hung over." Pauly stood there for a second. Crap, he ran into the bathroom and shoved his head in the toilet.

Marcus sat down and turned on the TV. He watched an old episode of The Jeffersons and turned up the volume to block the sound of Paul vomiting.

--

Nate typed in another code. This time the code was 87681523766716. A very different one compared to the last code, 87681523766715. He yawned. This was the worst job ever. He picked up his coffee cup and drank the beer that was sitting in the cup. He sat it down and burped loudly. He looked around hoping no one heard him. "What the hell was that?"
"Dammit." Josh stuck his head over the edge of the cubicle. "Did you just burp Nate?"
"Um... yeah."
"What are you drinking?" Josh jokingly said.
"Ha ha that's funny...um.... LOL?" Josh laughed, "I get it. LOL is internet talk. Ha ha." Josh glanced down at Nate's mug. "Is that... beer?"
"Yeah."
"Nate, you know you're not supposed to drink alcohol in the office."
"I know. Don't rat me out."

"Josh ratted you out," sad Nate's boss. Nate sat in his boss's giant office on a small chair and could fit only one of his butt cheeks on it. "Why?"
"What, sir boss?"
"Why would-- Did you just call me Sir Boss?"
"I... don't know your name."
"Really?"
"Yeah."
Wow." There was a brief awkward silence between Sir Boss and Nate. "That's good. Puts the fear in you."
"I'm not scared of you."
"What? Why not?"
"Because I see you as a David Brent type of--"
"What the hell do you mean David Brent? Are you calling me fat?"
"No."
"Dumb not funny?"
"Yeah."
"WHAT?!?"
"Okay, I think you might be a little overweight but--"

Nate fell down onto the ground in front of the building. Te security guards threw a box filled with his stuff down next to him. The box hit the ground and the mug shattered and beer flew out of the box splattering onto him and the pavement. "Dammit!" He jumped up and turned to the security guards. "That was my last beer!"

--

"I'm home!" Nate threw the box and his keys down on the table. He walked to the fridge and pulled out a beer. "Baby, you here? Aislynn?"

He looked over at the kitchen table. There was a note engraved into the wood. "What the hell..."

He bent down and brushed away some dust and read the note:

Nathan,

I am sick of this. I just got the message you're fired. It's ridiculous. We've been dating for five years and all you've done is get fired from jobs and hang out at bars. I'm sick of this life and I'm sick of you. We don't even have any pencils, pens or paper in this hell hole! Goodbye.

Aislynn

Nate stood up and looked over the note. "Dammit." Nate walked out of the kitchen and sat down. "Well... guess I'll go to the bar. He jumped up and grabbed his keys.

--

Colin was helping Marcus drag Paul into the back of his car. "You really want to take him home with you?"
"Yeah, he needs someone to look after him... again."
"He's gotten drunk two nights in a row now."
"Freaky I know."
"And Nate got dumped and look at him." Nate walked out of the bar. "Celebrate good times, come on!" Nate stumbled over to Marcus and Colin. "Hello ladies."
"Nate, I hope you're going to get a cab--" Nate turned and vomited into the gutter. He jumped up and turned to Marcus. "Oh la la. Hey, good lookin'." He winked at Marcus and licked some of the puke off his lips, "Wanna a night of hot moaning sweaty bloated passion?"
"Nate, shut up and get a--" Nate shoved his tongue into Marcus' mouth. "Holy crap, dude!" Colin yelled as Marcus pushed Nate off his body. "WHAT THE HELL, NATE?!?!"
"Oh, come on, baby. You know you can't resist this body."
"Get the hell out of here, Nate! Go kiss Colin!" Marcus pointed in Colin's direction. He looked over and saw Colin's car screeching down the road. "Dammit!"

--

Colin looked in the rear view mirror and could hear Marcus screaming. "Oh my god." He looked back at the road. "Crap!" He stepped on the brake and his tires skidded as he tried to avoid the baby carriage. He swerved and his car ran right into the building in front of him.

Colin jumped out his car coughing and ran over to the baby carriage. He looked inside. "Oh my god." He picked up the piece of paper inside the carriage:

Gotcha

"What the..." He turned around and looked down the street. "Who did this?!?! This isn't funny!"

"Humpy humpy humpy humpy!" Colin turned and looked down the road he had been driving down. Nate was running towards him. Marcus was lying on the ground next to his car, it looked like he was crying. "WHOO!"
"Holy sh--" Colin turned and heard the sirens driving towards him. "Dammit!"

He ran by Nate who grabbed at him and jumped into his car. Colin stepped on the gas and tried to back out of the building but his bumper was caught on something. "Stop humping the car, Nate!"

Colin honked the horn and Nate jumped back and ran off down the street. The car's headlights went on and suddenly there was a bright shining in Colin's eyes. His eyes focused and could see what the light was reflecting off of. Motorcycles. "Damn motorcycles." He drove back out of the building and drove down the road.

--

"What do you mean I'm fired?" Colin was in his badly damaged car driving to work. He was on his cell phone, "Laid off? Is this why I haven't gotten a paycheck in two weeks? I was laid off a month ago?! No one told me! Yeah, bye." He looked across the street and saw an old man waddle by the traffic. "When the hell did my life become Office Space?"

--

Harry sat down in the booth, holding his jaw. Colin, Nate, Marcus and Pauly were all sitting at the booth. Marcus had been crying and looked over at Harry. "What happened to you, Harry?"
"Worst day of my life."
"Yeah."
"These past few days have sucked huh guys?" Pauly said, not drinking a beer, he was drinking club soda. The bartender stopped getting him drinks in bottles. Everyone nodded. "Remember what I said two nights ago?"
"Yeah," said Nate, who was slightly drunk but not homo drunk like the night before.
"Well, I say we do what I said."
"What did you say?" MArcus asked. Paul sighed. "Remember?"

"Okay. I'm leaving this hellhole called Lincoln. I'm gonna get my chopper and drive outta here."

"Oh, yeah," they all said. "Well?" Pauly asked.
"Once again," Marcus interjected, "None of us have 'choppers'."
"Yeah, well." Pauly glanced out the window and looked down the street. "Let's get some free ones."

--

All five of the guys crossed over the police tape, some went under, other went over, Harry tried to be cool and jump over it but got his foot tangled in it. They finally all got up and went over to the motorcycles. "This seems very stupid to leave them out," Pauly said.
"Yeah, well. If they didn't this plot wouldn't happen."
"I know. So, who takes which?"

Harry pointed at the blue one. "I call that one."
Colin pointed to the dark red one. "That one's mine."
Paul pointed out the black one. "That one."
Marcus pointed out the light blue one. "Mine."
Nate pointed at the last one. "Fine, I guess this..." The last bike left was hot pink. "Aw, come on! Are there any more in here?"
"I don't think so."
"Dammit!"
"You can paint it over later if you want."
"Fine." Nate reluctantly put his leg over the bike and got on it. At the same moment, they all revved the engines. Colin stopped and looked at everyone. "Are you sure we should be doing this?"

"Stop being a wuss and come on." Pauly gassed it and tore through the police tape. The all watched him driving down the street. "Well... I guess we have to do it now," Marcus said. "Let's do it," said Colin as he drove off the road after Paul. Everyone followed down the road. They weren't sure where they were going.

----

Christmas came early for you guys! And honest comments please. THis is VERY odd in my mind and would like to know what I should change if this gets picked up. Which I'm doubting

Last edited by MovieGuy on Mon Jan 09, 2006 9:31 am; edited 1 time in total
fallen_angel
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I thought it was hilarious...... I was a little confused in a couple of parts but picked it up after reading a second time poor Marcus with the whole Nate thing but he got a pink bike he's gonna love you for that MG lol

i look forward to more eps in the new year
MovieGuy
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

YAY It was confusing! Yeah, hopefully I'll be able to delve (is that the word. ) into the characters and have flashbacks to the days we didn't see.

Nate already has expressed how much h hates it when I posted a Fake piece of the fic in whihc he doesn't just kiss Marci, he well... humppage
fallen_angel
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol i was thinking as i was reading the Narcus bit that, you may have lost at least one reader before you'd even started

i like the idea of flashbacks it will definately make the characters more interesting
MovieGuy
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol As I told Nate, he is extremely drunk when does it
fallen_angel
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 10:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

and of course it's just fiction
MovieGuy
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

um... sure.
fallen_angel
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol
marcus
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, just don't make Nate rape me anymore, alright?

This was hilarious! I think it's good how you've got a bunch of different kinds of guys so that it doesn't get boring with just one character. Loved the "Suburbia/Lincoln" part. And yes, sometimes it was confusing, but it didn't matter cos it meant I got to read through the fic again for the few parts I didn't get first, and also re-read all the funny bits. Looking forward to the rest of the season, and, if it's succesful enough, even more seasons.

It's official - Aislynn is 36. Add a 0 to the end of that and you've got a full circle.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Harry

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

that was great Colin, loved it
Like the others said, i found it a bit confusing at the beginning but then I picked up. I see you're going to make me the clumsy one That's awesome. Can't wait to read more
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 9:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Biker Boys: The Pilot Reply with quote

MovieGuy wrote:
"I'm home!" Nate threw the box and his keys down on the table. He walked to the fridge and pulled out a beer. "Baby, you here? Aislynn?"

He looked over at the kitchen table. There was a note engraved into the wood. "What the hell..."

Nathan,

I am sick of this. I just got the message you're fired. It's ridiculous. We've been dating for five years and all you've done is get fired from jobs and hang out at bars. I'm sick of this life and I'm sick of you. We don't even have any pencils, pens or paper in this hell hole! Goodbye.

Aislynn

My favorite part? It was engraved into the table! Now that's a gal for ya! And dang! No pencils, pens or paper? You BET I'd be outta there!

MovieGuy wrote:
"When the hell did my life become Office Space?"

One of the greatest lines ever. It just...fit!

MovieGuy wrote:
"Yeah," said Nate, who was slightly drunk but not homo drunk like the night before.

"Homo drunk," lol!

MovieGuy wrote:
"This seems very stupid to leave them out," Pauly said.

I've seen SO many movies that I wish would just have the guts to say that straight up!

MovieGuy wrote:
Everyone followed down the road. They weren't sure where they were going.

And there you have the classic start to a road trip! I don't know exactly where you plan on taking things, but it ought to be an interesting trip! (I'll just peek through my fingers when it comes to the cuss words... )

~Aislynn
Tom Co.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok.. i didnt read this thing through.. but im not in this am I
MovieGuy
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 12:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

youre in the next one

you could at last read it all
Tom Co.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well i am going to but.. i just scimed through it first ... :p
MovieGuy
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 4:57 am    Post subject: Re: Biker Boys: The Pilot Reply with quote

Aislynn wrote:
MovieGuy wrote:

Nathan,

Aislynn

My favorite part? It was engraved into the table! Now that's a gal for ya! And dang! No pencils, pens or paper? You BET I'd be outta there!

MovieGuy wrote:
"When the hell did my life become Office Space?"

One of the greatest lines ever. It just...fit!

MovieGuy wrote:

"Homo drunk," lol!

MovieGuy wrote:
"This seems very stupid to leave them out," Pauly said.

I've seen SO many movies that I wish would just have the guts to say that straight up!

MovieGuy wrote:
Everyone followed down the road. They weren't sure where they were going.

And there you have the classic start to a road trip! I don't know exactly where you plan on taking things, but it ought to be an interesting trip! (I'll just peek through my fingers when it comes to the cuss words... )

~Aislynn

lol

Thanks Aislynn.

And when it comes to cursing, notice I've only used words you can use on ABC and stuff. So, dont expect to see f*ck or C*** or sh*thead A**hole anywhere in this or Nate.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Fan Art All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 1 of 8

Jump to: